Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Guest

Pl sdun use 'mate' lah, sounds like u r the 'black widow spider' looking for your 'prey' .hehe..

BTW, it would it great to see u dress up like a spider on Halloween at Shogun :)

Make sure u get all the kong kong into your den to 'mate'. Haha....

haha mate is already quite mild. I been called more dirty ways during sex like

wifey duties

cock receptor or receiver

cock den or cock nest

bitch is most common kao bu

selling cb

gf with bonus hole

moan generator , stick cock in to produce ying moans

Was there last night and am here to share my experience.

It was only my 2nd time there. I love the place, the movies and the polite and friendly staff.

What i don't really like is some of the patrons.

Incident 1: I was at the second floor sitting on "higher" mattress right at the back near midnight and there was this pinoy guy who wanted to hit on me. I wasn't interested to engage with anyone at that time cos they were showing "Blacksheep" and i was really into the show but he kept looking/staring at me which really made me uncomfortable. So i went downstairs to have a smoke. When i went up to continue watching the show, he was there and did the same thing again. Wouldn't anyone feel irritated?

Incident 2: I just sat there and kept going down to smoke everytime i felt uncomfortable. Then there was one part. I went up to watch halloween. The pinoy guy somehow had engaged another guy. They were lying down next to each other and touching one another. I sat at "my spot" which happens to be next to them. I just minded my own business and watched the movie. Some 30mins later, one of their friends came and sat near me. I didn't bother until he asked me to move a little bit so that he could sit/lie NEXT TO ME. I was like, "What The Fxxk?? I have to move for you??".. I was really disgusted by his lack of manners that i dropped the pillow i was hugging and left. I mean, come on... I didn't disturb him nor anyone else during my entire time there.. Why can't he just leave me alone? Just becos he likes me doesn't mean i have to like him back right?

Incident 3: This is the part that really pissed me off. I was downstairs. After the show "Kandahar" ended at around 3.45am, i went to smoke and then went up to find a spot to sleep. Found it. Right in the middle of the lower mattress. I was trying very hard to sleep. My body was really tired but i just can't sleep.. Here's the irritating part. Someone laid down next to me and started touching me. I sat up to see who it was. And guess wat? It was the same bloody pinoy. I just turned and moved like 5cm away from him. The same thing happened but it was another guy. This time i was really too sleepy to make out who it was. He's skinny, botak and lots of pimple marks. This time, I sat up and said, "what the fxxk??". Again i turned, moved away and tried to get back to sleep. Just when i was in deep sleep, he did the same bloody thing again!!! I was like, "oh my god!!! are you serious? what is wrong with you???" but this time i moved really near to this stocky guy who had been sleeping on the rightmost part of the same mattress all the while...

I have nothing against Pinoys in general except for that particular guy. Look man, whoever you are, please brush up on your manners and read up more about body language. When u keep looking at a guy who is less than a meter away from u and he doesn't look back at you, it means he's not fxxking interested in you one bit. And to the guy who asked me to move: I have as much right as you to sit there. Why do you have to sit right next to me? You have your own preference, I also have mine right? Bloody prick.

I want to honestly declare that I really, really don't think that i'm good-looking nor sexy. I respect that everyone needs their own privacy, even though it's in a gay spa. But what you do if u had encountered the same?

Incident 1: ..............So i went downstairs to have a smoke. When i went up to continue watching the show, he was there and did the same thing again. Wouldn't anyone feel irritated?

Incident 2: I just sat there and kept going down to smoke everytime i felt uncomfortable. .............

Incident 3: .................After the show "Kandahar" ended at around 3.45am, i went to smoke and then went up to find a spot to sleep. .................

Look like the only growth u were having in Shogun was lung cancer...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

haha mate is already quite mild. I been called more dirty ways during sex like

wifey duties

cock receptor or receiver

cock den or cock nest

bitch is most common kao bu

selling cb

gf with bonus hole

moan generator , stick cock in to produce ying moans

one more, First Live Sex Toy in Singapore, Tanjong Pinang & Sentosa :)

Oh, another one Married Men '2nd Hole'... Hehe

Guest Guest

It was only my 2nd time there. I love the place, the movies and the polite and friendly staff.

