Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

We were at cruise club on fri night around 8 plus almost 9. U've got a very nice huge body builder kind of body. We showered and left the club at the same time, about 10pm. U were on executive long sleeve wear and im the guy in white singlet in front of u when leaving the club. Hope to meet u again and get in touch.

just trying my luck here.

Decided to give it a shot and see how it goes..

Date: today

Time: 8am

You were with your friend and we got into the train heading towards Pasir Ris.. I was sitting beside your friend and you alighted earlier at Paya Lebar.

Seen you quite a few times at the gym before. Would like to know you and be friends!

Cheers!

Two missed connections.

Oogachaga Workshop: When Sex & Love are no longer pleasurable

24th November 2012

1. The guy who pasted his name tag on my back right after the session

2. The guy sitting at the right of the room, wearing an A&F dark blue polo tee with black framed spectacles

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Wonder if this will work...

Date/Day: 28 Nov 12/Wednesday

Time: about 5pm

Place: Keybox (we are about the same height)

Details: I was about to leave and walked around the maze a last time, and that was where I think you caught sight of me. I didn't really noticed it until I felt someone around my height also followed me out.

Then I went into the steam room and saw you (you seemed to be coming out but followed me instead) and you tried to hold my hand. I was contemplating but we did hold for a brief moment. As I was kind of late for my appointment, I really had to leave and went to shower. You came in later and we both occupied the inner most shower points (you were at the darker side). I went to change my towel and took a more torough shower, and saw you popping your head looking in. I sure missed the opportunity to know you!!

Side note: During those moments inside the steam room, when you tried to hold my left hand and later came closer to hold on around my waist, my body sure intended to stay, but my mind took over as I was running late.

Also, when you came in to shower, I felt you were looking at me and I tried not to look as I was worried I might change my mind... After my second shower, I tried to locate you (hanging around a few more minutes) to exchange numbers, but to no avail. Hope that you would see this and PM me. :)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Date/Day: 29 Nov 12/Thursday

Time: about 4.30pm

Place: Safra Tamp Pool

Details: I was in the changing room bathing and you came in to take a shower beside my cubical and jerk off. You are in black trunks (SAF type i think) and we exchange eye contact. I almost bang on to you when you came to the pool at ard 4.30pm and saw you at the changing room at about 5. You swam for a while and start to tan. I am the one wearing tyr trunks.

PM me if u are here.

Date: 28 Nov 2012

Time: 1425

Venue: Bus 196

You are the chinese guy that boarded bus 196 with me at Buona Vista MRT station outside MOE building. We are both heading toward NUS UTown.

You wore specs, spikey hair, in jeans, tees and jacket.

I am the guy in orange specs, tees and berms. Short spikey hair too.

I am the only one standing during the whole journey and can't help but having caught you looking in my direction a couple of times.

If I am right and you happen to read this, do drop me a private message as I would like to be friends; if not then it is just me day-dreaming, lol.

Edited by boyzbe81

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

you :really short hair, (army?), specs, polo tee, with a friend who is quite fashionably looking

place: check in on Thursday Ard11plus

the 2 of you were drinking wine, seated in the middle of the pub, facing the bar counter

me: i was seated at the back end of the pub, alone at first while waiting for a friend, when you walk through the opening to towards the toilet, you saw me.

find you really cute, and initially thought you were with a bf, but when he tries to kiss you, you blocked it.

haha, when i was thinking of going forward, my friend came and you left with yours.

so hey, will love to know you more

Date : 08 Dec 2012 (Sat)

Place : In the lift (Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City Lift to Cali)

Time : Ard 4.45pm

I was leaving and you are about to head to the gym.

You were in black gym gear. I was wearing a Batik Shirt & Denim.

U entered the lift at level 1 but it went down to the basement.

We smiled but didnt get a chance to exchange greetings.

Hope U are here.

Merry Xmas !

We had our reservist briefing on the 14th of december.

Your name starts with S while mine in R, and our names really rhyme.

During the briefing in the auditorium, we sat right at the back, side by side.

We chat and all, my gaydar sensed something, but im just not sure how to approach u.

Message me if u are here n reading this?

