Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Last Thursday, 14 Jul, around 7-8pm? Virgin active Raffles.

Young lean Indian guy. We exchanged eye contact at the steam room. Then after that, we showered in opposite cubicles. When you showed me your hardon, I went over to your cubicle and we had some fun. Told you that you have a nice dick and you said the same about mine.

Pm me if you are here.

Edited by royal234

Trying my luck here. A really cute chinese guy.

Saw you this morning 8:13am on bus 12e at Pasir Ris (22 July 2022). You were wearing a navy blue t shirt with some white logo and words, brown shoes, listening to song with a white air pod and a black watch on your right wrist. You have a decent built body (Can see some chest from the side view). I took a picture of you while sitting at the back, in hopes to remember exactly how you look like.

You were carrying a Duke bakery (If I didn't see wrongly) plastic bag with something in it (Assume it's your breakfast).

You alighted at the bus stop and board the train at Tampines East towards Expo. Hope to see you again because I just change job and will not take the same route again.

Edited by Serious246

Hi D. We were in the same group for a statistics module during the recent first semester. Beyond that, we were exchanging advices/helping each another for a few other modules over text some time back. Almost met in person in April/May but schedules clashed. Haven't got a reason to text you again. From our interaction, you've come across as someone chatty, cheerful and interesting. I'm keen to know you better. We are almost of the same age (in 30s) and in the same industry. You're making your housing purchase as a single while juggling your studies and work. Not sure if you're here, available or interested. Regardless, I wish you well and hope to cross paths again.  

At crossroads of clementi and commonwealth avenue just now, you were biking wearing red UA tights top and bottom with an army singlet over ur tights. i eyed on u, u were biking very slowly across the street, then you headed eastwards to Dover while i headed north. Just seeing if it's anyone here lol u r smoking hot

Edited by Abshunter

TMC, 23 July (today) ard 8+ pm. Sat Skin Night

We touched each other at level 4, outside the room next to the glory hole section. We did not have anal but the session was just mutual lick suck and hugs. I asked you if you are Singaporean Malay? U are abit meaty. And i did say ur dick is hard. Haha. 
Im the chinese guy with a cursive tattoo on my chest. Pm or tele me if you saw this msg:) 

24 July, sunday

yishun safra swimming pool

ard 1.30pm

You are this super tanned guy with tattoo on your back. Usually see you on sundays. You will swim for abt 30mins, n you dont carry anything bag with you.

our eyes met earlier on when you were leaving the pool at the gantry area. This is not the first time either.

u look v sporty. Care to make a friend?

You were chatting with a friend today (ard 915-930) outside HG mall near the carpark. Slightly bearded guy. I walked passed you and we had eye contact. I sat by the benches for a while and when to get a drink. By the time i was there you were gona alr. If you see this PM me. I'm the guy in black shirt.

You were in a black top with black berms, I think. Met you at Funan today (26 July) at around 4.30pm. First saw you when I got out of the toilet cubicle at the 3rd floor, and you were peeing at the urinal. You turned to look my way when I came out. After that while walking around, we met again when you took the escalator down from GV, while I went up. Our eyes met briefly but I felt awkward and quickly looked away. Was looking out for you after that, but you have probably left.

On 7/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, Shootme said:

Nope. never saw him again.

The only usual time when I saw him will be in the gym. I will always know it him from the muscle relaxer scent and the yellow pad lock he used back then. Lol. Thinking about it. Sure sounds creepy when I can described and recalled in details.

However, too bad that the gym was closed for a while due to renovation of whole building and I also subsequently changed to another gym.

I remembered I will always hope to catch a glimpse of him again in my last few weeks of membership with the gym. however, I didn't see him during the period and was of the impression that he has either quitted the gym or locate to another place. But by chances, I recalled seeing him in the background of one of the social media posting on Instagram of pp working out in amk tf but that was dated 2020. 

there are times when I will still suddenly thought of the guy again. And trigger me wanting to see him. but I guess will never see him again. 

