Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Hammy said:

Normally i go spa1

Tbh all establishments offer the same Facilities, just that(1) Y.Onsen has the best ambience,

My 2nd ranking will be Spa Nes, followed by G-SPA & my last ranking goes to SPA-1.

Edited by 30yochinese
9 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Tbh all establishments offer the same Facilities, just that(1) Y.Onsen has the best ambience,

My 2nd ranking will be Spa Nes, followed by G-SPA & my last ranking goes to SPA-1.

Spa nes. Maybe I should take a look. Can spa nes be nude? 

5 minutes ago, Hammy said:

This was posted on their website on 21-6-2021:

Reopening Promotion!

Complimentary 2 Guests Full-day Spa Pass worth ($116)

*Group of 2 people to book*

Mix & Match of Body/Foot massage treatments

1hr Full Body Massage : $128/guest

1hr Foot reflexology : $88/guest

Full-day Spa pass includes:

- Buffet & Ala-carte menu

+ latest addition of Dim Sum items!

- Usage of all facilities

- Cosy lounge with lush sofas and Smart TV entertainment

Detox and cleanse your body with our activated charcoal saunas and steamroom. Relax and unwind in our heated jacuzzi & pools, rejuvenate your senses with an aroma oil body massage & feast like a kings and queens!

Be a member today and enjoy exclusive package promotions!

For inquiries or bookings, please us at 6732 9888 or https://wa.me/+6587786307

*Promotion valid from now till the 31 July*

i just received this email:

With the recent announcement of Phase 3 (HEIGHTENED ALERT), with effect from 21/06/21 (Monday):

*g.spa will only take in appointment booking under 2 Pax for each name.

If you have more than 2 pax, we may suggest by booking your appointment under 2 pax for each booking name and to come at a different timing. *However, no intermingle during dining.

-          g.spa operating hours will still be at 24 hours.

-           

-          g.spa Dining Area will resume with maximum of 2 pax instead of 5.

-           

-          g.spa Facilities like Sauna Room, Steam Room and Facial Treatment Will Resume.

-          All g.spa main treatments appointment booking allow you to use our facilities such as Hot Pool (Male & Ladies), Cold Pool (Male), Sauna Room, Steam Room, Relaxation Area with free Wi-Fi and free flow of food and beverages at our Dining Area. *Kindly take note it is a one – time entry.

-          Kindly, take note that mask have to be worn at all times during the treatments and during the usage of our Hot Pool, Cold Pool, Jacuzzi and Relaxation Area.

-          *PROMOTION*

G Business Class (60 Mins) treatment’, exclusive pampering by 2 therapists working in synchrony using palm pressure to rejuvenate your tired muscles.

-            Member $168 (UP $195) / Non – Member $198 (UP $229)

-          Promotion valid Monday – Thursday

-          Must have enough credits before discounted priced in order to enjoy Member rate.

-          Not valid with other promotions.

-          g.spa reserves the right to amend any terms & conditions without prior notice.

3 hours ago, Hammy said:

Yes, you can be nude.

Generally some are, some are not.

Be assured that neither staff nor other patrons would bother you should you be in the nude.

Of course, respect the place and other patrons.

2 hours ago, ken99chia said:

Yes, you can be nude.

Be assured that neither staff nor other patrons would bother you should you be in the nude.

My first time being nude in the steam room of Spa Nes... damn irritating coz some guys give me "mixed signals"...

& i can't tell are they genuinely having an itch in their eyes... or giving me a signal

:(

3 hours ago, ken99chia said:

Yes, you can be nude.

Of cos will. Haha. I just love yo be nude walking around especially in suana. That's the intent to relax. 

2 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

My first time being nude in the steam room of Spa Nes... damn irritating coz some guys give me "mixed signals"...

& i can't tell are they genuinely having an itch in their eyes... or giving me a signal

:(

Haha, Probably too steamy in the steam to see the eyes properly..

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

yes Mask-up @ all time!

These measures have no commonsense. Allow sitting in the same water and steam room, everyone flicking bodily fluids all over the place and saliva droplets through the side of the mask, but they impose mandatory masks as though it will reduce the infection risk. Wayang to the max! 

Edited by Buffedbear

hi, i have some free time so i have done my Research & this is my final findings after an hour of reading all the websites:

COMPARISON OF 1H MASSAGE, BASED ON NETT PRICE=

1)      ONSEN                  $53.50

2)      SPA NES               $66

3)      FAVE PAY
        SPA NES               $35.95

4)      G SPA                    $91

5)      G SPA
             USING KKDAY    -$14

6)      SPA 1                     $99

Let me explain:Yunomori 1h massage= $94.16, comes with free onsen pass worth $40.66, so nett price of massage is:

$53.50

----------

@ G Spa, u can eat up to $50 worth of food & u can sleep over night so i priced the food option worth $50 cash value,

U can either go for their official website price of $159- $68 for Pass, so nett price of massage is $91,

but if u eat alot of food, u can get the price reduced to $70, for the cost of the massage. there is a promo on the app, KKDAY.com, its very worth it coz its cheaper than the official website price... U pay $145 instead of $159!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spa 1 costs the most expensive at $99 for a 1h body massage.

