Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

MRT train around 7:25pm, we both alighted at Hougang .You are a tall guy with reddish hair and shaved sides, you nudged me and discreetly let me see your iphone which says: " Are you AJ ?" But I was too afraid at that moment to reply.

I wanna to know you more !

Edited by pyroclaws

Date: 7th Feb 2013

Time: 11am +

What you wear: dark colour shirt & jeans

What i wear: white t shirt & black shorts

I am in the shuttle bus, that is going to Novena Square. We ezchanged glances as you walked into the bus and seated infront of me on my right. I noticed that you have turned around a few times looking & we exchanged glances again. After the shuttle bus alighted, you made your way down first..

It would be great if you see this message, but it would be better if we can become friends =)

At around 1830 hrs at northpoint basement 1

You are wear a black spect light navy blue tee shirt black shorts and black slippers

The only very outstanding point is that you have a long scar on your left elbow

You were buying mandarin oranges and chinese newspaper from the super mart

I really wish to know you

Ash Wednesday mass at St Bernadette's. You are a Filipino guy, you looked like you had come from work, wearing a light purple shirt and black trousers. We made eye contact several times and also outside afterwards. Wanted to come and tall to you but you were with two friends and I was as well. You are hot! Hope to hear from you.

Saw you today (180213) at hg pool at around 1+. You were wearing a black trunk and was at the non competition pool. i thought you were cute and we exchange quite a few glances. After showering, you went off with your friend who was wearing a black shirt. I am the one in arena trunk. Hope to hear from you soon.

Guest eepiyyppah

in case you're here, around 7.10 today morning, you wear a red-brown cap, white tee shirt  and red pants with brown suede shoes. boarded at yishun. sorry for squeezing and taking up your personal space ppl behind push too much. anyways i think you are cute.

You were young, early 20s and I was late 20s. U used to stay around Lower Delta and I just walking distance in Henderson Crescent.

Still miss the good old days when we are together, your sms to me, our phone chats.

Would be believe me if I said every year on this day i thought of you? and miss u?

Still remember years back, more than 20 over years ago, when I walk to my car park on the way to work, I found a big beautiful bouquet of flower on my car bonnet.

Later I learn that you are hiding somewhere to make sure I got it. How sweet of u! You the one and only who did that all this years - how to forget u.

23rd Feb, Safra Tamp Pool. 5.30pm You were in blue trunks and reach the pool at about 5.30pm. You went for a shower at 6pm and drop your small float in the shower. and I was in the cubicle beside you. Think you are attractive and you are one of us? 

would like to know more about you and ask you out on a date. let me know if you are keen

Date: 23-Feb-13

Time: 6pm-6.30pm

Venue: Near buangkok Mrt

You: Black singlet (I think looks like a army marathon with yellow wording) and black shorts. Bespec. Seems to be cooling down after a run, pacing ard the garden near buangkok mrt and cut thru the shophouses and to buangkok mrt.

Me: Purple color polo tee with jeans carrying a brown color paper bag.

Guest Theprince

You were a Caucasian guy at the Pump Room on the 23rd night. You were with a girl and so was I - we kept looking at each other and smiled at each other as well. Later you disappeared :( I was the Indian guy who was dancing on the platform (white t-shirt and trousers). If you are here then it would be amazing to meet up !

You were young, early 20s and I was late 20s. U used to stay around Lower Delta and I just walking distance in Henderson Crescent.

Still miss the good old days when we are together, your sms to me, our phone chats.

Would be believe me if I said every year on this day i thought of you? and miss u?

Still remember years back, more than 20 over years ago, when I walk to my car park on the way to work, I found a big beautiful bouquet of flower on my car bonnet.

Later I learn that you are hiding somewhere to make sure I got it. How sweet of u! You the one and only who did that all this years - how to forget u.

This touched my heart........

6.30 PM, Punggol-bound train. Between first and second carriage.

We were standing opposite each other.

I noticed you kept looking at me. I was too shy to look back though we exchanged glances for a while.

I know you opened your phone to check Jack'd.

No need to check. I don't use Jack'd.

We both alighted at Hougang.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Too distracted to work, so sending this. You came to our offices at Beach Road and installed a CCTV camera for us. Red polo, slim-fit jeans, and your polo was too short for a tall guy like you, when you lift your arms I can see your flat tummy and purple Renomas! Just plain HOT!

Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

I met you twice today on the school bus. 

1st when I went to school, 2nd when we both went back to hostel. U were wearing a yellow t-shirt of some competition. I stole few glances at you and you stole back.  Our eyes met like a second then stared other directions. I don't know if you feel like me. It's kind of a mixed feelings. 

After got off the bus, I intended to follow you but then too shy to keep moving. I just knew that you may stay around R5. Hope to have chance to meet you someday. 

__This is so miserable__

"I was afraid of the dark but now it's all that I want..."

Saw each other one night at Yuan Ching Rd HDB Block 322-324. I think it was on Sunday eve, March 3rd. I was heading to Taman Jurong, wearing white top v-neck, black shorts, spectacles, Chinese looking. You look Malay, very handsome and cute. Around 165 cm in height, slim. You looked at me and I looked at you. But we didn't say anything. I knew you're gay as well. :D I think you wore white top too with (maybe) brown shorts. I looked back few mins later but you were out of sight. If you read this, please get in touch. I'd like to get to know you better. Fingers crossed.

You were with a big group of friends seated pretty near the band on Thursday March 7th, between 10.45 and 11+pm, at Crazy Elephant bar in Boat Quay. You left first after maybe just half an hour. You wore a greyish button shirt with jeans and when you left, a fisherman's hat over your shaven head. PM me if you're here, I'd like to know you :)

To the guy promoting Viewsonic Tablet at the IT show at MBS, you kept looking at my friend. We find you kinda cute. You were wearing white shirt with jeans. Black spectacles and spiky hair. Smooth skin and you have a boyish face. If you're here do pm any of us. We would like to hang out with u sometime over lunch or dinner, coffee or tea. ;)

If you’re in love then there is no short, tall, fat, or thin only i love you and you love me.

If you have love nothing can get in the way. If roses weren’t red and violets weren’t blue i’m pretty sure i would still love you.

tumblr_md3ct6y2aW1ri3bfmo1_500.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)