Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Guest

Went there last night and quickly got into action =)

Look prick, i really don't know how else am i supposed to signal to you that i'm not interested in you AT ALL. If u're desperate, go JO or find others. I thought just by not looking at you was my clearest indication that i wasn't going to do anything with you. I am really irritated by your lack of intelligence and courtesy. The next time i see you there i will literally tell you in your effing face that you're not my type and also that i'm never gonna be interested in you. I was really close to smacking you last night. effing asshole.

So scary, esp this particular lunar 7th month. Very 'fatal attraction'.

At least, he's still affectionate towards you.

My friend told me he rejected a guy(politely) in the sauna 5 yrs ago.

Lately, that guy started harassing my friend in Shogun.

Initially, it was just verbal abuse which my friend ignored. Later, he tried to trip my fried in the darkroon causing him to lose his balance and almost hit the wall. My friend brought Vincent up to confront that asshole and shouted "i m not interested in you" to make it known to him, once & for all.

If I were u, I would lure him into a cubicle. I would make sure he lie down, blindfold him and ask to to relax.

Then I would squat down and position my asshole, just above his face and POO!!!!!Hehe......

Went there last night and quickly got into action =)

BUT.. Towards the end of the last movie (Constantine), there was this pinoy who sat right beside me on the red chair next to the lockers..

He kept turning his head towards me when i was watching the show but i wasn't interested so i didn't even look at him. He was the same parasite who disturbed my sleep on my last visit last week!!! After the show, he followed me everywhere. When i went to smoke, he waited for me outside. He followed me upstairs too but i just ignored. As soon as i was upstairs, i went to the 'upper mattress' and laid down. Of all the spaces available, he chose to lie down next to me. Like right next to me. So i turned the other way to avoid looking at him. And soon after, he touched me. I was really irritated then so i pushed his hands away and continued to try to sleep. He left. I managed to sleep for a while but the sound of the locker tags clinging woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw him lying down next to me again but a bit further this time. I knew he was gonna do something funny becos he pretended to snore as soon as he laid down.. I mean, come on lah.. The mattress is not like those in the "Posturepedic" commercials where one falls asleep as soon as getting to the bed, right? And within minutes, he was right next to me. I can really feel his breath on my face. I got up, took my locker tag and blanket, and left to sleep on one of those resting chairs.. I still remember calling him an asshole as i made my way there. I saw him going down as soon as i got to the chair. Look prick, i really don't know how else am i supposed to signal to you that i'm not interested in you AT ALL. If u're desperate, go JO or find others. I thought just by not looking at you was my clearest indication that i wasn't going to do anything with you. I am really irritated by your lack of intelligence and courtesy. The next time i see you there i will literally tell you in your effing face that you're not my type and also that i'm never gonna be interested in you. I was really close to smacking you last night. effing asshole.

This stalker really needs to be punched in the face, he gets a hard-on mostly from verbal abuse...it's not really funny. is he really Filipino?

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Guest

This stalker really needs to be punched in the face, he gets a hard-on mostly from verbal abuse...it's not really funny. is he really Filipino?

ATTENTION GUYS!!!

That stalker IS NOT A PINOY!!! His mother is VIET & His father in INDONESIAN.

I just called Shogun Mgt and spoke with Uncle Raymond.

He told me that guy was already BANNED from Shogun. He 'slipped' in becoz a new staff at the counter did not know abt him.

A lot of ppl also lodge complaints against him. He was asked to surrender his locker & leave the premise.

It seems that he's not the only 'stalker' in Shogun.

The mgt are aware of these incidents and would not tolerate such behaviour.

Guest Guest

ATTENTION GUYS!!!

That stalker IS NOT A PINOY!!! His mother is VIET & His father in INDONESIAN.

I just called Shogun Mgt and spoke with Uncle Raymond.

He told me that guy was already BANNED from Shogun. He 'slipped' in becoz a new staff at the counter did not know abt him.

A lot of ppl also lodge complaints against him. He was asked to surrender his locker & leave the premise.

It seems that he's not the only 'stalker' in Shogun.

The mgt are aware of these incidents and would not tolerate such behaviour.

Sorril, should be 'is INDONESIAN' not 'in INDONESIAN'

Sorril, should be 'is INDONESIAN' not 'in INDONESIAN'

That was quick. Mr. guest whoever you are, you're an angel. I just hope windrunner won't be allergic to us Pinoys.

One wonders how to distinguish a pinoy guy , a malay guy, a thai and an indoesian malay. Pinoy guys are cut , same as the malays. Thais mostly are uncut. What else....what else...

