Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

24 December 2022 (Saturday)

Around 0030h

Changi Terminal 1 / Jewel Basement

We walked past each other, you were walking towards the Taxi pick-up point while I was walking towards the Private Hire pick-up point. You were in green, I was in dark blue (similar long-sleeved top). We exchanged glances (and I believe we both looked back at each other?). Long shot but why not. 

Hit me up if you’re here! 

dear David,
my 1st time mtg you in person today.

I wonder what u think of me...
I wonder do u think we are compatible as a couple...
I wonder whether u know some nights i dream that we are "walking dn the aisle"...
I am attracted to u, & i wish every Sunday we can watch DISNEY+ at ur home, & then hv dinner together =0)

i really want to date u,
& i want my parents to have a son-in-law like u,
& my niece & nephew would be the luckiest to have an Uncle like u!!!

But in the gay community, its all about the visuals. if u find me feminine or chub u mite dump me, but i'm okay with that :0)

Yesterday at Bukit Panjang MRT pickup point Exit A

You were in a white sweater. I was checking you out and you saw me look. You lowered your mask to smile back. Our eyes met a couple of times after that while we were waiting for our rides. 

Long shot but if you’re here and open to chatting/making friends, let me know.

where: aesthetic place at bedok reservoir

when: 27/12, 5.30pm

to the new counter guy, k, i was early and we had casual talk about my package, booster jab, covid travel, a possible new gym nearby, etc, before i went in for my appt.

u were charming with great smile and looks, and my mind was full of u during appt.

\u wore white long sleeve tee while i was in white short sleeve tee/

really nice talking to u then, u are like a fantastic dream guy to befriend, but not sure if u are here though.

anyway, just trying my luck to see if we could connect. (fingers crossed)

we met at ten men today 28 Dec, we had a good chat. we both agree to keep in touch via exchange contact. i waited for you outside tenmen, but u left ten men at 10:30pm with another person. i too shy to come up to you. follow closely behind you until u walks toward EW bound train... btw, you are from indonesia. just wanna tell you, i did honour my words. hope we can reconnect again. 

Date 29Dec

Location Keybox

You were a chinese with fair skin.We had fun together and I asked you whether my friend can join. But in the end we just 2 of us and you fuck me. You asked whether I am local. 

I think you are cute, then we met again at locker area after shower. but i too shy to exchange contact with you. Would like to be friend or more with you, dm me if you are here! :)

Edited by Flex1392

30 Dec Fri around 12:30pm

you're tattooed walking a Samoyed(?) in our housing estate, not the first time ive seen you walk your dog around this time. im the guy in army shirt with lunch and turned back to look at you several times after we walked past and noticed each other. 

i didnt dare to look too much in case you're not one of us and might just start shouting at me for glaring too much lol. you here?

Edited by shangrilo

Today, Fri, 30 Dec
Dakota MRT station bus stop

Between 3.00-3.15pm

You were the guy in black polo, jeans and socks carrying an olive green Timbuk2 bag. You eventually took off in Bus 33. Not sure if you were trying to get my attention but you did. Keen to connect with you. Hope you’re here and PM me for more.

9 hours ago, shangrilo said:

you're tattooed walking a Samoyed(?) in our housing estate, not the first time ive seen you walk your dog around this time. im the guy in army shirt with lunch and turned back to look at you several times after we walked past and noticed each other. 

i didnt dare to look too much in case you're not one of us and might just start shouting at me for glaring too much lol. you here?

Strike up a conversation using the Samoyed as a topic!!  Best way to get to know the owner better :)

Date: 29 December 2022 (Thur)

Time: 7 - 7.50 p.m.

Venue: Tampines pool

You: tall and tanned, lean athletic build (a build I aspire to have). Skimpy trunks but not grossly inappropriate. Swam in the continuous lane closer to the spectator stand. Changed into a black CK T-shirt and black shorts, with a black Porter tote (great sense of style 😏)

My heart skipped a beat (or a couple) when you put on your glasses while getting changed.

Hope to see you again soon! Your presence made my aqua workout slightly more bearable. 😆

On 12/30/2022 at 1:28 PM, shangrilo said:

i saw you yesterday night walking your Samoyed again, and i intentionally walked past you to check you out but... this time round you didn't look back :( maybe cos i was wearing a cap this time round or it was just too dark? but im probably just comforting myself cos what are the chances you're one of us hahah oh wells

despite this... keep hanging on the glimmer of hope and the missed connections going guys! just be really tactful and discreet yeah, im just thankful this guy didn't confront me from glaring too much the other day :D 

Edited by shangrilo

2/1/2023 @heiwa about 545pm

You were prob in late 20s to early 30s stepped into the spa area in your Birthday suit. You were quite an eye candy to me (good body overall and nice facial feature) though you looked kind of fierce. Then I went to the changing room getting ready for massage, saw you went into the steam room and seems to be peeking at my direction. I returned at around 8pm and you were still around. We sat the same pool without doing anything or saying anything until you left around 830pm. Maybe I am too old for you to have conversation. For sure, I was too shy to start conversation.

if u r ever reading this, just saying hi to you.

2nd jan

af nanyang

often see you in the gym. you are wearing a black singlet with perm hair. you did dips and back training today. you asked if you could put your stuff on the same bench as mine. let me know if you are here. we left around the same time and too shy to ask for your number. 

Date: 4 Jan 2023 

Time: around 5:10pm 

Description: 

You were wearing the combat engineer singlet with an army sling bag. You came to sit at the table beside me. Would love to connect, pm me if you’re here :)