Incident 1: I was at the second floor sitting on "higher" mattress right at the back near midnight and there was this pinoy guy who wanted to hit on me. I wasn't interested to engage with anyone at that time cos they were showing "Blacksheep" and i was really into the show but he kept looking/staring at me which really made me uncomfortable. So i went downstairs to have a smoke. When i went up to continue watching the show, he was there and did the same thing again. Wouldn't anyone feel irritated?

But what you do if u had encountered the same?

The Pinoy is short, fair with curly hair? To be exact, he's of Viet or Thai mix?

If he is the guy, he 's a repeat offender.

Couple of years ago, he was so persistent that I actually told him I was going to beat him up.

Few mths ago, he resurfaced at Shogun was scaring a lot of patrons , like a 'tsunami'.

I saw the Pinoy Guy sticking on to a poor guy, like a leech and trying to drag him into the room.

My friend , a very nice guy, was so pissed off with him.

We informed the Owner & he was banned for a while.

Guess he's back, just in time for the Lunar Seventh Month! Eeeeeeee..................

The Pinoy is short, fair with curly hair? To be exact, he's of Viet or Thai mix?

Couple of years ago, he was so persistent that I actually told him I was going to beat him up.

I saw the Pinoy Guy sticking on to a poor guy, like a leech and trying to drag him into the room.

From what i remember, he had short hair. A bit curly. I didn't speak to him nor hear him speak.

But true enough, i want to whack him already. and his friend too. he asked me to move as if he owns the bloody place!!

I wanted to complain actually but it was only my 2nd time there so i thought i should just deal with it myself..

can't he just leave me alone? Just becos he likes me doesn't mean i have to like him back right?

Incident 3: . This time, I sat up and said, "what the fxxk??". Again i turned, moved away and tried to get back to sleep. Just when i was in deep sleep, he did the same bloody thing again!!! I was like, "oh my god!!! are you serious? what is wrong with you???" but this time i moved really near to this stocky guy who had been sleeping on the rightmost part of the same mattress all the while...

I want to honestly declare that I really, really don't think that i'm good-looking nor sexy. I respect that everyone needs their own privacy, even though it's in a gay spa. But what you do if u had encountered the same?

I thought a firm and calm "no", and a hand that says no sign,and a hard stare would be sufficient, if he is persistent, i would push him and shove and say "no" again.

If third time , i will shout and emabrass him , if all else fails , grab nother cute guy and go lock yourself in the cubicles and have loud , sucking noise and moans sex.

Guest Hornychub

Ok, this is the field report for today. Quite crowded but mainly chubs as today is CNC nite. This is my observation: abt 70% r chubs, 50% matured (30-45), 20% senior citizen, 20% non Chinese (pinoy, Indian & Ang moh). As for the gd looking chaser, they r the rare thing and dame popular.

Guest Chaser

Ok, this is the field report for today. Quite crowded but mainly chubs as today is CNC nite. This is my observation: abt 70% r chubs, 50% matured (30-45), 20% senior citizen, 20% non Chinese (pinoy, Indian & Ang moh). As for the gd looking chaser, they r the rare thing and dame popular.

Haha I was there too. I was one of the chasers, altho not sure if I can be considered gd looking (subjective)

Good assessment - althought the mix upstairs was slightly different I think.

Hawt young chubs - 30%

Hawt mature chubs - 20%

Hawt young chasers - 2%

Hawt mature chasers - 8%

The rest - Not Hawt

PS: Again hawtness is subjective.

Guest Guest

I thought a firm and calm "no", and a hand that says no sign,and a hard stare would be sufficient, if he is persistent, i would push him and shove and say "no" again.

If third time , i will shout and emabrass him , if all else fails , grab nother cute guy and go lock yourself in the cubicles and have loud , sucking noise and moans sex.

