Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

To the guy with a cap and in tshirt and shorts at plaza singapura yesterday evening (March 9 Sat), you were cute. You were with maybe three other friends and I first saw you at Uniqlo, then again at one of the escalators, where I think you saw me too. If this rings a bell, PM me, would love to know you. 

; )

You were the bespectacled guy dressed in a black everlast shirt with the words " I am a fighter" and blue shoes at the LesMIlls Body Pump trainer class today. Would love to know more about the techniques you shared in the class with the rest of the trainers today.

You were swimming with an older friend at Tennsensohn Civil Service Club pool. You went into shower before me, and I took the last shower stall across from yours. As you were leaving, and although my shower door was closed, you were able to see me masturbating in a reflection through the opening of my door. We also locked eyes as I was leaving. Sorry I wasn't able to show and do more for you. Hope to run into you again...

Edited by filxxxx

CGH Pharmacy, 110313 1614H

You were wearing all black with black bag.

You walked to the counter thinking your number has been called.

You were smiling... Don't know who you were smiling at...

Im the guy in Green Polo Tshirt.

I was smittened by your height.. 1.82m maybe?

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

To the guy singing at Fish and Co. Glass House - Flagship with ur band just now, u're kinda hot and cute. Your singing was really good. Me and my friends enjoy our dinner there with u singing in the background. Will visit sometime again. :3

If you’re in love then there is no short, tall, fat, or thin only i love you and you love me.

If you have love nothing can get in the way. If roses weren’t red and violets weren’t blue i’m pretty sure i would still love you.

tumblr_md3ct6y2aW1ri3bfmo1_500.jpg

I got post here somewhere but dunno where it is gone.

One last try.

You are the one wearing SGS uniform. You took the circle line from buona vista to serangoon station every morning..

To me ur the most gorgeous guy... hopefully get to make friend with you...

We sometime sit beside or opposite each other...

Guest Theprince

You were the cabin supervisor on sq321 from London to Singapore on thu night. I complained about my food and we spent sometime chatting. You are cute. Would like to know you more.

Shogun, 15 March (Friday night, 7-8pm)

You wore black frame specs, I like your strong back and nice pecs, abit shorter than me. We hook up near the gloryhole cubicles. You were abit rough with sxxking and fingering me. I came first, but you left soon after you said I made a mess. >.< and said thank you. I was confused since I didn't manage to help you so I just said thanks and you left right after to go and clean up. Wish to hook up with you again though.

Time : Afternoon after lunch, roughly about 3.

Your attire : White SSS pasir ris tee, yellow brownish khakis, blue shoes, spectacles

Description : Relatively tall at about 178cm, quite hunky, wearing braces but looks adorable.

We chatted for a while and your dad is an architect. 

Hope to be friends if you are here. 

*Keeping fingers crossed*

Date: Sunday, 17 March 2013

Venue: NUS Baba House

Program: And Then There Was One

Time: 5+PM

You: Black framed specs with a lady friend. You were in blue polo T I think. You asked the staff to take a photo of you and your friend after the event at the entrance door

Me: Red t-shirt with jeans and black framed specs. Collected the ticket from SISTIC just before you. We were given the briefing for the program together while I was sitting on the chair 

:)

When : This morning 18 march, around 830am!

You are muscular with short neat hair, wearing a grey t-shirt with 'world without strangers wordings' on your left sleeve, grey cargo pants and black with red nike shoes. You are carrying a sling bag too. ( since the journey is quite long XD )

You stood beside me for a few stops before alighting at Haw par villa station. =D

Hope you are here~ =)

I was in formal wear... white top with black bottom... carrying an army backpack...

Edited by homelydude

just trying my luck.

20mar13 - (wed)

1. lunch time around 12.30pm at arcade "fish soup" stall. you are stocky guy were wearing blue shirt with specs and "dabao-ing" 3 sets (i think)of soup for your colleagues. few mins later your colleague help you to collect from the counter.

2. axe machine at chevron house around 3.45pm.. you are stocky guy with specs and you met your friend at the axs machine and exchange a few words too. after making your payment, you headed down.

