Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

3 hours ago, durianking said:

heiwa looks cozy and intimate. share ur experience when u have visited that place

It’s indeed small and cosy but unfortunately there is no lounge for you to rest. Just a small cafe.

The hot pool is small, probably can accommodate 4 pax max.

Steam room, 5 pax max.

Infra-red sauna, 4 pax max.

• 4 weeks later...

SPGG Membership $888 Huat Deals!

Membership HUAT Entrance Fees at only $888 (U.P. $2,000) and Receive a Lucky Angpow of $200 F&B Vouchers!

Members are entitled 15% F&B discount. 

Note: You DO NOT need to be a Singapore Poly alumnus but you need to be a graduate from local or overseas tertiary institutions for application.

I'm a member. I can refer you and we can go together next time.

FAQs

1)    What is SPGG’s current Membership promotion?

SPGG Membership HUAT Deal offers the Entry Fee at only $888 (U.P. $2,000) for any new Ordinary, Associate or Corporate (Fixed Nominee) Membership. New Members will receive $200 F&B Vouchers. Terms and Conditions apply.

2)    Who is eligible for this promotion?

a)    Ordinary Membership – Singapore Polytechnic Graduate
b)    Associate Membership – Diploma Graduate of Recognized Academic Institution
c)    Corporate(Fixed Nominee) Membership – Any Corporation Registered in Singapore

3)    What is the Initial Fee Payable by A New Member?

a)    Entrance Fee $888 (Promotional – Nett Price)
b)    Monthly subscription fee $45 (Before GST)
c)    Refundable deposit $200.00

Late review of Heiwa.

Small place, but cozy. Well decorated, facilities working good. Didn't go for the food, though I might try one day.

Hot pool is quite hot, like soaking in onsen. Steam room has secluded area, sauna area is quite private.

Overall a good experience last Friday ;) but can tell normally it's quiet..

49 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Late review of Heiwa.

Small place, but cozy. Well decorated, facilities working good. Didn't go for the food, though I might try one day.

Hot pool is quite hot, like soaking in onsen. Steam room has secluded area, sauna area is quite private.

Overall a good experience last Friday ;) but can tell normally it's quiet..

sounds good. how long did you stay? what's the damage to the wallet?

14 minutes ago, milogarang said:

sounds good. how long did you stay? what's the damage to the wallet?

Was there for about 4 hours, alternate between the different facilities.

First timer, I enjoyed a promo rate of $48. I signed up for their package, which further reduces the price to $40 per session for 6 sessions.

I went to gspa on Friday for the first time. Vast majority of visitors were wearing the shorts provided. I wrapped a towel around my waist and took it off before going into the hot/cold pools. Wasn't stopped by anyone, but it did feel awkward to be the only one, sometimes one out of two people, going naked. 

On 1/8/2023 at 4:06 PM, David8 said:

I went to gspa on Friday for the first time. Vast majority of visitors were wearing the shorts provided. I wrapped a towel around my waist and took it off before going into the hot/cold pools. Wasn't stopped by anyone, but it did feel awkward to be the only one, sometimes one out of two people, going naked. 

But there allow Juz nude walking around ?

7 hours ago, bubu zai said:

But there allow Juz nude walking around ?

I don't think you'll be stopped but it might raise some eyebrows because most of the guests are in the shorts provided. I think I was just a bit nervous about walking around nude without the towel so I did try to cover up when I wasn't in the pools/sauna/steam room, but I don't think the staff will stop you if you do walk around completely nude. There are multiple hooks to hang the towels surrounding the hot and cold pools, so I put my towel there and went into the pools naked. 

12 hours ago, David8 said:

I don't think you'll be stopped but it might raise some eyebrows because most of the guests are in the shorts provided. I think I was just a bit nervous about walking around nude without the towel so I did try to cover up when I wasn't in the pools/sauna/steam room, but I don't think the staff will stop you if you do walk around completely nude. There are multiple hooks to hang the towels surrounding the hot and cold pools, so I put my towel there and went into the pools naked. 

Maybe try more time u will get usual to it Juz walk nude.

• 2 months later...

Was in Spa-1 yesterday for the first time on a day off to take advantage of the promotional price for a 3 hour session before 6 pm on weekdays (which ends today). Was the only one fully nude. There were a few signs inside the wet area saying you need to "wear the proper attire" (the shorts provided) but nobody stopped me so I went ahead with just walking around nude. Wasn't very crowded; mostly older guys. I think there was a group of three-four friends who seemed like regulars. It seems like between Yunomori, Spa-1 and G-Spa, the spas with a pool area that are marketed towards a general clientele and not a specifically gay clientele, Yunomori is the only one where everyone actually is nude. Haven't been to Joya or Heiwa but I assume the onsen labelling means most if not all people are nude too. 

Edited by David8
2 hours ago, David8 said:

Was in Spa-1 yesterday for the first time on a day off to take advantage of the promotional price for a 3 hour session before 6 pm on weekdays (which ends today). Was the only one fully nude. There were a few signs inside the wet area saying you need to "wear the proper attire" (the shorts provided) but nobody stopped me so I went ahead with just walking around nude. Wasn't very crowded; mostly older guys. I think there was a group of three-four friends who seemed like regulars. It seems like between Yunomori, Spa-1 and G-Spa, the spas with a pool area that are marketed towards a general clientele and not a specifically gay clientele, Yunomori is the only one where everyone actually is nude. Haven't been to Joya or Heiwa but I assume the onsen labelling means most if not all people are nude too. 

Thanks for the review, i find Spa-1 very "China".

I go once a year & for me it feels like a mini version of "G Spa".

2 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Thanks for the review, i find Spa-1 very "China".

I go once a year & for me it feels like a mini version of "G Spa".

You're welcome! Yeah, I agree. I think Spa-1 and G-Spa are modelled after the spas in China, while Yunomori, Joya and Heiwa are modelled more after onsens. Spa-1's food is all vegetarian while G-Spa has a slightly bigger selection on their menu, but G-Spa is also generally more expensive. I looked at the G-Spa website just now and they have a similarly-priced promotion for overnight sessions on weekdays (check in at 11 pm and check out at 1 pm the next day). I think that regardless of a person's sexual orientation, it just feels more natural walking around naked in a setting that's basically different kinds of baths. 

Edited by David8
  • 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Kian T said:

Wondering if anyone going to g spa later today? Plan to go and give it a try again … not been there since months … the only thing I don’t is that, you see more guys in their clothes then in nude …

Yeah, when I went in January, I think only one or two other people were nude across the whole time I was there, but it was also not very crowded in general. Honestly, I think leaving aside any element of sexual orientation, I feel like it's just much more natural to be nude in a spa environment, especially in a sauna or a steam room - I feel like being in shorts feels kinda awkward, physically. 

52 minutes ago, David8 said:

Yeah, when I went in January, I think only one or two other people were nude across the whole time I was there, but it was also not very crowded in general. Honestly, I think leaving aside any element of sexual orientation, I feel like it's just much more natural to be nude in a spa environment, especially in a sauna or a steam room - I feel like being in shorts feels kinda awkward, physically. 

Yup - it’s really not just about sex but more natural to be in nude when in sauna / steam room. I usually try to be nude there or if I see someone is nude there. If not I’ll cover with a towel. But will sure nude when in sauna / steam room. And yea, I like g spa because it’s less crowded 

• 3 weeks later...