Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

23 hours ago, Kidatt said:

To the grab guy drove red kia, who helped me out carried boxes last minute on friday night. Thank you. I wish i was brave enough to land my hand on your thighs.

In my humble knowledge  you can still message the guy after the trip. You just need to look at your history on the app. But if he is not gay, then better leave him alone and good you didn't molest him. But if he hint at you, then can send him a message thru the history.

You are the one who is half naked skipping rope at Taman Jurong Green Park. At around 8+pm Sunday, yesterday. 

Would like to say you are very daring and I admire you.

I am the one who wore a white t-shirt at the pull up bar glancing at you.

Hope to know you if you see this message. 

Edited by Jak09
23 hours ago, Jak09 said:

You are the one who is half naked skipping rope at Taman Jurong Green Park. At around 8+pm Sunday, yesterday. 

Red line towards jurong east, at around 1030pm. We sat opposite each other and you alighted at raffles. You were wearing blue singlet and black shorts, carrying 2 duffel bags. I am the one wearing white formal top and carrying a black bag.

Just want to say you have a cute smile.

Place: GV Yishun, hall 5

Time: 7 to 910pm

We were watching One Piece Stampede movie. I was already seated in my seat in row E and you came in with your friend and sat beside me.

Halfway through the movie you lean towards my side and i put my hand on the hand-rest. Although my elbow touched you but you did not move away. Wondering if you would want to be friend and maybe can watch anime movie together in future.

On 9/23/2019 at 6:19 PM, mlyfunp said:

In my humble knowledge  you can still message the guy after the trip. You just need to look at your history on the app. But if he is not gay, then better leave him alone and good you didn't molest him. But if he hint at you, then can send him a message thru the history.

Hurmm true tho, who knows if the person might actually like you back either. He keep rubbing his thigh when he drove. Didn’t realise till half way... i assume he might be... but maybe he just felt uneasy in his pants.

1 hour ago, Kidatt said:

Hurmm true tho, who knows if the person might actually like you back either. He keep rubbing his thigh when he drove. Didn’t realise till half way... i assume he might be... but maybe he just felt uneasy in his pants.

i think u think too much haha. lots of taxi uncles love to rub their thighs when driving idk why. ive personally seen many.

On 9/21/2019 at 11:28 AM, All3n said:

Just now about 10.30 swimming pool, you wearing a navy blue speedo with flower pattern. We chit chat a bit then I leave. If u are here. Please let me know. Hehe

How many swimming pools does Singapura have?

How many guys have blue speedo with flower pattern?

On quick look up I got 28 public pools, probably have 8 Safra pools, not count the 2000 condo pools.

How can the guy identify u? Because of my speedo fetish: And ur speedo look how?

On 9/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Kimochi said:

How daring? 🤤

On 9/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, Jak09 said:

Half naked maybe only he not wearing his singlet... Kimochi maybe your fantasy a bit to sex loaded... LOL

10 hours ago, dubrj91 said:

i think u think too much haha. lots of taxi uncles love to rub their thighs when driving idk why. ive personally seen many.

10 hours ago, Colorfulguy said:

Sweaty palms la think too much la u all... 

no, the taxi/ grab driver juz dun know the way, then have to rub their thighs... other will scratch their heir or pubic hair...

U were in dark blue pants white shirt uniform wearing a round lens spec, boarded probably from cck mrt ard 3.30pm today and we alighted tgt at woodlands (second door counting from the head of the train). 

I am the one in black t-shirt, and grey shorts.

U were biting ur lips before u exit the train, not sure if u r hinting me. Hence when u went straight out the gantry towards Macdonald direction, I turn directly to the bus interchange. 

Later when I was boarding at berth 4, u were there too. I boarded 912A. But u didn't. 

If u r here, pm me. I was hoping to make friend w u. Sorry if u r hinting me fir something, but I didn't catch it. 

On 9/26/2019 at 1:26 AM, dubrj91 said:

Plus, we had conversation quite a while talked about gf and stuff. I myself quite surprised. Like he came out from the car, and we just chat. But of course legit reason why, is that he was vaping that time. So... 

On 9/26/2019 at 11:41 AM, mlyfunp said:

no, the taxi/ grab driver juz dun know the way, then have to rub their thighs... other will scratch their heir or pubic hair...

Thank you guys for the feedback!

Not sure will u be here to see this:) Im the guy who exchanged eye contact with u in the Elias CC gym during wee hours. You are the guy with a right knee guard. If u are here n keen to know me. Text me or pm me;) * I’m the guy with a little ponytail hair*

Edited by boyboy24
1 hour ago, Geust said:

Met you on circle line MRT towards harbourftont yesterday (Sep 27) morning, 8am. You were sitting in front of me. You got off at Buona vista. Hope to see you again on the train, or you can get in touch with me if you could see the post.

U better be careful if u "get in touch" with someone in the MRT. ha ha, unless u have a good education and hopefully have a potential to excel in life!

4 hours ago, Shootme said:

woke out missing a stranger and put on some thoughts. sorry everyone but  have to post this way since too wordy.

12D7DEB1-BE64-4788-8DDC-55139434BA82.jpeg

2FF4A173-3658-4A1D-B8C3-13AF1B8A1CD5.jpeg

AEBE2410-038B-47EB-92E4-9BFECA7A81DA.jpeg

258E69A8-9DC8-4144-B937-DB9D95C3915E.jpeg

OMG, u seem to be someone who we call stalker if I read how u follow and watch your "crush". U seem know everything on him.

Learn to have some guts to talk to someone who u like. "Oh hi, seen u quite some time around, are u staying in the area".

Just talk. Nobody would kill u and even a straight guy would not directly assume u are a gay juz by having some neutral convo.

Dun run after dreams... ok

Edited by mlyfunp
typo
2 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

OMG, u seem to be someone who we call stalker if I read how u follow and watch your "crush". U seem know everything on him.

Learn to have some guts to talk to someone who u like. "Oh hi, seen u quite some time around, are u staying in the area".

Just talk. Nobody would kill u and even a straight guy would not directly assume u are a gay juz by having some neutral convo.

Dun run after dreams... ok

Didn’t stalk. Only will catch a glimpse when sighted him in gym. The gym so small, everyone can see what one another is doing. Outside of gym is just nice bumped into him. I don’t go follow or stalk him around. I’m just minding my own affair. 

Anyway, already over. As mentioned, doubt will see him again. Life goes on.

Edited by Shootme
51 minutes ago, geizershow said:

TMC Fundoshi Event 28/9/19 @ around 8.30pm

Young bespectacled boy at the lockers whom I called cute. Helped you put on your Fundoshi and u kissed me kn my cheek. Im the guy in the white exec shirt. We exchanged Telegrams. Hope you text me here and back.

So slutty ~ You must have cupped and fondled his KKJ much.  LIKE :lol:

To the black trunks Chinese guy with nice jaw who kept hinting me to cubicle at Kallang pool this afternoon for fun. 

Actually I'm not much into mutual jerk and public fun but would rather meet you at sauna or your place to either feed you or sex you jialat jialat ~ 

HMU if you saw this ~ 😁

Edited by Kimochi
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)