Date: 16 Dec 2012

Time: wee hours of this date

We are both from Singapore but happen to meet at this location.

We left the spa together and spoke downstairs just before we parted ways.

You told me you were on holiday with your family and I told you it was my last day in the city.

Sorry we didn't get to exchange contacts.

If you are here, do PM me.

Date:16/12/2012

Time:9pm-10pm

Place:Pasir Ris Block 444 Coffee Shop / Wanton Mee Store

What U Were Wearing:White T-Shirt / Black Shorts

Block 444 Pasir Coffee Shop Wanton Mee Store !! We Were Buying Wanton Mee While Waiting We Was Looking At Ea Other Smiling =) Im Wearing Black T-Shirt n Grey Shorts Red Hair !! Message Me If U Are Here Please Hope To Hear From U Soon

what comes around goes around

http://www.trevvy.com/user/259126-jordaneez/

Date : 19 Dec 12

Time : 8pm ?

you: wearing office wear (white shirt and black pants carrying a brown sling bag with specs) you have a mole on your lower left jaw.

me : standing behind you playing with my phone. im wearing office wear too (blue shirt and black pants)

you boarded at buona vista and alighted at jurong. i alighted at jurong too but heading towards cck. i think you are extremely cute..

just trying my luck :(

Date : 19 Dec 12

Time : 5.30 ish

Place : Jurong West Swim Complex

You were carrying a grey bag with some orange colour lines. You came in while I was changing at the area opposite the mirror. U changed next to me into a black swim trunk. U swam for about 30 minute then left. U wore a black cap when u left.

Pm me. Mayb can swim together there.

Just trying my luck to see if the cute guy on the Red Line travelling towards Marina Bay on friday evening (between 645 - 7+) is here! We were in the standing cabin. U were wearing a denim shirt (i think), brown shoes reading a book called "Boy meets Boy". lol If u're here, PM me!

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Just trying my luck to see if the cute guy on the Red Line travelling towards Marina Bay on friday evening (between 645 - 7+) is here! We were in the standing cabin. U were wearing a denim shirt (i think), brown shoes reading a book called "Boy meets Boy". lol If u're here, PM me!

U be in luck....Santa will surprise you later....

Long shot, but here it comes:

Place: Keybox

Christmas day (25/12/12) @ around 11pm

We chatted while we're about to leave the place. You're in blue t-shirt and you're visiting SG from San Francisco and going back in a couple of days. You look hot, sadly it's late and hence we didn't progress far... Forgot to ask for yr name and number but if you happen to see this, pls let me know you more :)

Place: bus stop outside BP swimming pool and bus 190.

Date & Time: 26 Dec 2012, 2-2.45pm

First saw you at the bus stop, you had earphones on and you were wearing a plain tee with faded blue Nudies jeans and Birkenstock sandals. We eventually boarded the same bendy bus and stood opposite each other in the connector. You had your earphones on through the journey and we would exchange glances occasionally. A short while before you alighted at Far East Plaza, you looked into my eyes for a good few moments. I wanted to do the same but looked away.. If you are here, please send me a PM.

Guest harold1981

Place:inside bus number 3

Date: 27/11/12 betw 9.05pm to 10.24pm

i am seated opp the exit door near the window n you are standing in front of me . I used my fingers to gently touch your back u did not avoid so i continue and i alight at punggol plaza bus stop i though u follow but u did not . If u see this post kindly drop me a message at my inbox

I got on the purple line at Boon Keng. You have nearly shaved haircut, and was standing by the opposite doors wearing a gray t-shirt, shorts, backpack, and Adidas socks with some gray casual shoes. Our eyes met, and you smiled at me a couple of times. I was with my family, but kept glancing at you as you were continuing to smile as you texted on you iPhone. You have a great build, and a beautiful face. Chines I assume? We both alighted at Harborfront. You went opposite Vivo City. Hope you get this.

Date: 29 Dec 2012

Time: Around 9.30-10.30 am

Place: TF Suntec

To the lean fit guy in light blue singlet + black shorts & carrying a blue shaker bottle. You were doing triceps pull down near me at one point

Would like to have you as a gym buddy. PM me if you are interested

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)