Male HQ

Foreign / Overseas LGBT News - Gay News Outside Singapore (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

3 hours ago, Torrent said:

To quote my thai friend, gay marriage has been legal in Thailand for quite some time.

A marriage ceremony between two men is permitted but that is all. There are no legal or other rights and protections - merely a ceremony for friends and family. Virtually meaningless and few make use of it. Thailand does not permit formal gay marriage, civil same-sex unions or even domestic partnerships!

Guest Play the game
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Why?  Are Muslim women hotter than Chinese women?

(I ask because I have no experience here) :) 

Because sg is becomng a maternalistic muslim power country. Just look at our president....

i want to ride on this feminism wave to seek greater political power!

23 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes. Cool down your skepticism and see how social progress is made in this world.

Wild fantasies of no change have no basis on reality.

Unless the skeptics have a working crystal ball.  :lol:

Part of learning is to unlearn.

58 minutes ago, begleitung said:

True

I don't need the govt to care about me. I want them to respect me enough to make my own decisions to live my live as a human being without LABELS. I need no special treatment. Once you start wanting someone to take care of you. YOU gave your power to others to run your life. Once you give that away, it is hard to get it back.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

31 minutes ago, upshot said:

I don't need the govt to care about me. I want them to respect me enough to make my own decisions to live my live as a human being. I need no special treatment. Once you start wanting someone to take care of you. YOU gave your power to others to run your life.

Care as in give you the rights or not making it illegal etc. 

18 hours ago, begleitung said:

Care as in give you the rights or not making it illegal etc. 

That's part and parcel of "care". I want to be experiencing all the same rights and normality as everyone else not expect special concession. There is always problem, ups and downs in life, I don't need them to help pave my path with special protection or privilege. I will do well or lose on my own just like everyone else and not see WHAT I AM as a disadvantage or victim...needing more help than any other people with their own set of challenges too.

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

27 minutes ago, upshot said:

I don't need the govt to care about me. I want them to respect me enough to make my own decisions to live my live as a human being without LABELS. I need no special treatment. Once you start wanting someone to take care of you. YOU gave your power to others to run your life. Once you give that away, it is hard to get it back.

20 minutes ago, upshot said:

That's part and parcel of "care". I want to be experiencing all the same rights and normality as everyone else not expect special concession. Ther is always problem, ups and downs in life, I don't need them to help pave my path with special protection or privilege. I will do well or lose on my own.

Hopefully more maturity will help this poster to lose such arrogance.

Doesn't need the govt to take care of him?   It SHOULD be the function of the government to take care of us.  To maintain armed forces to protect us from invaders.  To enact laws to protect us from harm.  To provide police forces to protect us from harm. To provide fire departments to protect us from fire. To provide health care to protect us from diseases.

Today you give/gave your power to political parties to run your life.   Would you prefer to live in a totalitarian regime?

He meant he doesnt need micro caring, not macro protection. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, fab said:

He meant he doesnt need micro caring, not macro protection. 

Maybe what is micro caring for some is macro protection for others.

Covid-19 viruses are really micro, so tiny!  But their effect can be macro!

15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe what is micro caring for some is macro protection for others.

Covid-19 viruses are really micro, so tiny!  But their effect can be macro!

In which case those governments in many parts of the world who are supposed to take care of us have not only failed miserably to protect their citizens, they are criminally negligent in my opinion.The leaders of the USA, the UK, Brazil and several other countries should be had up for mass murder in the International Court of Justice.

6 hours ago, InBangkok said:

In which case those governments in many parts of the world who are supposed to take care of us have not only failed miserably to protect their citizens, they are criminally negligent in my opinion.The leaders of the USA, the UK, Brazil and several other countries should be had up for mass murder in the International Court of Justice.

I have the same opinion since shortly after the beginning of the pandemic. The American government IS criminally negligent. I am frustrated over the Media that doesn't call Trump a criminal. Frustrated that they don't hold him and his ass-kissing Pence as criminals, not only for negligence but for shamelessly lying and deceiving.  And Trump IS an indicted criminal since last year, when only a corrupt GOP senate prevented him from being convicted (impeached) and thrown out.  This would have saved oh... many tens of thousands of American lives!

On 7/9/2020 at 2:05 AM, Guest Stay tune. said:

Japan, India, Korea , Vietnam Myanmar Cambodia, Laos ...all these countries will soon allow same sex marriage too. Don't place too much hope on Muslim country like Malaysia, indonesia and Brunei.  

