Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest jusguy

I've never been here before but I really want to because I love the Japanese theme. So I might be going next Wednesday on the eve of hari raya cuz they'll give out fundoshi. ^^

We should be able to keep the fundoshi right?

from your pic, its seems u r tanned n fit guy...if u go, i can guarantee that u will be the target of those ppl there.....

Guest Guest

Oh my god,,, , so many oldies cannot take NO for an answer.........  just follow and keep touching me all the time..... those old man look like walking dead.

hey young gorgeous hunk, u went to the wrong sauna. There are saunas for old folks and saunas for young ones like u. u should go to KB where currently there're lots of old folk bashing going on bcos only young ones are welcome. btw those oldies weren't after u....they were trying to chase u out.

Anyone going today? Im going today ard 6pm.PM me..

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

P/s: this post will be moved to the Personal folder.

Guest Nautilus

Was there on Nat'l Day. Nevermind the show on TV or Marina, saw a better hot show at the rooftop gazebo of Shogun.

There was this guy laying on one of those reclining chairs on the left side of the gazebo. Description of the show central of attention : Nice looking, smooth and fair, good lean toned body, 30s, neatly trimmed pubes and shapely ass. Strong erect c*** regular size but nicely shaped, good mushroom - nice pink color. By the time I was there, he was already stripped off his towel and totally raw and naked for all to gawk.

There were at least 4 guys working on him. 2 of each side, stroking and sucking each nipple. 2 at the foot of the chair of which one was playing with the 'victim's ' c*** and another finger f**king him. His legs were spread wide apart and lifted high up to the arm rests to provide better and deeper access for the 'analiser'.  And there was a crowd of 5-6 on lookers. The victim was obviously in the throes of ecstasy. He was moaning and groaning in such sexy way - damn turn-on. His body was squirming with delight and grinding away with each stroke and deep probe down there. His eyes were closed most of the time but mouth opened to let out the involuntary moan of delight. Occasionally he opened is eyes to survey the surrounds and see what was been done to his now hornily ravaged body. You  can see they were glazed and distant - the kind of look 'super high' look. The one that was jo and the another analising him - were quite generous in that they allowed others in the audience to take turns in playing with the victim's hard c*** and finger 'f**king' him. I could see they start with one finger, then 2 and tried even 3 fingers but that proved abit too challenging. And each time he was probed wider and deeper - there is a burst of spasm raking through his body, like a dry cum. This went on for some time until the victim begged that he be let go. Then the action stops for awhile. the victim then rolled over and rested. The audience hang around quietly observing and waiting. But after a brief break, someone would take the lead and stroke his naked smooth back then his muscled butt and his inner thighs - and you can see the victim's resolve dissolving with each stroke, his body starts to react on its own accord. The limp c*** came alive again as it rear its engorged pink head!. That was the cue for the entire pack moved in again for the kill and repeat the whole process again and again. Was hoping someone would be 'daring' enough to top the victim there and then cos by that stage doubt the victim would  have the resolve to stop the final assault. But unfortunately no one was daring enough - guess it was just too bright up there. It was surreal that the moans of sexual high were punctuated with the commentary was the NDP parade from the TV in the background.

Most reluctantly I need to leave before the show was over. but from what I saw, it was more then hot already. I left the scene with a hard-on, went to the maze for a quick relief with rushing off  for my appointment. Suggest that Shogun management put on a small light in the gazebo so that more full on actions that take place at night. Currently the place is pitch dark after sunset.  

Was there last last thursday, around 6pm, at the outdoor deck on the highest floor, the air was not so hazy, and the sky was slowly turning dark, and there was this (Guy A) older executive type with 5 ocock shadow, nice end of the day EDT fragrance mixed with his natural body odor, there was also a hint of cigarette smell, he was wrapped in a very worn towel of shogun, which was thin because of repeated wash,

His hair was combed and gelled and it was shining charrcoal black , his skin was fair but his body was still muscular,and he was wearing Armani black rimmed glasses that made him look office type, he had a little chest hair and his happy trail hair peeped out of his towel.

He laid down on the mattress on the right hand side nearest the door and quickly propped up his head on his hands while exposing his nice bushy black haired armpits, he was right handed , I can see his right hand side armpit has more hair and more bushy than his left hand armpit, he closes his eyes , as he takes a deep breath , starting to relax and drift into a mild sleep.

