Male HQ

Help! I Cum Too Fast! + Premature Ejaculation & Treatments Discussion (Compiled)

Guest chubby

As you mentioned, your bf loves you very much, but do you love your bf? That's the million dollar question.

Apparently you don't like a 'One minute' man, but to your bf it is not an issue that warrant him to see a doctor for.

I think you need to tell him that to you, his 'one minute' orgasm is not something you wanted. Tell him that if he don't get his 'one minute' problem resolved, you might want to go find someone else. Hopefully, it will help jolt him from being shy to get him to look into his PE issue.

If all else fail, hey, you know what you should do hor.

As you mentioned, your bf loves you very much, but do you love your bf? That's the million dollar question.

Apparently you don't like a 'One minute' man, but to your bf it is not an issue that warrant him to see a doctor for.

I think you need to tell him that to you, his 'one minute' orgasm is not something you wanted. Tell him that if he don't get his 'one minute' problem resolved, you might want to go find someone else. Hopefully, it will help jolt him from being shy to get him to look into his PE issue.

If all else fail, hey, you know what you should do hor.

If you like that person, but not the sex, will you stay?

Guest fake love

If you like that person, but not the sex, will you stay?

it takes two hands to clap. it takes 2 to have great seX. but if one cannot perform u might consider changing partners.rather than regret in the later part.

Guest guest

Anyone with the problem below?

Hi,

I need help, my bf in his 30s ejaculates very fast, sometimes even before we touch...

But he loves me very much and would wank me off after that, because after he shoots, no mood for fun already.

I ask him to see a doctor about this but he is shy.

The longest time he took to cum was me licking it for 1 mins, then he shoots liao...

Erm.. not shoot, but the cum just flows out.

Anyone with the same problem? Because I find it unfulfilling....

Common man problem. See a psychiatrist. They should be able to help. Nothing to be shy.

Guest Guest

Anyone with the problem below?

Hi,

I need help, my bf in his 30s ejaculates very fast, sometimes even before we touch...

But he loves me very much and would wank me off after that, because after he shoots, no mood for fun already.

I ask him to see a doctor about this but he is shy.

The longest time he took to cum was me licking it for 1 mins, then he shoots liao...

Erm.. not shoot, but the cum just flows out.

Anyone with the same problem? Because I find it unfulfilling....

Maybe you can try the Indian Oil. Can be bought at chinese medicine shop. It is kind of a spray that will numb yr dick for an hour or 2 but still holds the erection so that the head will not be so sensitive. After a few times you can stop using cos yr head becomes less sensitive .

Tried before last time when young and cums easily but nowadays can fxxk like a bull for long time without cumming cos can control.

Hmm.. what if he takes very long time to cum, or never cum after seeing the doc? You should take this as a compliment that you are able to turn him on in a short time. Else you can ask him to JO an hour before the fun to see what happens.

If you love your bf, you should accept his bed performance too.. it is not easy to find someone who is perfect in everything.

Excercise your penis - try to kegel to strengthen yuor PC muscle. You can surf the internet for more info and showing you how, heres one of them

http://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enlargement-exercises-guide/kegeling-kegel-exercises-for-men

Edging (stop/start) recommended earlier by Patisoy also helps.

However, you need to be patience and consistence in your routine to see some results.

Hey,

I have one question.

If exercising the area too often, will it hurt the bladder system? cos while urine, trying to hold it back often dont seem healthy to the penis... if i am wrong wif the concept.

Cheers.

Guest FitBod

To teach you then must show u whilst i do on someone, u can bring that someone?also must do on you then u will get the feeling of what i mean in slowing you down n the guiding u to hold on.it will takes a few practising on you so u will gradully learn when to hold back then final explosion!!!!!!!!!hahahaha.give me yr email i privately email u n we can webcam too.

I will love to experience it too.. Email me at zephpop@hotmail.com yeah?

• 6 months later...

i was in the same as u.. PE.. 2 years ago.

but now no more.. can control my cum as long as i want. even 1 or 2 hours penetration...

its need lot practice with ur partner and control ur mind.

and if u want, u can use some herbal or some cream on ur cock... to lessen sensibility of ur cock.

u can PM me on sikoru01@yahoo.com

cheers

u mention to apply cream so that the tool is less sensitive. does that mean that after application, one cant suck the dick anymore? can u let me know the name of the cream? u can email to me at totoro69@gmail.com or leave me a message here. i can't control my climax when i top someone. care to help?

cheers!

Hey,

I have one question.