Im a vietnamese have been working in SG 3 years plus. It is actually pretty common to see gay couples holding hands or kissing in public places. Modern as it is, Singapore seems quite reserved about LGBT which is, for me, sad. I find it particularly  hard to find boyfriends here.

5 hours ago, wilfgene said:

There is a difference between Buddhism and Chinese Folk Religion.

Not to mention Buddhism with Chinese characteristic.

Gist is, Abrahamic is not majority in sg.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

So how do all your Gods coexist together?  No fights?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/taoism/beliefs/gods.shtml

Taoism does not have a God in the way that the Abrahamic religions do.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

So how do all your Gods coexist together?  No fights?

2 hours ago, fab said:

Gist is, Abrahamic is not majority in sg.

On 7/9/2020 at 2:02 AM, Guest Thai said:

Thai is a Buddhist country so it doesn't came as a surprise. Buddhism is a very forgiving religion . Now gay people have added place to migrate and retire happily.

How about just not begging or praying to be granted our rights?

As well as not forgetting slaves and untouchables in Buddhist societies.

4 hours ago, wilfgene said:

How about just not begging or praying to be granted our rights?

As well as not forgetting slaves and untouchables in Buddhist societies.

Think of us being subjected to the autocratic God of Abraham, who treats us like slaves and if we don't do exactly like he wants, he calls this "sinning"?

How about just not having to beg and pray to this God to be granted our right to be ourselves and not be mistreated in an afterlife being thrown to the fire of hell?

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Think of us being subjected to the autocratic God of Abraham, who treats us like slaves and if we don't do exactly like he wants, he calls this "sinning"?

How about just not having to beg and pray to this God to be granted our right to be ourselves and not be mistreated in an afterlife being thrown to the fire of hell?

There is a scenario called "Out of the fire, into the frying pan".

1 hour ago, wilfgene said:

There is a scenario called "Out of the fire, into the frying pan".

You are not taking this seriously enough.

Thousands of years ago the idea people had about justice was primitive.  They had not been exposed to the modern principles laid down for example in the Constitution of the United States:  an unalienable right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.  So these primitives did not object to the creation of an authoritative absolutist God who has the nerve to tell everyone how to behave,  who despises homosexuality  (no reason given,  it is just his whim) even if he created the homosexual attraction since he (allegedly) created everything in us. And being even more abominable,  this God when angry will punish perfectly decent people who didn't take Jesus as their Savior by throwing them in a burning hell, that reaches temperatures similar to that of a nuclear explosion and burns forever (or as long as its nuclear fuel is not depleted, maybe for the life of our sun.  This is an INCOMPREHENSIBLE CRUELTY unbecoming of any normal being that is not brain damaged. 

So will the fantasy of such God still prevail in some people,  or will it disappear together with 377A and the opposition of Singaporeans to same-sex marriage?

Ideally, they should end at the same time.   

Edited by Steve5380

22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You are not taking this seriously enough.

Thousands of years ago the idea people had about justice was primitive.  They had not been exposed to the modern principles laid down for example in the Constitution of the United States:  an unalienable right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.  So these primitives did not object to the creation of an authoritative absolutist God who has the nerve to tell everyone how to behave,  who despises homosexuality  (no reason given,  it is just his whim) even if he created the homosexual attraction since he (allegedly) created everything in us. And being even more abominable,  this God when angry will punish perfectly decent people who didn't take Jesus as their Savior by throwing them in a burning hell, that reaches temperatures similar to that of a nuclear explosion and burns forever (or as long as its nuclear fuel is not depleted, maybe for the life of our sun.  This is an INCOMPREHENSIBLE CRUELTY unbecoming of any normal being that is not brain damaged. 

So will the fantasy of such God still prevail in some people,  or will it disappear together with 377A and the opposition of Singaporeans to same-sex marriage?

Ideally, they should end at the same time.   

27 years ago, I said to a Switzer-Deutch(?) something along the line of "You have come a long way since the day your ancestors converted to Christianity, willingly or unwillingly."

Suspecting you have chipped in certain personal elements in this post,

how about through highs and lows, ups and downs, and especially the loss, just treat all of them as personal life experiences?

Including whether to choose or be granted Democracy.

With recent Chinese media works decree to not depict homosexuality in positive lights in mind.

