Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

14/08 Tuesday 

fitness first westgate 

time : after 9++ pm

I alrwady saw u gymming before that. But we somehow exchange looks after I open my shower door and putting on my towel. You were opposite me in a gold chain. We def exchange looks. Tryna hint to you. But it was getting crowded suddenly and it was gonna close. So I was a little rush. After that u came out and see me at the hair dryer. You know who you are. And I think you should know who I am. Pm me

You’re the young chap with a patch on your right leg (birth mark?) at JCube gym earlier (Aug 18 Sat 7-8am).

I think we had several eye contact while we were both at the free weights area, and finally passed each other by when I was leaving and you returning to the gym from the toilet.

You are good looking with a nice bod too ;) PM me if you’re here, hope to see you again.

Novena TF @ Monday 4+ pm.

U carry a GNC tumbler (red cap) in the steam room and later went into the shower. U placed ur tumbler at shower entrance so i know its you. Saw that you were hard but too many people around. Actually I saw u several times and often see u place ur tumblr at the entrance maybe as a sign haha. Let me know if u are here.

Date: 19 Aug

Time: between 9 to 10pm

You have long hair that end around the base of your neck. You were mainly alternating between the onsen and cold pool. We exchanged eye contact and smiled at each other several times. You brought your own toiletries bag to shower. While you were showering, I came over and sat on your right side and we exchanged glances. Wanted to say hi but always missed the opportunity. Trying my luck to see if you're here. If so, would appreciate if you can drop me a message so that we can re-connect.

Date: 20 Aug 2018 

Time: 0700 

We keep exchanging eye contact throughout our journey. I was on my way to school wearing dark grey Hollister shirt while you were wearing a SCDF shirt, guessing you're probably on your way to book in. You were carrying a black dickies bag as well. 

You turned to look at me another time before you alighted at Marymount. If you're here, hit me up eh? :)

date: 23 Aug (thur)

time: 4+ - 5+pm

you were the cute exec in white shirt and black pants. 

having your late lunch (bah chor mee?). 

i kept checking you out and i supposed there was eye contact. 

u disappeared briefly after your lunch but came back again to complete your sugar cane drink.

if you are here, pm? glad to know you. :)

On 8/21/2018 at 2:38 PM, kodaline said:

Cute hunk at chevron house selling moon cake for Raffles Hotel, hmu if U r here

OMG i think i saw the same hunk too... but i never see which co he was selling for as my eyes only see him. So now they use hunks to sell MOONcakes huh..

saw you at vivo city to MRT entrance area. You were with 3 of your gal frens and you were wearing light grey tank top with big arm opening.

I was with my date and we exchange glance a few times.

We got on purple line and you looked at us a little. You and your frens moved to another cabin to sit down and I was in another cabin.

They got off at Outram park MRT station and I went to sit beside you but I had to get off at Chinatown. HMU if you are here and read this.

Time: around 820pm or so

Date: 25th Aug 2018

Place: Vivo city exit to MRT station

What you were wearing: Light grey tank top, those with large arm openings.

What I was wearing: I was wearing a white printed tee and black berm.

On 8/24/2018 at 3:25 PM, tightsparty said:

Not really a missed connection but I was so turned on when entering a toilet cubicle and see a pair of shorts and cum stained undies hanging inside. 

Could hear moans coming from next cubicle so maybe they were sucking or fucking

Really? Where?

1 hour ago, billlie22 said:

To that mixed blood or full caucasian dude at bukit gombak gym, you are too goddamn perfect and too exhibitionistic to be completely straight, I would love to worship every inch of your sunkissed muscles and long thick cock. Please PM me.

Haha. Are you referring to @richienglisch (IG)? He gyms there

To the young and buff guy who asked for donations for a cause at my house doorstep at around 7.45pm at Tampines on 28th August. I forgot what company it is as I was distracted by your handsome face. You were in white polo-t. Regretted not donating to you. You look mighty fine. If you're here, do PM me.

Edited by ArchDragon

You - Steven TxY, driving Honda Fit SXG327xJ, the hitch driver who sent me home just now around 10pm (29th Aug 18) from International Plaza to Sembawang.

You shared with me you were single as you loved freedom, U have ended few r'ship before as you found that it's always so tiring to please the opposite party
We chatted along the journey and I can't stop staring at you as you really look hunky and manly. I felt so happy when I came to know that you live at Woodland, which is so nearby  me.

Not sure whether you are one of us and hope we can be friends. PM me if you know who am I.

Info: 6.15pm, KR MRT, the guy in dark blue tee and running shorts, with brown hair.  

You saw me and my colleague switched cabins to the cabin you are boarding. You looked at me when the other guy between us alighted. We both alighted at srgn mrt. I was the guy in red and white stripes and was talking to my colleague during the train ride.

Just wanna tell you that you are cute + good-looking and I'm keen to know you. :) maybe next time we can take the train ride home tgt. ;) 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)