Male HQ

Molested / Touched In Public or Private + Profile Of Molester + More men and boys fall prey to molesters but many choose to keep mum(compiled)

Guest guest

Guest mosteder

anybodi kana molested incamp?? or u knew/heard ppl molest other ppl??

I kena molested in camp. I also molest in camp. I know/heard ppl molest other ppl.

Just now I was on MRT. Then I think two phillipino chinese were standing next to me. one stood on my right. one stood directly in front of me. As it was very crowded, my hand was near the crotch of the phillipino chinese standing on my right. Then a guy suddenly rushed into the train and pushed against me such that I was pushed against the crotch of the philipino chinese standing on my right. Then the philipino chn didnt move away even though his private part is against my hand. ALong the journey, my hand was against his crotch cos too crowded to move away. Then i saw his fren who is standing in front of me look down at my hand and his fren's crotch. As the guy is standing very close to me on myright, i didnt see his expression.

Just now I was on MRT. Then I think two phillipino chinese were standing next to me. one stood on my right. one stood directly in front of me. As it was very crowded, my hand was near the crotch of the phillipino chinese standing on my right. Then a guy suddenly rushed into the train and pushed against me such that I was pushed against the crotch of the philipino chinese standing on my right. Then the philipino chn didnt move away even though his private part is against my hand. ALong the journey, my hand was against his crotch cos too crowded to move away. Then i saw his fren who is standing in front of me look down at my hand and his fren's crotch. As the guy is standing very close to me on myright, i didnt see his expression.

What do you think his age is? I'm sure he likes your touch.you are lucky.

Guest Guest

Maybe thats his bf lor!

Guest Guest

how do we know if we kena molest whenn we sleep?

As I post phone my in camp training, I was posted to another reservist group that I don't know them well. We were the only coy send for training...therefore was only a few instructors.

One day I book in to the camp as tmr there was a early set off, the other instructor drove therefore they can book in in the morning. I notice that aft my bath, that was another NCO who was an indian also book in after me. He was older than me, may be in his late 20, around 1.75, with a lean bod...some tattoo on both arm. I can smell from his breath that he had drank a bit.

While I get ready to sleep...he already taken off his clothe left only with his underwear...

Suddenly he just sleep next to me, as it was a single lower decker bed...so it quite squeeze.....I don't like his breath with the smell of beer n tobaco...I push him away but he force himself to kiss me....forefully pull down my short....

While I struggling with him, I can felt that he was banging his huge hard erected cock against me below.....until I can saw his huge mushroom head out fr the under wear.....and kissing all over my face......

I don't remember all these last for how long....suddenly there a sound like someone walking toward outside our room...he stopped and jump to anthoer bed...

OMG... my sergeant had step in...:"Hey u guy so early, see u all tmr...." I didn't said any thing n he pretend to sleep....

Before my sergeant step out back to his room....I just quickly went to toilet and wash my body and rinse my mouth.....

change into my NO 4 pant with vest........

Luckily when I am back he already fall a sleep.....

I was definitely always the molester especially during my BMT days. There are many stories to share but I will share the one about the guy who sleeps next to my bunk. In my barrack, due to lack of space, two bunks are positioned abutting each other so there is always the chance of rolling over to the other person's bunk in the middle of the night.

Now this guy next to me has the habit of rolling over to my bunk and sleeping very close to me. So I took the chance to feel him up. On the first few nights, I would fondle his dick until he is fully erect - about 5inches long and quite fat like a sausage. Nothing else happened.

Then one night as I was fondling him, he suddenly pulled his shorts down to his knees. I took the cue and began to wank him until he shot his sperm all over my hand. Then the next night, he whispered to me to give him a blowjob. Since that night, I became his cock worshipper whenever he needed to unload his sperm-filled balls.

Then words spread around the barrack that I was a cock-sucker and business became really brisk such that I was busy wanking or sucking practically every night.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

This is not a story about being molested on train but a story happen on the train...

george is always my best friend, we are very close since secondary school days, always catch spiders, go shopping centre look at gals and swim at River valley swimming pool. We talk bout everything except we don't talk much bout gals, of course i know why i don really like to talk bout gals but i'm really curious bout George. He's an indian and not those very dark type, he study well and love to swim very much. I can't stop looking at his package when i went swimming with him because its so BIG! He love to play when he is in the pool, swim from nowhere to pull my trunks, grab me from behind etc. I can always feel his tool touching my back when he grab me from behind...

