Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest jzlookin

lolx.. oopx.. accidentally pressed enter..

u like him?? seems like we hab a large diff in taste..

Haha actually ive nvr been to shogun, so dunno hu ur talking abt... Diff taste ? Yea :)

Edited by jzlookin

Guest faynic

Is shogun safe to go alone if you're young? 19 176 59, I want to check the place out, that's all.

it's safe so no worries... jus be careful on those despo guys who kept forcing their means to touch u...

Guest chris

Is shogun safe to go alone if you're young? 19 176 59, I want to check the place out, that's all.

PM ptefriend@yahoo.com. Let me pick you up and we can go together during the day time. I can leave you on your own there if you're comfortable thereafter.

Guest Guest

go on sat afternoon 4 to 5,if possible stay til 8 or 9 pm.

u r very young(the youngest i met is around 22).would suggest for you to check it out, people watch, relax, wat5ch some good movies, etc. I would discourage you to engage in any sexual contact since it's your first time in a gay adult premise.

good to find out how people cruise in sauna, their body language, those you are attracted to/not keen on.

stay in a bright, open space (upstair open showers/jap garden or outside steam room). Suggest to explore darkroom in the afternoon coz still not too dark. If you are harass, just make quick exit and if that continues, go to the recept to look for vincent or uncle raymond (they are very nice & helpful).

Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Guest Hornychub

Just a reminder, read my previous post. If you like matured guys (above 45), do go there before 6:30pm on Saturday. Othetwise, go there after 7pm. The crowd gets younger and more diversified after skin nite kicks in.

Haha nope bro... Interested, sometime in the future perhaps :)

Haha. Let me know Wen u go. We could just go and hang out. Nice place to chill. I'm not really into just sleeping around. So we could chill out n see how things goes

Guest oh_shucks

was there yesterday around 7-ish, and I must say that the quality sucks big time! Somehow the place was swarmed with mature or/and fat men with no looks or/and bod. Only saw one guy with cute looks - but he was on his way out as I came in. Hang around for less than half an hour before i decided to scram. Sigh !!!

Guest Hey!!

was there yesterday around 7-ish, and I must say that the quality sucks big time! Somehow the place was swarmed with mature or/and fat men with no looks or/and bod. Only saw one guy with cute looks - but he was on his way out as I came in. Hang around for less than half an hour before i decided to scram. Sigh !!!

Hey, there are nice mature and/or fat men you know? and there is a market for them too!

Guest Guest

But all the ppl I spoke to, both local & foreign(they are neither fat or ugly), commented that Shogun is a great place.

Some of the chubs & mature men at shogun are quite cute and charming.

Guess you must be muscular & gorgeous. You should go to the sauna just across the street.

We would not see you anymore. Wow!!!

Guest Smart gay

Err, moron, pls do ur research first before going there. U r stupid enough to find this thread to post ur idiotic comment here, u must be moronic enough to read the posts here to find out that shogun is more for bigger and matured guys.

Gee weez, so many "oh I'm so beautiful than the otr" morons in gay world!!!!

Guest jzlookin

Haha. Let me know Wen u go. We could just go and hang out. Nice place to chill. I'm not really into just sleeping around. So we could chill out n see how things goes

Haha wokay lol.. Go there people watch :D

Guest jzlookin

Err, moron, pls do ur research first before going there. U r stupid enough to find this thread to post ur idiotic comment here, u must be moronic enough to read the posts here to find out that shogun is more for bigger and matured guys.

Haha no need to get so worked up... After all one community eh? Guess he just needs to understand that hes fishing fo e wrg fishes at e wrg pool lol

Guest guest

what is the FXXKing BIG DEAL !!!! scold like a petty pussy!!!! :swear:

Guest chillout

Relax, bro. I must agree with you though - Shogun IS a place for bigger ( read : chubbier ) and matured ( read : oldies over 40) men. For those seeking beautiful bodies or/and cutie hotties, Shogun is sooooooo NOT the place for you.

Guest Guest

Another moronic slutty whore who can't shut her hole. Don't expect respect from otrs if u don't respect them. I guess u must be a smelly-mouth pussy who mistakenly think rudeness as sheer straight forwardness. There is a fine line between the two. Pussy mouth.

