Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Guest Fuzzbear

sorry about that misclick on the previous post.

ok, tried to go health spa at grandlink yesterday, its CLOSED!!! sign on door has a notice with a phone number to call for takeover...

went to try Springspa instead. Found it so so...a few uncles. some went in nude, some with shorts. and no back rub service

I get a hard on when they massage my thigh area... Always! Sometimes kind embaressing...Btw, do u massage in nude too or in a shorts?

with short. If you go for more expensive package, the lady will pull down your short and massage your butt

Hi

Any field report on massage service at Dragon Exective Spa

Yes it sucks - the facilities are good but the girls for the massage have no idea what they are doing. After 2 mins they will say "U wan extra Mister" - thats it.

Great steam room & sauna though! :)

Was at the spa at Grand Hyatt earlier this week and got lucky to get some action in the steam room, very cruisy place. We got distracted by someone entering the room while I was starting to blow this cute Asian guy, very hot moment ! I wish we had time to bring it to a happy end... I will be back.

If you want some action, just spend some time in the wet area of the locker room, very nice with jacuzzi, cold plunge pool, sauna and steam. I was staying at the hotel but you can use the facilities by having a massage there. I didn't have a massage as they only had girls doing massages (maybe just this day, but it looked like they have no male masseur at all) and I was really looking for some "extra" action... Most guys naked and showing off in the locker room, staff did not visit the wet area while I was there. Just lay naked in the steam room with legs a little open and let it happen... Have fun !!

Yes it sucks - the facilities are good but the girls for the massage have no idea what they are doing. After 2 mins they will say "U wan extra Mister" - thats it.

Great steam room & sauna though! :)

Any nude men around or happening in steam / sauna room.

Was at the spa at Grand Hyatt earlier this week and got lucky to get some action in the steam room, very cruisy place. We got distracted by someone entering the room while I was starting to blow this cute Asian guy, very hot moment ! I wish we had time to bring it to a happy end... I will be back.

If you want some action, just spend some time in the wet area of the locker room, very nice with jacuzzi, cold plunge pool, sauna and steam. I was staying at the hotel but you can use the facilities by having a massage there. I didn't have a massage as they only had girls doing massages (maybe just this day, but it looked like they have no male masseur at all) and I was really looking for some "extra" action... Most guys naked and showing off in the locker room, staff did not visit the wet area while I was there. Just lay naked in the steam room with legs a little open and let it happen... Have fun !!

I must agree that Grand Hyatt spa is one of the bext ard.. Love the hot and cold pool and of cousre the steam and sauna that was so discreetly tugged aside... Whatever action still got time for reaction... I stay there once and had a go with one of the gym member in the steam room... awesome... Looking to book the place again although a bit steep...

Try Hilton hotel gym the sauna very happening on sat afternoon but you must be a member

stay at the hotel in the weekend. try the gym not many people and surprise that the gym membership is very affortable. use the sauna and there is a guest in. we have some fun when no one in it. please try if you wish...

• 2 weeks later...

sorry about that misclick on the previous post.

ok, tried to go health spa at grandlink yesterday, its CLOSED!!! sign on door has a notice with a phone number to call for takeover...

went to try Springspa instead. Found it so so...a few uncles. some went in nude, some with shorts. and no back rub service

Hi

Would like to know where is Spring Spa, does it has a website. Also has Health Spa re-opened ?

Thought of going to G SPA at Guillemard Village one of these days...

$68 per entry for both members and non-members.

Anyone interested?

I don't like the coffee area as it is shared by males and females, also we have to dress properly, can't attract other males too.

Hi

Would like to know where is Spring Spa, does it has a website. Also has Health Spa re-opened ?

www.springspa.com.sg - the service there is damn bad and would advise u not to go... No eye candy although I've been there a few times. Entry for facilities usage is at $42 while coupled with 45 mins by lady is at $72. The massage is also bad as they'll pressurized u into doing hj or etc and they charge different rate for different guest !!!