Soon there were, swarms of guys , eyeing his topless body and the mild impression and outline of his cock bulge,

two guys, lay beside him on the right and left of his body, they pretended at first to be asleep, when so they began to reach out their octopus tentacles to gently caress the skin of guy A, as he lay there with his eyes closed, but starting to have deep breath and a low soft moan escaped his mouth,

then, from the fading evening light , four other guys , gathered at the foot of the day bed, and slowly and quietly climbed onto the daybed to prepare for the multi pronged attack on guy A.

The two guys started to finger the nipples of guy A ,attacking both left and right nipples, and then proceeded to lick his nipples gently and then began to suckle on his nipples while alternating with sucking , licking, gentle nibbling and gentle flicking of their tongues.These two guys were sending silent signals with their eyes and non verbal communications with each other about the strategy of attack of pleasuring while their hands were not idle , each used their hands to caress the thighs, belly, happy trail hair of guy A,

the four other guys, moved forward to take their places around the other sensitive areas of guy A, two guys hungrily removed the towel covering Guy A's cock and they proceeded to alternately lick the cock and shaft and balls, and they cooperated to lick top and shaft, mushroom head, and inner thighs, someone raised the legs so that the back of the kness could be reached, while the two guys licking the nipples began to kiss each other and alternating with lciking the nipples.

The last two guys were contented to lick the toes and soles of the feet of guy A.

While all these were happening, a small crowd had gathered to watch, some of them wanted to participate, but was pushed away by the six guys pleasuring the guy A, soon the action was pushed a few gears higher, they all alternated to suck the guy A's cock and non stop licked and pleasured all the erogneous zones, by now guy A 's eyes were half opened and half closed and a audible gasp and low moan was heard escaping from his lips, his arms and legs was held down by this six guys, and he was pinned down.he was making futile struggle to escape but his body sunk back to enjoy the pleasuring.

he tried to shift places but was quickly pushed back down,again and again.

At this time his two nipples, cock and balls , knees and thighs , ears and earlobe was simultaneosly being licked and and pleasured altenatively and intetchangebly, his nipples was rubbed red and a bit raw, saliva stains was all over his body and hair   around his chest and forearms, soon he was begging for a release, his breath becamed short and rushed and then he murmured , "I am going to shoot , I am going to shoot , oh , oh , now , quick,"

someone from the crowd quickly jumped up and jerk his cock and catch the bursting cum juice into his hungry mouth while the six other guys continued to pleasure the nipples, thighs ears, and knees.

Guy was sent into a jerking and straining body movements, as volleys after volleys of white cum burst out from his balls.

There was  collective murmur in the crowd watching by the sidelines, knowing they had a good show that may not be repeated for a long long time,

, some helpful bloke, prepared some crunched toilet papar in large amount, to be used by guy A and anyone that was sprayed by any stray juice,

The satiated guy A, turn to his left and wanted to quickly doze off, but stray hands wanted to catch the last glimmer of pleasure, kept pestering his body which he swatted and slapped and pushed away .

After tolerating for some time, he finally gave up and went inside and found and empty unoccupied room and shut the door and went to sleep .

The crowd by then had scattered, and went on their own way to cruise and have their own fun.

Was there on Nat'l Day. Nevermind the show on TV or Marina, saw a better hot show at the rooftop gazebo of Shogun.

There was this guy laying on one of those reclining chairs on the left side of the gazebo. Description of the show central of attention : Nice looking, smooth and fair, good lean toned body, 30s, neatly trimmed pubes and shapely ass. Strong erect c*** regular size but nicely shaped, good mushroom - nice pink color. By the time I was there, he was already stripped off his towel and totally raw and naked for all to gawk.