I used to give ppl a friendly smile. But I learnt my lesson. Eye contact, follow up with glances & a 'i-want-u' smile is a good way to cruise. For those whom I m not keen, I would look away.

Nowadays, ego very fragile & ppl cannot take 'NO' simply. Some would turn violent & verbally abusive.

My friend told me he even had a 'stalker' waiting & listening to your moaning and to see who he was with. Basically, to find out his 'competitor' and why he was rejected. Then came all the "kani, cb, lanchiao,etc" out of anger and jealousy.

The best is to approach the owner Vincent to deal with such abuser. Vincent said that it's important for all patrons to have a good time. NO means NO!

Guest Guest

From what i remember, he had short hair. A bit curly. I didn't speak to him nor hear him speak.

But true enough, i want to whack him already. and his friend too. he asked me to move as if he owns the bloody place!!

I wanted to complain actually but it was only my 2nd time there so i thought i should just deal with it myself..

You should go down to the Recept and inform the staffs. Best if you could get the owner, Vincent to go upstair with you to confront them. Nobody has any right to harass another. Forcing/imposing one's will upon another is no different from rape.

For your next visit, once you enter the premise, alert the staffs about these 2 'gangster' gays. Sure kenna banned!

Guest Guest

TQ for the update. How many gdlking chaser? Hot Bod? Cute Face? Big Tool?

SO HORNY NOW...................ooooooo

Guest AmosLim

It has been like 6 months since the last time I paid Shogun a visit. I used to like that place as it served well as a place of refuge and escape from the realities of a straight society. Personally I feel that Vincent is definitely more than a nice enough proprietor who respects his customers and tries his best each time to make their visits comfortable and happy.

Unfortunately, the last few times I went, the behavioral patterns of the clientele became less than sociable. There used to be friendly banters and friendly nudges but all that gave way to self loving freaks of nature, rude manhandling and bitching. The environment soon became too tensed and harder to appreciate and I slowly lost all desire to patronize the sauna.

This is inevitable as business picks up and the place gets a lot more packed. People tends to feel the heat and get more edgy when the competition proves too rife. Sometimes I kind of wish that Shogun was still at the previous location at Hong Kong Street. I felt that the sauna had worked out a lot better back then albeit a little run down.

You should go down to the Recept and inform the staffs. Best if you could get the owner, Vincent to go upstair with you to confront them. Nobody has any right to harass another. Forcing/imposing one's will upon another is no different from rape.

For your next visit, once you enter the premise, alert the staffs about these 2 'gangster' gays. Sure kenna banned!

Thanks for the advice. But thing is, i am quite shy and will keep to myself when i'm there.. I really don't know who the owner is..

I'm still new to the sauna culture so i didn't know how to react.. But i really find it annoying that even when i have rejected those guys politely, they got more aggressive. But at the same time i also didn't wanna create any trouble - to avoid people from thinking that i'm a diva or whatsoever.. I'm really thankful to all the useful advice given to me to better handle the situation in the future.. Thanks guys!

Guest Youareyourownperson

Windrunner, you are your own person and therefore you are incharge of whom you allow to touch or not touch you. As a general rule of thumb, first rejection is a polite one. The second a stronger one and the third a violent one. It's not about being a diva but sometimes, being polite means playing hard to get with these people and they become more aggressive in their unwanted attentions. Vincent, the owner, will not hesitate to tell off the persistent idiot who is making the sauna experience unpleasant for others. Just go to the counter and tell any of the staff if you face such leeches. There is only so much courtesy you can extend and so much patience you can expend.

I love this thread! Makes me wanna try Shogun.

I am 25 180 78 from Indonesia. Went to Singapore last two weeks with my family to shopping and playing at USS. It was my first time to Singapore. And I really love it!

I planned myself to travel alone to Singapore. Just to try Shogun or other gay saunas. LOL.