I must admit that i like George, not only his big package but also his good personality, we don't know about each other until that evening when we decided to meet for dinner after we have not seen each other for almost 2 months plus. We meet at boon lay mrt and decided to go city hall for dinner. The train was so packed and we have to squeeze our way in and i am really close to George. I let go 1 side of my bag and hold it with my left hand and i noticed my left hand is actually touching George's dick. The train move and i just kept rubbing and rubbing against his tight pants. To avoid people pushing from behind, george came even closer and my hand dived straight in... George knew cause i started behaving a bit awkward and my heart beats so fast. When i look up and saw George smiling at me, i blushed. At this point of time i can feel George's dick is so hard and i even move my fingers against the fabric to touch his balls area. I'm already very hard at that time and George shift his body to balance himself and now his right hand is near to my crotch. We enjoy the rubbing moment for each other almost 20 minutes and we talk without hiding that night during dinner and decided to take a day off to go swimming the next day and its so different from the swim we have during secondary school daze........

We enjoy the rubbing moment for each other almost 20 minutes and we talk without hiding that night during dinner and decided to take a day off to go swimming the next day and its so different from the swim we have during secondary school daze........

Wah, so sweet...!

Guest Guest

Then words spread around the barrack that I was a cock-sucker and business became really brisk such that I was busy wanking or sucking practically every night.

Did you light a Red Bulb outside your barrack? :lol:

Guest Chanel

I was definitely always the molester especially during my BMT days. There are many stories to share but I will share the one about the guy who sleeps next to my bunk. In my barrack, due to lack of space, two bunks are positioned abutting each other so there is always the chance of rolling over to the other person's bunk in the middle of the night.

Now this guy next to me has the habit of rolling over to my bunk and sleeping very close to me. So I took the chance to feel him up. On the first few nights, I would fondle his dick until he is fully erect - about 5inches long and quite fat like a sausage. Nothing else happened.

Then one night as I was fondling him, he suddenly pulled his shorts down to his knees. I took the cue and began to wank him until he shot his sperm all over my hand. Then the next night, he whispered to me to give him a blowjob. Since that night, I became his cock worshipper whenever he needed to unload his sperm-filled balls.

WoW Sister, you so..so lucky ah. I also wan leh. So you must have suck until your mouth and leg sore lor.

WoW Sister, you so..so lucky ah. I also wan leh. So you must have suck until your mouth and leg sore lor.

actually mouth and hand not so tired... more like fatigue from lack of sleep because some nights i service as many as 3-4 horny army boys. for those interested to read more of my sexual escapades u r welcome to log on to www.asiandaydreaming.blogspot.com and be a follower. also can leave your comments there. lots of nude photos too.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Just now I was on the bus again. This time the bus is packed like a sardine. THere is this married chn guy whom i saw when queuing up. Then, coincidentally after boarding the bus, I was standing next to him because he didnt move in. By the time i board the bus, it was really packed. Again, my hand was close to his uhmmmm, groin lah.... As you know the bus is always jerky, and I couldnt balance well in the bus, his crotch and my hands came into contact throughout the bus journey. I could feel him getting hard. But i didnt dare do much rubbing. Just let the bus journey bumpiness takes its course and let my hand and his crotch freely bump into each other based on fate.... I really enjoyed the journey when the bus made a turn, i literally pressed against his crotch because there was nothing that I could grab hold of. One of the longest intimate bus journey....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Horny Guy on MRT

wow... what an interesting encounter... make my rod slightly erect as i read yr story. any more interesting story to share on your lucky encounters in mrt or bus?

I was boarding the train tonight during the jam packed hr at raffles place mrt (usually between 5 to 7pm). When the train arrived, i was being literally pushed into the cabin. i was being pushed till i am face to face to a cute guy who were already standing in the mrt. I can literally feel his breath and our body will in contact most of the time. As i was holding on to my suitcase, both of my hands are in front of me. When the train turned, or jerks, both my thumbs were rubbing against his bix pants. i can feel him getting hard and he tried to look away pretending nothing happens.

Then i did something daring - i actually fondled his hard rod using my right thumb. I fondled his hard dick in small circle gestures and i can feel that he is enjoying it.

