Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

There was once I was sitting on the upper deck of a bus (near the stairwell) and a whole lot of people alighted at the stop. This cute guy forgot to zip his pants and while he was walking down, I caught a glimpse and he wasn't wearing any undies! I only wish that the hole was bigger... :(

1 minute ago, Since u r here said:

i m one who often forgot to zip, i m not sure why ! until lady colleagues have to remind me

but for sure i will always put on undies!!!

So NOW, i always learnt my lesson (Never learn to zip of course), when a male (some times female) who kept staring me down there, i will immed zip up straight on the road!!

Smallboix , poor guy, why didnt u remind me??

Well it was a whole lot of people exiting the upper deck... It will be so embarrassing for the dude if I call out to him to zip his pants right?  XD

5 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

which is what  i tried to suggest to smallboix there r several  methods of doing so.

but if the person is a straight person, he wont be comfy with another men whispering to him.

For those who doesnt appreciate my hint, forget it man

Once I met a guy whose zipper was not working well. Poor chap. He asked me to help pull the zipper up, but it was really stuck. In the end, he just had to carry and place a file in front as he walked. 

Guest Nightingale
3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

I m those who often faced such issue, i will just tuck out my shirt and walked as per normal, if not handcarry by haversack instead
but really, very kind of u!!! 

there was a survey on why Sporeans refuse to give up their seats or help (kindness survey ) in a public area, cos they r worried of backlash
If one is being kind  , if a person scolded u for that, that is his fault, nothing Wrong  with your kindness unappreciated

As a fashionista, you shouldn't buy cheap 3/4pants with lousy zippers

Guest Lovehandle
3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

stop using his name to impersonate someone good! and i dont wear 3/4
what fashion era are we in now & i didnt say it is alwys due to Lousy zippers, this is not a threat to give advice on Fashion, for goodness sake

Lol

• 1 month later...

Was in mrt tdy 5am plus.. Saw this sec1 or 2 boy sitting at those 2 seat in front of me at last cabin. Only two of us is there.. Saw him watching his phone n keep scratching n touching his dick. He wore oversize sec sch shorts.. Can see his white undies.... After a while I notice his small  budge in his very loose shorts he look embrass n stop, but after a while he continues.. Can clearly his his dick outline then i heard him moan and then say "shit".. Can his budge start to twitch and a stain can be see in front of his light brown sec shorts..

He quickly look for tissue in his bag and dig his hand from his shorts opening and trying to clean his dick.. Wa.. Can see him pry abit his small uncut dick. He saw me watching at him.. He told me sorry and then quickly took his bag to cover his shorts front and with tissue on his hand n got off the next train station.. 

A couple came in was going to take the seats..  Can heard they r talking about some stain in front of the seats then they left n choose sit else where. 

Wa make me hard on all the way to work haha nowadays youngster so daring or too horny to stop haha 

Edited by kevinGZ

6 hours ago, kevinGZ said:

Was in mrt tdy 5am plus.. Saw this sec1 or 2 boy sitting at those 2 seat in front of me at last cabin. Only two of us is there.. Saw him watching his phone n keep scratching n touching his dick. He wore oversize sec sch shorts.. Can see his white undies.... After a while I notice his small  budge in his very loose shorts he look embrass n stop, but after a while he continues.. Can clearly his his dick outline then i heard him moan and then say "shit".. Can his budge start to twitch and a stain can be see in front of his light brown sec shorts..

He quickly look for tissue in his bag and dig his hand from his shorts opening and trying to clean his dick.. Wa.. Can see him pry abit his small uncut dick. He saw me watching at him.. He told me sorry and then quickly took his bag to cover his shorts front and with tissue on his hand n got off the next train station.. 

A couple came in was going to take the seats..  Can heard they r talking about some stain in front of the seats then they left n choose sit else where. 

Wa make me hard on all the way to work haha nowadays youngster so daring or too horny to stop haha 

Maybe he is turn on by you lah. 😋  Young and horny. Haha.

Did you managed to see what is on his phone ?

Haha i just say it's OK n smile.. Luv those innocent smile from him haha but he rush down to clean up I think.. His shorts can see the stain too obvious haha.. Keep imaging his expression when his dick twick n cum n his panic in trying to stop.. Good think he try to clean thru his shorts.. At least I cna see his dick keke

On 2/13/2020 at 9:23 AM, kevinGZ said:

Cool story bro. Wake up and stop dreaming

On 2/13/2020 at 9:23 AM, kevinGZ said:

Underage la bro.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:07 AM, mate69 said:

Ya lo

Actually many triathlon guys dress like him during competition.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
Guest Uncle
On 2/23/2020 at 1:38 PM, DeMarko said:

i saw the daddy's wife at times.

guess she is a modernised woman so she was fine with the husband and son to wear undies

Was behind this 30+ yo hunk at yoga class. I think he just joined after his gym session, sweaty and pumped, wanting a good stretch. When he lifted his leg for for some yoga poses and from certain angles, can have direct view of his bushy black balls and cock through his shorts leg hole. He was wearing this oversized white T-shirt with huge armhole cut off sleeves. Dripping hairy pits and tits all can see. Shameless but hot bod. Some of the aunties giggling and the other yoga guys were enjoying the view. Hot yoga everyone sweating.