If exercising the area too often, will it hurt the bladder system? cos while urine, trying to hold it back often dont seem healthy to the penis... if i am wrong wif the concept.

Cheers.

I think you had misunderstood the instructions.

Kegel has got nothing to do with your bladder or the urinary system.

Because many guys don't know exactly where their PC muscle is, so one way to locate them is to stop the urine flow midway when you pee.

The muscle that you contract to stop the flow is your PC muscle.

Another easy way to isolate them is when having an erection, the muscle you contract to flick your penis up is your PC muscle.

That’s the PC muscle you need to worked on and its better to do it with an empty bladder.

The kegel exercise is all about clenching, hold a few seconds and release the muscle and just keep doing it repeatedly for several mins. everyday

You can kegel anytime of the of the day, even while sitting in a bus.

If u suddenly stop the flow of urine or suddenly stop the flow of sperm, will the private area or organs feel any pain? Is there a sensation? Just wondering.

By the way when I sleep, i can get erections. But lately when I masturbate i find it hard to get erection. Is it impotence? I m 40 yrs old.

If u suddenly stop the flow of urine or suddenly stop the flow of sperm, will the private area or organs feel any pain? Is there a sensation? Just wondering.

By the way when I sleep, i can get erections. But lately when I masturbate i find it hard to get erection. Is it impotence? I m 40 yrs old.

Maybe you used too much liao. rest for a few days lor

• 2 months later...
Guest seniorguy

No lah... just that you may not be in the right mood. There's always a right time to relax and enjoy. I'm into my late 50s and can still do it. Just dun rush through the action and handle it with tender care. So dun worry.

Guest Guest

a friend recommend me to try 'kamagra jelly' before having sex... it will helps you to have a good hard-on for half hour and more and can cum a lot too.

any1 tried ??

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

I am manly also have a big dick,from bottom of my heart,I want to be top,but tried once be a top,I cumed in 3 mins,so sad,then I have to be btm since that.

I think the reason I cum fast is my dick got damaged due to jerk off too much,I start jerk off since I was nine years old,and in my high school period,I jerk off 3-5 times everyday,at first,I jerk off long long time before cum,but afraid my parents found that,I force myself to cum fast,oh,shit,I was so stupid at that time,now I force myself to cum slow,but failed.

Any cum master can give me some advice?I want fxxk other hot guy,don't want be fxxked and don't enjoy to be btm...

lol squeezing the dickhead make me cum too XD i think when u are fuking u should go slower... don fuk like a machine gun... slow down the speed...and when u r gonna cum maybe stop fuking for a while... but i m jerking off and about to cum but dont wanna cum... i stop for a while and later on when u cum... more volume XD more shoik !

Guest petra

lol squeezing the dickhead make me cum too XD i think when u are fuking u should go slower... don fuk like a machine gun... slow down the speed...and when u r gonna cum maybe stop fuking for a while... but i m jerking off and about to cum but dont wanna cum... i stop for a while and later on when u cum... more volume XD more shoik !

i also say.

Guest Ironrod

Not possible.

There is never prove JO a lot will make u cum fast, in fact if I JO the next day I can fxxk long and hard cos my balls not so much cum.

Plus I JO and fxxk a lot also no problem.

If you don't want to be fxxk then don't be fxxk lor!

You can never damage ur dick from too much jerking off! You can tried jerking off and cum before engaging sex with ur partner. The second ejaculation should cum much slower... unless u r a cum machine... :lol::blink:

Edited by JrD

fxxk more. jerk more.

1st time cum fast. then 2nd time will take longer. and 3rd time even longer hahah-.

wonder how many time u will do for a night.

can i watch?

but seriously. if i be B. i not really into long hours fxxk.

unless if i were drunk or high on DG

Edited by JosQi

I feel like I am in the same situation. When I was younger I love to jerk off fast and now if I wanna be top I cum like super fast less than 3 mins too :( but I enjoy being btm and thats good and all but sometimes I like just to be top. Also ppl did say 6.8" wasted to be btm :(

I feel like I am in the same situation. When I was younger I love to jerk off fast and now if I wanna be top I cum like super fast less than 3 mins too :( but I enjoy being btm and thats good and all but sometimes I like just to be top. Also ppl did say 6.8" wasted to be btm :(

lol if u cum so fast... just be it lol... shoot on ur partner.. and continue fxxking and wait for 2nd cum HOT !

Dear Cum-quick Friends,

The problem of cumming too quickly is called premature ejaculation but in your case, it isn't so since you don't cum immediately either before or upon penetration. Your problem is simply that you cum quickly and haven't learned control over your own body yet. There are a few simple non-medical ways to overcome the problem of cumming quickly.