But I'm kinda shy and can't speak english fluently. Wish I could meet someone in Singapore and accompany to Shogun. :D

I have several question regarding with gay spa/sauna:

1. Is it normal if we went to gay spa and didn't have any sex experience?

2. Which one is more acceptable, when u attracted to someone in gay spa, by touching his body or giving him a smile as signal?

3. As I said, I am very shy person. And I can't say myself as a good looking guy. I scared, if I couldn't have any interaction with the guy.

Thank you...

Guest Guest

I love this thread! Makes me wanna try Shogun.

I am 25 180 78 from Indonesia. Went to Singapore last two weeks with my family to shopping and playing at USS. It was my first time to Singapore. And I really love it!

I planned myself to travel alone to Singapore. Just to try Shogun or other gay saunas. LOL.

But I'm kinda shy and can't speak english fluently. Wish I could meet someone in Singapore and accompany to Shogun. :D

I have several question regarding with gay spa/sauna:

1. Is it normal if we went to gay spa and didn't have any sex experience?

2. Which one is more acceptable, when u attracted to someone in gay spa, by touching his body or giving him a smile as signal?

3. As I said, I am very shy person. And I can't say myself as a good looking guy. I scared, if I couldn't have any interaction with the guy.

Thank you...

Call 221 0367 if u cannot find the place.

1.Yes. just go and chill out. They have very good recent movie playing in the Tv lounge. The 2nd floor Jap Garden is also a good place to sit & watch the ppl.

2. Give the person a smile 1st. Or just go up and say 'hi'.

3. I will pray to our gay god ADONIS for you tonite. tell me what type of guys u r attracted to - tall, slim, chub, muscular, cute, handsome, rugged, etc.

Another word of caution: if you feel harass by others at the sauna, just leave the scene as soon as possible & go to the recept to tell the staffs or look for Vincent. If not just post here, I will come to your rescue. I will borrow a 12"

black 'unwashed'dildo from my friend to beat these ppl up :)

Have a great time at Shogun & SAFE SEX.

Call 221 0367 if u cannot find the place.

1.Yes. just go and chill out. They have very good recent movie playing in the Tv lounge. The 2nd floor Jap Garden is also a good place to sit & watch the ppl.

2. Give the person a smile 1st. Or just go up and say 'hi'.

3. I will pray to our gay god ADONIS for you tonite. tell me what type of guys u r attracted to - tall, slim, chub, muscular, cute, handsome, rugged, etc.

Another word of caution: if you feel harass by others at the sauna, just leave the scene as soon as possible & go to the recept to tell the staffs or look for Vincent. If not just post here, I will come to your rescue. I will borrow a 12"

black 'unwashed'dildo from my friend to beat these ppl up :)

Have a great time at Shogun & SAFE SEX.

Thanks for your reply..

Maybe in September I will take a leave to go to Singapore.. Hope ADONIS will help me find a decent guy there..

Howdy guys! It was my first time to be in Shogun and it was really hidden (thank God to that uncle who showed me the way-must give him a tip). I was there Friday night until Saturday morning and it was a blast. Just went there for a needed JO, I was considering a "safe" place compared to the very open washrooms/urinals and to my very straight home. I met some interesting characters in the dark - a hunky Chinese daddy, a chub named Jeff, a guy from Taiwan, Joe and his friend who were of Indian descent (not sure if they're Malaysian or Singaporean)and the last was Mac, half Turk/half Pinoy/Indo or Malay(not sure), the conversations(yes no sex) I got was better than other crowds in bimboland Abs or 17 which is always filled with vanity. I didn't came here to have anal sex but to have safe place to do my JO in private at the 2nd floor, some steamroom time and the guys were really respectful when I said no to sex.

The place is clean and properly maintained , I don't feel that "sticky" feeling from 17. The rate is cheap and I don't need any membership fee to get-in hence it's a thumbs-up for me. Steamroom is just like Fitness First but of course I'm talking about the temperature not the space. Thanks for the lube , I think I asked 3x :oops:

By the way, I'm Filipino but I have manners unlike what windrunner described. I just want to say that not all Pinoys or Filipinos are like that. Sorry that it happened to windrunner, anyway my first time in Shogun was great.

