Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

I got my friend to give me his FBT shorts immediately after his standard chartered marathon run. The sweat. The wetness. My cum soaked inner lining. Heaven.

wow just a casual friend and he gave you his wet FBT shorts straight after run for you to jerk off. share the pic!

Guest maxiplay
I got my friend to give me his FBT shorts immediately after his standard chartered marathon run. The sweat. The wetness. My cum soaked inner lining. Heaven.

ya, where got such gd "lobang" hahahaha..... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Wow looks like everyone here has a fetish on fbt shorts... Let mi share my story here... Hope I dun make anyone wet here... Haha

I used I have this fxxk buddy who is totally in love with fbt shirts... Although I am not as fit as him(he's gym fit).. We meet up for couple of sessions n everytime he would request me to wear my silky fbt shorts before having fun... Damn, he was super turn on after seeing me in e shorts n would ask me to lie back before stroking his hand inside e shorts... (nice feeling) after which he would pull my dick out from e side of e shirts before licking n giving it a gd suck... Damn song feeling, it was heaven... Touching his fit body make me even turn out even though he dun mind smaller size den him.

Totally enjoy myself when he bj me from e shorts, after which he asked me to give him a gd fxxk... I quickly grab a condom by e side of e bed n slide it down my cock before entering him... Gosh he was goaming so loud whenI bang him hard n he beg for more (horny guy,haha) dis cont for abt an hour or so before exploing my load into his mouth where he lick till e last drop of it...

This is yet e so far experience I had but too bad he had moved house n we hardly meet up nowhere :(

Guest maxiplay
Wow looks like everyone here has a fetish on fbt shorts... Let mi share my story here... Hope I dun make anyone wet here... Haha I used I have this fxxk buddy who is totally in love with fbt shirts... Although I am not as fit as him(he's gym fit).. We meet up for couple of sessions n everytime he would request me to wear my silky fbt shorts before having fun... Damn, he was super turn on after seeing me in e shorts n would ask me to lie back before stroking his hand inside e shorts... (nice feeling) after which he would pull my dick out from e side of e shirts before licking n giving it a gd suck... Damn song feeling, it was heaven... Touching his fit body make me even turn out even though he dun mind smaller size den him. Totally enjoy myself when he bj me from e shorts, after which he asked me to give him a gd fxxk... I quickly grab a condom by e side of e bed n slide it down my cock before entering him... Gosh he was goaming so loud whenI bang him hard n he beg for more (horny guy,haha) dis cont for abt an hour or so before exploing my load into his mouth where he lick till e last drop of it... This is yet e so far experience I had but too bad he had moved house n we hardly meet up nowhere :(

keen to share more with me ^ ^ ..........??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maxiplay
Gino is not as silky smooth as FBT, and the weaving is less dense, but still very comfortable to run in.

true, but after a while, the farbic, will soften, nice to touch too~~~~

Guest maxiplay

personally perference I like bright color eg orange lime green, hotpink, gold or coral red, look damn sexy n horny when i wear on, i find that no big deal on wearing those color, anyway, im nt naked mah~~~~~ :whistle: :whistle:

Guest maxiplay
When girls wear fbt then all stick to their butts...just wanna squeeze it and tie then up...so shiok. Damn hot sia their legs wanna rub it...

true~~~~ so I just wear it n wish to be squeeze lo ^ ^ :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hi all I Got many Fetish about FBT also I love the Dark blue colour And I keep on Using it for Jerking off haha dam addicted.

By the way guys Share what other fetish you have at home? haha

Guest maxiplay
Hi all I Got many Fetish about FBT also I love the Dark blue colour And I keep on Using it for Jerking off haha dam addicted. By the way guys Share what other fetish you have at home? haha

I like it :thumb: i also super fetish on fbt shorts also :) me wear S lime green when go for jogging at night , half way, I will hide a corner for jerking till cum on my shorts, love to see the cum patch on my shorts, :thumb: :thumb:

Everytime I walk pass those FBT at queensway I got an Urge to buy them but only feel shy sometime due to too many ppl but I go vivo always to buy haha Best Layout and few ppl btw AH how to join as member and post without capcha? I click member but dont see join thanks

Guest maxiplay
Everytime I walk pass those FBT at queensway I got an Urge to buy them but only feel shy sometime due to too many ppl but I go vivo always to buy haha Best Layout and few ppl btw AH how to join as member and post without capcha? I click member but dont see join thanks

just buy la, no need to feel shy, i always go queensway, vivo, giant, ntuc hypermart to check and buy the latest color and design, no need to care ppl eyes, u r nt buying something iilegal, why feel shy??

Last time I had a hard time Jerking off but after buying Fbt shorts it cums easily I had this fetish a year ago when I felt the material I cant resist lol. Later in future Fbt become sex shop item haha

Guest maxiplay

<ol>

<li>ytd midnight I was too horny and wear a S sz Lime green color fbt shorts and a tight fbt singlet walking around my area around 2am+ so quiet at the moment, when I walk to a park, it was dark and I just sat on the bench, and start to fond my body, immediate my didi was hard with precum, then I pull my shorts higher, high enough to show my full legs and butt cheek, like wearing an underwear, so smooth when i touch on, suddenly one dude abt 20+ pass by silently on my back while i pull high my shorts , then he saw me, and he sat down next to me, i was so paisei at that time, but he didn’t did anything until he told me that i have a pair of sexy hairy leg, i say thank you to him, then later he go a bit further, start asking he if i allow him to let him touch to feel, my heart was so paisei and nervous and told him, just a bit will do, so he start to use his right hand feel my thigh, i feel so great, then later, his hand become more notti, touching more, i feel so comfortable and move more nearer to him, then his hand start to care my shorts gently so lightly, then he move further to my didi, to feel my hardon, I told him is enough, but he didn’t stop caring, his hand still around my shorts area, my heartbeat getting faster and exciting,  then he start to taste my precum wet patch on my fbt shorts, and he said nice, finally I cannot stand it liao and told him, why not we move to a  better area, cos I afraid police will petrol around, then we move to top of the hill park. On the way to the top of the hill park, his hand gettinig notti more, start to fond my butt, I never reject him, until when we reached to the top, I lying on the bench, and he start massage my back, I feel so comfortable with his touch and massage, slowly, he pull up my tee and pull down my shorts, and his powerful hand start to fond more, my precum wet the bench and my body, and I start to moan lightly, then he turn my body face him, I was so shy to face him 90% of my naked body, then he start touch me more of my body and precum become more and more so wet until he start to lick it dry, OMG, I feel like heaven, then later he smell my fbt shorts, I like it, immediate he jerk for me, slowly and gently, smell my shorts while he jerk, and slowly the jerk become faster faster, I told him, don't stop, keep going, just keep going jerk me hard, after about 10mins of jerking n im high to the sprit, I cum…………</li>

</ol>

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.