Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

11 August, 3/4pm

TMC

Your locker was 51/52/53.. same row as me. We met at the 3F maze near the toilet and we moved on to the room at the end. Had a great time 69, kissing and making out. There’s a rectangular(?) tattoo near your left elbow. Hope to connect with you as I enjoyed every moment. 

11 August, 7-8+pm

Keybox

You were sitting at the bench near the door to the maze for very long, just looking around with your towel around your waste. You look very shy and lost and hot. Sat next to you for awhile but was abit shy to initiate contact. Went into the maze but after i came out, couldn't find you already. Hope you had your fun there and if you're here, hope we can connect :)

12 July 

8:40-8:50am

Circle Line Bishan to Tai Seng

You were wearing specs and dressed in a striped business shirt and black pants carrying a blue backpack. you also have a birthmark near your left ear. I was in a similar outfit. 

Noticed you kept stealing a glance at me standing diagonally from you. You slowly shifted towards me when you noticed me. Everytime the train moved your arms nudged me gently. When you had to alight, you bent over to pick up your backpack and your cute butt bumped into my groin area. Your arm also brushed mine and we made eye contact. 

Not sure if you are on here. Would love to meet you. 

13 Aug Saturday, around 7.30pm

Siloso beach open showers

Both of you were cleaning picnic mat at the open shower and proceeded to shower there. One of you in dark blue trunks. I was also showering at the same time, at the other row of showers.

PM if any of you are here?

Aug 14, circle line train heading to  Dhoby Ghaut around 845am.

You boarded at Holland V & alighted at Marymount. You were wearing blue tshirt with camo print & grey shorts. Saw you playing pokemon go, wanted to ask you to add me as friend but too shy. I was sitting one seat away from you, wearing grey singlet & black shorts. Before you alight, you turnred around & we had some eye contact. PM me  if you happen to be here😁

Edited by eminent82

Date: 13/08/2022

Time: 07:55am at AYE

This is way beyond but not hoping you'll be in here but here goes. I was the car driver involved in an accident and you're the first Auxiliary officer to be there on your bike. You assist us very professionally and I find you cute. Saw your name tag and if you're that Malay officer do pm me with your name. Thanks

On 7/24/2022 at 4:24 PM, Danny9933 said:

24 July, sunday

yishun safra swimming pool

ard 1.30pm

You are this super tanned guy with tattoo on your back. Usually see you on sundays. You will swim for abt 30mins, n you dont carry anything bag with you.

our eyes met earlier on when you were leaving the pool at the gantry area. This is not the first time either.

u look v sporty. Care to make a friend?

saw you again today around 1:30pm at Yishun Safra swimming pool. You were in a light blue shirt. This time I was sure you noticed me: when I left the pool, left the shower cubicle, left the gantry and even when you crossed the road you continued to turned back to look (unless you were wondering why I was looking at you). 

hope you got home safe from this terrible weather 

Edited by Danny9933

17 Aug 8pm

Clementi Ave 2 fairprice

You are wearing a black UA singlet and black fbt shorts, i was blown away by your veiny arms. Was about to queue but someone broke a bottle of beer, so I was able to stand there and take a good look at you and our eyes contacted as the storekeeper was mopping the floor. You are cute!

On 8/19/2022 at 11:17 AM, NewToHere said:

You were sitting next to me and we both alighted at Serangoon .  You’re wearing office wear and I was wearing dark blue top with light brown berm… really too shy to say hi to you 🥲

Time point?

Date: Sunday 21 Aug

Safra Mt Faber

We were both at Safra Mt Faber 2nd level overlooking the pool.  You were wearing a white 2PDF singlet & carrying a black Gymmboxx bag. I was in a pink sleeveless tee black cap & carrying a black sling bag. I went into the toilet and u came in too and went into the cubicle. We were exchanging glances at each other but I wasn't sure. Then you left the toilet and waited at the railing near the staircase while I went down. I looked up at you when I was going down the stairs.  Then I saw you downstairs shortly after.  We exchanged glances again. I'm not sure if I'm reading the signals right. You seem to be waiting for someone. Hmu if you are the one and interested to link up. 

Date: 21 Aug 2022 (Sun), ~6pm

Place: Queenstown Library/Margaret Drive Hawker Centre

You were wearing a white singlet and you are very muscular. I first saw you at Queenstown Library then again at the hawker centre. You were eating with your friend who was wearing light pink.

You are damn hot and hope to connect with you. I was wearing a grey tshirt and holding onto my clear water bottle with a black handle.