I must agree that Grand Hyatt spa is one of the bext ard.. Love the hot and cold pool and of cousre the steam and sauna that was so discreetly tugged aside... Whatever action still got time for reaction... I stay there once and had a go with one of the gym member in the steam room... awesome... Looking to book the place again although a bit steep...

Was there again last week and had a nice J/O session with one of the gym members in the steam room. All guys are fully frontal naked there and showing off. This is an awesome place for after-sport sex !

Was there again last week and had a nice J/O session with one of the gym members in the steam room. All guys are fully frontal naked there and showing off. This is an awesome place for after-sport sex !

Hi AL

Which spa are you referring to ?

hmm but u say it is straight and clean, no hanky panky....

so go there for ?

anyways what if you see someone you like when you are naked and get hard lol.

Do you see anyone getting hard there ?

eager to try out!

Damai at Grand Hyatt. Was there twice and got twice lucky. There is jaccuzi (too hot water) and cold plunge pool, so everyone is naked there, and on the side you have a very quiet steam room and a sauna, the steam room is tiny but dark and there is a spot where no one can see you from outside, so you can have fun there without getting caught in action. Seriously, some hot guys there, not all gays but all naked

Damai at Grand Hyatt. Was there twice and got twice lucky. There is jaccuzi (too hot water) and cold plunge pool, so everyone is naked there, and on the side you have a very quiet steam room and a sauna, the steam room is tiny but dark and there is a spot where no one can see you from outside, so you can have fun there without getting caught in action. Seriously, some hot guys there, not all gays but all naked

And does one need to be a member of Damai Spa to use the facilities or open to public ?

Hi Guys

Just like to share a bit on Jacuzzi and Sauna in Singapore (for guys ONLY) in my capacity.

There are 3 types of Jacuzzi and Sauna for guys only that I visited in Singapore

1. One for the straight which the lady masseur will ask whether the guy wants a Happy Ending. If you are looking at good massage, forget about this places and the chances of you finding nude guys there are zero. I never spotted any before except the locker room where people changes to the shorts. (Eg Dragon executive Spa, etc)

2. Second type provides good and solid massage ONLY and usually they have rooms cater for 2 to 3 people and so far from my experience the massuers are ladies. They have jacuzzi and Sauna facilities too but again the chances of naked guys walking around are close to zero. Even if they shower is like the doors are close. (Eg Golden Finger, which they provide good Thai massage, however at times they do ask whether you want 抓根 and they are professional not just giving a handjob, but you can really feel the veins in your balls being stretch)

3. The last type which I don't need to mention will be the gay spa where you can see lots of action.

Just my little sharing.

Hi Guys

Just like to share a bit on Jacuzzi and Sauna in Singapore (for guys ONLY) in my capacity.

There are 3 types of Jacuzzi and Sauna for guys only that I visited in Singapore

1. One for the straight which the lady masseur will ask whether the guy wants a Happy Ending. If you are looking at good massage, forget about this places and the chances of you finding nude guys there are zero. I never spotted any before except the locker room where people changes to the shorts. (Eg Dragon executive Spa, etc)

2. Second type provides good and solid massage ONLY and usually they have rooms cater for 2 to 3 people and so far from my experience the massuers are ladies. They have jacuzzi and Sauna facilities too but again the chances of naked guys walking around are close to zero. Even if they shower is like the doors are close. (Eg Golden Finger, which they provide good Thai massage, however at times they do ask whether you want 抓根 and they are professional not just giving a handjob, but you can really feel the veins in your balls being stretch)

3. The last type which I don't need to mention will be the gay spa where you can see lots of action.

Just my little sharing.

Do you have the location of Golden Finger? please advise. Thank you.

Hi ten, Thank you for your information, try calling this evening getting number not in use. could it be shifted elswhere?