On 7/14/2020 at 8:17 AM, Steve5380 said:

They had not been exposed to the modern principles laid down for example in the Constitution of the United States:  an unalienable right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That's what it says - but what is the reality? A country stolen by white people from the native American Indians who were then mostly massacred? 38.1 million Americans living below the poverty line? Tens of millions of families today existing on food stamps? A huge number of black Americans filling the lowest paid jobs - and seemingly killed in the streets in far greater numbers by white cops? How many native American Indians who live on reservations and how many black men, women and their families who exist on the lowest wages are able to enjoy happiness, I wonder?

Oh, I know. Shouldn't single out just one country. And that's perfectly true. What colonial powers and those who encouraged slave owning (i.e. many European nations) left disastrous legacies. The British brought in a lawyer Cyril Radcliffe who had never been to India to carve up the country into two separate states, India and Pakistan - and gave him all of five weeks to do it! Worse, he had to rely on out of date maps and inaccurate census figures. Communities which had lived side by side for centuries were suddenly split apart. The result? A migration of more than 12 million people and up to a million killed in religious violence.

In this part of the world, too, the British East India Company forced China to accept opium for its Chinese imports, thus condemning untold millions to death. For those of us who are gay, the British also put Section 377A in the legal system of all its dozens of colonial servants. Are we today really any better as human beings than living under the rules of the tribal system of thousands of years ago?

As to Thailand, at least the country was not colonised during the colonial era. It merely came to accommodations with various countries to avoid colonisation. And the proposed new gay civil partnership law seems yet another accommodation. Thailand is a very conservative country. It does not allow foreigners to own land. So what happens if a Thai who owns a house and becomes partnered to a non-Thai passes away. The non-Thai inherits the house. But what happens to the land on which the house is built? The foreigner cannot own it! Before it gets near parliament, the civil partnership bill has to solve a whole lot of similar thorny issues and I believe this will be extremely difficult, sadly.

1 hour ago, InBangkok said:

That's what it says - but what is the reality? A country stolen by white people from the native American Indians who were then mostly massacred? 38.1 million Americans living below the poverty line? Tens of millions of families today existing on food stamps? A huge number of black Americans filling the lowest paid jobs - and seemingly killed in the streets in far greater numbers by white cops? How many native American Indians who live on reservations and how many black men, women and their families who exist on the lowest wages are able to enjoy happiness, I wonder?

You are right.  The world is not perfect.  But I think that the American constitution was a step in the right direction.

A century ago the world was in much worse shape,  with WWI just finished and WWII still to come.   And the past history back to the beginning of times was not better.

But we don't know yet how the war with covid-19 will end...

Guest Saving the Planet
5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

But we don't know yet how the war with covid-19 will end...

Why should it end?  I find it very purifying and cleansing.  Too many filthy farts and ignorant rich have made humanity sick even before convit-19.  Now get back to the main discussion of  "Thailand Legalising Same Sex Marriage!"

18 minutes ago, Guest Saving the Planet said:

Why should it end?  I find it very purifying and cleansing.  Too many filthy farts and ignorant rich have made humanity sick even before convit-19.  Now get back to the main discussion of  "Thailand Legalising Same Sex Marriage!"

You must be such a purist to find the covid-19 pandemic "purifying and cleansing".   You just overlooked two important details:

1.-  The pandemic affects disproportionately the poor and needy.  The ignorant rich can protect themselves much better.

2.- The medical care of the hundreds of thousand hospitalized people must generate mountains of medical disposable garbage.  Any hospital patient does,  but imagine now the many hospitals fulled to capacity.  The personal protection equipment that must be thrown away!   And if every human on the planet has to wear a mask,  imagine the amount of masks being thrown away!   And think about the corpses.  They don't purify and cleanse,  unless they are all cremated.

Hopefully you find other things that are more purifying and cleansing. 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Saving the Planet
14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You must be such a purist to find the covid-19 pandemic "purifying and cleansing".   You just overlooked two important details:

1.-  The pandemic affects disproportionately the poor and needy.  The ignorant rich can protect themselves much better.

2.- The medical care of the hundreds of thousand hospitalized people must generate mountains of medical disposable garbage.  Any hospital patient does,  but imagine now the many hospitals fulled to capacity.  The personal protection equipment that must be thrown away!   And if every human on the planet has to wear a mask,  imagine the amount of masks being thrown away!   And think about the corpses.  They don't purify and cleanse,  unless they are all cremated.

Hopefully you find other things that are more purifying and cleansing. 

