Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Who knew I'd find a cute guy doing groceries with his parents? Bespectacled guy wearing flowery black boardies with matching bulge and a white jersey with Clementi 8 at the back. If you're here, I'm the guy who kept passing by your cart smiling. LOL

Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

Guest RyanCrawford

I know it's a long shot, but i'm hoping that you're here haha.

You were wearing a cute blue shirt carrying a royce bag. We both hopped on 156 opposite junction 8 at about 11PMish.

PM me if you're here :)

Date: 31 Dec 2012, close to midnight

Place: Taboo

You were wearing a blue polo tee, with a logo on your left. I must say that you have a nice build. As my group danced, you kept looking at me with an intrigued stare but shortly after midnight, your group left Taboo.

I was one of the few in office wear.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest RyanCrawford

Date: 1 Jan 2013

You were on bus 101 at about 9+, i was sitting opposite you. When i got off the bus, i looked at you and you were looking right back at me :)

Pm me if you're here (:

Date: 09/1/13

Time: Around 1.30pm

Place: Coffeeshop beside the famous roast meat rice at Phillip Street.

You: stocky guy wearing white shirt and having lunch with your friend. You were sitting beside a pillar in the coffeeshop. (only 2 of you)

Me: Just ordered mixed rice and heading back to my table behind.

Walking past your table and you happen to look over..

Today around 7pm plus, in front of the entrance of NTUC Fairprice Hougang Mall basement, I saw you wearing light blue shirt with long black pant, want to go in Fairprice but hesitate and return. You walked very fast, I'm unable to catch you...please contact, if you saw this message...I think you are very cute...

Bus driver of service 240, ( age 30-40 plus ) today at ard 1130hrs, from lakeside mrt station towards boon lay. very nice smile you have. Actually i am not intentionlly smiling to him when I board the bus, somehow, don't know why, I just gave him a smile and he smiled back, making me feel quite embrassing at that moment and quickly turn my eyes away from him. Too bad he was busy chatting with an indian guy whom he knows, if not I would purposly wayang and approach him for direction, hehehe

He has very nice and cute smile, my radar did pickup some signal that he is aj, but it could be wrong too, haha maybe he is just trying to be nice to his pasengers. Anyway hope to take his bus again, and am glad that I got a chance to took it today. If he's here, wuold like to say thank you for been so nice.

Civil Service Club

Qian Xi Restaurant ( Farrer Park)

13/01/2013, 8ish to 1130pm..

We were there for a wedding dinner.. you were in black tee shirt with a light blue blazer whereas im in a white top with pink inner fabric.

We sat diagonally across each other.

We kinda smiled at each other while i was walking back to the restaurant from the toilet and u heading for the toilet.

i have to say u are really really cute.. and i almost couldnt get my eyes off you the whole time.. If you are here, i would really appreciate if u could Pm me.. Be friends perhaps?

*cross fingers*

Edited by smartziboi

Saw you on purple line towards towards Serangoon at 9 plus pm on 17/01/2013. You were that stunning cross dresser in a tight black dress and pink toe nails. You stood in front of me and I can't help sneaking a few peeks at you. Really wanted to ask for your number but was too shy. Do hit me back if you see this !

Just wondering if the singer at Shuffle Albert Court earlier in the evening around here? =p

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Just trying my luck..

Time: 1-1.30pm

Date: 16 Jan, wed

i bought my food and began eating alone while waiting for a late friend. You came to ask me if there's anyone sitting here. I was stunned cos there are quite many empty seats around, but I answered that the seat is taken and I think u looked surprised too. U then sat nearby and my friend came. Later on ur friend also came to find u i think. Would like to be friends with u if u are here. :)

Let's hope you are here

Date: 20 Jan, Tuesday

Time: about 11 plus?

you board the train at pasir ris with me, and sat opposite me till clementi. we then took bus 184, which i alighted at sim, and you didn't, so i assumed you were studying in ngee ann poly

you were wearing a Britain shirt and blue berm

If you're here, pm me^^ would like to be friends with you!

Place: Ang Mo supermart cashier counter (punggol field)

Time: Around 7.30pm

To the exec guy wearing blue shirt n black pant with blue lanyard at Ang Mo supermart cashier this evening 7plus purchasing many cans of beer if i not wrong. We exchange glance twice before n upon i left with my purchase. You are hot n i must admit i sexually attracted by you. Hope you get this n PM me thereafter.

Edited by NicJ

sigh.. just can watch and no chance to greet..

just this morning 30012013

around 1000 am @taiseng mrt

a slim(thin and tall enough) guy in dull white T and blue jean with slim bag

u stood in front of me when we r about to alight,

i'm sure u r chinese

thin lips with some distinct upper lip hairs

muscular arms

Oh.. I want to know u as a friend n more

by the way, we out from the same mrt exit..

such handsome small face, small eyes, thin lips, slim bod and beautiful fingers..

he could be more of straight i guess..

wish we'd met again n known each other someday very soon

*we got eye contact by serangoon station where lots of ppl in n out

n u raise your arm touch your head as if u were caught gazing me..

cool.. i'd love to know u..

tumblr_mhihjuETrx1r258uwo1_250.gif

31st Jan (Thurs)

Seng Kang Anchorvale Clubfitt gym

Saw each other at the gym. Both of us left at about 12pm +/- 15 mins. You were with a friend. If i didn't remember wrongly, you were in a singlet. We had a little eye contact while I was sitting at the wooden chair outside the gym and you walked out with your friend.

Do drop me a message if U're here.

Seeking the guy in black t shirt who sat next to me just now at 22:40. Bus 74 heading towards hougang mall. I was sitting just beside you and I have a feeling you are one of us. I alighted earlier than you and you were still talking on the phone. I took another look at you when I was out of the bus and you were still looking at me.

I was in black t shirt and grey pants, carrying a shoe bag.

Would like to know you :) pm me

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

You took a express bus from orchard to the east

We drop at the same stop at about 11pm and we both almost missed our stop as the bus captain almost drove off before we can get off the bus

You were in dark blue shirt and maroon jeans with a large black bag

You were also blasting your iPod on the bus

Wish to know you ^^

john little jp. u recommended me a pink long sleeves n dark grey pants from Glenn brand. not sure if you check here. i was the one carrying a blue n gey haversack. your service was great n thoughtful. hope to know you cos i forgot to read your name on the nametag.

want to know slim nice bod guy, nice butts also, and pretty long meaty dick hanging between ur legs,, u shower beside me in the late night of last saturday at keybox..

as i gaze at u .. esp ur dick and butts.. u just keep turning around n around knowing i'm looking at u..

u look not quite handsome though.. :)

but i like your whole body..including butts, dick and thigh.. u got flat abd btw..

as i'm changing about to leave, u just preparing to be naked to enter the dark rooms..

u were in and out passing me from behind at the locker.. my locker was 19

n yours should be 24 or 25 like that..

yours everything is beautiful up to your dick tip ^^ only face..(sorry).. but i still like it..

love to see u next time..

pm me if u r here too..

then we go one round lol... dan dan dan..

tumblr_mhihjuETrx1r258uwo1_250.gif

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)