Lastly, u have 2 options with SPA NES, their official price is $128 for the massage & comes with free Facilities pass worth $62.06 so the massage costs u:

$66

if u use the app, FAVE PAY, its a good deal coz instead of paying $128...
U get a massage & 30mins foot massage & the Facilities Pass... but take note... ***both KKDAY & FAVEPAY only allows first time users.***
----------------------

In Conclusion,

Which (1) ONSEN,

(2) SPA NES,

(3) G SPA,

& (4) SPA 1, is my favourite?

(2) Spa Nes coz they have the best food option( i feel lah), & most of the public areas are quiet... quieter than the Cafe@ G Spa & Yunomori Onsen. FYI.

5 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

hi, i have some free time so i have done my Research & this is my final findings after an hour of reading all the websites:

COMPARISON OF 1H MASSAGE, BASED ON NETT PRICE=

1)      ONSEN                  $53.50

2)      SPA NES               $66

3)      FAVE PAY
        SPA NES               $35.95

4)      G SPA                    $91

5)      G SPA
             USING KKDAY    -$14

6)      SPA 1                     $99

Let me explain:Yunomori 1h massage= $94.16, comes with free onsen pass worth $40.66, so nett price of massage is:

$53.50

----------

@ G Spa, u can eat up to $50 worth of food & u can sleep over night so i priced the food option worth $50 cash value,

U can either go for their official website price of $159- $68 for Pass, so nett price of massage is $91,

but if u eat alot of food, u can get the price reduced to $70, for the cost of the massage. there is a promo on the app, KKDAY.com, its very worth it coz its cheaper than the official website price... U pay $145 instead of $159!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spa 1 costs the most expensive at $99 for a 1h body massage.

Lastly, u have 2 options with SPA NES, their official price is $128 for the massage & comes with free Facilities pass worth $62.06 so the massage costs u:

$66

if u use the app, FAVE PAY, its a good deal coz instead of paying $128...
U get a massage & 30mins foot massage & the Facilities Pass... but take note... ***both KKDAY & FAVEPAY only allows first time users.***
----------------------

In Conclusion,

Which (1) ONSEN,

(2) SPA NES,

(3) G SPA,

& (4) SPA 1, is my favourite?

(2) Spa Nes coz they have the best food option( i feel lah), & most of the public areas are quiet... quieter than the Cafe@ G Spa & Yunomori Onsen. FYI.

Thanks bro for the breakdown. 👍

For those who have been asking for a SPGG member to sign you in, there is a time limited special promo now to join with the entrance fee of $2000 waived.

This is the first time they do this, probably due to the impact of Covid.

Note: You DO NOT need to be a Singapore Poly alumnus but you need to be a graduate from local or overseas tertiary institutions for application.

I'm a member. I can refer you and we can go together next time.

https://www.spgg.org.sg/membership/membership-promotions/item/752-spgg-50th-anniversary-promo

This promo might be ending soon as it started on 1st May btw,

On 7/9/2021 at 1:07 PM, Buffedbear said:

Wtf! One time entry only! What about people who come to use facilities only? And the mandatory mask at all times is damn troublesome, will staff continuously disturbed you to wear it? I think I will just boycott all spas until these measures are improved. 

OK I am here now. This is not true. I think the 1 time entry is for the whole facility you can dine multiple times unlimited cap at 2 person per table max. Quite chill here. Not crowded and very relaxing. 

Edited by eerroorr
1 hour ago, eerroorr said:

OK I am here now. This is not true. I think the 1 time entry is for the whole facility you can dine multiple times unlimited cap at 2 person per table max. Quite chill here. Not crowded and very relaxing. 

Ok... can we go maskless in the sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi? Or will the staff keep telling you to wear?

And did you have to book beforehand or did you just show up at the reception?

Edited by Buffedbear
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 11:34 PM, youngdad said:

For those who have been asking for a SPGG member to sign you in, there is a time limited special promo now to join with the entrance fee of $2000 waived.

This is the first time they do this, probably due to the impact of Covid.

Note: You DO NOT need to be a Singapore Poly alumnus but you need to be a graduate from local or overseas tertiary institutions for application.

I'm a member. I can refer you and we can go together next time.

https://www.spgg.org.sg/membership/membership-promotions/item/752-spgg-50th-anniversary-promo

This promo might be ending soon as it started on 1st May btw,

Nice 

• 2 weeks later...