Circle Line, around 7:15pm, got out of Buona Vista Station, wearing stripe long sleeved shirt, black pants, n black leather shoes.. ur backpack had a dog paw print in the lower right side.. i was sitiing across you and u kept smiling and staring at me but was to shy to respond.. pm if ur here

Tampines mall macs

8am-9am

You were eating a hot cakes meal! I wa just reading newspaper and staring at you the whole time. You went off before me and just when I needed to go get something, I saw you again! And then I was sort of following you then I walked away.. When I went back to outside the mrt, I saw you smoking there !!

We kept exchanging glances .. So I hope you're around :D

Date: 24 March 2013 (Sunday)

Time: Around 2

When I was sitting down whatsapping before entering the pool, you came into the pool and kept staring at me behind your black goggles.

You got a nice body I must admit. Really hot biceps and broad shoulders.

And nice orange-black skin-tight trunks that cover your thighs.

When I finished a few laps, you would end up beside me.

And each time progressed, the distance between us seem to reduce.  :blink:

It was a bit obvious that you didn't swim until I started my laps again.

Too bad we couldn't progress further. I cringe when I get cruised.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

24 March, Sun, Tamp SCC gym toilet. ard 4-5pm

You just finish showering and came out to dress in your combat engineer singlet. Dunno if you're here but wanted to say, outside I'm really too shy to do shit and took only a few glances into your eyes. You sat there on the bench with your back facing me, tempting me to massage your nice toned shoulders. I bet they were tensed. I took a weewee and vamoose out. Just wanna say, you're cute & I would like to massage you. 

Edited by Prince+ve
Guest Zephz

24 March, Sun, Tamp SCC gym toilet. ard 4-5pm

You just finish showering and came out to dress in your combat engineer singlet. Dunno if you're here but wanted to say, outside I'm really too shy to do shit and took only a few glances into your eyes. You sat there on the bench with your back facing me, tempting me to massage your nice toned shoulders. I bet they were tensed. I took a weewee and vamoose out. Just wanna say, you're cute & I would like to massage you. 

hi.. what did you wear and any specific details of that guy..?

Guest Zephz

Date: 25th March 2013

Time: 1010am - 1040am+

Venue: bus no:5 / novena

What you wear: formal wear. White top, black bottom.

What i wear: white t-shirt top & black shorts.

You took the bus before PIE & seated infront of me. I caught you looking at my direction a few times :) we alighted at the same stop. We had exchange glances a few times. You were heading to novena square but i took a cab after that .

Hope to find you here? We can meet up for chat and dinner as we stay near :)

Guest Zephz

u took a bus then took a cab?

Yup. Theres quite a distant for me to walk to another location where the bus i took doesnt go to. I was in a rush, so i took a cab instead of walking there. Lol.

Date:  26/03/2013
Time:  Around 12noon to 1
Place: Jalan Besar Swimming Complex
We swam near to each other in breaststroke, you are in black with pink stripes swimming trunk without goggles.In the changing area we met again, you are dressing up and saw your semi erected dick in your white trunk brief. I was using my phone and u make your way to the urinal. While i was taking my stuff out I saw you stroking your dick and playing with your nipples . That was so hot wanted to go over but you make your way back to bench near the sink. Also, there are a few guys around the area. When you exit the area, I smiled at you when you turn back. Hope that you saw this and we can meet up and swim. :)

Guest meteormash

Today at 3.45pm on the train from City Hall to Dhoby Ghaut, we both squeezed onto the carriage just before the door closed. You were wearing red polo with black glasses and spiky hair, and checking your iPhone. I was standing in front of you with a blue-green shirt and blue pants. We both got off at Dhoby.

I would like to know you more! PM me? :)

You: The guy in formal wear with Lenovo laptop sling bag

When: Have been bumping you onto the bus a few times this week

Where: Bus no. 549 in the morning, from AMK heading towards Raffles Place

We exchanged few eye contacts whenever I got up the bus and usually, you will alight at IP or Prudential Building.

You are looking cute and I wish to know you better.

PM me if you are reading this. =)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)