Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 28 Nov
Time: 7:30-10:30pm

Place: St Regis

Was at A&R’s wedding, saw this attractive guy with short and neat hair,  black suit, face a bit tanned/red from alcohol. Think your name is Sho*** *an

When leaving, he gave me a fist bump.

Would be so nice if can connect with you.

Edited by Halfalive
On 11/23/2021 at 11:45 PM, that93boy said:

23 Nov 10.50pm

We took from Mayflower MRT.

You overtook me at the escalator, and as i was adjusting my bag, my hand hit your kkj, i said sorry and you said its okay. 

When we were at the platform, you kept looking at my bulge 😂

We then took the train and sat opposite each other and you stole glances.

Not sure if you are here, Mr Long Sleeve Tights with brown bag 🥰

Omg i saw you again today 8.45pm! 🥰

You also noticed it was me, I hope you were smirking behind that mask 🤭🤭🤭

Today, as usual with your brown bag, you were wearing a super tight denim shirt and was carrying an extra heavy green plastic bag. You didnt look back at me, cause I guess it was too heavy.

Sorry I was in a rush and going another direction. Would have offered you a hand to carry the green plastic bag. Hope to see you again, you made my mundane tuesday so much better ❤🥰

4Dec, from 7+pm 

Safra Tamp badminton court 

Guy in grey air force/navy t-shirt and admin shorts, changed into a black t-shirt at 8pm.

You play really well and i like your style. I also changed to a black t-shirt after my game at the same time as u. Enjoyed watching u play. Juz wanna give a friendly hi.

Time : 6.45pm -7pm

Date: 4 Dec 2021

Place: Compass One Basement 1

Saw you in New Urban Tshirt with word Shinjuku walking to the toilet. I quickly follow behind. Choose the urinal beside you. Quickly finished my business and while zipping up I took the opportunity to peep over. I saw what I wanted to see. Hope to find you here. Thanks

Date: Today, 7 December 2021

Time: About 12 plus in the afternoon

Venue: Tampines SAFRA

It was a good day for a swim and I'm glad I did. Spotted a couple of cuties and hotties. Special shout out to two guys with rock-solid bods I saw in the changing room: Guy A (no glasses with an orange kickboard) and Guy B (glasses, tall, tanned).

To the younger chap in grey-blue trunks and rather small feet, don't be so obvious lah. I know you were checking Guy B out as he stood diagonally across you.

(Here's secretly hoping Guy A or Guy B is here... :pray:)

Date: 7 December 2021

Time: 1.45 pm

Venue: Raffles Place

Our eyes met and we exchanged a couple of glances. You followed me and we eventually met at a discreet location. You left before we could exchange contacts. If you are here, please dm me. 

date: today 7/12, around 5.10pm

you: yellow dri fit shirt, dark blue shorts

me: beige striped collared top with long sleeves, black bag

you made eyes at me on the mrt, we got off at bedok and made eyes on the escalator, lost track but found you on the way to bedok mall, you kept looking to check if i was there; lost track of you at level two :((

if you’re here pm me :))

8 Dec 2021 9pm

FF ORQ

We bumped into each other at Raffles Place MRT toilet earlier this week. You were in similar dri-fit light blue singlet as you were were wearing today.

Our eyes met many times today at the gym, I’m wearing black mask, and we last saw each other at the changing room.

PM me if you are here?

Edited by jiriki

Thursday, 9 December 2021

TTS Hospital Level 2
4:30pm, Room 2

You were standing in for Doc Loh/Low 

(even though he was also around)

I came in with my mum for her review.

You briefly spoke on-point Mandarin to her.

I saw a pair of charming Indian eyes behind that mask you were wearing. 

And I've not seen any Doc with hair like yours, so unkeptly suave.

I would like to know you.

PM me if you feel the same.

Date: Today, 10 December 2021

Time: just before 11 a.m.

Venue: Yishun SAFRA E1 gym

You had finished your workout and I just entered the locker room (Locker 37). As I was getting ready my stuff, I could feel you looking from behind and true enough, when I turned, our eyes met 👀. I had a brief glance at you: tall, huge biceps, quite tanned, maroon Army singlet. As I was leaving, I deliberately turned back and again our eyes met 👀.

I forgot my ziploc bag for my mask and headed back to the locker room. You were undressing and oh, your peaches 🍑and a peek of your balls caught my eye. I think you were assigned Locker 45.  

(A side note: Noticed there's a fair bit of eye candy at this gym and Punggol branch. Provides motivation for a workout.)

Date: 10Dec

9pm+ @ Tampines Hub

we were somewhat cruising and went to a cubicle to have fun. You were wearing a MP gym shirt and pt shorts, bad earring and wearing a adidas cap. I was also wearing dangling earrings. 

you mention u can’t stay too long too and went off at around 10pm. The sink wasn’t working too. If you are here, would want to meet u again next time

Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021

Time: 6pm

You were in sports attire, a black ngee ann poly tee with white sports shoes and carrying black tote bag.You repositioned yourself so that your back was facing me, not sure if you were glancing at me through the window reflection. Was hoping we could connect if you’re here. PM me please

Friday, 10/12/2021 around 4am-ish.

I met this one muscular Singaporean guy on flingster. We jerked off and you came and peed on your toilet sink. Afterwards, we were chatting and suddenly the site auto disconnected us. We were trying to exchange socials only to be disconnected. I couldn't find you afterwards. Shame that I didn't get to exchange socials with you. If you're here, you can always message me for another session.

Edited by callycal
addition of description

Date: 12.12.2021 (Sunday)

Venue: Tampines Safra swimming pool bathroom

Time: About 4pm

Attire: You are done with your shower and in blue Aussiebum undies. We had a quick short conversation before you left. I m the one in blue waveline trunks and in glasses.

Text me if you saw this, as I would like to stay touch base with u!

13 Dec 10.30a.m to 12p.m

You are the suited meaty exec at Village Hotel Bugis and i subsequently ran into you again, without your jacket, at Bugis Junction. I am in white polo and shorts.

Please message me or write to businessmena1985@gmail.com if you are here.

Edited by BusinessMan
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)