Too bad i have to leave at tiong bahru mrt. i was hoping that he would come out of the train as well, but he did not. what a nice 10min encounter :-)

Just now I was on the bus again. This time the bus is packed like a sardine. THere is this married chn guy whom i saw when queuing up. Then, coincidentally after boarding the bus, I was standing next to him because he didnt move in. By the time i board the bus, it was really packed. Again, my hand was close to his uhmmmm, groin lah.... As you know the bus is always jerky, and I couldnt balance well in the bus, his crotch and my hands came into contact throughout the bus journey. I could feel him getting hard. But i didnt dare do much rubbing. Just let the bus journey bumpiness takes its course and let my hand and his crotch freely bump into each other based on fate.... I really enjoyed the journey when the bus made a turn, i literally pressed against his crotch because there was nothing that I could grab hold of. One of the longest intimate bus journey....

Guest Nightwing

This didn't happen on a MRT but in a packed lift. I was relieving myself in the toilet in PS and there was this guy with a huge flacid dick peeing next to me. After that, we happened to enter the same lift and the lift was pretty packed. He was leaning on the hand rail in the lift and his crotch was kind of thrusting out. I was standing next to him with the back of hand facing his crotch. I could see some outline of his bulge throguh his pants. As the lift door open at 2nd floor, some people from the back wanted to get out and I shifted sideways towards him to let them out. So naturally , the back of my hand was pressed against his bulge. He didn't move at all and just let me press his bulge. it was nice to feel his huge bulge through the back of my hand.

There was so many hot execs this morning in the train, the only rush hour i had was rush of blood to my cock.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PC SHOW Fan

hi all; wonder if u hv gone for the PC show in suntect past few days. I was there tonight (sat) to check out the laptops and printers and the crowd is huge and the whole place was packed with PC show fans like me.

I was in my office biz wear (shirt and bix pants) as i went there after work. As i entered into Level 6, i can feel that i was being pushed and brushed by lots of people, mainly guys (as PC shows have more guys than gals).

then suddenly, i can feel a hand brushing and caressing my bum from behind. i tried to glance back and i saw a cute NS guy in No. 3 standing behind me trying to enter too. as i like the feeling, i did not turn my head back and instead, i continue to walk forward.

Then again, my bum is being caressed and this time, can feel the palm trying to feel the contour of my bum thru my tight bix pants. i get a bit hard on immediately and can feel the erection of my dick beneath my underwear in my pants. As there was also a guy standing very close to me in front of me, i can feel that my hard dick is being sandwiched between the guy's tight bum in front of me- just putting a hotdog between a split bun.

luckily the guy in front of me was busy looking for good deals in the PC show... these moments went for a while till i was right in the midst of the hall. nice feeling.

anyone has any encounter to share?

hi all; wonder if u hv gone for the PC show in suntect past few days. I was there tonight (sat)

Its not even Saturday night now... how were you able to travel back in time to tell us of an event that will take place tonight?

Guest alien

Hahaha, sat nite not yet there and he knows wht will happen!!! Maybe he can predict the future, and i guess he shld give us the sat 4D first prize number?!

Anyway, even though the PC always packed with many pple, but i dun encounter any such incident before, maybe i am too ugly lah!

Guest Chin Xiang Lin

You must have had a wet dream because it was Friday last evening. Today, IS Saturday.

hahahhaha .... maybe he is sharing last year's encounter? or he got a time machine.

some people want talk cock also never write the date properly.

Guest Guest

Maybe the guy who got molested got too "shocked" liao, and tot he got molested on sat nite instead of fri nite?!

yalor yalor this is called Post-traumatic stress disorder PTSD which is a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest alien

yalor yalor this is called Post-traumatic stress disorder PTSD which is a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma. :lol::lol::lol:

But i think the guy who got molested seems to enjoy it leh?! And he even got hard?!

But i think the guy who got molested seems to enjoy it leh?! And he even got hard?!

I mean, who wont get hard when being molested? Hello?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest PC SHOW FAN

Hi all;

sorry for the confusion. i just realised that i just got misunderstood and confused everyone with the date/time. Ya, i was there at the PC show on friday night 11 Jun. But when i got home, shower and finally got to sit infront of my PC to type this note, it's alreaady passed midnight - 12.56am, which means it's sat wee hrs when i was typing and sharing my encounter with u guys... sorry for confusion, but it was a great feeling being caressed by someone :-)

hi all; wonder if u hv gone for the PC show in suntect past few days. I was there tonight (sat) to check out the laptops and printers and the crowd is huge and the whole place was packed with PC show fans like me.

I was in my office biz wear (shirt and bix pants) as i went there after work. As i entered into Level 6, i can feel that i was being pushed and brushed by lots of people, mainly guys (as PC shows have more guys than gals).

then suddenly, i can feel a hand brushing and caressing my bum from behind. i tried to glance back and i saw a cute NS guy in No. 3 standing behind me trying to enter too. as i like the feeling, i did not turn my head back and instead, i continue to walk forward.

