Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 5/15/2022 at 9:30 PM, LustAddiction said:

14 May, Saturday 8.30PM ~ 9.00PM

YCK swimming pool toilet

Looking for the guy who was wearing dark blue shirt and was peeking at my dick while I'm peeing. Came over to caress it while I was washing my hands.

You should have been touching his dick instead! 

17 May 2022 3-5pm

FF ORQ

Our eyes crossed when at the changing room when we were changing into the FF attire. After that our eyes crossed again whilst you were alternating between the treadmills and pull down machine (whilst I was doing bench). Then we met again at the changing room as we were both changing out.

You are very muscular and went into the changing room to change (I think). You were in a white T-shirt and I am in light blue work shirt.

Let me know if you are here and hope to connect with you.

17 May, 7.30pm at Nanyang Prime Supermarket

You were wearing admin tee and wearing a 梧 Cap. Seems like you just finished your workout and doing some grocery shopping. 

We exchanged glances there, thought you had the perfect built. I'm the guy wearing grey tee with a black cap and was queueing behind you.

Would like to connect with you 

18 May ~0905hrs at McDonald's Bendemeer

You were dining in and was at the counter to request for black coffee top-up while I was waiting for my self-service kiosk order. Service staff mistook your order and you had to wait again. You were holding a Google Pixel 6 Pro and had a MacBook back at your table. 

Wanted to let you know that your physique looked superb! Very nice arms and calves there.

date: yesterday, 17 may

time: ~5.45pm

i was the guy wearing a white sweater and light blue pants, you were the ~22yo chinese lean fit guy wearing a dark blue dri-fit shirt and grey exercise shorts. we exchanged glances after i walked past you a few times then after i raised my eyebrows at you, we walked from the purple line to the red line toilet to jo together. after, i asked if you had twitter or bw but you said didnt. hmu if you see this and changed your mind :))

amk hub b1 popeyes

date: 20 may 2022

time: around 7pm

we were both seated alone, we held 1-2s of eye contact when you went to order food. i left shortly after because there werent enough seats for the other customers

we met again around 730pm when i left the toilet and you were walking pass to go into wan yang

we were both wearing white button ups, and wanted to say you look handsome. hope we could connect

Friday 20th May on Green line MRT around 6 PM 

you got on at Raffles Place and stood opposite me, in a blue/black polo T-shirt and pants  . I had an olive green T-shirt and beige shorts on. We kept making eye contact until I got off at Tanjong Pagar MRT, where I remember turning back and still making eye contact with you while you were on the train

Friday, 20 May 2022 about 9.45pm.

You got on the train at Dhoby Ghaut or Somerset. You were wearing a black shirt and black trousers. And slippers! You were carrying a white container of clear liquid? We exchanged eye contact a few times. You got off at Braddell and I was standing at that side of the doors. Before you started to make your exit, you looked directly at me and smiled and nodded and I returned the gesture before stepping aside to let you by.

Sat/sun 21/22 may

~12:30 am

amk mrt

We crossed path a few times and smoked at near the main road at Amk stn. You were wearing glasses, dark blue/black Fred Perry polo, carrying a backpack and brown shoes. We made eye contact a few times all the way till Sembawang. I was wearing a light purple tee, black shorts and black sling bag. I decided to leave cause I saw you with a friend talking. Hit me up if you’re here, would really like to get to know you - sorry I was too shy and scared to say hi 😔

Edited by Bakchoi28
On 5/20/2022 at 9:42 PM, RyanTree said:

Date: 19 May

Venue: Thomson Three condo steamroom

You came into the steamroom while I was in there and we chatted for about 30mins. You got a hardon midway and was trying to hide but was so obvious. 

Let me know if you are here and we can meet again for some action in the steam room.

Wow I am staying sin ming area, I don't mind you bringing me to the steam room 😝

You came into the steamroom while I was in there and we chatted for about 30mins. You got a hardon midway and was trying to hide but was so obvious. 

Let me know if you are here and we can meet again for some action in the steam room.

Wow I am staying sin ming area, I don't mind you bringing me to the steam room 😝

Oh 

I did not know T3 is happening 😍

The toilet is secluded at basement 

On 5/22/2022 at 12:02 PM, Malabird said:

Oh 

I did not know T3 is happening 😍

The toilet is secluded at basement 

where got happening🤷? Unless it has a thread here then considered happening, lol

Kidding...

Question: In the past 5 years, how many M/Connections have I had?

the first one I got share here, Cute Malay guy at B4 313Somerset, we glanced when he walked past me, I posted abt him here & he responded.

Sadly I'm not his type.

The 2nd one is X-Rated, but the Guy did post here in 2020: "the Guy in blue Tee, wearing ASICS, DAMN U are a gd kisser!"

how did I feel? Embarrassed. 🤣😭😢

Friday, 20th May 2022 - Around 8PM

BP MRT toilet. You were in black and i was the guy in a pink sweatshirt. You were wearing all black (with black cap and black piercing). I want to play more with you but got another guy in the toilet which I kinda turn off with as he was trying to force me to do sex with him when you went to wash your hand. You came back afterwards to hold my dick and you continue 'peeing' at the cubicle. I went to your back and start pinching your nipple, while you were jerking your dick and the other guy grab your dick.

I was trying to get you out to other place cause of the 3rd guy that turned me off. Sadly you went off and no where to be found. If you are here, let do it again. Maybe can insert my dick in your a$$ next time. 🙈

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

date/time: Sat 21 May around 1+ pm onwards 

I'm the guy with specs wearing dark grey under amour t-shirt doing back day with my friend.
You also wear specs and is also doing back day wearing dark blue tank top.

we exchanged quite a few glances and you smiled at me.

hope to connect with you, pls message if you're here.

Day/Date: Sunday, 22 May

Time: 6.50 pm

You were the guy wearing black singlet and red shorts while I was wearing a black t-shirt, blue shorts and red shoes. You were doing some lunges and stretches at the fitness corner. I hung around for a bit and tried to make eye contact with you but had to rush off for dinner. 

Fancy going for a run together? :)

Kinky 

Where: KB

When: Yesterday, Sunday, 22 May, around 6pm ish

You: Chinese (perhaps), slim, fair, bespectacled

Me: Tall, dark, meaty, bespectacled

I signalled my interest. You responded. We went to the only room with no bed in the main maze. Made out and cuddled. You are hawt! We saw each other again at CQ Mrt when boarding our trains, going in opposite directions. We waved to each other and my heart skipped a beat. 

Slide into my DMs, will ya? 😉

So near me. God if you can bring me in

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)