Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Hi, was there between 5 to 7pm but did not see any nude guys at the jacuzzi area... But managed to shower naked with a guy before leaving. We were both looking at each other's semi-hard dicks while showering and guess we were there like 15 mins but no actions...what a waste!

I was there at 4plus, had my massage at 5 and left at about 630pm. Must have missed you. I only saw two other naked guys in the shower much earlier. One was small sized with lots of tattoo on his body, but his dick was LONG and THICK! His friend was chubby and has a small dick. LOL! Bengish, they spoke mainly in Hokkien.

The only PLU I saw (my gaydar works very well) is that young man wearing specs who walked nude from the locker to the shower and spent a considerable time there. Was that you? :)

Just to add that I specifically went to ask the Damai Spa (Hyatt Hotel) receptionist.

She told me yes, non-members and non-hotel guests can use their day spa facilities (jacuzzi, sauna, steam room) for a flat feee of S$30.

Will try out Damai Spa at Hyatt Hotel soon since got forum member tried before.

Non-member ahd non-hotel guests just pay S$30 for using the spa facilities still on now? Anyone been there lately? Thanks

Guest Dave

The only PLU I saw (my gaydar works very well) is that young man wearing specs who walked nude from the locker to the shower and spent a considerable time there. Was that you? :)

Hi Ash, that's not me... I also saw the 2 guys mentioned, one with the tatoo... I arrived at abt 5.30 and had my massage at 6pm.. Maybe that's y we didn't meet... Were u nude at the jacuzzi? When will u be going again?

Hi Ash, that's not me... I also saw the 2 guys mentioned, one with the tatoo... I arrived at abt 5.30 and had my massage at 6pm.. Maybe that's y we didn't meet... Were u nude at the jacuzzi? When will u be going again?

You didn't see the tattoo guy nude? Wow, his tool is huge! How to be nude at the jacuzzi - there were always guys sitting there by the side with shorts on, I don't have the guts to walk naked infront of them and plonked myself into the jacuzzi. And you can't just plonked yourself in - the water is way too hot. I have to lower myself slowly to let my body get used to the heat.

I go there about once every two months.

You didn't see the tattoo guy nude? Wow, his tool is huge! How to be nude at the jacuzzi - there were always guys sitting there by the side with shorts on, I don't have the guts to walk naked infront of them and plonked myself into the jacuzzi. And you can't just plonked yourself in - the water is way too hot. I have to lower myself slowly to let my body get used to the heat.

I go there about once every two months.

The straight guys are too shy. If no one else is nude they won't go nude also. There was once 3 guys there saw me in nude. I came out of the steam room 5 min later to see them all naked. Lol.

Just do it! Lol

Guest Dave

Yes, as this is a straight joint, not many will go nude in the jacuzzi. Perhaps we can set a cue to be naked in the steam room as there is always an attendant at the jacuzzi area. Was thinking to go have a soak tmr afternoon...

Guest wondering

i was at spa-1 yesterday...and there were 3 guards/cleaners manning the area. 1 at the pool, 1 at the wash basin that constantly opened the door and checked the steam room...and another 1 that did usual routine of collecting used towels/shorts. There weren't that many guards before....and I wonder if the management has received some tip-off abt this BW's hot encounters there.

I definitely felt they had stepped up the surveilance 100%. This place is no longer fun....and btw, there were less than 10 guests between 5pm and 7pm and none was in nude.

i was at spa-1 yesterday...and there were 3 guards/cleaners manning the area. 1 at the pool, 1 at the wash basin that constantly opened the door and checked the steam room...and another 1 that did usual routine of collecting used towels/shorts. There weren't that many guards before....and I wonder if the management has received some tip-off abt this BW's hot encounters there.

I definitely felt they had stepped up the surveilance 100%. This place is no longer fun....and btw, there were less than 10 guests between 5pm and 7pm and none was in nude.

I have been to spa-1 (way back when it was Health spa) for a while now (two, three years) and the staff are the same, even with the new management - those cleaners are always there. They do their job; they don't interfere. The checking of steam room is to remove those towels that customers leave behind. And some are quite friendly, especially the one giving and collecting the towel/shorts/shoes. The new management also retains the masseues. I go there because I really enjoy the Thai massage - very skilful. But you need time to enjoy the place, and I don't usually have that luxury of time.

Gspa? I tried once and found the place cold and unfriendly unlike spa-1. Somemore the eating lounge is open to both male and female customers, which I don't like.

Guest spa-1 regular

Oh you mean there's another cafeteria for female in spa-1?

dont know for sure if they have own cafetaria...but females definitely dont come to the men's side at all according to the masseur

My dear, I was refering to gspa where the cafeteria/lounge is for both male and female customers.

Cos you mentioned you don't like Gspa cos the cafeteria is for both males and females mah.

So that's why I was curious if spa-1 has two cafeteria? Lol

Anyway I've been to spa-1 twice but I don't remember seeing a female in the cafeteria or the TV lounge area.

Edited by sgboy82

Cos you mentioned you don't like Gspa cos the cafeteria is for both males and females mah.

So that's why I was curious if spa-1 has two cafeteria? Lol

Anyway I've been to spa-1 twice but I don't remember seeing a female in the cafeteria or the TV lounge area.

Correct, I don't like gspa partly because of its cafeteria compared to spa-1 where the cafeteria is located inside, thus only male. Anyway, spa-1 now caters to females too, on the other side of the entrance. I enquired and was told there is sauna and steam but no jacuzzi. Didn't ask whether there is a cafeteria.

Guest Horny

I'm now at Spa 1... Just tried the back scrap by Benny... He is good and friendly!

Anyone here or coming?! Will be having my massage at 7 - 7.45pm... Hope to see some nude guys ard! :)

Guest Horny

I won't be there today:)

You hv v nice bod also!!! Too bad you not coming today! :(

Just finish my massage by Benny! :)

Let me know when you coming again... Hope to see you here! :)

Guest Curious

You hv v nice bod also!!! Too bad you not coming today! :(

Just finish my massage by Benny! :)

Let me know when you coming again... Hope to see you here! :)

What's benny's massage like? I have rub back before with him. Very shiok.

Wonder if take pvt massage got any specials?

I am heading down to spa 1 now.. Should be there ard 1.30pm... Anyone going ?? Can meet there...

Spa 1 1st time trial S$28/- limited to just using the steam and sauna, exclude using the hot pool?

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?