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

That was quick. Mr. guest whoever you are, you're an angel. I just hope windrunner won't be allergic to us Pinoys.

One wonders how to distinguish a pinoy guy , a malay guy, a thai and an indoesian malay. Pinoy guys are cut , same as the malays. Thais mostly are uncut. What else....what else...

pinoy guys are cute...like me...lols....just kidding.. but seriously try saying "psssssst" if the guy looks back at you..then he is pinoy hahahahha.....

Another way to tell Pinoys from Malays would be from their speech.

Pinoys will say pronounce Actually as Arc-tually - their "A" sound would be pronounced as "Ah" sound.

Laptop would be pronounced as Lup-top also the "A" into "Ah"

Pinoys also speak with a melodic tone as if they are singing, which is very soothing to the ears. Almost as melodic as the Indonesians when they speak their Bahasa Indonesia.

Guest Can'tsleepgohome

To the person who can't sleep because of the snoring, please understand this:

1) NOBODY snores on purpose. It is a result of a symptom called sleep apnea.

2) To wake someone up just because his snoring affects your sleep is unfair because he can't control his snoring and if you want to have a good sleep, go home. Unless your partner snores as well, which in that case, why don't you try waking him/her up every night to ensure your own sound sleep?

Word of advice: invest in a pair of ear plugs if you so desire to sleep in Shogun because snorers abound there. You'll be very busy if you keep moving from one place to another, waking the snorers up to ensure your own sound sleep.

Guest Guest

Yes, I m. I m Gachi's Angel. hehe.........

let me bestow the following blessing:

PINOYS ARE HOT! HOT! HOT!

P.S: Gerald Anderson, pls come to Shogun if you visit Spore.

Guest Guest

does anyone knows if there will be lots of crowd in shogun tonight? around 9?

Based on past xperience, I should say YES, even at 9pm. 7.30pm to 8.30pm - peak. Unless it rains ;(, but still worth going. Sunday, hard to predict.

does anyone knows if there will be lots of crowd in shogun tonight? around 9?

wow - how many spas can you go in one night, jackoff guy? haha

was there at shogun for the first time tonite - i dropped in at about 7.30 pm and it was packed. i had to queue to go in.

the crowd at shogun tonite was a pretty mixed bag - interesting mix of patrons I must say compared to the rest of the spas.

shogun caters more to the mature crowd i guess, the average age group tonite was perhaps in their 30s - there were some really old guys there too - quite interesting to see them cruising, i never see old(er) guys at the other spas.

makes me wonder about myself when i get old(er)...

fun part was being upstairs - really narrow passageway (perhaps it was designed that way) and had to squeeze thro bodies to pass through... good news is that the young(er) ones tend to get all the action, bad news is really hard to shake some persistent ones off.

all in all, not a bad spa i would say - but prolly will not head down too often given the 'stiff' competition just round the corner (and i don't mean 10mens).

suggestion to shogun: how about some more showers, there just wasn't enuff to go around - had to queue to shower. and the curtains upstairs had a funky smell - time to give them a good scrub down.

Yes, I m. I m Gachi's Angel. hehe.........

let me bestow the following blessing:

PINOYS ARE HOT! HOT! HOT!

P.S: Gerald Anderson, pls come to Shogun if you visit Spore.

Gachi's Angel? As in GachiMuchi 's angel? I didn't know he has angels? Anyhow, can I be one of his angels too ? :rolleyes:

I hope you're just kidding, I just saw in another thread GachiMuchi's wrath, someone's doing a kiss and tell there.

Sorry very new here, I think everyone have seen or knew Gachi . I'm now intrigued by him, he has angels and someone's making a tribute about his tryst with Gachi Muchi. Sounds interesting....

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Guest

why not you give us a field report when you reach? :)

Lol. Sorry, was too busy cruising last nite. Very crowded I must say. A good mix of all types of guys. Was very sure one will find what he likes but the question remain whether he likes you. Anyway, avr Joe is rite. 7:30 to 9:30 is the peak. Had fun there last nite, twice.;).

Btw, there was a great orgy at the hall on the second floor. So hot cos not all are the uncles. Saw some young guy having some hot action there.

Guest Loner

:thumb: as long you know what you want & you belong to the crowd, there won't be empty handed :lol:

Been to Shogun 3 times -- Saturday afternoons. Just wonder if only straight looking guys go there and they only look for the same. I have soft features, look rather affeminite, but do not act girly. Picked up the courage to approach a few and were rejected. Honestly I myself don't go for affeminite ones too. In the other nearby spa only attracted old uncles (fifties?) that couldn't wait to grab and that really turned me off even though I'm not that young myself. Didn't get to release nor release any one so far. Considering out-calls for China boys instead of wasting trips going all the way there just to take a bath and feel hurt.