Guest Guest

u cant blame tat guy, though he might be overreacting,

but it is true tat he didnt make enough research n minded his words before commenting..

no matter wat, he insulted the people who like chasers n people who likes mature ppl,

because he insulted the people of their type that appeared in shogun..

so u guys are saying shogun is for the mature guys? but u guys did also say that the crowd gets younger after 7pm right ? i would really like to go, however im alone with no gay friends and only turned 18 this march.... would be quite disappointed if uncles were to pound on me (no offence) , so any other places you guys reccomand? i'm 18 182 58 young and cute i suppose.

so u guys are saying shogun is for the mature guys? but u guys did also say that the crowd gets younger after 7pm right ? i would really like to go, however im alone with no gay friends and only turned 18 this march.... would be quite disappointed if uncles were to pound on me (no offence) , so any other places you guys reccomand? i'm 18 182 58 young and cute i suppose.

Hi ben,

I'm 23, finishing NS soon. I wouldn't mind orientating you around for your first sauna experience. You want? I'm not a sexual predator so dont worry. What do you exactly wanna do? And where do you stay? Wanna exchange contact?

hi cvbv ,i would love to have u as my guide ^^ i would love to just go and maybe meet some people or even just to watch and experience this gay life that i'd never experienced before ^^ i stay in tampines and my number is <<Do Not leave hp #>>

hi cvbv ,i would love to have u as my guide ^^ i would love to just go and maybe meet some people or even just to watch and experience this gay life that i'd never experienced before ^^ i stay in tampines and my number is <<Do Not leave hp #>>

haha.. i didn get you number.. why dont you add me on msn patrick_dreamer@hotmail.sg

Guest Discreet

hello

l was there this afternoon, and l was about to leave the place and saw this guy who locker is locker 55.if you saw this ad please Msg me cos l wish to get to know you. you had a great tatoo on your arm. have a nice day. :)

OMG! it was me!!!! Lols

Havent been there havent tried all hopes up if i go sometimes i will meet you guys there. Chunk here by the way hehe

Me too, the thought of going to a sauna alone is kinda weird is it? Anyways, I live in pasir ris and I always wanted to check out the place 19 176 59

Guest Their

Is crab* there ?

*A guy who likes to stand at 2nd floor open shower area, talking non-stop or stand at the entrance counter talking to Shogun's staff

Guest Guest

Just came back from Shogun. OMG, it was damn packed. At 7.30pm, there were at least 30 ppl upstair in a big orgy.

All rooms were taken up. Saw a lot of customers from 17. Some 1st timers, too. As usual, the crowd is a mixture of young, old, hunky, chub, handsome, etc. The busy traffic upstairs reminds me of 17 or towel club on a Sat Nite, many yrs ago. People going in and coming out from different exits. There was one ang moh, a couple of young men (very cute), one very big Chub, two indians (with body shaped like a french pear :(), some chinese from mainland china, a few hunky-dory men, etc. Overall quality is above average. The uncles were downstairs playing computer mah jong and watching people changing at the lockers.

Guest SpermyCock

Just came back from Shogun. OMG, it was damn packed. At 7.30pm, there were at least 30 ppl upstair in a big orgy.

All rooms were taken up. Saw a lot of customers from 17. Some 1st timers, too. As usual, the crowd is a mixture of young, old, hunky, chub, handsome, etc. The busy traffic upstairs reminds me of 17 or towel club on a Sat Nite, many yrs ago. People going in and coming out from different exits. There was one ang moh, a couple of young men (very cute), one very big Chub, two indians (with body shaped like a french pear :(), some chinese from mainland china, a few hunky-dory men, etc. Overall quality is above average. The uncles were downstairs playing computer mah jong and watching people changing at the lockers.

I am motivated by your field reports, sound genuine. Perhaps you should have a registered nickname so we know other future reports are from you. Anyway, I am sure most guys appreciate your effort too so thanks, bro!

I never been to Shogun before and am planning to visit there next Sat. Can you please describe more of hunky and handsome guys there you saw last nite? Any other hot guys from other countries, apart from China men (sorry, I'm just not into them!)? Any hunky or manly guys that really stands out? Please share with us all the juicy details, I am so curious! Who knows we might meet next Sat... :smokin:

Is crab* there ?

*A guy who likes to stand at 2nd floor open shower area, talking non-stop or stand at the entrance counter talking to Shogun's staff

Crab is the bottom who walk side way with his bottom facing the wall.

Nesx time you see him just pinch his back side. He will moan if u are his type. If not he will complaint to the counter.