• 2 weeks later...

U all know what? So one guy with veey sports shorts with high cutting both sides of his leg sitting at the tanah merah bus stop last fri. His pinkish hairless balls n small cock has almost came out

Think he was aware n looked at me peeipng at it. I went back n walked back again passing by him to admire the site.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:43 PM, cutejack said:

U all know what? So one guy with veey sports shorts with high cutting both sides of his leg sitting at the tanah merah bus stop last fri. His pinkish hairless balls n small cock has almost came out

Think he was aware n looked at me peeipng at it. I went back n walked back again passing by him to admire the site.

Haha... So sexy. I have a thing for lean fit strong build guys with small cocks.

Before lock down, there is dragon boater pee beside me. He stand very far from urinals like asking for people to take a good look at his dick. I'm amazed that it's smaller than his pinky and covered with foreskin. A very striking difference with his built.

1 hour ago, ai_id said:

Haha... So sexy. I have a thing for lean fit strong build guys with small cocks.

Before lock down, there is dragon boater pee beside me. He stand very far from urinals like asking for people to take a good look at his dick. I'm amazed that it's smaller than his pinky and covered with foreskin. A very striking difference with his built.

That’s quite common among guys from this region (ASEAN or perhaps even Asia). When we are truly soft, our flaccid dick is small in general. 
Of course, a 2in soft cock on a skinny person and on a big built/muscular person, it can look very different. 

One of my dept has a new staff who joined us in Mar this year. He has a habit of washing his cock after urinating at the urinal stand.

Our toilet basins are constructed like an 'L' shaped. That is 5 basins in line with the 5 urinals while the next 3 basins which formed the shorter side of the letter 'L' can only see the guys' back urinating at the urinal stands from the mirror. U can only see their backs and at times can see their butt in undies if they pull down their pants.

So for few instances, i happened to use the 3 basins area and this new staff came to use the urinals stands. After finished, he will walk to the nearest 5 basins to wash his cock and then zip up his pants. Only once he happen to expose his butt in his white undies. Guess the pants abit loose so it slips down.

And i noticed that he will come to urine around 10.15 am so i will go in at 10.10 am and use the 5 basins and choose the 2nd nearest one so i hope i can get to his cock if he use the nearest which is next to mine to wash his cock.

Finally, in mid March, i went in ard 10.10 am and purposely took my time to wash my hands at the 2nd basin. Couple of minutes later, there he came into the toilet. He unbuttoned his jeans and immediately flash out his cock to urine. I secretly peep at his cock. He has a uncut cock pretty thick. The sight of his cock suddenly send a tingling signal that my cock started to get semi erect in my jeans.

I continued to wash my hand with the soap. Once he finished urinating, he really walked towards the basin next to me and then put his cock over the brim of the basin and then wash with the tap water. (I thought he maybe shy and used the other 3 basins at the side). 

I saw his cock was kinda semi erected while he washed his cock.

He looked at me and says:

He: I used to wash my cock after urine since i am in Poly. So that, i dun wanna the urine stain to stain onto my underwear especially my underwear are all White colors

Me: OIC.. that's a good idea. Anyhow, you have a nice manhood and nice size too

He:  Thanks for the compliment. Anyhow, this is not the actual size yet. It gets longer and thicker if it is fully erected, Now its only half erected.

Me: Wow, then i am sure girls will like it so much.

He: Not really.

Me: Why ? Thought they prefer guys with long and thick cock ?

He: I have fucked one of my ex and she complained painful.

Me: Haha ... OIC ....

He: Ok, i am done with my washing.

Then he take his cock from the brim of the basin, and then pull up his white undies which his cock was parked upright. And he did not dry his cock, so when the undies covered up his wet upright cock, therefore it kinda soaked over his white undies which making his semi erected thick cock even more inviting. Then he buttoned up his jeans and washed his hands and left the toilet.

I have been admiring his uncut thick cock in semi erected condition under the tap water and wet soaked over his white undies for the past 3 weeks.

Now i missed it cos of the WFH !!!