Was curious. Why the sudden bump if my post? But thanks for liking my post. 

Hi thanks for sharing . 

What you have gone through probably happens to many people - the noticing of a stranger, the brief exchange, maybe The Eye glance or brief smile.. 

Hence hopeful for a happy outcome for you because it could happen to anyone of us :)   (But yes I understand realities of life set in and maybe you are only left with a nice memory or longing … and sometimes life gives you something better :) )

Long shot but here it goes:

TMC around 9-9.30pm at the steamroom. You were this young guy with nice hair and nice lips. You were being serviced by multiple men and kept asking people to fxxk you. You offered me a condom and rolled it on my dick. When I inserted it in I came within a few seconds. Sorry I couldn’t last long because I’ve been edging for hours and I was getting tired. If you’re here let me know? We can have an encore.

TMC

11 July, around 2 or 3 pm

I was with a friend but later we decided to split up to explore individually. You made the first move when I was alone, and we went into a room to have light fun. You told me that you had spotted me when I was with my friend but couldn't reach out as I wasn't alone. We enjoyed each other's company, and you complimented me for being a great kisser. I enjoyed your blowjob a lot and I said you have a good body for your age (50). You told me you live in bedok. After the light fun, we headed for the showers together but we didn't manage to trade contacts as I had to look for my friend. It's a long shot but if you see this please PM me. 

Edited by sembawank

28 Jul 2022

715pm

Lakeside MRT toilet

Saw you few times at the Lakeside MRT toilet, you were tried to hint me for some fun unfortunately every time I am with my friend for dinner. I am the guy in milk color long sleeves and black long pants with a grey backpack and a headphone.

If you are here, you can pm me or add my telegram @ Vincvince

Edited by Vinc

28 Jul Thu

545pm - 7ish 

our company's hangout place

we're in different departments but have been working on a firmwide initiative for the past one year, mainly online cos of covid. always found you to be quite cute on cam until today when our team met, i really enjoyed looking at you and catching up with you. you said you're heading overseas soon for a year for secondment - idk why i should even feel sad but i hope things go really well for you :) 

you're probably not here, but this is kinda the only place i know i could post something like this haha. if only you were like me, and happen to see how silly/crazy i am by putting this up. 

did i also say i always felt you looked familiar? maybe we crossed paths before, and hopefully we will cross again 

Edited by milodinoso
On 7/29/2022 at 12:43 AM, milodinoso said:

29 Jul

545pm - 7ish 

our company's hangout place

we're in different departments but have been working on a firmwide initiative for the past one year, mainly online cos of covid. always found you to be quite cute on cam until today when our team met, i really enjoyed looking at you and catching up with you. you said you're heading overseas soon for a year for secondment - idk why i should even feel sad but i hope things go really well for you :) 

you're probably not here, but this is kinda the only place i know i could post something like this haha. if only you were like me, and happen to see how silly/crazy i am by putting this up. 

did i also say i always felt you looked familiar? maybe we crossed paths before, and hopefully we will cross again 

U net him in future or 29 jul 2021? 

On 7/24/2022 at 4:24 PM, Danny9933 said:

24 July, sunday

yishun safra swimming pool

ard 1.30pm

You are this super tanned guy with tattoo on your back. Usually see you on sundays. You will swim for abt 30mins, n you dont carry anything bag with you.

our eyes met earlier on when you were leaving the pool at the gantry area. This is not the first time either.

u look v sporty. Care to make a friend?

you were here in the swimming pool today again ard 1 plus

this time in grey singlet

On 5/12/2022 at 3:43 AM, Fox92 said:

11 may around 9pm toilet above wine connection at robertson quay. Dk whether expats will be here lol but caucasian dude in blue checkered shirt looking at his phone a bit too long in the urinal while holding your dick and kept glancing in my direction. Alas some uncle walked in and we walked back to wine connection together.

You like western banana ? 😉