Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Received some feedback to try out Spring Spa at Clark Quay. This will be my next spa to go to.

Checked the price of using facilities there, it's S$40 per entry for facilities and free flow meals.

This will be my first time trying out a spa which provides "special services" by the females, though I will not be doing any (duh) hahaha. Will just enjoy the facilities and food. Underswtand quite a few customers at Spring Spa are Japanese and foreigners. So hopefully more will be nude.

Received some feedback to try out Spring Spa at Clark Quay. This will be my next spa to go to.

Checked the price of using facilities there, it's S$40 per entry for facilities and free flow meals.

This will be my first time trying out a spa which provides "special services" by the females, though I will not be doing any (duh) hahaha. Will just enjoy the facilities and food. Underswtand quite a few customers at Spring Spa are Japanese and foreigners. So hopefully more will be nude.

I been there once. Don't waste your money going there for massage. All lady masseur just want to give you 'special service' to earn extra cash. If you say no, their attitude will change. Furthermore they can't massage.

Facilities - Can be nude at the hot & cold jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna. They have a back rub area, not too sure they still provide the service. Food wise, ok.

Japanese - Due to close proximity to former Damairu private apartment, where lots of Japanese stay.

Back door is facing Novotel Hotel.

I don't know his name. He is an mature (50 to 60 yrs) malay guy. The other guy is mature chinese. They will strip to their short when they do the rub back.

I may be going down this Friday evening. Anyone would like to join in for nude jacuzzi?

Hi Cool

Does the masseur do the body scrub in room , and only back of the body or inlcude front too?

Hi Cool

Does the masseur do the body scrub in room , and only back of the body or inlcude front too?

Include Front too. R you shy :oops:

No worry. It's ok too have a hard on and cum. The masseur is quite understanding.

Let me know if you are going, can chill out in nude.

Stay nude & stay cool. :B)

No worry. It's ok too have a hard on and cum. The masseur is quite understanding.

hard on and cum ? wow what a scrub ...... i understand getting the hardon .... but cumming ?

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Thanks Cool,

how about Hot Spa, anyone know what service they provide

Guest stiffneck

I am planning to organize a army guys outing soon, and wanna bring them to Hot Spa.. just for a Bro nights out. They don't know i'm gay la.

Anyway, i called Hot Spa to find out just now.

Was told that $76 includes 1 Hour massage and use of facilities. While $42 for only faculties.

Free flow of food and drinks.

It's open to public.. But i forgot to ask, are the (male) masseuse! :(

Just feel weird to be massaged by ladies :S

I am planning to organize a army guys outing soon, and wanna bring them to Hot Spa.. just for a Bro nights out. They don't know i'm gay la.

Anyway, i called Hot Spa to find out just now.

Was told that $76 includes 1 Hour massage and use of facilities. While $42 for only faculties.

Free flow of food and drinks.

It's open to public.. But i forgot to ask, are the (male) masseuse! :(

Just feel weird to be massaged by ladies :S

masseuse = female

masseur = male

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Till now I still don't understand why people go into the hot pool cold pool with the shorts.

It feels weird inside wearing a shorts, and even more weird when you come out of the pool with the wet shorts.

For those who fear erections, actually it is difficult to get hard when you know you are in a straight spa. Don't know why... So no worries

Spas like Spring Spas with more Japanese have more guys naked in the hot and cold pool, but spas like Hot Spa, almost all in shorts. Same with Health Spa.

Maybe need to have a campaign to promote nude dip in jacuzzis in Singapore. :lol:

Edited by gymcub

Till now I still don't understand why people go into the hot pool cold pool with the shorts.

It feels weird inside wearing a shorts, and even more weird when you come out of the pool with the wet shorts.

For those who fear erections, actually it is difficult to get hard when you know you are in a straight spa. Don't know why... So no worries

Spas like Spring Spas with more Japanese have more guys naked in the hot and cold pool, but spas like Hot Spa, almost all in shorts. Same with Health Spa.

Maybe need to have a campaign to promote nude dip in jacuzzis in Singapore. :lol:

I'll support your campaign. We should promote nude dip in jacuzzis in Singapore especially for these 3 spas - Hot Spa, Health Spa & Oriental Spa. All are str8 n clean spa.

Maybe all of us here in this forum should agree on 1 of these spa and go there together and dip in nude for a few consecutive weeks until it become a culture to be nude in the jacuzzi. :B)

Hi all, anyone keen to go spa, jacuzzi etc this late afternoon?

I don't mind going too, but I've nvr been to any b4. Pls gv me more details if you're going k?

Wat's ur stats btw? How much money would I need to bring along? Sorry I dunno much abt all this...

Wanna try places like Gspa, Spring spa, hot spa or willow stream spa at fairmount? Which is better and can be nude?

Are they gay friendly? Never been to normal spa other than gay sauna. :D

Am free in the afternoon.. What your stat? if u don't mind..

Well headed to hotspa today and it was super packed with middle aged men . Saw a few eye candy but not sure whether they are plu. The guy staffs working at the lounge area are cute thou.No one is nude in the jacuzzi.. Will try spring spa next.

wonder if there will be happening ending when doing body scrub at Hot Spa, as the place is quite open and door is "half size"

Hi I tried but don't dare to ask as it was so noisy today. Don't think so they provided. maybe can other forummers who tried before advise?

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?