Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date : 1 Feb 2023 Wed

Time : Around 1 plus Am

Place : Shogun Sauna

I came to level 2 around the open area and saw 3 of you sucking each other. You all saw me and immediately I was being sucked by the 3 of you.

Each of you took turns to give me passionate kiss. I love the point where you clamp me up and continue rubbing after cumming. I should have endure longer.

Hope to meet up with the 3 of you again if have the chance. To speak of it, not sure if 3 of you actually know one another to begin with. Hopefully you all know each other..

Maybe we should oil ourselves whole body all oiled up, slippery greasy and do the same.

One of you (One with spec) left me with love bites which I did not know until it’s too late. It has been almost 1 week and the mark is still there. Hope no marks the next time ok? 

Edited by seewai

11 Feb, 930-9340am

Place: Circle line train, Bishan to Serangoon

Attire: You were in black tank top and dark blue short (I think). I was in green t shirt and beige berms

I was in the train standing against the glass of the 2 seater seats next to the train door. You were squeezing in the train and later 2 aunties came pushing in right before the door closes.

We exchange glance a few times as you noticed I was looking at you. Not so sure if you were trying to nod but hope you were :P

Hope to hear from you here.

19 hours ago, Waiting said:

Doubt you’ll see this but whatever 🙂 

We were in the same weekend course but different groups. I made eye contact with you a few times and felt like I want to know you better. You seem like a pretty interesting guy. Helps that you’re tall, handsome and fit too 🙂 Hope to see you around

Downtown East?

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Where: CCP

Time: Around 6pm

We crossed path at L1 Toilet near Challenger and had decided to go less crowded areas like L2 toilet but you had not confident to do it there and decided to move to more safer place. We ended up in ESR Bizhub Toilet and we have fun there. You get my number and now im still waiting for your call/text for our next fun.

This is the fifth time we made fun there but only yesterday you get my number. 

Hope you contact me if u are here.

On 2/13/2023 at 1:44 AM, Waiting said:

Doubt you’ll see this but whatever 🙂 

We were in the same weekend course but different groups. I made eye contact with you a few times and felt like I want to know you better. You seem like a pretty interesting guy. Helps that you’re tall, handsome and fit too 🙂 Hope to see you around

good luck with your search. had this online weekend course recently and i was also interested in one of the guys there... but he will never know. I hope your connection sees this whoever he is

18 feb, Ten Men Club, around 10:30pm

First saw you coming up the stairs as I was making my way down. You came with a friend and we made eye contact. We bumped into each other several times, first teased you at level 4 - gloryhole room. We then separated for awhile and bumped into each other at level 3, we went into the corner room in level 3. We had a sensual foreplay session before you suggested to walk around and meet again later.

We then met at level 4 again after walking around but you seemed to like the idea of a crowd. We eventually went into a room and you asked if we wanted to leave the door open. I agreed but Iater on got slightly uncomfortable when others came into the room and was pushing to have a taste of you. I then decided to leave as the room was getting crowded and it was getting late. If you see this, would love to finish what we started and you are really cute :)

Guess this be a long shot.

Saw you on 18th Feb about 1pm at amk under blk 177. You are in spec, shorts and carry a tote bag. You saw me looking and you turned back and walked towards me. I'm so tempted to follow you but had something on. In the end you walked off. Have seen you around this area a few times. Wanted to know you more.

18th Feb 

Sunday 

8.15pm

Train from Raffles to Boon Lay

I entered from Raffles Place station and seated across you. You were wearing a beige t shirt and jeans. With groceries on the floor and I saw HL Milk and bread were some of the items that you bought.

I proceed to play my Nintendo switch and kept stealing glances at you cause you’re cute. We alight together at Boon Lay Mrt. Let me know if you are here. 

Date: 19 Feb 23

Time: Around 5.30pm or so.

I was alone in the steam room with a small towel over my face for easy breathing. I sat up and noticed you started rubbing something on your body and I can’t help but took a few glances. You might have saw me looking and told me you learn this in Cambodia, using salt to exfoliate the skin. You are really friendly and even offer me the Himalaya pink salt. I took some from you and start rubbing all over myself. It have been a long while since I met such a friendly person. 

Just want to say thank you again if you are here. 

Edited by Techbug

21 Feb 2022 (Tues)

~4pm

NSC

You were the doctor that attended to me at NSC. Even though you were wearing a mask you managed to make me blush with your strong eye contact game while sitting less than an arms length away.  You’ve got beautiful eyes and based on the scrubs you wore I could tell you had nice build. You’re probably not going to see this but dang you’re so fine!

22 feb (aka tdy)

9.10pm

Jurong pt lvl 2 toilet beside Yakun

Looked down the gaps of the cubicles and saw that u were doing some understall. Ard 845 I went into the cubicle beside you. When I came out u were at the urinal and u came over to wash hands. We made eye contact before I left the toilet and u followed me out to yakun. You were quite big sized wearing a mask and a light grey singlet.

if you are here dm me I was in a rush HAHA

Edited by undergrad268
4 hours ago, Babyfat said:

23 Feb 

Clementi Swimming Complex 

12.45pm-1.15pm

You wore blue singlet with grey hat. You swam at competition pool and then at training pool. If a wink rings a bell, DM me! 

24 Feb

Bus 32

8:45-9am

You wore black T-shirt with watching Physical:100. You are so cute and charming. If you here kindly PM me.

Edited by jasonleo

long shot but gonna give it a try

last tuesday (21st feb) at TMC around 7+pm. you came up to me at the maze and we proceeded to a room shortly after. you were muscular stocky fit and taller than me, had a tattoo on your upper arm and facial hair. you left in office attire.

i am the slim lean boy, hoping to reconnect if you're here :) haha