Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Its his tanline but i also think its fake lah. How can a normal guy just exposed like tt w/o knowing. Must be some boliao ppl who is too free and go photoshop to create hype

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zoukie boy

In army. It's like sausage party. Bunk mates in shorts and boxers with their dick peeking out. Changing naked in bunk with their morning hardon. Hardon during morning showers and at the urinal. Spoilt for choice!

In army. It's like sausage party. Bunk mates in shorts and boxers with their dick peeking out. Changing naked in bunk with their morning hardon. Hardon during morning showers and at the urinal. Spoilt for choice!

Some cute pilot hunks even purposely expose themselves to those daring cute gays. Heaven!

anyone keen to join me for public exposure? It safe for sure !!

Great Ad here Hydro90.  You just outdid yourself.

You had used up all your quota as you had been warned not to post ad in our forum in 2 other instances.

With the points you had accumulated, plus that sick post on "showering nude with naked daddy and his son."

You had just given me very good excuse to remove you from our forum.

1. for antisocial behaviour.

2. for making racist remarks.

3. for posting pedophile post about showering naked with young boy.

4. for using someone else pic as your own.

You are the type of members we don't welcome, therefore, your account will be permanently banned.

Now fuck off from here.

• 3 weeks later...

During my swim a few days back, one guy I think his trunks was loose and he kicked off the wall too hard, his trunks actually rolled down to his thighs. Too bad I could only see his butt from above. What an accidental exposure =p

• 2 weeks later...

look carefully at his back (at the hip level) there is kinda string around his waist.

he is wearing a pair of skinned-color g string.. very hot n sexy

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest SP boi

I was gyming as usual at the SP gym. I was changing at the toilet changing area bench. 2 students were flexing their muscles near the basin area. Topless with only their shorts looking into the mirror. One of the guy became cheeky and pull down his friend's shorts. His underwear came down as well. Saw his pubes dick balls. Hahaha nice view. Not huge but average

Coming from an all boys school in Malaysia where we still wear shorts in secondary school, my co-curricular activities in a uniform body have always surprised me with the view of balls, especially when we are sitting down in circle. I lost counts.

Ya lor, Malaysian guys don't wear underwear one meh?

No. I dont think accidental exposures are against the law.

If you want to see what the law says, you can look up the Singapore Statutes, Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) (Chapter 184). Appearing nude in a public or private place (27A).

The law says: "The reference to a person appearing nude includes a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order".

err... nope, as what you have quoted, as long as public decency is offended, one will be charged, regardless is it accidental. rem the cases of recorded nudity in the opposite blocks?

Of coz if unintentional the mitigation chances are very high.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

In this day and age, it's quite simple. If a man is the one who accidentally exposes himself, he will be charged as a flasher. If a woman accidentally exposes herself, the man who reports her will be charged as a voyeur.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The face is blurred for modesty?

So what's real for u?

A attached IC scan?

Mosaic-free video?

Blood sample?

Lol, srsly..

Why censored the face?

Looks fake :(

• 1 month later...

I was at this str massage shop at serangoon. I requested for a male masseur beforehand. They appointed this Part time masseur. He was actually studying in RP or TP ( can't remember) major in sports therapy thingy. He is kinda tann hunky for his age. Chatted w him. He actually do this to earn part time income.

I requested for a 3 hr massage package with body scrub and jacuzzi. Nothing much was happening in the beginning as I was wearing disposable underwear while he massage and scrub me.

After the session, the room has an attached jacuzzi. It's new. He was telling me that he has never tried jacuzzi before. I was telling him why don't he join me. *just being friendly yet with a motive* :)

I jump in naked into the jacuzzi. He say his boss will scold him if he use jacuzzi. I was telling him. Who knows.

He was cool abt it. I saw him strip off his tee and pants in a corner. He wanted to get into the pool in his underwear but he is afraid it gets wet. I was telling him we are both guys dont need to be shy. Then he remove his underwear and jump in.

We chatted abt our life and work. I was just trying to control my hardon. In my mind, I keep thinking of his dick. Slightly above average size and hairy. :))

After the jacuzzi, we went to the attached bathroom to shower. I saw he had a slight hardon. Probably just a normal reaction. Don't dare to do anything as he was str.

Mine was not indecent, I was wearing an underwear under my shorts then, but the girls that saw it while I was doing a warm up was giggling out loud making me feel embarrassed.

Edited by sam7566

Guest YogaDay

During Yoga class in a gym Down town, a guy in front was wearing a very-short shorts. When come doing certain poses, his dark brown rambutans were seen dangling out. Of course, the ladies in the class saw it too. But that guy seemed to be ignorant about it? Or intentionally show his fruits?

• 1 month later...
Guest sean08

Its his tanline but i also think its fake lah. How can a normal guy just exposed like tt w/o knowing. Must be some boliao ppl who is too free and go photoshop to create hype

I did really seen a guy in McDonalds exposed this way when studying at the table with his friends. Some ppl really dunno when they are expose.

I was at this str massage shop at serangoon. I requested for a male masseur beforehand. They appointed this Part time masseur. He was actually studying in RP or TP ( can't remember) major in sports therapy thingy. He is kinda tann hunky for his age. Chatted w him. He actually do this to earn part time income.

I requested for a 3 hr massage package with body scrub and jacuzzi. Nothing much was happening in the beginning as I was wearing disposable underwear while he massage and scrub me.

After the session, the room has an attached jacuzzi. It's new. He was telling me that he has never tried jacuzzi before. I was telling him why don't he join me. *just being friendly yet with a motive* :)

I jump in naked into the jacuzzi. He say his boss will scold him if he use jacuzzi. I was telling him. Who knows.

He was cool abt it. I saw him strip off his tee and pants in a corner. He wanted to get into the pool in his underwear but he is afraid it gets wet. I was telling him we are both guys dont need to be shy. Then he remove his underwear and jump in.

We chatted abt our life and work. I was just trying to control my hardon. In my mind, I keep thinking of his dick. Slightly above average size and hairy. :))

After the jacuzzi, we went to the attached bathroom to shower. I saw he had a slight hardon. Probably just a normal reaction. Don't dare to do anything as he was str.

Which massage centre is this ?

Which massage centre is this ?

The most recent accidental exposure I see is when I'm on works fot taking wedding journalism photograph last week, when I take the pic of the grooms details things, his bestman is taking a bath, he didn't notice that we can see a bit from the glass and the rolling curtain, so I accidentaly seen his dick, and its make my day LoL, since the bestman is so cute and had a good tolls also LoL, but nothing happen more than it lOL

Guest sp boy

A nice exposure I had happened last week. I met up with my straight friend at Taka. Cute hunky dude. He came str after his dragon boat training to meet me so he was in singlet and running shorts.

We went Pull and Bear to shop around and he went to try a pair of jeans. The fitting room was the curtain type. I was standing outside the fitting room. The curtain was not closed properly. When he took off his shorts. I saw his dick as he was not wearing any underwear. Properly the shorts has inner lining. It was uncut and quite huge for his built. I could see everything from the outside. When he was putting on the jeans, I purposely stick my head inside and ask if it's ok. He is not shy about it. Saw him stuff his dick into his jeans before he zip up. Wat a eye candy

The most recent accidental exposure I see is when I'm on works fot taking wedding journalism photograph last week, when I take the pic of the grooms details things, his bestman is taking a bath, he didn't notice that we can see a bit from the glass and the rolling curtain, so I accidentaly seen his dick, and its make my day LoL, since the bestman is so cute and had a good tolls also LoL, but nothing happen more than it lOL

tat is y he is called bestman ;-p

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.