There were at least 4 guys working on him. 2 of each side, stroking and sucking each nipple. 2 at the foot of the chair of which one was playing with the 'victim's ' c*** and another finger f**king him. His legs were spread wide apart and lifted high up to the arm rests to provide better and deeper access for the 'analiser'.  And there was a crowd of 5-6 on lookers. The victim was obviously in the throes of ecstasy. He was moaning and groaning in such sexy way - damn turn-on. His body was squirming with delight and grinding away with each stroke and deep probe down there. His eyes were closed most of the time but mouth opened to let out the involuntary moan of delight. Occasionally he opened is eyes to survey the surrounds and see what was been done to his now hornily ravaged body. You  can see they were glazed and distant - the kind of look 'super high' look. The one that was jo and the another analising him - were quite generous in that they allowed others in the audience to take turns in playing with the victim's hard c*** and finger 'f**king' him. I could see they start with one finger, then 2 and tried even 3 fingers but that proved abit too challenging. And each time he was probed wider and deeper - there is a burst of spasm raking through his body, like a dry cum. This went on for some time until the victim begged that he be let go. Then the action stops for awhile. the victim then rolled over and rested. The audience hang around quietly observing and waiting. But after a brief break, someone would take the lead and stroke his naked smooth back then his muscled butt and his inner thighs - and you can see the victim's resolve dissolving with each stroke, his body starts to react on its own accord. The limp c*** came alive again as it rear its engorged pink head!. That was the cue for the entire pack moved in again for the kill and repeat the whole process again and again. Was hoping someone would be 'daring' enough to top the victim there and then cos by that stage doubt the victim would  have the resolve to stop the final assault. But unfortunately no one was daring enough - guess it was just too bright up there. It was surreal that the moans of sexual high were punctuated with the commentary was the NDP parade from the TV in the background.

Most reluctantly I need to leave before the show was over. but from what I saw, it was more then hot already. I left the scene with a hard-on, went to the maze for a quick relief with rushing off  for my appointment. Suggest that Shogun management put on a small light in the gazebo so that more full on actions that take place at night. Currently the place is pitch dark after sunset.  

n Posted by ointment 28 June 2013 about the same guy :::

Was there last last thursday, around 6pm, at the outdoor deck on the highest floor, the air was not so hazy, and the sky was slowly turning dark, and there was this (Guy A) older executive type with 5 ocock shadow, nice end of the day EDT fragrance mixed with his natural body odor, there was also a hint of cigarette smell, he was wrapped in a very worn towel of shogun, which was thin because of repeated wash,

His hair was combed and gelled and it was shining charrcoal black , his skin was fair but his body was still muscular,and he was wearing Armani black rimmed glasses that made him look office type, he had a little chest hair and his happy trail hair peeped out of his towel.

He laid down on the mattress on the right hand side nearest the door and quickly propped up his head on his hands while exposing his nice bushy black haired armpits, he was right handed , I can see his right hand side armpit has more hair and more bushy than his left hand armpit, he closes his eyes , as he takes a deep breath , starting to relax and drift into a mild sleep.

Soon there were, swarms of guys , eyeing his topless body and the mild impression and outline of his cock bulge,

two guys, lay beside him on the right and left of his body, they pretended at first to be asleep, when so they began to reach out their octopus tentacles to gently caress the skin of guy A, as he lay there with his eyes closed, but starting to have deep breath and a low soft moan escaped his mouth,

then, from the fading evening light , four other guys , gathered at the foot of the day bed, and slowly and quietly climbed onto the daybed to prepare for the multi pronged attack on guy A.

The two guys started to finger the nipples of guy A ,attacking both left and right nipples, and then proceeded to lick his nipples gently and then began to suckle on his nipples while alternating with sucking , licking, gentle nibbling and gentle flicking of their tongues.These two guys were sending silent signals with their eyes and non verbal communications with each other about the strategy of attack of pleasuring while their hands were not idle , each used their hands to caress the thighs, belly, happy trail hair of guy A,

the four other guys, moved forward to take their places around the other sensitive areas of guy A, two guys hungrily removed the towel covering Guy A's cock and they proceeded to alternately lick the cock and shaft and balls, and they cooperated to lick top and shaft, mushroom head, and inner thighs, someone raised the legs so that the back of the kness could be reached, while the two guys licking the nipples began to kiss each other and alternating with lciking the nipples.

The last two guys were contented to lick the toes and soles of the feet of guy A.

While all these were happening, a small crowd had gathered to watch, some of them wanted to participate, but was pushed away by the six guys pleasuring the guy A, soon the action was pushed a few gears higher, they all alternated to suck the guy A's cock and non stop licked and pleasured all the erogneous zones, by now guy A 's eyes were half opened and half closed and a audible gasp and low moan was heard escaping from his lips, his arms and legs was held down by this six guys, and he was pinned down.he was making futile struggle to escape but his body sunk back to enjoy the pleasuring.

he tried to shift places but was quickly pushed back down,again and again.