Guest SAM Murai

I am motivated by your field reports, sound genuine. Perhaps you should have a registered nickname so we know other future reports are from you. Anyway, I am sure most guys appreciate your effort too so thanks, bro!

I never been to Shogun before and am planning to visit there next Sat. Can you please describe more of hunky and handsome guys there you saw last nite? Any other hot guys from other countries, apart from China men (sorry, I'm just not into them!)? Any hunky or manly guys that really stands out? Please share with us all the juicy details, I am so curious! Who knows we might meet next Sat... :smokin:

Thanks! I also hope that others who frequent other saunas such as Keybox, Hercules, TMC or 17 could also update all of us on the scene esp on wknds. It would also give this forum a more balance & updated news on some of the gay scenes in Singapore.

Today crowd at Shogun is half the usual number of ppl that would show up on a sunday afternoon. But the quality is still quite alright. There are more younger men at shogun nowadays - average ht, gym-toned body, cute smile. I also noticed they were more into matured men. There were some bald bears and judging from their cantonese accent, pprobably from hong kong.

still quite charming. But there's one fair, bald bear that's as cute as 'Kung Fu Panda'. There were some indians (but not the manly handsome type a couple of mths ago). One frustrated & very tall ang moh(eye candy not)left without 'copulation'.Also some china guys, one fair & chubby. The other, muscular but I think was a 'Peking Duck'. I think you like manly, straight-acting type, right? There were some hunky ones, from age 30 to 40.

Must commend on Shogun's selection of movies. Last nite, they were showing 'Angels & Demons'.

The previous Sat, 'Rabbit Hole' by Nicole Kidman & Aaron Eckhart.

Guest SpermyCock

Thanks! I also hope that others who frequent other saunas such as Keybox, Hercules, TMC or 17 could also update all of us on the scene esp on wknds. It would also give this forum a more balance & updated news on some of the gay scenes in Singapore.

Today crowd at Shogun is half the usual number of ppl that would show up on a sunday afternoon. But the quality is still quite alright. There are more younger men at shogun nowadays - average ht, gym-toned body, cute smile. I also noticed they were more into matured men. There were some bald bears and judging from their cantonese accent, pprobably from hong kong. still quite charming. But there's one fair, bald bear that's as cute as 'Kung Fu Panda'. There were some indians (but not the manly handsome type a couple of mths ago). One frustrated & very tall ang moh(eye candy not)left without 'copulation'.Also some china guys, one fair & chubby. The other, muscular but I think was a 'Peking Duck'. I think you like manly, straight-acting type, right? There were some hunky ones, from age 30 to 40.

Must commend on Shogun's selection of movies. Last nite, they were showing 'Angels & Demons'.

The previous Sat, 'Rabbit Hole' by Nicole Kidman & Aaron Eckhart.

Thanks again SAM Murai bro. Now we all can at least put a name to your contributions, will definitely appreciate your effort more. :clap: As much as we appreciate your reports, but please remember to have fun yourself. The reports can always come later ok? You are not obligated to update us, but bro, you are a nice man! :thumb:

Actually, I'm still in the Army but I've been wanting to have hot sex with G-men type, you know, men preferably 30yo up, fit/ meaty body, cute manly rough looks but not those pretty gym macho marys, supersexy hot if got mostache/ facial hair but not Ah-Kongs lah, sorry! But I will still respect all Ah-Kongs because one day we all will also become Ah-Kongs rite? LOL! :whistle:

Anyway, problem is, the regular sauna I go to tend to have more men around my age, even among the older crowd, I haven't find that type of men I really fantasize. I think most hot local Chinese + Malay men cannot carry the look well or don't like to keep facial hair. Even I tried to keep goatee but not enough hair lah, so can only blame myself for my kinky fetish LOL! Anyway, I shall keep my fingers crossed when I visit the place. By the way, the attached photo for your enjoyment is my current fave Jap pxxn star. In his movies, he's fxxking top but I want to fxxk manly men like him really, really bad until he shoot his sperm on me!!! Now, I'm really hard... :P

Now, I am so pumped up to go to Shogun this weekend, bro! Most probably I think I will go this Friday after I book out camp. Should be less traffic rite so I can recce the place to familiarize myself? I hope all the hot horny men will be there! I am so excited and will share with you my experience soon. :ph34r:

3a6e6ef48604f6a756c458f84a5ff99f.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.