Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

3 hours ago, persianblue said:

what's the crowd there like?

Mixed crowd, as in both young as well as older/ middle age folks. Always a few cuties, a couple with good physique. The rest either average/slim or chubby.

Patronized by ang-mohs too.

Got once, one ang-moh came to shower beside me, got me a bit semi-hard (both naked, and like so sudden, why he not use shower further away?) lol. Have to quickly suppress it (shower area is open).  Aiyoh..

8 minutes ago, ken99chia said:

Mixed crowd, as in both young as well as older/ middle age folks. Always a few cuties, a couple with good physique. The rest either average/slim or chubby.

Got once, one ang-moh came to shower beside me, got me a bit semi-hard (both naked, and like so sudden, why he not use shower further away?) lol. Have to quickly suppress it (shower area is open).  Aiyoh..

A place to enjoy old birdies bird^ω^

15 minutes ago, ken99chia said:

sounds similar to yunomori...?

11 minutes ago, persianblue said:

sounds similar to yunomori...?

No, yunomori has a younger profile for sure. Typically only 1 or 2 obviously oldies, the rest young or youngish. A few looks "too young".

Occasionally got kids with their father, but not often (maybe weekend more, dunno).

This is based on 5 weekday visits, and anyway every visit is always somewhat different.

20 hours ago, ken99chia said:

Either he's into you or he wants to show off his AMDK 

Field report:

Wet area quite small, steam and sauna wall looks .... old. Tiles finishing not properly done too, white cement/silicone patches can be clearly seen. The wet area overall looks like a bathhouse 🤣.

Need to wear shorts throughout, auntie can come in to maintain the place. Female masseurs also come in look for people.

For $38.. hmm.. you decide for yourself.

Edited by NeitherHereNorThere
2 hours ago, Sgboyyy said:

Feel like going to spa nes or gspa now actually. Nice weather to have a soak. Any one wanna go too? Don’t feel like going alone today. 

They didn’t say is not allowed la. There’s a mix of nude (monitory) and those wearing shorts (majority)

Ok. Cos every time I go spa1 is nude. Better than wearing shorts. When I was always in China. People there also nude. Feels much more comfortable in bday suit

urban spa now - 

On 12/30/2020 at 4:30 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Field report:

Wet area quite small, steam and sauna wall looks .... old. Tiles finishing not properly done too, white cement/silicone patches can be clearly seen. The wet area overall looks like a bathhouse 🤣.

Need to wear shorts throughout, auntie can come in to maintain the place. Female masseurs also come in look for people.

For $38.. hmm.. you decide for yourself.

actually not too bad 

alone now in nude

no other patrons 

as for the shorts i feel dun need to 

cos theres a screen to filter the wet and the changing area

cos the current patrons are jus using facilities, then the ladies wont come in 

even if have, i will wrap in towel 

1 hour ago, gambitangel said:

urban spa now - 

actually not too bad 

alone now in nude

no other patrons 

as for the shorts i feel dun need to 

cos theres a screen to filter the wet and the changing area

cos the current patrons are jus using facilities, then the ladies wont come in 

even if have, i will wrap in towel 

maybe I’ll give it a try soon. Lesser people is the best option

would i go again ? nah...

reasons being 

1. privacy - the entrance to the male patrons on the left the passage way faces the massage rooms directly on the right, mind you, the entrance is only shielded by flimsy curtain blinds but it provides sufficient privacy, but not enuff if u change to their shorts, so they prob expect u to change or undress in the dressing area otherwise you can imagine if somebody jus pull the blinds as ur removing ur calvins

2. over anticipation - i was jus out for drink at the lounge n they thot im leaving, which i wasnt n they jus switch off the jacuzzi, steam and sauna when i went back without checking  making it seem im not welcomed despite the fact that i was the only patron

3. shower faucet - water flow inconsistent, desired water temp takes a while

4. refreshments - free flow but very limited; toasts wif margarine, kaya or PB, drinks are the usual, kopi, teh or lime juice concentrate

5. water stains on steam room walls - reminds me of cum stains on cum rag

go at ur own risk; you've been warned

has anyone been to

a) spa club at beach road

b) spa infinity at suntec

i see their posters like got hot pool but i don't know if its female only or there is a male section.

also aside. any decent spa/pool can use classpass that you recommend? (I've been to fairmont and park royal beach rd and one farrer. I still got credits with classpass and the limitation of 8 pax is preventing a lot of studios from in person class on classpass (that I like/go to) )

Edited by Chris Low