Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

1 Mar

around 7:30pm

one of the CCs in Toa Payoh

You were changing clothes in the toilet at level 3, next to the urinals and not in a cubicle. You changed into the green army admin tee and were wearing black boxer briefs.

Our eyes met when I was leaving the toilet and you were still changing. I waited outside the toilet and our eyes met again as you were coming out of the toilet. But you head back into the toilet as our eyes met again.

Not sure if you were signalling me to follow but i would like to connect if you are here.

I was wearing black tee with Adidas cap.

1 Mar

10.30pm

Bedok Reservoir Park

To the cute guy in grey tee, shorts and long black socks. We ran past each other several times. I was doing intervals and saw you looking over each time we pass each other. Your chiseled face yet cute look was just dreamy. Hope to workout together sometime! 

Date: 1 March 

Time: Ard 4plus

Venue: Changi Airport to Kembagan

After work taking train home. You were outsite the gantry when our eyes met. Then you came into the train shortly after and when in the next cabin. We exchanged a few glances throughout the ride. You alighted at Kembagan Station.

See if we could connect here. Will love to make friends.

On 2/20/2023 at 2:53 PM, Bdman78 said:

20 feb

@1445hrs

To the crewcut guy who just borrow lighter from me outside cck, post office. 

As it just started to rain, so I offer my umbrella to shelter you while you lit your cigarette. 

You look great. Keen to be friend with you. 

2 March @1525hrs

Bus 300 cck

Met you again on board bus 300. You sittin at the last 2nd seat and I'm just behind you at the last row. 

Chances are slim for you to see this posted here, but gonna try. Hope to know u. 

3 March 2023 3-4pm HomeTeamNS Khatib

You were wearing full black with a water bottle, not sure what you're doing there but saw you twice at the lift. Also noticed you may have a tattoo behind your left ear. Hoping to connect, hmu heheh

Edited by koinosummer

11-12 am Level today 4 Mar 2023

We were both thin, and you initated conversation first, which I thought was kind of you to give a warm welcome to and befriend a new person in your class.

Wanted to exchange contacts, but you left before I could take my phone and I didn't have the courage to ask at the start.

Aw what regret, really hoping you see this - I want to be your friend!

Just trying my luck.

6 march 

8+pm in bus 67 from tamp to bedok

We had a brief eyecontact when I boarded the bus and you were already seated on level 2. Then we alighted at the same bus stop, coincidentally going to the same shop. Just in case you might think I was a stalker, I purposely stayed in the shop longer after you left so you can go home comfortably (lol). But when I exited the shop, I saw you standing outside the shop but I noticed you kept side-eyeing there and since we alighted the bus. I'm not sure what is up or it's just pure coincidence but I decided to go home just in case I'm thinking too much 🤣

If you are here and want to connect, u can dm me. Otherwise, please don't think I'm a stalker - we just happened to walk the same path, same shop and maybe our houses are in the same area!

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Tuesday

7 March 23

ard 11am

kallang sector JTC kopitiam 

saw u few times having meal

with colleagues in the kopitiam

today u were in orange T and packing economical rice. 
I think u r a Pinoy. 
I was in maroon T and our eye met as I queued behind you. 
think u work for a big local company in kallang sector . 
msg me if u saw this? Finger crossed 

Tuesday 7th March 2023 Morning

pokemon center at jewel

The guy with dyed brown hair carrying a black Nike duffel bag and a waste pouch wearing a tshirt and black long tights below looking at the hydreigon plush toy. Your bulge is very inviting.

dm me maybe? Have some curious questions to ask.

Wednesday 8th March 2023 around 1pm

Safra Toa Payoh Pool

U were showering with the door open at the last cubicle. There was an uncle watching u from the opposite cubicle. Too bad.

After u finished showering, u walked naked to the front and towel dry yourself and changed into formal wear. After the swim, you went for lunch at Aston's just outside the pool.

If u see this, just want to say you look cute! Hope to see u at the pool again.

Thurs, 9 Mar, 845pm

Yuno

Was walking behind my friend to the shower when I noticed you were looking from the jet bath. We had some eye contact and you got out of the jet bath immediately. Thought you were gonna follow me to the shower but you didn't. Just wanna say you're pretty cute 🙂

Edited by AshtonL

Looking for C…g J.. We chatted for almost an hour on Grindr from 5 to 6 am this morning and you said I was a sexy daddy. You said you’re 22 and studying B..m.. eng….., and you’re staying temporarily with your grandparents at Clementi as your parents were overseas. You realized you had to accompany your grandma to the market as her human trolley, and I told you I would wait for you. I went off a lunch meeting, and when I checked Grindr, our messages had disappeared. Did you block me? Why? I’m sorry if you tried to contact me on Grindr but I couldn’t respond. I hope we can reconnect and meet up some time. 

10 March in the evening at Blue Jaz cafe. Bumped into you on the second floor club and we smiled at each other a couple times but didn't get to chat. I was wearing back and spectacles and was dancing with a group of friends. Thought you were really hot and would love to meet you if you're here.

Edited by Joshua Chan

13 Jan, Bedok Mall, around 7pm.

You are the orange tee guy seated at the 1st seat near entrance, of Paradise @ Bedok Mall, with your dad and mum, i supposed. I was the guy seated at 2nd table from the entrance with my family, right behind your table. I looked at you and our eyes met a few times. You kind of shy and looked at the menu but looked back to me. I left shortly after as we have finished with our dinner. 

I like your boyish look, your nicely build bod, nice arms and chest on your orange tee. Not sure if you are here... 

Today, Wed, 15 Mar
CCL MRT station

Between 7.30pm-8.00pm

You were the guy in polo, navy pants and black socks and were following me once you alighted. Our paths diverged and you went to the condo while I went to the mall. Not sure if you were trying to get my attention but you did and was hoping you’d follow me to the mall. Keen to connect with you. Hope you’re here, please PM me for more.

Date: 17 March

Place: Honda Ubi Car Servicing 

Time: about 8 am

After I registered my car for servicing, I saw you standing quite near to the Registration Counter, and smiling at me when I walked past you.

I noticed you (with short hair, had tattoo near right ankle) in tee and berms (I think).

I walked towards a friend and chatted with him (standing behind you, quite near).

Soon, your car service consultant approached you and you left the centre.

If you are the one, I don't mind knowing you.

(I wore white tee and black berms, short hair, specs and surgical mask, carrying a shoebag)

Edited by JoJoMan

Time: about 11am to 12 plus 16 Mar 

Place: Botanic Garden MRT

Was transferring to circle line at botanic garden mrt, you were wearing army uniform smart 4, and standing quite close to me at the mrt platform while waiting for the train. 

we were both waiting for the train but you stood exceptionally close to me when the train came and was watching tik tok videos..

hit me up, and we can be friends... 

Edited by uniboytall98

Tenmen 17 Mar at 1900hrs.

We met at the jac pool first n later in the steamroom. After that, we went to the level 3 Maze n we had short fun. After that we met again at the TV room n I was sitting next to you. Later, we met in the steamroom again. I asked you to go up to the room again but you told u leaving soon. Your locker number was 003 if I m not wrong. You have nice tattoos on your body. 

Hope to get in touch with you here. Cheers.