Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

This afternoon on the EW line, we both got on at Simei 3-15. Me exec wear white shirt black slacks, you black muscle T and grey trousers. You saw me check you out as you were alighting at Lavender and changed exit to walk past me .You Saw me eyeing your bulge waiting to exit. Couldn't follow as on the way to work. PM me

To the guy i met at Clementi Toilet earlier (around 9-10pm) in blue formal shirt with black pants and a backpack (i think you're in your early 20s?), thanks for the great time! Didn't have a chance to get your name, would be great to meet up for a meal or something :)

- is he local or foreigner?

Time 12plus1

I was in the cubicle beside u n u were wearing dark blue exec ~ u look cute n we exchanged mutual touch~ but there is people ard so we didn't manage to know each other~

I hope to know u~

Hope u are here.

I'm wearing pink shirt. The young guy=)

Time: 530pm (or so)

Date: 9/3/14

you were the sales person i spoke to and asked to see if there were any other colours for the antigona clutch. if you are here, i think you're kinda cute and i would love to get to know you :) 

10march, 4:40pm, Wheelock Place, Chanel HQ.

We were at the lobby ready to go into casting. I was messaging away on my phone and looked up at you. You asked if I was there for casting too but I went back to my phone at the same time and decided to pretend not to hear you. You are the most beautiful Singaporean I have seen(I mean, it is a Chanel casting).

12/03/14

~10AM

I assume we got off the same flight. SCOOT TZ221 HK-->SG

You got a Eastpak backpack. :)

Got in the lift at the airport and you asked if I'm going to the MRT platform.

Well, throughout the journey on the train, wanted to talk to you but just dont know how to and you were standing rather far away. :\

Hope you're here!

Saw this str8 looking uncle in the swimming pool shower naked. Got a big cock I can say for ah pek. Usually those including myself after swimming, we will have our dicks shrink. But the uncle I'm sure have a shrink one,but still it's huge. I wonder how it looks like when erected. Anyway he's driving a Toyota with plate number SGT 230* Y . Any idea who that uncle is BW's?

Location Bukit Batok Swimming Complex.

Time : an hour before this post !

Meet u at the tanah merah station and heaving to lavender mrt.. u were wearing a blue shirt with slat office attire.. and u keep massage ur back..or punching or whatever it call .... I seen u look at me nd I wish to look at u too but my lady friend were there standing with me... if u see this i wish to know u..

15 Mar Delta Pool abt 630-7

Me in black trunks. Was showering opp tanned hunk in red trunks, both our doors open. Exchanged quite a few eye contacts and he gave me full view of him showering with trunks still worn. I was fondling my dick a bit as well and gave him full view of my naked body.

He finished showering 1st and went out to hang around the toilet area, looking back at the shower area a few times(me thinking he was trying to check my progress). I was changing back to my clothes and hung arnd the toilet area after that. Didn't dare to approach him or do anything as there were a few people around(including other cruisers), even though he, in my opinion, threw some hints. He went back to swim after a while and I went out, heading home.

Not sure if you were interested in me but I was kinda interested in you. Hope to know you better. PM me if you're here :)

Guest 72%dark

Sun 16/3, 5+ to 7.15pm Hg gym
You were wearing guards t-shirt, specs, I was in singlet. We exchanged glances quite a few times I think. Can't help it, I find you hot!

--

Today i boarded the train and sat down at the nearest empty seat i saw. Only a moment later when i was looking around the carriage i saw you sitting directly across from me! Holy f*ckin coincidence, i thot! But later i thot maybe not a coincidence after all. Maybe 天有眼 after all, made me see you're actually not interested cos throughout the whole journey you didnt look at me once. lolz... time to move on i guess... next time dun anyhow send signal unless interest k? ;-)

Edited by 72%dark

To the cute guy who woke me up from my sleep in shogun last night at 2 am with the wonderful blowjob.

I am the hunky tall guy who you disturbed. You said you stay in yishun and apologised for waking me up. Well it was a pleasure. You said you wanted to wash up but you did not come back.

I was there but about 4 pm I left. Meet u ( name ming )...is that u ?

Guest JC6565

We were both in e NE train. U were wearing brown round neck striped t shirt. I m wearing black round neck t shirt. We keep having eye contacts. We slighted at Sengkang. Pm mi pls

When: 19-3-14

Where: SIM Library

To the guy who was wearing a blue tshirt and black bermudas, I couldn't help but to stare at you because I think you're so hot! Hot manly muscle bear. I think if you're here you would be able to guess who I am because we made several eye contacts. 

Chat me up if you're here. ;)

Date:  21 Mar 2014 (Fri)

Time:  12 noon

You were wearing :  Fitted pink T shirt with jeans.

I Was Wearing  :  Short sleeved white linen shirt, light blue casual pants, black-rimmed glasses.

You are the manly, stocky hunk in a fitted-T taking the fireman's lift down to B1 carpark at SMU admin building.  You were probably delivering something as you had a trolley with boxes and a hand full of paperwork with you.  I entered the lift and took the lift down to L1, and got off before you.  You look amazingly HOT and I would like to hook up with you.

Date: 21 March 2014

Time: 6.40-ish

You are the hunk wearing grey singlet with the word 'Guards' on the back and red shorts. I was already on the bus. When you boarded at Clementi Mall, you got my attention and I think you caught me staring, to which I looked away.

But imagine my delight when you ended up sitting next to me! Along the trip, you fell asleep and woke up repeatedly a few times, finally waking up to alight at one of the bus stops along the Toh Guan Road block of flats.

I was wearing checkered shirt with jeans and holding a blue umbrella in my hand, sitting next to you. I think you're really hot and would like a hookup, if you're one of us :)

*6.40ish PM

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)