Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Guest

What's the place like early Saturday evening, like 6-7pm?

most sats quite good. yesterday was just okay. Been lucky for the past few wknds at shogun. PPl are there are nice & not so pretentious. Also like the movies & the ambience.

Hmm, true but there is also the theory of probability. My psnl experience is that the larger the crowd, the higher ur chance of getting lucky. ;p

Agreed to a large extent that more crowd means higher chance of scoring.

However there is always this thing : Randomness...

Go to Shogun to relax.

Go to Shogun with zero expectations and you will be awarded handsomely.

Guest NotAnymore

After the renovation, the sucker and suckee all gone liao. Many people dun like the new setting. In old times, I use to go on weekend noons, the crowd not bad, can easily get , after renovation, the weekday is so empty. You can only hear soothing music on the lst floor and make you fall asleep and on 2nd floor the movies sound in full blast. One staff snore till the whole world can hear.

Mostly complaints are :

1. Not enough shower facilities

2. Private room too dark, should have adjustable light

3. Glory Hole - in between partition wall too thick, difficult sucking from opposite, designer no brain ! Designer better go and suck breast.

4. Too expensive

4a. Private room abuse by customer to sleep whole day - other customer cannot use, staff not doing any things.

4b. Shogun is not a motel for sleeping, Shogun should get the concept right to their customers.

5. On Sunday afternoon- the theme - no towel - expect customer to go totally naked in the locker areas - if want to have no towel - should restricted to 2nd floor la.

6. Will not consider to go again

7. Shogun no longer first my choice

Just visited, its $12.00 entrance fee. The crowd is fairly mixed. Layout, I guess i like wat they did for first level, an improvement from the previous cept the the gym. But i simply dont understand y do they play normal movies on the second floor. So it seems that the cruising happens on the first floor and if you want to rest and relax is on the second floor with the outdoor canopies.. Wish they could play pxxn instead. Despite all that, still manage to have a good time. :)

Guest ~sweetHeart~

Hey Y'all,
Is Shogun still running?

Or did they really close down?

anyone got any idea?

seems like cant acess their website, like what Sevenplus mention.

Hey Y'all,

Is Shogun still running?

Or did they really close down?

anyone got any idea?

seems like cant acess their website, like what Sevenplus mention.

The website is up and running now. Shogun is still going stronger than ever. With a website that awesome what could go wrong. Thanks for the alert.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

The website is up and running now. Shogun is still going stronger than ever. With a website that awesome what could go wrong. Thanks for the alert.

imchaser must be busy dating so no time to update the website :)

Guest humans only please

Close already or not, doesn't matter. But probably closing soon. Paid a visit recently, and I'm very surprised the owners are so brave to try such a niche market!

I really didn't think Singapore has got enough gay people that has pigs fetish?? I saw probably 2 humans, the rest pigs.

I saw probably 2 humans, the rest pigs.

Don't be so rude, lah.

To each his own.

Bigger and heavier set may be physically less attractive but to label them as PIG is terribly rude.

As we grow older, it is inevitable to have a little excess weight.

I am speaking from personal experience.. no matter how much I exercise and how careful I eat,

the middle kingdom/spare tyre seems to be the last to get rid.....

Shogun has always been marketed as a place of congregation of man that are bigger and heavier.

So if  this is not the place for our beloved forum user, please venture into other gay places...

Guest Guest

I really didn't think Singapore has got enough gay people that has pigs fetish?? I saw probably 2 humans, the rest pigs.

maybe in the eyes of the 2 human, you are no different from the rest.

Guest James

Personally I find Shogun crowd to be quite mixed, so can cater to varied tastes.  

To the guy who is calling other people pigs:  Calling people pigs is really really rude.  Your mother should be slapped for not teaching you good manners.  Tsk tsk

Was there yesterday afternoon after a long while. I like the new lay out with plenty of rooms and the subltle lights.  I did not spend too much time wandering around as I had a companion.

I think it is value for money compared to TMC which has too many oldies and some are really not attractive.  