Still, it's fun to read all the postings here once a while, seeing how you guys enjoy there : )

Guest Horny chub

Hey Loner,

Don't be disappointed. I'm a strong believer that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I'm fat and ugly but still, there are ppl who appreciate my looks. And FYI, I'm not the kinda guy that settle for anything just because I feel that I'm ugly. I'd only have fun with those that I think are cute and I'm into sunny boyish chaser. I didn't get lucky everytime but I have patient and also I'll pick the right theme nite to go. Saturday evening is the best time: note that things only heat up after 6:30pm. Just like last Saturday, it was crowded and I'm very sure that one will find his type there. I did and I'm sure you will too. Have faith!!!!

Been to Shogun 3 times -- Saturday afternoons. Just wonder if only straight looking guys go there and they only look for the same. I have soft features, look rather affeminite, but do not act girly. Picked up the courage to approach a few and were rejected. Honestly I myself don't go for affeminite ones too. In the other nearby spa only attracted old uncles (fifties?) that couldn't wait to grab and that really turned me off even though I'm not that young myself. Didn't get to release nor release any one so far. Considering out-calls for China boys instead of wasting trips going all the way there just to take a bath and feel hurt.

Still, it's fun to read all the postings here once a while, seeing how you guys enjoy there : )

Everyone's "type" is different. You win some, you lose some.

I've been rejected so many times... so it's just a question of when an admirer of your type shows up.

Maybe I will try the spa that attracts 'old uncles' - actually some of them at Shogun (I think in their forties) were quite good looking, albeit not very fit.

Good luck. I'm sure your 'prince' will cum.

Was there yesterday at Shogun for their fundoshi nite. It was rather packed. Went up to the 2nd level after my shower wearing the fundoshi. It was rather dark, so I decided to sit at the mini pond after scouting around and not able to see much. It wasn't long before someone came up to me and chatted with me. It was a fairly stocky guy. Couldn't remember much details until he told me we had met last year. It can be rather embarrassing when someone remembered that you had fxxked him but you can't recall even after staring at him at his face.

Well, to cut the story short, last year, he was still contemplating about marriage, and his obligation to his family. But now, he told me he is married and had just recently been promoted as a dad and his obligation to his family fulfilled. While I was still trying to absorb what he was saying, he told me something very sweet; "If you cannot find anyone later, you can look for me". Without much hesitation, I pulled him to the nearest cubicle. It didn't take him long to get into action. Once inside the cubicles, he was already eagerly lapping on my dick. It seems that he was able to fulfill his role as a son (for his family), a husband and dad for his wife and kid and his role to me as a bottom. There was no pretense of who he is. He is gay, but there wasn't an ounce of gayness in him. Our roles are clear too. We got what we set out to find and we left the place happy and satisfied with smiles on our face. I would sure love to bed him again if I see him again and hopefully, this time, I will remember our time together.

Guest Guest

Gachi's Angel? As in GachiMuchi 's angel? I didn't know he has angels? Anyhow, can I be one of his angels too ? :rolleyes:

I hope you're just kidding, I just saw in another thread GachiMuchi's wrath, someone's doing a kiss and tell there.

Sorry very new here, I think everyone have seen or knew Gachi . I'm now intrigued by him, he has angels and someone's making a tribute about his tryst with Gachi Muchi. Sounds interesting....

Well, Gachi's Angels is the Singapore gay version of the hit 'Charlie's Angels' with Shogun as its HQ.

As you know Charlie is an Uncle, therefore the soon-to-be-fifty Gachi is befitting as Charlie in this local version.

Our responsibility is to ensure the safety of Shogun patrons from unwanted sexual harassments.

I m more Jaclyn Smith - the intelligent & gorgeous type. Farrah's spot is still avaliable if u dun mind. But u must do justice to fill her role by dying all your hair(yes, including your pubic hair) blond & allso need to have D-cup breast at least :)

Guest Guest

Hey Loner,

Don't be disappointed. I'm a strong believer that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I'm fat and ugly but still, there are ppl who appreciate my looks. And FYI, I'm not the kinda guy that settle for anything just because I feel that I'm ugly. I'd only have fun with those that I think are cute and I'm into sunny boyish chaser. I didn't get lucky everytime but I have patient and also I'll pick the right theme nite to go. Saturday evening is the best time: note that things only heat up after 6:30pm. Just like last Saturday, it was crowded and I'm very sure that one will find his type there. I did and I'm sure you will too. Have faith!!!!