Hi Guest

My apology for the wrong info. I tried to find out but couldn't get the correct number. I am not too sure whether they are still around as it has been sometimes since my last visit.

Drop me your email and if I have any news I will update you through email.

Hi Guest

My apology for the wrong info. I tried to find out but couldn't get the correct number. I am not too sure whether they are still around as it has been sometimes since my last visit.

Drop me your email and if I have any news I will update you through email.

Hi Ten

You can post as an reply once you find out the correct telephone number and other information about GF.

• 3 weeks later...

When's the best day of the week and time for action at the spa at hyatt?

I don't know, been there only twice and got twice lucky. Each time I was staying at the hotel, and I tried both evenings and mornings. Action in the evening (8-9 pm) but nothing in the morning (I just J/O thinking of the night before !!!). My experience is that the guys will come and go just to see if you are interested. I am usually naked with legs a little open in the steam room, showing off my dick to get attention. If a guy does the same in front of me, I start to make contact...

I like to visit str health spa too. Where can get good massage and relax and totally naked in wet zone with ease. Not worry ppl to judge me Or my bod. Coz they can't be bothered. And u know in china. Korea, Taiwan , japan.. It so common to visit bathhouse after work to award urself after a days work. It's almost like a daily or weekly thing by urself or with ur friends or colleague. Which I or we sadly adore and deprived of.... Sadly we don't have such a culture and such leisure are expensive. Nudity in bathhouse here is still conservative. Visiting a bathhouse in Korea can be as cheap as $5 with spring water for shower! And late night workers often stay overnight in the sauna..

I don't think been nude in the men club is anywhere the attractiveness . But I think cleanliness , been nude yet no one is staring or prying while u all relaxed.

Talking about sg health club.. I have went to health spa at grandlink, oriental spa, hot spa, Korean town spa. Will review for u

Again . To remind u these are str estab . Pls refrain from doing funny things .

Health spa fitness

i been this spa for about 5 times? I suggest to go for rub back or massage together with entry. They will lock ur valuable at the counter and a locker key. Go into the lockerroom and the attendent will give u shorts. He will put ur shoes on the wall shelves according to ur number. U can Put on ur shorts if u want and proceed to the bath zone past the vanity section. There u find the sinks and toilet and moving forward is a open shower concept where u can shower clean . Again showering with shorts or nude is up to ur level of comfort. Beside the shower is a towel shelf where u can dry up urself and also another locker inside here where ppl usually lock their handphones. Next is the steamroom and u can either pull a towel with u inside, so that u can lay on the hot marble. Again no body cares if u are doing lying down nude or performing a yoga lesson inside. Outside the steamroom, there's 2 curtains , that's for rubbing back Service.

The backrub is not bad .. U lie nude on the bed. He will use water hose with warm water and wrap his hand with a towel . Soap u up and start to rub ur whole body . Scrub the dirt off every part. It's quite nice like u are well man handled and he kneal n rub every part of u. So pampered. He wash ur pte part as well and I cannot resist that I stand as he is soaping me all over when I face up.

Beside the steamroom is the hot sauna with glass window facing the pools. Not much privacy but ppl also go in nude usually for convience as it's beside the jacuZzi. There are 3 pools. The jacuZzi with lying deck chairs inside.. Alot of chlorine! The ice pool .. Very icy and the normal hot pool. Inbetween the pool will have ppl lying or sitting on the marble for small talks and rest .

There's a attendant always there to maintain the place. It's very clean here. Again if u find fellowmates plu there , pls do not disturb or follow them like gay sauna. They may be businessman with clients or jus need privacy space .

Out of the bath zone . U can pick ur new pair of shorts and robe and move to the recreation area. Here u see woman attendant which brings u out of ur little nude men fantasy . U can order food n drinks as u like which is decent zhu tzar. Eat all u want . It's free. Following that is the reading couch with tv. Beside it is a very big dark theatre screen with big couch n personal headset where ppl usually fall asleep.