NASA has data to proved that the earth is healing during lock-down. Less airplanes, less ships,  less fuel from traffic and factory, less garbage generated from capitalism because many shop are closed. The trees are thriving,  the oceans are clearer.  Patient gets stronger recovering from convit-19,  only the weak with pre-condition of mutliple symtoms could not make it.  The poor and needy are finally being paid the attention to house them properly, at least in Singapore.   The medical dispsoable garbage are just a teeny wheeny fraction of junk as  compared to the mountain of junks generated pre-convit era.   People are more health conscious now.  Only true leaders emerged from the situation. Asian cocks have once again provened stronger than the western one,  metaphorically speaking.  As such,  now get back to the topic of "Thailand Legalising Same Sex Marriage!"

1 hour ago, Guest Saving the Planet said:

Patient gets stronger recovering from convit-19,  only the weak with pre-condition of mutliple symtoms could not make it.

I'll happily get back to discussing same sex partnerships in Thailand when other posters cease to make statements like the above that are known to be false. There is absolutely no proof that patients do not necessarily get stronger. Indeed after 'recovery' quite a number find that they start suffering other symptoms which includes confusion, extreme clumsiness and worse. Medical scientists are now releasing that the lungs, brain and other organs can all suffer longer term damage.

As far as only the "weak with precondition of multiple symptoms could not make it", that was disproved months ago. For example -

CDC report shows that as of March 16, 2020, 508 people were hospitalized for COVID-19 in the U.S. Of these, 38% were between 20 and 54 years old. Half of those ending up in intensive care were younger than 65. 

On June 24 the US Vice President announced that fully half of those who had died in the previous few weeks had been adults under the age of 35. In the last few days there have been news reports of a 30 year old with no other symptoms who died of covid19 after attending a covid19 party. He and those who attended believed the virus was just a hoax. His last words were, "You know, I think I made a mistake."  That surely joins a long list of famous last words. Movie director Alfred Hitchccck, a master of suspense, apparently said, "One never knows the ending . . . although Catholics have their hopes."

PS: I have no idea where the pink colour came from!!

Edited by InBangkok

Guest Crever
On 7/9/2020 at 11:47 AM, Guest Velvety Squirrel said:

Not in my wildest dream.  Count me out.  I am happy to enjoy my freedom without being restricted by any form of religion lunacy.

Hellooo Alfian Saat! You can marry a muslim woman and renounce your religion AT THE SAME TIME.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 1/26/2020 at 11:34 PM, Guest Renjit said:

Any one who wants to transfer Hong Kong now?

I don't think.it is a good idea at the moment. It is politically unstable.

• 3 months later...
Guest Buttigieg Fan
On 4/13/2019 at 1:18 PM, Steve5380 said:

This thread is about Pete , and I want to share a video of a speech he made that impressed me.  He made it some days ago, and one sees in the news plenty of excerpts from this speech that includes important ideas and statements.  The way Mayor Pete speaks reminds me a little of Obama,  his pauses and his oratorical ability.

Wow !! @Steve5380, I could not agree more !! Must say I only get to know Mayor Pete when I started watching the news and video clips in the internet on the current Trump-Biden US presidential elections. I caught 1 of the video clip of him doing an interview sparring with pro-Trump Fox News TV host Martha.  Wow ! He totally killed her !! Being curious about him, I started clicking more of his clips on youtube. Man ! This guy is the real deal !!

I saw his speeches and his sparring with other pro-Trump TV hosts. I'm utterly impressed by his wit and intelligence. He is very eloquent and I feel  is equivalent to Obama as an orator.  He can outtalk his rivals easily in part because he's really smart but more important he is very laser-focused on his goals and cause. I saw the interview with him and his husband in the clip below and I'm very touched by it. These guys are authentic and I am very happy for them. I can feel they truly care for one another. If there are more of such gay people in Singapore, maybe there will be greater acceptance of LGBTS here. 

I'm sold by this guy and I hope that Biden (if he wins the election and hopefully he does !) will give him a good position in his administration so that he can contribute to the running of his country. Look forward to seeing him being the first gay President of United States of America and his husband being the first Gentleman !

4 hours ago, Guest Buttigieg Fan said:

Wow !! @Steve5380, I could not agree more !! Must say I only get to know Mayor Pete when I started watching the news and video clips in the internet on the current Trump-Biden US presidential elections. I caught 1 of the video clip of him doing an interview sparring with pro-Trump Fox News TV host Martha.  Wow ! He totally killed her !! Being curious about him, I started clicking more of his clips on youtube. Man ! This guy is the real deal !!

