Male HQ

Malacca ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Melakaguy

Small but good enough to spend a couple of hours there.

Thank you. Apparently, just knew that I'll stay at Hatten instead. Hopefully i could trim down my one-pack here at Hatten's gym

Guest Melaka Town

any action/fun in malacca??

hardly to get or find in Melaka....

It's a dying place for PLUs....

even the only what they known as Plus sauna (Riverside Spa) mainly on mature DADDY Chinese and Indian crowd....(weekday less than 10 people, perhaps weekend only the most around 20....) 

Even swimming pool in Bandar Hilir, also not much crowd.... then dont talk about young PLUs.... hardly see there....

but I saw about three or four PLUs regular swimmers there but they are Chinese uncle.....

hardly to get or find in Melaka....

It's a dying place for PLUs....

even the only what they known as Plus sauna (Riverside Spa) mainly on mature DADDY Chinese and Indian crowd....(weekday less than 10 people, perhaps weekend only the most around 20....) 

Even swimming pool in Bandar Hilir, also not much crowd.... then dont talk about young PLUs.... hardly see there....

but I saw about three or four PLUs regular swimmers there but they are Chinese uncle.....

sounds boring...

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried this absolute gem of a restaurant 天鲜馆 Tian Xian Relish Restaurant in Malacca. Happened to stumble upon it purely by chance and it was an incredibly pleasant surprise. Do drop by if you are there. Awesome food and great service.

Tian Xian Relish Restaurant 天鲜馆

No. 313, Jalan Melaka Raya 1,
Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka.
+606 2881120/ +6019 3143313

Business Hours:
1100 – 1500
1800 – 2200
closed on Thursday

https://www.facebook.com/TianXianRestaurant/info?tab=overview

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Malacca deserves an overnight visit...

I visited it in Feb 2016.

Walk through the heritage part of the town - Chris Church and the Formosa wall ..

At night, stroll through Jonker Street (Fri/Sat/Sun only) for all-you-want-to-eat and drink.

Other recommended activities

Take a 45 mins boat ride..

Go to Capitol Celup for the satay shabu-shabu (opens at 4 but long queue by 4.30 pm)

Taste authentic Hainan coffee and chicken rice ball at Restoran Famosa

Eat sticks of satay ... RM 12 for 10..still cheaper than Spore prices.

Morning dim sum at Low Yong Moh Restaurant

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 23/06/2016 at 5:43 PM, Jim Tan said:

Any nice restaurant to intro? We are going to Melacca on 25-26Jun will be staying at the Majestic Melacca~

You can try...

• Restoran Nyonya Makko for peranakan food (opens @ 6pm)
  • Restoran Tong Sheng (东昇园 ) for their local tze-char + seafood dishes (cheesey crabs?)

Both are quite famous and reasonably priced,

best to Google their telephone number to make reservations before going, especially on weekends.

Njoi!

On 30/06/2016 at 3:24 PM, JustPhil said:

Any exciting places here?

I think the nicer place is the Jonker Street~ I spend most of the time there, go in day time to explore nice cafe and nice food, night time, (fri,sat & sun) walk around the night market.

8 hours ago, bluerunner said:

In Malacca now. Saw lots of massage places at Mahkota area. Not sure if they are good or aj-friendly. Dun see any gyms around (or at least at town area). 

Without a car and not knowing the place/road makes on rather "handicap". 

Dont think they are AJ friendly, been ask around on Grindr and JackD, was told that gay massage was closed down long time ago.

But let me know if you able to find any, I'm going back to Melacca again.

2 hours ago, Jim Tan said:

Dont think they are AJ friendly, been ask around on Grindr and JackD, was told that gay massage was closed down long time ago.

But let me know if you able to find any, I'm going back to Melacca again.

I did not find any

for massage. From Utopia, I saw there is a aj friendly spa near Jonkee street but I did not check it out. 

I could not even find a Boyzilian shop with male therapist there. Haha 

16 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I did not find any

for massage. From Utopia, I saw there is a aj friendly spa near Jonkee street but I did not check it out. 

I could not even find a Boyzilian shop with male therapist there. Haha 

oh hahahah~ that's terrible~ someone pls invest a male massage in Melacca~

22 minutes ago, Jim Tan said:

oh hahahah~ that's terrible~ someone pls invest a male massage in Melacca~

Yeah. But Malacca is a sleepy town. Not sure all male service can sustained or not. I heard from my friend, some shops do provide massage and waxing but service will be done by female therapist. I'm uncomfortable letting female therapist do waxing or massaging. 

:doh::doh::doh:

10 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Yeah. But Malacca is a sleepy town. Not sure all male service can sustained or not. I heard from my friend, some shops do provide massage and waxing but service will be done by female therapist. I'm uncomfortable letting female therapist do waxing or massaging. 

:doh::doh::doh:

ohhh too bad~ come back do it in SG loh~ You found any nice cafe or food there?mind to share here?

25 minutes ago, Jim Tan said:

ohhh too bad~ come back do it in SG loh~ You found any nice cafe or food there?mind to share here?

Did not explore the cafe. I know there are good and inexpensive restaurant at Melaka Raya and small shops/eatery at Jln Bukit Cina and Jln Bunga Raya and of course Jonkers Street. Need a car to explore. Else very handicap. 

@Jim Tan: you go malacca often? Can explore together if timing is good. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2016 at 1:48 PM, bluerunner said:

Did not explore the cafe. I know there are good and inexpensive restaurant at Melaka Raya and small shops/eatery at Jln Bukit Cina and Jln Bunga Raya and of course Jonkers Street. Need a car to explore. Else very handicap. 

@Jim Tan: you go malacca often? Can explore together if timing is good. 

@bluerunner Planning to go back again but cant confirm the date yet. Lucky I have some friend over there can fetch me around to eat good food but mostly I explore around in town :-)

• G_M changed the title to Malacca ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.