Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

10/7 8am++ from amk mrt to bishan station. The mrt is so crowded. You stand in front of me. Very close. And the train is keep on shaking. I just want to say sorry if you're here because your butt has made me hard and I believe you felt my erection. So Paiseh. I actually dare not to move dy, but I think the train was kept on shaking so, my dxxk also kept on rubbing on your butt.

Date: Sundy 13 July 2014 afternooon around 430pm

Venue: Fitness First 100AM - steam room

You frequented back and forth the steam room and last time sitting at the corner next to me. A bit hairy. I think you're super cute and hope you are here. Pls PM me if you encounter this post :P

Around 2PM on Sunday (13 July) afternoon at Dhoby Ghaut NS Line. You're wearing an A&F striped tee (navy, blue and beige if I'm not wrong) and a pair of khaki berms with a green Y3 belt. We were waiting for the train bound for marina bay. We had several eye contacts. You alighted at city hall. Would like to know you. I'm the one in red and white checked shirt.

Edited by vinyyx

Ok I rarely do this but...

We were both waiting at Tampines Interchange for bus 72 towards Hougang at around 22h45.... You're too cute not to write something haha.

Dark blue t-shirt with something on your back that reads "XXX Leader" I think. White earphones, glasses and eating some burger while waiting for the bus.

I was on your left, office clothes, white shirt, glasses as well.... both on Instagram.

Buy me ice cream if you're on here   ;)

Amen

Edited by Enelym1978

Today MBS

You were smoking with your colleagues or friends. I was approaching your area with my female colleague. You were looking at me as i was walking towards you and you smiled abit. Youre wearing white shirt and your specs have abit of crack on it and needs repair.

You seem to be very friendly. Sorry. I was very shy to smile back coz i was with my colleague. :) pm me if you are here. Maybe we can have some coffee at rasa.

At least 2 years ago, I met you at shogun. U were nicely rounded but not fat and told me u were Malaysian here on work visit. U have a boyish shy look on ur face. I sucked n licked ur nipples n u loved it. Spent a long time giving u a blowjob but u remained hard and strong. If u r reading this, I hope to reconnect with u because I lost my phone after we met.

Trying my luck not knowing if you'll even see this. You are roughly 1.8m tall. Not sure which colour trunks you were wearing but I was wearing blue trunks and made eye contact a couple of times. You were holding your phone with you in level 2 if I'm not wrong. If you're here and keen to get in contact please pm me. :)

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

P/S: Your post will be moved to Missed Connection in Personals

Guest nnavi

You were the sales promoter at jem, working at level 3, royal sporting house as the sales person for vans! I think you are super cute, hope to get to know you better :)

- awkward boy in blue

24/7/2014, around an hour or slightly more ago.

Venue: Toa Payoh Swimming Complex

Time: was around 1pm or so. (while the crazy hordes of primary school children came running in)

You came in wearing a specs, tanned and havin a fantastic bod and looking adorable. I asked you where did you get your flame colored trunks and how much they cost. You told me they were from TYR and that I should go to that website funki something something to get. Hope to befriend you and chat more often. Hope to see you real soon again.

THis is a SUPER SUPER longshot so I duno if it works

Hello, giving it a shot

Date: 24th July 2014 (Thursday)

Time: 6pm~8pm+

We were working out in thr gym. You re in white sleeveless top looking around 19 or early 20? and i was a green singlet in my early 20. We have exchange quite a lot of eye contact when we were working out..haha...

Before you left the gym, you changed to a pink/white stripes t shirt and blue jeans. We left the gym at the same time. I was jus walking right behind you and u noticed. You turned around and eye contacts with me a few times.. I was too nervous to respond.. After that you stopped at the bus station 293/65/22 in the interchange, while i carry on walking & stop at the next station... doesnt knw what to do hmm.. then i turned around, you re gone from my sight.. :(

I don't really do these.. but if you re here & saw this message, hope we can be friends, okay? :)

Edited by Valiant

Date: 25 Jul 2014

Time: 8am +

Place: Yew Tee Foodfare food court

You are the one making the hot drinks.

I find you good looking and with a smiling face.

Not sure if you are here. Can I be your friend?

Today morning's (27/7) IPPT at SAFRA TPY. You're tag no. 8 and I'm tag no. 11. Really enjoyed your company today haha just wondering if you're here? ;)

Edited by jnbx
Don't think what you're after is more than I can be.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)