Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

On 9/1/2021 at 6:31 PM, 30yochinese said:

Thx for the update👍fugues, i just called & a nice Indian Lady said,"Maybe open in November."

Hopefully by November, the Covid situation would be better controlled, the hotel can reopen to the general public and we would all feel safer with our masks off in the gym and the spa. I for one cannot wait to travel again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 11:24 AM, earth_tone said:

https://urbanspa.sg/prices/

Anyone been here?

dont bother 

small area: no sauna, steam room only n even so, the steam room got a stale smell,

pool size: small to average, max 6-8pax ?? but can try if you want privacy,cos i was alone the whole time when i was there (maybe wrong timing), but note the male attendant will come in on/off n when he leave, he will not draw the curtain

blackout curtain: spilt the wet area and locker, ensure its drawn cos the blocks the entrance, which is jus a doorway, got partition i think, but i cant recall if got door, if the curtain not drawn, can be seen from the entrance, so imagine the female staff walking past

shower: lukewarm water max

snacks - simple bread n kaya, 3in1 coffee

overall verdict: 1 out of 5

wont go again unless i feel super rich to waste time n $ 

Edited by gambitangel
On 10/13/2021 at 5:15 PM, gambitangel said:

dont bother 

small area: no sauna, steam room only n even then the steam room got a stale smell, the pool size also small, but if you want privacy, cos i was alone the whole time when i was there (maybe wrong timing), the blackout curtain seperating the wet area and locker has to ensure its drawn cos the blocks the entrance, which is jus a doorway, got partition i think, but i cant recall if got door, if the curtain not drawn, can be seen from the entrance, so imagine the female staff walking past

Thx for the review!!!👍 heard about it & always wtd to try it out... 

On 10/13/2021 at 5:15 PM, gambitangel said:

dont bother 

small area: no sauna, steam room only n even so, the steam room got a stale smell,

pool size: small to average, max 6-8pax ?? but can try if you want privacy,cos i was alone the whole time when i was there (maybe wrong timing), but note the male attendant will come in on/off n when he leave, he will not draw the curtain

blackout curtain: spilt the wet area and locker, ensure its drawn cos the blocks the entrance, which is jus a doorway, got partition i think, but i cant recall if got door, if the curtain not drawn, can be seen from the entrance, so imagine the female staff walking past

The place sounds really nasty... TQ.. won't be trying.

Edited by earth_tone
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 7:16 PM, alex15533 said:

Same. i would like to try

U should. Its worth the money. I went to Spa Nes last month, the food sucks big time... Hopefully the food served a G Spa is better than Spa Nes...🤔

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 12:50 AM, CheezyBrief said:

Anybody know where can get backrub / bodyscrub?

On 11/24/2021 at 5:49 PM, Buffedbear said:

Gspa, traditional northeastern china style or so i heard

Yes, Gspa had this traditional back rub (rigorous rub with towel etc) done by a China guy within the male wet area (pools, steam, sauna). Tried once last year, best to call beforehand to confirm availability and rates.

Hot Spa at Roxy Square also has a back rub (more like body scrub) done by a male.

On 12/4/2021 at 8:10 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Ah.. I think I was mistaken.. the one that I went previously was g.spa.. had abit of fun with a Thai guy with great bod in the steam room.

but ya, the sauna at gspa is very hot..

Lucky you, gspa does have very hot guys sometimes

Edited by Buffedbear