At this time his two nipples, cock and balls , knees and thighs , ears and earlobe was simultaneosly being licked and and pleasured altenatively and intetchangebly, his nipples was rubbed red and a bit raw, saliva stains was all over his body and hair   around his chest and forearms, soon he was begging for a release, his breath becamed short and rushed and then he murmured , "I am going to shoot , I am going to shoot , oh , oh , now , quick,"

someone from the crowd quickly jumped up and jerk his cock and catch the bursting cum juice into his hungry mouth while the six other guys continued to pleasure the nipples, thighs ears, and knees.

Guy was sent into a jerking and straining body movements, as volleys after volleys of white cum burst out from his balls.

There was  collective murmur in the crowd watching by the sidelines, knowing they had a good show that may not be repeated for a long long time,

, some helpful bloke, prepared some crunched toilet papar in large amount, to be used by guy A and anyone that was sprayed by any stray juice,

The satiated guy A, turn to his left and wanted to quickly doze off, but stray hands wanted to catch the last glimmer of pleasure, kept pestering his body which he swatted and slapped and pushed away .

After tolerating for some time, he finally gave up and went inside and found and empty unoccupied room and shut the door and went to sleep .

The crowd by then had scattered, and went on their own way to cruise and have their own fun.

This gentlemen have a very fit and firm body abit mature but smooth and muscular , and very obliging, he allows multi prong attack on his sexy nipples left and right ,and the more the merrier, I guess, my time he allowed 2 persons to blow his cock while both nipples are attacked left and right

Guest Nautilus

To Tweek - Read your very hot and sexy account too. But I think these are two different persons. The differences -

1. My guy do not wear glasses

2. Do not have gelled hair

3. Smooth in that not much body hair too. So armpit hair is sparse. For sure no chest hair.

4. No trailing hair to navel cos pubes were neatly trimmed short and tidy.

Looks like there are at least two of these specimen around. Good! All the better odds of seeing and joining in another show like that! Reminds me of those Natgeo shows. The hapless prey in the safari - surrounded, brought down and feasted on by a pack of lions (if u r generous on the quality of pple there)or hyenas (if one is less incline to be).

I'm 1m83, 105kg, brown skin, short black hair, brown eyes, hairy and kind of chubby. What are my odds?

Don't hesitate lah, just go down to Shogun around 6pm or after and watch the crowd, if there are some people on the outdoor deck,  just make sure you lie on the center of the day bed, lower your towel and show off all your best assets, and don't slap the hands that come touching , slowly indicate that you want to be serviced left and right, down there and up all at the same time, as the light fades, so will the shyness and the pretned modesty of horny  and hungy men waiting to service you with their WET tongue , you will just lie back and close your eyes and moan and grunt.

LOL.

Remeber to be not so picky, the people doing the servicing may not all look like super models but they make it up with their enthusiasm

It is always the chance encounters now.  This muscular stud and I have connected with many times at TMC and this time at Shogun.  It was last Thurdday and I need some fun after a busy trip overseas.

After some warming up at the steam room, I washed again and then went upstairs.  It was crowded with a many sitting on the raised platform watching a nice movie (Shogun always has action movies).  I slipped between two chaps and crawled onto the raised platform to get an empty spot.

Surprise. He was there, looked at me and I snuggled up to him.   Our hands clasped and it has been some months since we met.  He hits the gym often and is an eye candy to many.

His jewel had stirred...a quick touch to the towel confirmed that.  I waited.  He said let's go downstairs.

All the rooms were occupied and several were taken up by the single garoupas lying naked and faced down.  Not sure if they were advertising to be fxxked.  ha ha.  

We retreated back upstairs and was full house too.  Spent a few minutes in a dark corner and he warmed up my Jr.  But it was not that cozy.  I remembered at the other end was a large room but very dark.  We went there.  Someone was grunting and crackling in his sleep...really funny sounds that guy made.

We went into action...the 69s, etc.  One or two came by wanting to join in but a gentle tap indicated we needed our space and privacy.  We were left alone and it was nice to taste him, exchange warm kisses and much more.  He did the honors for me first and I spurted.  He then sat astride me and JO while I gave him those soft strokes to the thighs.  I could feel the warm spurts landing in my bod.  Next time I might try the open fxxk...would be a new experience for me.

I left soon after while he stayed back.  I am sure we will meet again..those vibes bring us together time and again.

I was there yesterday. My 1st ever visit. Which is the best sauna among all these if i have to choose one for some Gus aged 30s with muscles? During the visit mostly i saw uncles lee

Guest Raiden Alpha

Anybody knows the entry fee for first time, traveller and for just one time.25yo.Thank you!

This sauna do not have a membership scheme.