One is to jerk off about 30 minutes before you go out on a date, so that when the time comes to have sex (after meeting up, walking around and dinner, perhaps), your penis will be slightly de-sensitized and won't reach orgasm so quickly. Of course, if you have a low sex drive, then this could be a problem. For men with high sex drives who can get it up a few times in one night, this is a good way of making sure you can last much longer each subsequent time.

The other way, is to find someone who's patient and likes you well enough to let you practise with him. The trick is to identify the moment when the orgasmic response begins and then stop or slow down until it passes before you resume your activity. You won't get it right the first few times - that is why you need practise to get it right.

Believe me, the only way you can injure your penis by jerking off too many times is if you do it so hard and so roughly that you actually damage the blood vessels in the shaft. And then you either won't be able to get it up at all - or your penis could end permanently bent after the internal wound has healed. It's impossible to masturbate so roughly that you damage your penis permanently and yet can still cum. Trust me. If you can get an erection and cum, no matter how quickly, your penis is working fine.

Once you learn some control over your penis' reactions, you can also learn to have multiple orgasms. People think only women can have multiple orgasms but that's not true. Men can, too, only we have it in a different way. :thumb:

And one more thing - there's nothing wrong with being a bottom, regardless of the size of your manhood. What's important is how well you use it to have fun - and how much fun you get out of it! :lol:

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

your dick is NOT damaged, either you have premature ejaculation or you simply got too excited when fxxking another person.

So either you learned to control your cuming or simply jerk off before the fxxk session.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest toy demon

If you are in your twenties and you are healthy with no major illness, having your condition is quite normal, just that you need more practice and have more sex , may it be with other guys, or your hand or a sex toy.

Advantages of sex toy, have it when you want it without risk of arrest, no time wasting used in cruising , you may wantthe guy the guy do not find you attractive, no risk of sexually transmittted disease, like gono, syphillis, herpis, , sex toys can be fun and they simulate the real thing and they are usually more stimulating than the real thing,

So the logic being, if you are stimulated by a stronger sensation, when you are doing the real sex with another's flesh, it will be desensitize so you won't come so fast.

A lot of sex therapist advice training with a sex toy like a masturbators or sleeves.

Check out or local ones at

http://www.u4ria.com.sg/ go under masturbators/japan/toysheart/premium quality the best ones come from japan, they are reusbale and washable

check out foreign ones at toy demon at

http://www.toydemon.com/Masturbators.html this website have quite a wide range.

practice, practice , practice and learn control and get desensitize so you can last longer and enhance pleasure for your partner .

I,m so sorry to read about your problem. But really, you made me laugh for the whole day with a title like that LOLOLOLOL :lol: . Ok, ok lets get serious, try this method:- jack off at normal pace, slow down after a few minutes, stop completely if you feel like cumming, don't worry if your dick gets limp, let it be...then arouse yourself again...continue and abstain from cumming...keep this up for 45 mins - 1 hour daily...if you have time. Soon, hopefully, you will be able to control yourself from premature ejaculation.

I am manly also have a big dick,from bottom of my heart,I want to be top,but tried once be a top,I cumed in 3 mins,so sad,then I have to be btm since that.

Hello, please contact us at the singapore sperm bank. we need more fast-cummer like you so that we can cut down on our operation time and resources.

Dear Cum-quick Friends,

The problem of cumming too quickly is called premature ejaculation but in your case, it isn't so since you don't cum immediately either before or upon penetration. Your problem is simply that you cum quickly and haven't learned control over your own body yet. There are a few simple non-medical ways to overcome the problem of cumming quickly.

One is to jerk off about 30 minutes before you go out on a date, so that when the time comes to have sex (after meeting up, walking around and dinner, perhaps), your penis will be slightly de-sensitized and won't reach orgasm so quickly. Of course, if you have a low sex drive, then this could be a problem. For men with high sex drives who can get it up a few times in one night, this is a good way of making sure you can last much longer each subsequent time.

The other way, is to find someone who's patient and likes you well enough to let you practise with him. The trick is to identify the moment when the orgasmic response begins and then stop or slow down until it passes before you resume your activity. You won't get it right the first few times - that is why you need practise to get it right.

Believe me, the only way you can injure your penis by jerking off too many times is if you do it so hard and so roughly that you actually damage the blood vessels in the shaft. And then you either won't be able to get it up at all - or your penis could end permanently bent after the internal wound has healed. It's impossible to masturbate so roughly that you damage your penis permanently and yet can still cum. Trust me. If you can get an erection and cum, no matter how quickly, your penis is working fine.