Great job Shogun! Keep it up (no pun intended).

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Guest

Howdy guys! It was my first time to be in Shogun and it was really hidden (thank God to that uncle who showed me the way-must give him a tip). I was there Friday night until Saturday morning and it was a blast. Just went there for a needed JO, I was considering a "safe" place compared to the very open washrooms/urinals and to my very straight home. I met some interesting characters in the dark - a hunky Chinese daddy, a chub named Jeff, a guy from Taiwan, Joe and his friend who were of Indian descent (not sure if they're Malaysian or Singaporean)and the last was Mac, half Turk/half Pinoy/Indo or Malay(not sure), the conversations(yes no sex) I got was better than other crowds in bimboland Abs or 17 which is always filled with vanity. I didn't came here to have anal sex but to have safe place to do my JO in private at the 2nd floor, some steamroom time and the guys were really respectful when I said no to sex.

The place is clean and properly maintained , I don't feel that "sticky" feeling from 17. The rate is cheap and I don't need any membership fee to get-in hence it's a thumbs-up for me. Steamroom is just like Fitness First but of course I'm talking about the temperature not the space. Thanks for the lube , I think I asked 3x :oops:

By the way, I'm Filipino but I have manners unlike what windrunner described. I just want to say that not all Pinoys or Filipinos are like that. Sorry that it happened to windrunner, anyway my first time in Shogun was great.

After hearing your exciting adventure, I m so tempted to go back to Shogun. Too bad I m sort of seeing someone(potential LTR)I MISS SHOGUN!

BTW, the guy mentioned looks like a pinoy but he's not. He's of thai & Viet decent.

I need to say that I met a lot of charming, intelligent & polite Pinoys in Shogun.

I am glad u have a great time in Shogun where all races are welccome & treated with respect.

Hey man, sorry if my words offended you. I didn't really mean all Filipinos. My bad. To me Filipinos are generally nice people. It's just that one or two particular parasites who didn't know the meaning of respect or courtesy.

Hey man, sorry if my words offended you. I didn't really mean all Filipinos. My bad. To me Filipinos are generally nice people. It's just that one or two particular parasites who didn't know the meaning of respect or courtesy.

No worries, sorry it happened to you windrunner. Any plans of returning there? I am in Indonesia this week for a business trip, once I'm back this weekend I'll be going to Shogun, to release ....tension. :D

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Guest

mmmm...Is there a lot of pinoys in Shogun?.....and what day they usually go there?

Yes, I used them in 17 or TMC. Lately, they 'migrated' to Shogun. Quite a lot over the wknds, esp Sat/Sun.

Their pan-asian presence is very 'welcuming' in Shogun. Some are cute with gym-toned body. Others are mature but charmin. The chubs have very beautiful features, esp their eyes. Shogun also attracts Sikh, Indian, Europeans, Jap, Korean, Chineses National,etc. Shogun is a 'gay united nation. hehe...

Guest Guest

Yes, I used them in 17 or TMC. Lately, they 'migrated' to Shogun. Quite a lot over the wknds, esp Sat/Sun.

Their pan-asian presence is very 'welcuming' in Shogun. Some are cute with gym-toned body. Others are mature but charmin. The chubs have very beautiful features, esp their eyes. Shogun also attracts Sikh, Indian, Europeans, Jap, Korean, Chineses National,etc. Shogun is a 'gay united nation. hehe...

Sorril. It should be 'I used to see them in 17 or TMC'.

Guest Guest

The first wording was funnier! :D

Ymmm... after the recent PRC's remarks against sporean, i dun want to be misunderstood lah.

I am the new breed of Sporean, very CULTURAL SENSITIVIE! hehe....

OH OMG!!! you use them? how often you use them hehehehe.... OIC....i guess i should not be going there in Sun then cos there's a possibility that I might see someone i knew :-)

mmmm...Is there a lot of pinoys in Shogun?.....and what day they usually go there?