Every entrance is price at 12 dollars per visit.

I go before but nvn c any outdoor deck access

Cause the outdoor deck is hidden from the common sight.....so that you can see 4 people going in and 3 people coming out one.... the last one is Ninja...that is why the place is called Shogun mah....not for the layman but for professional Ninjas. ^_^

Guest asdflkkjhg

I go before but nvn c any outdoor deck access

Are we talking about the same Shogun men's sauna located on pagoda  street, the owners is Vincent and the sauna is on the main floor on the back and they have an upper level where there is an outdoor smoking area upstairs, and at the front of the roof top deck, there is large Canopy with 5 wooden lounging beds and one gigantic day bed that can fit at leaqst four persons sleeping across.

Maybe your brain remeber wrongly and confused the other sauna with shogun

Shogun is doing RENOVATION from monday 12 Aug , dear Ninjas and etc......it will last for a few days...sign up with their database to keep yourself updated...

It s available on last sunday ie the last night before minor renovation

Guest jusguy

Shogun is doing RENOVATION from monday 12 Aug , dear Ninjas and etc......it will last for a few days...sign up with their database to keep yourself updated...

It s available on last sunday ie the last night before minor renovation

any idea when will it reopen?

I've never been here before but I really want to because I love the Japanese theme. So I might be going next Wednesday on the eve of hari raya cuz they'll give out fundoshi. ^^

We should be able to keep the fundoshi right?

i dont think they still do the fundoshi..........

anyway all materials on loan have to be returned, dear

Guest jusguy

I hope it opens soon.... i never fail to find at least a few cocks to suck. and if i'm really lucky, a cock or 2 for my hole

anyone has any idea when will it reopen? or is it closing down? any idea?

Guest hardsg

heard from the staff about the renovation last week,

shower room move back to where it before

locker is move near shower room

down size the smoking room

add more room

move & redo the glory holes

not sure on level 2 than 

with shogun past renovation standards, i dont think they can complete by this week..............i know for sure 10MEN will be lined up by men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was once, when shogun was closed for reno, i try to vist 10MEN, wow! it was good BUSINESS with long queue NOT Moving at all...goodness me, i left of course, we have keybox to cruise.........

Guest jusguy

with shogun past renovation standards, i dont think they can complete by this week..............i know for sure 10MEN will be lined up by men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was once, when shogun was closed for reno, i try to vist 10MEN, wow! it was good BUSINESS with long queue NOT Moving at all...goodness me, i left of course, we have keybox to cruise........j

just received news from shogun.........they start operating from today 3pm onwards........

Guest jusguy

Are you certain? Then I will totally drop by!

ya...confirmed!!!! my fren just received SMS from the boss himself..........u can go to their website and call the number to verify.......

Guest jusguy

just received news from shogun.........they start operating from today 3pm onwards........

any field report of the newly renvoated shogun? how is it different from the past?

Yup it s very confirmed , sorry that i didnt have access to here earlier, my prayers came true? it s opened...no need to go to the small shoebox anymore

Guest jusguy

Yup it s very confirmed , sorry that i didnt have access to here earlier, my prayers came true? it s opened...no need to go to the small shoebox anymore

any field report of the new shogun?

Guest Flying Fox

I was there yesterday from 5.30-7.30. No changes in level 3 (TV lounge) and outdoor area. Changes are all at level 2 (entrance level).

Lockers - all moved to where the gym and smoking area were.

The two separate darkarea/maze (separated by the former lockers zone) - now merged into one fairly good size darkarea/maze. I spent some time navigating through it. Quite a fair bit interesting niches and corners and some mirrors too. Being the first time there, my navigation were 'helped' along by many 'guiding' hands into pte rooms for their own 'selfish' ends. but since I was on a mission to recee, I turned them all down. I also stumbled into a cul de sac which connects to a totally dark play area (no door) with a good size mattress for group play. I was 'ushered/dragged' by a few into this room and they tried to pinned me down onto the floor. I admit I have a predilection to group action but never in total darkness where I am pinned down by a group of able bodies - its just too risky, never know what I am getting myself into. So I struggled free and stumbled my way out . All in all, a big improvement from the past. 

The shower cubicle and now moved to the back area near to the toilet n steam room. Where the long row of sink was. This means the shower is now somewhat exposed to naturally lighting, hence rather bright in the day and probably dark in the night. I would have prefer it a bit dimmer then showering in the full glare of sunlight with a whole bunch of others. Best lighting is probably 7-7.30. And I will explained more on this later.