Behind the theatre are the massage room. Massage are done in a big communal dim room. Otherwise so if u ask for aroma therapy massage. There are male massuer. Benny is good. The massuer there are pretty good.

After ur massage u can do any of the above again? 3-4 hr pass very fast. This place is spacious , clean and the service is professional. Mostly middle age man. Some Caucasians.

Be careful if u don't like reused combs etc. I want to keep the comb as it's wasted to throw and I think the attendant say can't take as they will recycle. Yikes!

Oriental spa

it's at Chinatown point top floor. It's expensive I remember. I can't remember in detail but the place is small. They only have 1 hot pool abt 3 m long with a tv . The shower is cubicle with curtain and a smoking area in the wetzone! Abit not considerate but I smoke inside anyway.

The wetzone is more like a walking alley corridor style . The cafeteria is small also and the food is slow.

And there is nothing more other than these I mentioned. The crowd is abut edgy .. Like ah bengs?

Never went back

Hot spa

At parkway parade .. Hard to find .

Went once and with massage.

Decent lockerroom but no attendant like HS. Went to the wet zone for shower in cubicle and it's a bit cramp especially if there are some chubs there. Small steam room and sauna I rem with tv inside??!. But later u move forward a bench where u can leave the towel there and a water cooler and u see the biggest pools with big tv. There are a long jacuzzi pool and opposite 3 smaller pools. U will see a half door where it's for rubback. If got ppl using rubback. U call actually see them from the jacuzzi.

After the pool . U dress up the robe and go to the lounge. Which is big and oriental theme. Lotsa ppl there reading, business man, snacking on the sofas. Very big area and the food is ok . The massage room are private. I didn't reallly enjoy the massage. The food took quite long to serve.

It's rather a busy place even on weekdays. Busty and noisy with many middle young businessman . On hokkien channel. The common area is warm lit and felt cozy. Like home. I don't think I see theatre. Can't find a place to rest for an hr...

The recept aunty is scary. Lol

this hotspa more like business getaways, cyclist quick refresh place. For bigger group gathering .

Korean town sauna

Clarke quay . I know it's closed already .

I went couple of times. Since the first Few day opening. The boss is a Korean and opened this jimjilbang Aka bathhouse in korean. They are the first to open one and to target Korean fellowmates , thou only less than 30k of them. to bring the same experience to sg. It's a man only sauna.

The 1st experience. U walk in at the small recept and it's abt $20 only for entry. U take off ur shoe and lock in a shoe locker, walk into a changing room and there's a small theatre inside the changing room with 6 couch and it's plaing movies. The changing room is a square with lockers line up and bench in the center. Vanity counter is beside the bath zone. U can strip nude and walk into a 2 door bathing area. There are scrub clothes like loofas available at the door and a attendant to guide u. He is aj I think. You will be intimidated whenu enter this large bath area. It's total open concept. There are a few standing showers and 2 seated shower just like onsens. It's interesting to shower sitting on a stool with a tub and mirror in front of u. The pools are just in the center where there's a warm jacuzzi jet and another a jet coming down from the tub with strong pressure. Also u will see a massage bed that is for rubback. In full view. Some Koreans just lie down naked for a while sometime. Everything is open concept just like in Korea. Very spacious for a wetzone.

After the hot bath . U can go back to shower and use the loofa and scrub like mad. Ur dead skin all come off. U basically take a thorough bath routine that u never think u may enjoy ever. Again total nude in bath zone please.

After bath , the attendant gives u the shorts & shirt. Yes like a thick cotton baggy type. U go into the common area where the drink counter is and there u find the 2nd part which is sauna. There are the infra room ice room and yellow stone sauna. U can go I. The sauna and sweat like hell and go to the ice room which is zero degree. There is a Internet booth too. There is a sleeping room where u can sleep on mat. The long lounge is Korean style and table low rising type where u can have ur bimbimbap ordered.