Actually , I bump into one. How I knew that he's Pinoy it's because of his tattoo - the flag of the Philippines. I think not that many really so don't expect even more than 5 Pinoys there on one night.

WQPofyr.jpg

Actually , I bump into one. How I knew that he's Pinoy it's because of his tattoo - the flag of the Philippines. I think not that many really so don't expect even more than 5 Pinoys there on one night.

Im not looking for pinoys actually as I'm pinoy myself...Im just worried that somehow someone might recognized me and blow my cover lols....

I don't have to see a tattoo of the flag to tell if someone is a Pinoy. It's very obvious. They have big eyes, they looks like Malays but yet different. When they speak, their tones is very American. Pinoys are hot. Had my fair share of fun with them. Nice and memorable.

Same goes for their food. Love the way they prepare their crispy and delicious pork belly. :D

Guest Guest

The tattoo story is so patriotic :) To me, 3 to 4 is quite a lot already.

Guest Guest

I don't have to see a tattoo of the flag to tell if someone is a Pinoy. It's very obvious. They have big eyes, they looks like Malays but yet different. When they speak, their tones is very American. Pinoys are hot. Had my fair share of fun with them. Nice and memorable.

Same goes for their food. Love the way they prepare their crispy and delicious pork belly. :D

Hmmm. Pork Belly...No wonder your breasts are so round & firm. :thumb:

Guest Guest

It was just a joke, chap! :lol:

I so afraid if i dun clarify i kenna deported to Pulau Tekong to serve as 'comfort man' :oops:

Well, At least it's better than Sister Island.

Im not looking for pinoys actually as I'm pinoy myself...Im just worried that somehow someone might recognized me and blow my cover lols....

same here, :ph34r: but I anyhow I can say that I'm Malay and get away with it :lol:

WQPofyr.jpg

Went there last night and quickly got into action =)

BUT.. Towards the end of the last movie (Constantine), there was this pinoy who sat right beside me on the red chair next to the lockers..

He kept turning his head towards me when i was watching the show but i wasn't interested so i didn't even look at him. He was the same parasite who disturbed my sleep on my last visit last week!!! After the show, he followed me everywhere. When i went to smoke, he waited for me outside. He followed me upstairs too but i just ignored. As soon as i was upstairs, i went to the 'upper mattress' and laid down. Of all the spaces available, he chose to lie down next to me. Like right next to me. So i turned the other way to avoid looking at him. And soon after, he touched me. I was really irritated then so i pushed his hands away and continued to try to sleep. He left. I managed to sleep for a while but the sound of the locker tags clinging woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw him lying down next to me again but a bit further this time. I knew he was gonna do something funny becos he pretended to snore as soon as he laid down.. I mean, come on lah.. The mattress is not like those in the "Posturepedic" commercials where one falls asleep as soon as getting to the bed, right? And within minutes, he was right next to me. I can really feel his breath on my face. I got up, took my locker tag and blanket, and left to sleep on one of those resting chairs.. I still remember calling him an asshole as i made my way there. I saw him going down as soon as i got to the chair. Look prick, i really don't know how else am i supposed to signal to you that i'm not interested in you AT ALL. If u're desperate, go JO or find others. I thought just by not looking at you was my clearest indication that i wasn't going to do anything with you. I am really irritated by your lack of intelligence and courtesy. The next time i see you there i will literally tell you in your effing face that you're not my type and also that i'm never gonna be interested in you. I was really close to smacking you last night. effing asshole.

but how come i dont have big eyes...lol :-) really...pinoys = hot? hmmmmmm :-)

Dude, it's not funny having someone following you around like a leech.

How could he fail to understand that i wasn't interested?

some people are like that, they know you not into them, but as long they can't get what they want, they also won't make your " life " good too. maybe next time you can report it to the boss if he is there & see what he can do? :D

I'm having a hard time distinguishing pinoys and malays....i remember before I was new at work and I have an office mate who i thought is pinoy...he really looks pinoy then i talked to him in tagalog....and he say....what?.....lols...

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.