Hopefully govt will lift up the WFH after 4 May, then i will get to enjoy the sight again...

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

That’s quite common among guys from this region (ASEAN or perhaps even Asia). When we are truly soft, our flaccid dick is small in general. 
Of course, a 2in soft cock on a skinny person and on a big built/muscular person, it can look very different. 

True tat we Asian haf small flaccid.

Majority I saw at shower & during army r all at 2"-3" flaccid. 

34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

True tat we Asian haf small flaccid.

Majority I saw at shower & during army r all at 2"-3" flaccid. 

3” can be considered it is on the larger side oredi. What I saw were mostly 1.5-2” when completely soft. Those w long unkept pubic hair, their soft cocks were completely hidden. 

Edited by bluerunner
Typo

Guest guest
2 hours ago, DeMarko said:

One of my dept has a new staff who joined us in Mar this year. He has a habit of washing his cock after urinating at the urinal stand.

Our toilet basins are constructed like an 'L' shaped. That is 5 basins in line with the 5 urinals while the next 3 basins which formed the shorter side of the letter 'L' can only see the guys' back urinating at the urinal stands from the mirror. U can only see their backs and at times can see their butt in undies if they pull down their pants.

So for few instances, i happened to use the 3 basins area and this new staff came to use the urinals stands. After finished, he will walk to the nearest 5 basins to wash his cock and then zip up his pants. Only once he happen to expose his butt in his white undies. Guess the pants abit loose so it slips down.

And i noticed that he will come to urine around 10.15 am so i will go in at 10.10 am and use the 5 basins and choose the 2nd nearest one so i hope i can get to his cock if he use the nearest which is next to mine to wash his cock.

Finally, in mid March, i went in ard 10.10 am and purposely took my time to wash my hands at the 2nd basin. Couple of minutes later, there he came into the toilet. He unbuttoned his jeans and immediately flash out his cock to urine. I secretly peep at his cock. He has a uncut cock pretty thick. The sight of his cock suddenly send a tingling signal that my cock started to get semi erect in my jeans.

I continued to wash my hand with the soap. Once he finished urinating, he really walked towards the basin next to me and then put his cock over the brim of the basin and then wash with the tap water. (I thought he maybe shy and used the other 3 basins at the side). 

He: I used to wash my cock after urine since i am in Poly. So that, i dun wanna the urine stain to stain onto my underwear especially my underwear are all White colors

He:  Thanks for the compliment. Anyhow, this is not the actual size yet. It gets longer and thicker if it is fully erected, Now its only half erected.

Then he take his cock from the brim of the basin, and then pull up his white undies which his cock was parked upright. And he did not dry his cock, so when the undies covered up his wet upright cock, therefore it kinda soaked over his white undies which making his semi erected thick cock even more inviting. Then he buttoned up his jeans and washed his hands and left the toilet.

I have been admiring his uncut thick cock in semi erected condition under the tap water and wet soaked over his white undies for the past 3 weeks.

Hopefully govt will lift up the WFH after 4 May, then i will get to enjoy the sight again...

What does he look like, handsome or not?

Imagine that thick uncut cock fully hard and unloading sperm into your mouth.

Guest Harry Potter
5 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Nice story. Keep writing. 

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

3” can be considered it is on the larger side oredi. What I saw were mostly 1.5-2” when completely soft. Those w long unkept pubic hair, their soft cocks were completely hidden. 

Haha I wish... Most I've seen are 2" or more soft. 1.5" or less is such a turn on for me. hahaha....

At least from the guys that changes outside cubicle in hougang and clementi  swimming pool haha... too bad now CB so can't swim even though tmr PH ahaha

Regarding the dick washing at basin, I had an encounter a few years back. It was lean fit Malay chap in jeans. I like the way he had to tip-top to get his cock to level up with the basin height and really pull and stretch his flaccid brown cock to reach the tap stream all the while chatting heartily with his other Malay friend. It was so manly a sight. 

Guest Guest didi
1 hour ago, Pubic01 said:

Regarding the dick washing at basin, I had an encounter a few years back. It was lean fit Malay chap in jeans. I like the way he had to tip-top to get his cock to level up with the basin height and really pull and stretch his flaccid brown cock to reach the tap stream all the while chatting heartily with his other Malay friend. It was so manly a sight. 

Some Malay quite manly to wash their cock in the open basin. I like the way they wash their brown cock while chatting with their friends. Quite manly as the cock is just a piece of meat like nose or ear  

1 hour ago, Pubic01 said:

Did you walk up casually and help yourself tothe buffet? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

I have also  encountered a young Malay good looking chap washing his cock near the basin ,  it kept erecting ....and he allows me to keep looking though .

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.