Once you learn some control over your penis' reactions, you can also learn to have multiple orgasms. People think only women can have multiple orgasms but that's not true. Men can, too, only we have it in a different way. :thumb:

And one more thing - there's nothing wrong with being a bottom, regardless of the size of your manhood. What's important is how well you use it to have fun - and how much fun you get out of it! :lol:

Thanks for the reply which is as long as my dick,lol...

i didn't mean my dick is damaged,i said "like dick damaged" so it is still not damaged,hehe.

why i feel it damaged is because i cum faster than all of u thought,believe or not,i can jerk off and cum in 1 min which is almost a guinness record, oh my dick!!that means i trained my dick to cum fast by "jerking off a looooot" for years,and it works now!!!oh,shit.

thanks for some good advices in the post, i will start now to train my dick to cum slow now,hope it didn't take a lot of years this time,as i am already in my 30,hehe.

Edited by gliddder

Thanks for the reply which is as long as my dick,lol...i will start now to train my dick to cum slow now,hope it didn't take a lot of years this time,as i am already in my 30,hehe.

You're welcome. Actually, I can tell you that if you practise everyday, it shouldn't take more than a few weeks to achieve some control over your dick. It's called a pre-conditioned response (a bit like learning to hit a good backhand in tennis) and you shouldn't have any problem learning it.

Another thing you should try is teasing your dick (instead of furiously jacking off) to practise your control. Just simple things like tickling the glans with a wet finger, should help you to become more aware of your manhood's reactions and response times.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

I think the reason I cum fast is my dick got damaged due to jerk off too much,I start jerk off since I was nine years old,and in my high school period,I jerk off 3-5 times everyday,at first,I jerk off long long time before cum,but afraid my parents found that,I force myself to cum fast,oh,shit,I was so stupid at that time,now I force myself to cum slow,but failed.

Any cum master can give me some advice?I want fxxk other hot guy,don't want be fxxked and don't enjoy to be btm...

I shared the same experiences...

• 1 month later...
Guest unsatisfied

Met a guy on the internet and went to his house. In his age of early 30s and not bad looking. After some foreplaying, he inserted me. However, with a 3 strokes (I counted), he pulled out and cummed spraying on his bed. I was like wtf ?! He then panted and asked if I wanted to cum. I was no mood and decided to leave.

• 6 months later...

It doesn’t matter how old you are or experienced you may be; premature ejaculation is a problem that affects all men. After helping over 1577 men many of whom had wasted hundreds or even thousands of dollars on useless crappy courses and methods designed to enhance sexual performance and cure premature ejaculation, after receiving hundreds of questions and cries for help I felt obligated to put an end to this misery, frustration and HUMILIATION once and for all!

Listen, my friend, you don't have to “numb-out” or anesthetized your self with dangerous desensitizing creams, useless medicine, or any of the endless scam methods sold online.

Making passionate love to your woman for as LONG AS YOU WANT TO be a lot easier than you think! Anybody can do it no matter how bad you think you may be.

But the fact is that it has to be done right or your lack of sexual control and endurance may grow WORSE instead of better.

Here is why ...

As a therapist, sex coach and creator of the Best Selling Sexual Skills System -- Secret Orgasm Tips. I have helped literally thousands of men all over the world to improve the quality of their sexual and lovemaking performance, turning sexual zeros into REAL SEXUAL HEROS!

You will have...

• The most comprehensive and effective program ever created to cure premature ejaculation and gain powerful sexual staying stamina.
  • You will benefit from a high success rate and you can be confident that the plan will work for you because it has been proven effective for more than 97% premature ejaculators before you.
  • You are led step-by-step from the moment you download the course until you have learned the skills of making love for as long as you want.
  • You remain anonymous and benefit promptly because your course is downloaded as soon as you decide that you want it.
  • You never get stuck because you can email me at anytime if you have questions that arise. You have your own personal sex-coach and therapist available at your fingertips. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 Days a year.
  • You gain complete understanding of your problem, which gives you a stronger reality-base for curing it. Understanding the nature of the problem is half the battle and The Forever Man Method will give you that understanding.
  • You take no risk because you are provided with my personal no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.

"So Tell Me My Friend, Are You

Ready To Change Your Life Forever?"

If Yes than visit the following link:

http://tinyurl.com/7k2renn

• 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Help! I Cum Too Fast! + Premature Ejaculation & Treatments Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.