I saw his speeches and his sparring with other pro-Trump TV hosts. I'm utterly impressed by his wit and intelligence. He is very eloquent and I feel  is equivalent to Obama as an orator.  He can outtalk his rivals easily in part because he's really smart but more important he is very laser-focused on his goals and cause. I saw the interview with him and his husband in the clip below and I'm very touched by it. These guys are authentic and I am very happy for them. I can feel they truly care for one another. If there are more of such gay people in Singapore, maybe there will be greater acceptance of LGBTS here. 

I'm sold by this guy and I hope that Biden (if he wins the election and hopefully he does !) will give him a good position in his administration so that he can contribute to the running of his country. Look forward to seeing him being the first gay President of United States of America and his husband being the first Gentleman !

I am equally impressed.  I just watched the video I quote here, and it is amazing how clearly, how intelligently he thinks. And what he says can have a lot of punch, he is not afraid of the attack.  He might be even ahead of Obama in this respect, I am not sure how much of the great speeches of Obama were his own and how much came from his writers. But in these interviews, there is no prompt display of a ghost writer's script.  And he will be a greater achiever than Obama too.

Guest Buttigieg Fan
10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I am equally impressed.  I just watched the video I quote here, and it is amazing how clearly, how intelligently he thinks. And what he says can have a lot of punch, he is not afraid of the attack.  He might be even ahead of Obama in this respect, I am not sure how much of the great speeches of Obama were his own and how much came from his writers. But in these interviews, there is no prompt display of a ghost writer's script.  And he will be a greater achiever than Obama too.

Yes, Steve 5380, I totally agree with you. He can handle any tough questions that are thrown to him !! Wow ! That's an amazing feat that I am not sure if Obama is able to do the same. Yeah, this man has guts !! He's indeed the SLAYER PETE who dares to go to the lion's den (aka Fox News) to reach out to Republican voters ! Kudos !! If only his fellow Democrats are able to do the same, perhaps Democrats' base could be expanded.

This guy has substance and he's also a very fine man. Regardless the outcome of this election, I hope to see more of him in American politics and hopefully in near future, the President of United States of America.

Good luck on the elections in your country !!

6 hours ago, Guest Buttigieg Fan said:

This guy has substance and he's also a very fine man. Regardless the outcome of this election, I hope to see more of him in American politics and hopefully in near future, the President of United States of America.

Good luck on the elections in your country !!

One thing that favors Buttigieg's political career is his young age, 38 y.o.  He will be able to be in politics for 4 decades before he is the age of Biden.

The elections in the US remain completely undecided at this time.  It all will depend on the "swing states".   I am hopeful about Biden,  but I will never recover from my astonishment that Trump has still drawn so much votes after all his horrible performance in the last four years.  It's amazing how many people vote against their own interests due to ignorance, carelessness! 

• 1 month later...
Guest Cleanly Teacher

An anti-gay Hungarian politician has resigned after being caught by the police fleeing a 25-man orgy through a window
Adam Payne | Dec 1, 2020, 2:10 PM

A member of the European Parliament representing Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban's Fidesz party has resigned from his position in Brussels after he was caught leaving what reports described as a 25-man orgy on Friday.

Jozsef Szajer resigned on Sunday after he admitted to breaching Belgium's strict lockdown rules to attend a sex party, Politico reported on Tuesday. The police found 25 naked men at the gathering, including Szajer and some diplomats, the Belgian newspaper La Dernière Heure reported. The newspaper quoted a local police source as saying, "We interrupted a gang bang."

5fc6842c037cbd0018613260?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Orban's Hungarian government has curtailed LGBTQ rights since he was elected prime minister in 2010. Szajer, who fronted Fidesz in the European Parliament, helped rewrite Hungary's constitution to "protect the institution of marriage as the union of a man and a woman," The Times of London reported.

Szajer, a right-wing politician and ally of Orban, climbed out a first-floor window and was spotted "fleeing along the gutter," the public prosecutor's office said. A source close to the investigation told Politico that officers were called after a complaint about a "night-time disturbance."

[Read the rest of the article at Business Insider.]

God Heavens!!   Look at the face of this Jozsef Szajer !!  Can one imagine how the rest of his body may look like?

What is believable is that if this Jozsef Szajer  appeared naked at the orgy,  25 naked men would have escaped climbing out the first floor window.

Guest strange

some time back you attacked people here who did body shaming and what do you do now yourself???

