Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

This “exposure” happened in the toilet at my condo. I finished swimming and showering. As I left the toilet and was on the way back to my apartment, I realised I left my shampoo in the toilet. Went back to get it. And woah. Opened the toilet door and saw my neighbour’s swimming instructor posing naked in front of the mirror with his erected dick. Probably admiring his own body and snapping a few shots on his phone. Tanned hunky young chap. Of course, he was shocked and a little embarrassed. He quickly covered his throbbing dick with his towel but the tent below the towel was evident. Dude, nice body and package you have there. All guys here, no need to be so shy. Hahaha. Youngsters these days have raging hormones inside but are so shy and demure on the outside.

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This “exposure” happened in the toilet at my condo. I finished swimming and showering. As I left the toilet and was on the way back to my apartment, I realised I left my shampoo in the toilet. Went back to get it. And woah. Opened the toilet door and saw my neighbour’s swimming instructor posing naked in front of the mirror with his erected dick. Probably admiring his own body and snapping a few shots on his phone. Tanned hunky young chap. Of course, he was shocked and a little embarrassed. He quickly covered his throbbing dick with his towel but the tent below the towel was evident. Dude, nice body and package you have there. All guys here, no need to be so shy. Hahaha. Youngsters these days have raging hormones inside but are so shy and demure on the outside.

nice! Did you say anything to him to ease (or even increase lol) his embarassment?

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Everyone here would love to learn swimming from him. 

17 minutes ago, Guest Butt said:

Everyone here would love to learn swimming from him. 

Perhaps even get naked and swim naked with him. 

Youngsters these days have raging hormones inside but are so shy and demure on the outside.

Not only youngster,  I previously share about a mature man in my condo pool toilet having a hard cock at the mirror when I entered.

Don't forget we are men, men always have raging hormones regardless of age ! 

Not sure if it's this is considered accidental exposures. My nephew (17yrs) was drying himself in the washroom after shower. I didn't know he's in there as it's quiet and he didn't lock the door. I opened the door and saw him naked. He has a good built, tall and muscular (gym + sports). He went "eeh, kor.. knock leh" for a while then suddenly he ask me to close the door behind me. 

I am very close to him as i basically take care of him since he's a baby. He asked me how to check for lumps at testicles and said he felt something funny there. I gave him some tips from what i know and ask him to youtube it. -_- really awkward

17 minutes ago, kirksg33 said:

Not sure if it's this is considered accidental exposures. My nephew (17yrs) was drying himself in the washroom after shower. I didn't know he's in there as it's quiet and he didn't lock the door. I opened the door and saw him naked. He has a good built, tall and muscular (gym + sports). He went "eeh, kor.. knock leh" for a while then suddenly he ask me to close the door behind me. 

I am very close to him as i basically take care of him since he's a baby. He asked me how to check for lumps at testicles and said he felt something funny there. I gave him some tips from what i know and ask him to youtube it. -_- really awkward

Own nephew also want... 

7 hours ago, kirksg33 said:

Y ur nephew cal u kor? 

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Y ur nephew cal u kor? 

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

ya, it should be jiu jiu or bo or shu shu

cant be his real name  is Lin Ah Kor

I know lah. it is like this, Ah Kor , as in 阿姑, or 姑姑, 叔叔 become s  姑姑, shortens become Ah Kor. 阿姑。

Circumstances can moderate any accidental exposure.

Like in the last picture by Riverrobles, 

where the dedication to working out the body

can increase the probability of exposure.

In all fairness, any activity that promotes the body's well being,

should welcome non accidental complete exposure

as a way to motivate others to cultivate their own bodies.

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Sometime ago I walk past my Myanmar neighbor. Stop by his door to say hello upon seeing the husband sitting on a stood behind his gate feeding his boy. He didn't know he was exposed just like the picture above. A dark piece of uncut meat he has and quite bushy too. Make me think of his meat whenever seeing him.:D 

It is quite impossible to "not know" that he was exposed just like that. I think it is more like he "enjoys" that he was exposed just like that. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Getting hungry, look at those waffles!

DpHttsqWsAEsU7z.jpg

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Gay_eyes
30 minutes ago, riverrobles said:

Getting hungry, look at those waffles!

DpHttsqWsAEsU7z.jpg

My eyes quickly switched from the gargantuan waffles to the gargantuan package in his shorts in a matter of seconds.

19 minutes ago, Guest Gay_eyes said:

My eyes quickly switched from the gargantuan waffles to the gargantuan package in his shorts in a matter of seconds.

Thanks guest, me too, at first, I was really focused on the waffle itself but then I saw forgot to pick one banana just in front of me lol.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

54 minutes ago, JamesAdmas said:

Nice meal with a generous helping of SIDES.

Help me with the SIDEs @JamesAdmas, I can't finish it lol

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.