Further which they have pte business rooms and massage rooms in pte. Mostly they be showing Korean variety show on tv. They have mostly Korean customers visiting.

And u know they cannot survived on that. 3 months down , they renovate and change strategy. Change to unisex sauna . The entrance is at the center and the left extreme is for woman and the right existing is for man. This time the massageroom is beside the male bath zone. Nothing changed inside except they removed the movie screening that was in the changing room before. This time the bath zone inside ha many fake bamboo decor that serve as partition and also covered the tub back bed. They build a small room also which I believe to be a future steam room.

This time the ice room was demolished which happens to be the most shiok part. Like where u find an aircon room at zero deg? Kind of hibernating effect. The sleeping room is open up to become a tv rooom just like the prev movie theatre in mens room.

This time was $30 per entry. Still didn't see any female patrons . Korean Boys and uncles.

The last time I wanted to have my lazy bath routine on a sun, it's closed for renovation again after 3 months.

And as it says the compound has been surrender back to the landlord. Closed !

I am so sad that it's not operating anymore . Obviously the business cannot substain. And it's 24 hrs ! There were Korean backpackers who slept there too.

Sg so boring. No onsen , jimjilbang , no big shanghai bathhouse for us and work so hard and pay 10 times entry fee compare to a meal .

Again . To remind u these are str estab . Pls refrain from doing funny things .

Health spa fitness

i been this spa for about 5 times? I suggest to go for rub back or massage together with entry. They will lock ur valuable at the counter and a locker key. Go into the lockerroom and the attendent will give u shorts. He will put ur shoes on the wall shelves according to ur number. U can Put on ur shorts if u want and proceed to the bath zone past the vanity section. There u find the sinks and toilet and moving forward is a open shower concept where u can shower clean . Again showering with shorts or nude is up to ur level of comfort. Beside the shower is a towel shelf where u can dry up urself and also another locker inside here where ppl usually lock their handphones. Next is the steamroom and u can either pull a towel with u inside, so that u can lay on the hot marble. Again no body cares if u are doing lying down nude or performing a yoga lesson inside. Outside the steamroom, there's 2 curtains , that's for rubbing back Service.

The backrub is not bad .. U lie nude on the bed. He will use water hose with warm water and wrap his hand with a towel . Soap u up and start to rub ur whole body . Scrub the dirt off every part. It's quite nice like u are well man handled and he kneal n rub every part of u. So pampered. He wash ur pte part as well and I cannot resist that I stand as he is soaping me all over when I face up.

Beside the steamroom is the hot sauna with glass window facing the pools. Not much privacy but ppl also go in nude usually for convience as it's beside the jacuZzi. There are 3 pools. The jacuZzi with lying deck chairs inside.. Alot of chlorine! The ice pool .. Very icy and the normal hot pool. Inbetween the pool will have ppl lying or sitting on the marble for small talks and rest .

There's a attendant always there to maintain the place. It's very clean here. Again if u find fellowmates plu there , pls do not disturb or follow them like gay sauna. They may be businessman with clients or jus need privacy space .

Out of the bath zone . U can pick ur new pair of shorts and robe and move to the recreation area. Here u see woman attendant which brings u out of ur little nude men fantasy . U can order food n drinks as u like which is decent zhu tzar. Eat all u want . It's free. Following that is the reading couch with tv. Beside it is a very big dark theatre screen with big couch n personal headset where ppl usually fall asleep.

Behind the theatre are the massage room. Massage are done in a big communal dim room. Otherwise so if u ask for aroma therapy massage. There are male massuer. Benny is good. The massuer there are pretty good.

After ur massage u can do any of the above again? 3-4 hr pass very fast. This place is spacious , clean and the service is professional. Mostly middle age man. Some Caucasians.

Be careful if u don't like reused combs etc. I want to keep the comb as it's wasted to throw and I think the attendant say can't take as they will recycle. Yikes!

Health Spa already closed!

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?