Kudos your patience & positive attitude. You got class!

I pray to Gay GOd ADONIS to bless both you & 'loner' with extra charisma and hopefully get to bed a sexy & horny man - like my gay uncle, Gachi Muchi. hehe.....

Guest Guest

Was there yesterday at Shogun for their fundoshi nite. It was rather packed. Went up to the 2nd level after my shower wearing the fundoshi. It was rather dark, so I decided to sit at the mini pond after scouting around and not able to see much. It wasn't long before someone came up to me and chatted with me. It was a fairly stocky guy. Couldn't remember much details until he told me we had met last year. It can be rather embarrassing when someone remembered that you had fxxked him but you can't recall even after staring at him at his face.

Well, to cut the story short, last year, he was still contemplating about marriage, and his obligation to his family. But now, he told me he is married and had just recently been promoted as a dad and his obligation to his family fulfilled. While I was still trying to absorb what he was saying, he told me something very sweet; "If you cannot find anyone later, you can look for me". Without much hesitation, I pulled him to the nearest cubicle. It didn't take him long to get into action. Once inside the cubicles, he was already eagerly lapping on my dick. It seems that he was able to fulfill his role as a son (for his family), a husband and dad for his wife and kid and his role to me as a bottom. There was no pretense of who he is. He is gay, but there wasn't an ounce of gayness in him. Our roles are clear too. We got what we set out to find and we left the place happy and satisfied with smiles on our face. I would sure love to bed him again if I see him again and hopefully, this time, I will remember our time together.

Yes, my friend was there last nite & it was PACKED! Nowadays, Shogun is a far cry from its Hong Kong Street days.

It seems to be the 'IN' gay sauna for locals/visitors to congregate & consummate on wknds.

Gachi's story very touching. I could hear Joni's version of 'Both Sides Now' in my mind.

Next time when i see Gachi in Shogun, I would go up to him & whisper in his ears 'I have been waiting for you, will you love me tonite?"

Tissue pls.........

Guest Not really

I shall visit Singapore soon.

Just wonder Friday afternoon, 2~4pm would have many people or not.

Friday only heats up after 7 pm.

For afternoons, suggest you try like today - Sunday - which ain't too bad and then it kind of dwindles towards the evening as people get ready for work the next day.

To shogun management:

I find it very irritating and disturbing when your staff do their cleaning rounds. It's too frequent :angry2: ! They will turn on their torch continously and even go into the 2nd floor dark room to do their litter picking with their touch. Imagine when everyone in the dark room is having fun and suddenly the room lids up. It's so disturbing and anti-climax lor! :swear: Anyone here feels the same ?

Another issue i would like to bring up is that, apparently some customers know the location of the light switch to the 2nd floor dark room. On two occasions last weekend, some asshole switched on the lights and scare everyone inside ! Everyone in there thought there was a raid and rushed out ! <_<:angry2:

I hope the management can do something about this. Other then these two issues, I think they managed the place very well and keep it up :thumb:

thanks

No way, one of the best things about Shogun is the regular cleaning! They are not lazy and conscious of making sure everyone has a good, clean time. Consider going into a cubicle covered in cum stained tissues, overflowing bin, spills and litter all over. I'm pretty sure that's a bigger mood killer than someone coming through to do some cleaning and most will agree.

Let's not forget the kind of activities that go on in a sauna. Hygiene and cleanliness need to be tip top to make sure people come back. Don't believe? Try doing it a few times in a poorly maintained sauna....and then see how long before you're at pharmacy or doctor to get rid of whatever rash/crabs/bite/infection you picked up.

Guest Holy chub

Couldn't agree more. Those who are irritated by cleanliness, please go somewhere else. We don't need you in shogun!

No way, one of the best things about Shogun is the regular cleaning! They are not lazy and conscious of making sure everyone has a good, clean time. Consider going into a cubicle covered in cum stained tissues, overflowing bin, spills and litter all over. I'm pretty sure that's a bigger mood killer than someone coming through to do some cleaning and most will agree.

Let's not forget the kind of activities that go on in a sauna. Hygiene and cleanliness need to be tip top to make sure people come back. Don't believe? Try doing it a few times in a poorly maintained sauna....and then see how long before you're at pharmacy or doctor to get rid of whatever rash/crabs/bite/infection you picked up.