I then spent some time lying on one of the deck chairs in the tent on the outdoor patio. Before long was subject to being actioned-on by a group of 3-4. One of them being an real oral expert. This guy (Mr A) straddled between my opened legs. He would take his time to suck and lick each of my nipples in turn until they are firm, protruding. Then slowly teased me by licking down my flanks to my torso and my pubes. My body by now was in a total mess of knotted sexual tension and probably glistening with his wet saliva all over. He then licked and sucked my cock and my balls lovingly. Slow and gentle then fast and hard - bringing me to the brink and back time and time again. I could feel my body squirming with delight and begging for more. Just when I tot it could not get any better - he titled my pelvic back and lifted my legs high up, and culminate with a good rimming and tongue probe. I should have felt terribly embarrassed cos there was an audience and we were in rather bright environment, so no detail were missed by those guys peering in closely....yikes esp with my man hole spread wide, wet with saliva and sticking up for all to see. But damn, Mr A put me into such a trance state - I was hardly stirred by the situation, I was wantonly consumed by my own pleasure. But I didn't want to cum - a part of me - just want to hold on to that last shred of dignity (illogical I know but that was how I felt) - I just refused to have my ultimate lost of control seen and commented by so many. So with my last reserve of strength I reluctantly persuaded A to stop and that I was not going to cum.  

Then it was time to go, I went to the bathroom to shower. The evening lighting at this time was perfect for abit of modesty and yet enough for one to see what and who is going on. While I was showering facing the wall on the far side, someone grabbed me from that back and started dry humping me. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my ass crack and the entrance to my orifice. I heard the tearing of a condom wrapper. I knew what was expected of me. Normally I would put up at least a semblance of 'resistance' or check out the top but this time I just soap myself real well down there. I blame it all on Mr A, I was still tingling with delight from his ministration, so my body just needed a good romp to scratch the itch. So I dutifully bend forward, spread my legs, rest my hands on the piping on the wall for support and stick my butt out to receive him. yes I know, it just so slutty but I needed a deep probe to end the day. He entered me and I could feel he got a good girth and really hard. Then he commenced to bang me really hard and fast. Needless to say - we were taking up space from those who wanted to shower but I guess no one were complaining - they rather have a good show. And here I was trying so hard not to moan too much but it was just futile - my body was so well prep by Mr A - that everything now felt so sensitive. I felt several times my knees buckling as my legs turned to jelly when he hit the spot over and over again. Thankfully he was holding my hips with good support. So I just let loose like a b**** on heat. After he came - he was nice to help wash me up, gave me a hug and a kiss. Now that the tension has been released, the feeling of embarrassment set in. I felt eyes boring on me as I left in a hurry and averted eye contact with all. Btw this was my first time for a full on anal action in a public shower......quite memorable.

So did I like Shogun after the reno? - haha you bet :)

Fox while your story is indeed enviable....but

me and my friend doesnt like the new TV area on reception level..............it s too brightly lit and it takes up space, making the gym room crowded and useless to some extent....

can we NOT have the sofa and the new TV area....everyone is sitting/or pretending to sleep on the sofa and they are all welcoming the guests entering and leaving, it made us felt so unwelcomed in the end, it s TOO invasive and too exposing, some of us prefer to be discreet(i m saying on their behalf)

When Shogun is closed for the day, all the ah peks and uncles sat on that sofa area inspecting all those who are leaving, why are they sitting at the new sofa area, why dont they just leave? OMG ...while we cannot ask customers to leave, so hopefully that area can be better arranged to make some other customers more comfortable...

Pls , pls shogun, we plead u to do something to it...

I was there yesterday from 5.30-7.30. No changes in level 3 (TV lounge) and outdoor area. Changes are all at level 2 (entrance level).

Guest Flying Fox

me and my friend doesnt like the new TV area on reception level..............it s too brightly lit and it takes up space, making the gym room crowded and useless to some extent....

can we NOT have the sofa and the new TV area....everyone is sitting/or pretending to sleep on the sofa and they are all welcoming the guests entering and leaving, it made us felt so unwelcomed in the end, it s TOO invasive and too exposing, some of us prefer to be discreet(i m saying on their behalf)

Oh yes I forgot to mention this part. yes indeed, you are correct about the entrance into the maze. U get sized up right well and can followed in. That's a negative for the new layout.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.