Why focus on his looks, isn't it more worthwhile to focus on his character or lack thereof???

Pete Buttigieg was nominated as Transportation Secretary by Joe Biden, the first time a LGBTQ individual is given such a responsibility.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/15/politics/pete-buttigieg-transportation-secretary/index.html

At 38, Pete will also be the youngest cabinet member.  What a great opportunity for him to show his capacity and prepare him for a future success in a run for president, which he nearly achieved this time.  And another opportunity to make us gays proud.   If he handles Transportation as well as his speeches,  he will have it made  :)  :

Edited by Steve5380

On 12/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, Steve5380 said:

God Heavens!!   Look at the face of this Jozsef Szajer !!  Can one imagine how the rest of his body may look like?

What is believable is that if this Jozsef Szajer  appeared naked at the orgy,  25 naked men would have escaped climbing out the first floor window.

The 25 probably consists of 5 fat cat diplomats, plus 20 hookers. It is amazing what money can do.

A bit like those decrepit sex tourists surrounded by young nubile boys. Those boys sure aint interested in their sagging tits...

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Pete Buttigieg was nominated as Transportation Secretary by Joe Biden, the first time a LGBTQ individual is given such a responsibility.

Here we go again .... Biden did this, Biden did that. 

All the while forgetting the fact that it was Donald Trump who appointed Richard Grenell as the Acting Director of National Intelligence on 20 February 2020, making Richard the first openly gay DNI and cabinet member in American history. https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/news-articles/item/2130-q-a-with-former-acting-director-of-national-intelligence-richard-grenell-on-pride-in-2020 

What's next? The first vaccine was given during Joe Biden's time? The way people wants to re-write their own history ..... 

13 minutes ago, Guest sgman said:

The 25 probably consists of 5 fat cat diplomats, plus 20 hookers. It is amazing what money can do.

A bit like those decrepit sex tourists surrounded by young nubile boys. Those boys sure aint interested in their sagging tits...

Money can do nearly everything.  It can provide the universe of sex.

The problem famous people in power have is:  how do do it without getting caught.

37 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Here we go again .... Biden did this, Biden did that. 

All the while forgetting the fact that it was Donald Trump who appointed Richard Grenell as the Acting Director of National Intelligence on 20 February 2020, making Richard the first openly gay DNI and cabinet member in American history. https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/news-articles/item/2130-q-a-with-former-acting-director-of-national-intelligence-richard-grenell-on-pride-in-2020 

What's next? The first vaccine was given during Joe Biden's time? The way people wants to re-write their own history ..... 

You are not well informed about Richard Grenell.  Here is an article that may correct your thinking:

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/12/16/pete-buttigieg-richard-grenell-first-gay-cabinet-difference/

Grenell was a cabinet-seat filler for 3 months.   It was not a full cabinet position but something temporary,  to keep that seat warm.

But there is a bigger difference.

Trump did not have a cabinet.  He had (and still has partially) a sordid group of co-conspirators selected for their low morale and inclination to commit crimes, for which some were indicted and convicted.   This is something similar to Hitler, who had also a "cabinet" of demons incarnated from the depths of hell, like von Papen, Herman Goring, Joseph Goebbels, Rudolf Hess, Martin Borman.   Adolph Eichman was also somewhat related, the same as Josef Mengele, the "Angel of Death". 

Thinking of it...  how well would fit for Trump:  "Angel of Corruption",  "Angel of Deception",  "Angel of LIes".....   he could fill the sky with angels!

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Mr Halo
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Thinking of it...  how well would fit for Trump:  .....   he could fill the sky with angels!

Cutting thru all the chases, you still find Trump quite Angelic. So, he is still not that bad after all.

1 minute ago, Guest Mr Halo said:

Cutting thru all the chases, you still find Trump quite Angelic. So, he is still not that bad after all.

Hmmm...  Satan was an Angel too...  a fallen angel.  

And if you read some about Josef Mengele, the "Angel of Death",  you can see that people call 'angel' also that what is not angelical.

Guest first gay?

He is not yet there, due to the requirement for Senate confirmation, but you should have written the first "openly gay" Cabinet Member...

I guess, there had been gay or bi Federal Government/ Cabinet Members before... 😁

• fab changed the title to Tokyo just made history by being the largest city in Japan to recognise same-sex partnerships!
  • G_M changed the title to Foreign / Overseas LGBT News - Gay News Outside Singapore (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.