Then again, my bum is being caressed and this time, can feel the palm trying to feel the contour of my bum thru my tight bix pants. i get a bit hard on immediately and can feel the erection of my dick beneath my underwear in my pants. As there was also a guy standing very close to me in front of me, i can feel that my hard dick is being sandwiched between the guy's tight bum in front of me- just putting a hotdog between a split bun.

luckily the guy in front of me was busy looking for good deals in the PC show... these moments went for a while till i was right in the midst of the hall. nice feeling.

anyone has any encounter to share?

• 4 months later...

When I was in my teens, once when I was on a bus, I was kind of tired and I placed my bag on my thighs trying to get some sleep. I didn't sleep though. The guy next to me slip his hands under my bag and slowly inch toward my little brother. I felt awkward but I liked it. So I let him continue until he was playing with my little brother. I get hard and wet. He knew that I wasn't sleeping.

When I got down the bus and he did too. I waited at the bus stop for a while cause I didn't want him to follow me. He came over to talk to me. He asked me to follow him home. I did.

Didn't do anything serious as I was really innocent then.

many years back when i was taking a double deck bus, i usually like to take the back row at the top level, one hunky guy came and sit next to me, than he unzipped to take out his 7" fat dxxk to play and he wanted me to "molest" him... so i played on his nips, muscle, dick and balls until he shoot a huge load on the front seat... later i quickly alight the bus leaving him cleaning up his mess... think back, i should taken his contact nos.

many yrs ago, I saw 2 ACJC guys in bus 154 at the last row of the seats.

One hand was at the lap of the other. At the same time, the toucher was watching the touchee a very lovingly.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

When I was 15, was molested once by a bangla worker on the way to jurong point. well me and my friends were taking the bus to jurong point before our Judo practice so we were all wearing our tee-shirts and Judo Gi pants which are long pants, made of cotton, double stitched and pretty tough even if the material is thin, thank god. he couldn't reach into my pants.

I was sleeping with my huge bag placed on my body - I was quite short and petite then - in the front row while my friends were on the rows behind, that's when someone sat down beside me.

I didn't care much as I was sleeping (dont like to be disturbed when asleep). But I was awoken by some movement near my thighs area, then it slowly moved to my crotch area and start squeezing and filling my d*** out by the length when I grew erected. I couldn't have been stiffer even if I didn't like what was been done to me. I looked right at the person seated to me and saw that he looked like some thailand construction worker, he didn't even look once at me while his hands moved beneath my bag onto my body.

I felt really ashamed and I don't quite know if I should shout out molest. He was slowly masturbating me while my d*** was twitching involuntarily. I looked around and nobody realized what's happening.

It was a really uncomfortable situation, and the guy dropped off right at the stop before the interchange so I couldn't catch him or something afterwards. So being hard and fondled for roughly 20 minutes my dick was all out of position and so I went to the toilet to adjust.

That was went I took notice of weird men and how they looked at me and other people in the toilet in this strange manner, and I was brought to the light to the concept of gay and gay cruising, even though I've never done such cruising since I knew.

Guest Lier lier pants on fire

many yrs ago, I saw 2 ACJC guys in bus 154 at the last row of the seats.

One hand was at the lap of the other. At the same time, the toucher was watching the touchee a very lovingly.

Some of the stories here are too fake, some of you really have great fantasies, unfortunately they will never be true. Continue dreaming.

Guest cum cum

Many years ago, I had to book into camp every morning. At the same time same bus, I always see this cute guy at the same seat on the upper deck of the bus. He was a factory worker and I was a army boy. I always choose the seat behind him to admire him from behind. The morning bus had very few people and usually all sleeping. One day, I was woke up by some "funny" sensation" and realised that he had sat beside me and massaging my crotch. Before I could stop him, I cum into my underwear. I had to walk in a awkward way to book into camp as my cum had stained my No 4 slack. For the next few months, we had mutual jo and bj on the last row seat of the upper deck until he disappeared one day. Miss him very much :oops: :oops:

Guest Flyagain

I kena rubbed twice before. Nice feeling though abit scared. Nowadays trains at north-south line are damn packed in the mornings. Packed like sardines. Hope for more encounters.

• G_M changed the title to Molested / Touched In Public or Private + Profile Of Molester + More men and boys fall prey to molesters but many choose to keep mum(compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.