Went to Shogun for 6 days straight (tues-sun).. :P i somehow feel kinda attached to the place now obviously..

Why i like the place is because everything's great there. They have pretty much everything that u need - internet, blankets, bowl noodles. condoms, place to sleep, etc.. They also have helpful, efficient and friendly staff... Some of the patrons there can make your stay quite a miserable one though...

However, It is still difficult for me to get at least 1hr uninterrupted sleep every time I'm there. It's hard to get a place on the lower floor because it's always fully occupied. It's easier to get sleeping space on the 3rd floor but i realized that it also means u'll be an easier target to be molested. one thing I really don't understand are guys who choose the spot right next you, pretend to sleep but their hands somehow gets nearer to you. It's really stupid in my opinion. And it gets more irritating when they do these stuff while i was watching movies..come on guys. it's really impossible for anyone to fall asleep and start snoring as soon as your head hits the pillow right? I believe i have scolded a few in the past 6 nights. Some even squeeze in the small space between u and the one right next to you just to have a chance to molest you. The skinny uncles are the ones who do that often.

And i still think it's rude to stare. To those ppl who keeps looking at me, i just want ya'lll to know that the reason why i'm not entertaining you is because i am not interested in you. not that i'm trying to play hard to get. If i dun even turn to u means get the hell out of my face...

Anyway i wanna thank Andrew for helping me get hitched to my current bf. you're so helpful. thanks a lot man!!!

That's all for now..

Guest GRATEFUL
Couldn't agree more. Those who are irritated by cleanliness, please go somewhere else. We don't need you in shogun!

Go to the digit sauna where you hardly see them mopping the floor. We should salute the cleaners at Shogun. A BIG THANK YOU

for keeping the place fresh & clean for our usage.!

Hi windrunner,

Thanks for reminding us again and again and again and again and again how u r so irresistible to those unwanted attention.

Good effort!

His cock is pretty attractive lah! Must be attached to a manly & rugged uncle.

Hi windrunner,

Thanks for reminding us again and again and again and again and again how u r so irresistible to those unwanted attention.

Good effort!

Chill bro.

You should know how it is on the 3rd floor after midnight if u've been there.

They just won't leave you alone. Sit here, people disturb. Lie down there, people disturb.

It's not like you will entertain everybody who tries to molest you when you're watching movies or sleeping, right?

And then come the stares.. omg.. it's really irritating..

Just happens that 95% of the time they are not my type.

Yes, I'd dare say that i'd rather not have all those attention. I wish they can just leave me alone.

I go there to chill and look at hot bodies. I don't really go around seeking people.

Just too bad i attract the uncles and the superchubs all the time.

Then doesn't that kind of tell u, it's time to move on to other saunas? Seriously, i think you are secretly enjoying all these attention.

I love the place cos it's clean, laid-back and the staff are great...

No, i swear i don't enjoy the attention one bit. Plus, this is the only 24hr sauna, nearer to my workplace, convenient for me.

Those who been thru the same will know how it feels.. Trust me, u won't enjoy it.

If u stay at your spot, people disturb. If u walk away, people think u diva.. Want to go 2nd floor, it's full most of the time.

No choice lor, stay 3rd floor lor..

Hi this is the first time i heard of such spas I'll like to try any one going tonite? and can you just walk around naked directly out of the locker room or you have to cover up till u reach certain floors? sorry noob here

Tonite is chub and chaser nite. U can only wear small towel at the third floor.

Enjoy yourself!

Hi this is the first time i heard of such spas I'll like to try any one going tonite? and can you just walk around naked directly out of the locker room or you have to cover up till u reach certain floors? sorry noob here

I love the place cos it's clean, laid-back and the staff are great...

No, i swear i don't enjoy the attention one bit. Plus, this is the only 24hr sauna, nearer to my workplace, convenient for me.

Those who been thru the same will know how it feels.. Trust me, u won't enjoy it.

If u stay at your spot, people disturb. If u walk away, people think u diva.. Want to go 2nd floor, it's full most of the time.

No choice lor, stay 3rd floor lor..

Pls inform the mgt . I m sure they would be glad to throw out those 'desperado'.

they reek this particularly potent scent the last time i remember...... oh wait, its the scent of........desperation perhaps?

frankly, just take it as a compliment and move on.

there is no necessity to say they reek of desperation.

actually (based on my limited experience) - most of them will get the hint after u reject the unwanted attention a few times.

it works both ways too. while i can reject the people who like me.

i've been rejected by so many people whom I do like.

And once that happens, i get the hint and move on.

Edited by ave-joe

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.