Also noticed the crowd was mixed with international and locals, a wider age group too.  Oh yes, the rooms are clean and towels are better quality than those at TMC where some are now torn. 

Guest Guest

Seriously , if you not bad looking, if you have market value, would you go in the dark room or maze where you cant even tell the person look and their body type? You dont care who you suck or take in as long there is a cock for you?

Back to topic, Shogun still consider a nice place if hou want to fun or stay overnight

Was there yesterday afternoon after a long while. I like the new lay out with plenty of rooms and the subltle lights.  I did not spend too much time wandering around as I had a companion.

I think it is value for money compared to TMC which has too many oldies and some are really not attractive.  

Also noticed the crowd was mixed with international and locals, a wider age group too.  Oh yes, the rooms are clean and towels are better quality than those at TMC where some are now torn. 

I agree with this. We saw the renovation change in these 2 saunas. 

Frankly, i think the renovation at TMC is better than Shogun, although i still prefer the pre-renovation of both.

In TMC there are too many oldies which are definitely not my tea. At TMC, during the pre-reno days, I can find some real good looking stocky guys but they are no where to be seen now. Therefore I have stopped going there.

In Shogun, the crowd is quite mixed. And there are certainly some interesting stocky guys around.

This is where I head other than 1-7.

Guest Horny chub

I went there on 5/4 and boy, it was crowded. Yes, I'm fat and yes, I did not get lucky despite my numerous attempts to try to approach the guys that I like, slim to fit chaser. Call me naive or thick skin as you wish but please note one thing, I'm a human being and I don't deserve to be called pig.

To the guest who called others pig, I pity your parents for failing in educating you.

May you experience the hurt that you have instilled in other ppl ASAP.

Guest Guest

Agree though I m not big size or chubby it's very bad to call others pigs . It only reflects your inner character and your intellect. All the years of education and values you were inculcated with have gone down the drains. :(

Why the chubs are so sensitive when people call them pigs. Surely they cant call u hunks, right?  I mean, some gay guys are categorized into different group like bears, cubs, monkeys etc etc. Be proud and own up your title.

Haters gonna hate. People who dont like pigs will probably realized Shogun isnt for them anyway.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

It's a bitchy world out there. There is a lot of 'unenlightened' people out there.

Other terms used are fuck-face, siow, gui, pros, etc.

Why? Kenna Rejected? Want to transfer the -ve energy to the lesser one?

Who knows?

You must have a strong belief in who you are.

When others called you pig, just tell yourself that you are a prosperous-looking being who likes food.

Thank God you dun look like a coolie. hehe.

Most importantly, You are a good & sensitive soul who do not resort to name-calling just to belittle another human being.

To be silent is to be wise. You conserve your energy to focus on more important things in life, such as LOVING YOURSELF.

SMILE.

I just turned 52.

I was weight-challenged for the past few years. 

No matter what I eat and do, the weight around the waist remained for the longest time.

At first, I was oblivious to labels but after too much name -calling, I became very sensitive.

No, I did not reach the stage of PIG but "Fei-lao" was just as bad.

Late last year after numerous failed attempts, I decided to cut down on my food intake.

I still have rice and pasta but go easy on deep-fried food.

I hit the gym at least 3x a week after TPY Safra reopened.

I lost about 8 kg in 6 months - no I am still far from my target of 70 kg,

But with determination, anyone can do it..

Nothing is impossible.

Some like chubs, some like hunks, some like twinks, some like malays, some like chinese, some like indians.

One should patronised saunas popular with the types of patrons.

It is known that Cruise Club  attracts younger crowds and guys with nicer bodies.

Shogun and TMC attracts men of bigger built.

Keybox is a mixture.

Hercules attracts men of a more mature age.

One Seven ?

With this guide, one should visit saunas of their men preference.

With this guide, one should visit saunas of their men preference.

Hmmm i personally liked shogun distinct feel. Felt more homey and gentle compared to the rest where you have an unspoken rule of following the socio-cultural norms.

Haha i guess most people want to see people that they like, a small percentage i believe just want to have attention. Hmmm.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.