Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

24 May 

yuno onsen 

we had eye contact at several situations in sauna, milky bath and jacuzzi. U smiled at me n u look cute. I spoke to u a while saying I wana take a cold shower n be back, u said sure 

had to go dinner n when back u left

Edited by Hungtall

26 May (Fri)

ELD novena

2 - 5pm

We attended course together. I sat to the right of you and we had interactions in the course 😉. You were in office wear and I was in smart casual. 

You are really cute.. If by any chance you are here, hit me up yea!

Edited by itsKyle

Date: 27 May 22, between 6.45pm to 715pm

Where: Chin Chin Restaurant at Purvis St

You are about 50, chinese bespectacled in light blue chequered and beige pants and with a brown Boss bag. You were with your 3 other friends (2 female and another guy). I am the one in red polo-T and with a friend seated beside your table and we had a few eye contact in early part when i arrived. 

Just wanna say you looks cute when you smile and hope to meet you if you are here.

FF paragon. 27th may Friday. 9+pm

steam room then the dry sauna. It was just both of us momentarily before more people came in to use the facility. 

you wore a watch / Fitbit on your left hand. Friend told me you were looking over. I tend to zone out when I’m stretching myself. HMU if you’re here. You look like you’ll make an awesome gym buddy

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Trying my best to recall:

Date: 28 May, Saturday

Place: N-S Line (red line) 

I was already in the train, seated. Only noticed you were looking at me from time to time from bishan onwards. 

So we keep stealing glances at each other. Before reached Novena I gave you a nod(like greetings). You nod back at me but didn't expect you to get down at that(Novena) Station. 

Should have follow you out. 

(You wore a white T, I'm wearing black)

So if you are here, would love to connect :)

Date: 1st June 2022, around 4pm

Place: on the bus

You were wearing the pixelised army backpack with your two female friends. You left your water bottle in the bus while alighting and you came back to retrieve it. I'm the guy in jeans and checkered shirt on the right side, hope to get to know you better if you're here!

30 May

You were here for a family gathering and was showering in the pool toilet. Thanks for the HJ in the steam room.

Didn’t get to chat with you much but you are cute, and didn’t expect you to lick the cum off my hands. Hope to reconnect with you. 

Edited by RyanTree
On 6/1/2022 at 5:07 PM, RyanTree said:

30 June

You were here for a family gathering and was showering, and didn’t expect you to lick the cum off my hands. Hope to reconnect with you. 

Should be 30 May 

you were too overwhelmed by the handjob  😘

Edited by Malabird
On 6/1/2022 at 5:07 PM, RyanTree said:

30 May

You were here for a family gathering and was showering in the pool toilet. Thanks for the HJ in the steam room.

Didn’t get to chat with you much but you are cute, and didn’t expect you to lick the cum off my hands. Hope to reconnect with you. 

Bring us in

Virgin active RP, we have bumped into each other many times in the gym and twice in the steam room during lunch time (most recently today, 3 June). You're a white bald-headed bear, stocky. I glanced at you in the steam room many times but did not dare to initiate. If you are here, let me know. Would like to be friends 🙂 

Today, Sat, 4 Jun
Eunos Crescent Food Centre 

Between 2-2.30pm

You were in blue polo with company logo, black pants and printed socks with a man’s face on it. We made eye contact a couple of times as you were looking around, believe you were lunching with colleague. Very keen to get to know you better. If you’re here pls PM me.

today, 5 Jun, ard 12pm

Safra TPY pool

u were blow drying ur hair and about to leave when i came in to change into my trunks. u look good!

u left in saf singlet n blue shorts

i changed into grey trunks with orange accents

anyway felt like there was some eye contact, so if u're here, feel free to hmu.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)