Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Kian T said:

Not a common scene in g spa… I usually see guys in their spa uniform … even soaking in the jacuzzi pool .. 

Yeah, I've only been once but the time I went, I was the only guy naked for most of the day, and I think I saw one other guy who was naked at some point. 

• 2 weeks later...

Went today, let me provide some field report ;)

I like the new place! Lol.

Operated by Chinese, the whole place is renovated, looks impressive. Alot of rooms for massages, decorated to pamper clients.

For the wet area, there's only hot pool and sauna left. The rest are converted to body scrub areas, with massage bed. I tried the body scrub also, price is abit steep @ $88, but good legit scrub by a China guy.

Service is impeccable, everywhere I went (sauna, hot pool, changing area) there will be people serving me water, hot tea etc.

A good place to go if you have a whole day, buffet starts next week. Can have lunch and dinner there before going off. I believe the full fee of $88 will start as well, so, about $22 a meal if you compare with entry price of $44 without buffet.

17 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Operated by Chinese, the whole place is renovated, looks impressive. Alot of rooms for massages, decorated to pamper clients.

For the wet area, there's only hot pool and sauna left. The rest are converted to body scrub areas, with massage bed. I tried the body scrub also, price is abit steep @ $88, but good legit scrub by a China guy.

Service is impeccable, everywhere I went (sauna, hot pool, changing area) there will be people serving me water, hot tea etc.

A good place to go if you have a whole day, buffet starts next week. Can have lunch and dinner there before going off. I believe the full fee of $88 will start as well, so, about $22 a meal if you compare with entry price of $44 without buffet.

Thank you for the field report! So as it stands, the entry price is $44 without food, then will become $88 when food is included. Appreciate the clarification. What's the crowd like so far?

19 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Thx for the report & sharing Ur feedback!👍

On 6/30/2023 at 5:42 PM, David8 said:

Thank you for the field report! So as it stands, the entry price is $44 without food, then will become $88 when food is included. Appreciate the clarification. What's the crowd like so far?

No crowd, was "alone" haha. Guess will take some time for ppl to realised it's open.

On 6/30/2023 at 5:24 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

thanks for sharing. was the cold pool still there?

used to go spa nes to use the sauna and also soak. i even bought a package and had a lot of trouble getting the refund from them when they suddenly closed.

Thanks for the field report! Do they still provide shorts or disposable underwear for the wet area?

On 7/8/2023 at 10:09 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

No more cold pool and steam room. Replaced with bath scrubbing areas

thanks for sharing! if it's just the sauna and hot pool, and no cold pool, it might not be worth it. sad. i used to go to spa1 but the prices went up, then later go to spa nes, got peace and quiet but then it closed lol. will give this a miss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edited by durianking