Male HQ

Malacca ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Melakaguy

• 3 weeks later...

Been to Malacca a few weekends last few months. I don't think any gay scene there except busy on Grindr and Hornet to name a few apps. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well as I did not manage to go in April, I replaced it with a visit last weekend.  It was kind of impromptu, no agenda and no plans.

I managed to settle into the hotel by 2.30 pm in this heritage town.  Me, being me, had to relax by the hotel's pool (actually ogling and observing the peeps there).

Relax till 6.30 pm before heading for the Jonker Street Night Market.  Like in my previous trip, lots of interesting stuff to browse but no, I did not shop for anything.   Dinner at Geographer Cafe was great and very inexpensive (RM 30 only).  Entertainment was provided by a father-daughter team - standard lounge music, ranged from Carpenters' ballads to those wishpery tunes by Norah Jones and Lisa Ono.  

I woke up rather late and it was almost 11 am when I returned to Jonker for the food hunt.  By all admissions, rice balls with succulent chicken meat was my first choice.  The queue at that famous coffee shop was long but the uniqueness was worth the wait. Thereafter, hop over to Jonker 88 for that satisfying bowl of nyonya chendol to clear the heat from the body.  

Another swim and tan session in the afternoon before meeting up with a new Apps friend at the Nadeje Cafe at Mahkota Parade.  We shared 2 pieces of the famed mille crepe cake..just a delicious experiment.I mean the cake and not that fellow, sorry no juicy details following our short cakeshop rendezvous.

Overall it was a good weekend destination and really, I spent more in Singapore for the same staycation.   The nostalgic feel of this town is simply irresistible.  Perhaps I should make it a point to repeat this quarterly or better still, let us have a group of maybe 4 to 6 mature friends (and possibly their younger counterparts) do the trip together!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello - I live in Ayer Keroh area, looking for outcall massage service. The masseur I have been seeing has moved overseas, and the ayurvedic shop I like in Melaka downtown is too far away for fully relaxing experience (drive back home kills the relaxing mood!)

Any suggestions or offers? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Number 50 Hang Jebat. It looks like an Antique shop.

However, I jokingly refer to it as "Anne Franks gay Sauna" - if any of the Franks were gay that place is the funniest decoy I've seen.

Only the Peranakan chinese could come up with something so ludicrous, so ingenious, so.......utterly brilliant it defies belief.

• 4 weeks later...

Am someone who just discovered this thread and currently in Melaka. Young average Joe here looking for hangout buddies! (or maybe more) 

Reply this comment and let's go for a drink! 

On 6/4/2017 at 1:46 AM, expat uncle said:

Hello - I live in Ayer Keroh area, looking for outcall massage service. The masseur I have been seeing has moved overseas, and the ayurvedic shop I like in Melaka downtown is too far away for fully relaxing experience (drive back home kills the relaxing mood!)

Any suggestions or offers? Thanks

Where is the Ayurvedic shop?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DotDot
On 2017. 8. 21. at 8:26 PM, ecohgay said:

anyone in melaka now? want to meet up?

I'm in Melaka until next week. Got nothing to do at home so I'm up for drinks!

Guest DotDot
On 2017. 8. 24. at 11:01 PM, Anon54 said:

Anyone wanna meet up at hotel Novotel tomorrow morning for some fun?

Awww I was free for the last few days but didn't see your post. 

Guest winlocker
On 8/27/2017 at 9:15 PM, vik32 said:

Will be there on 5th -7th sept at hatten hotel. Anyone wanna hang out? Pm me thanks 

I will be staying at Melaka as the date mentioned. whatsapp or wechat me if you wanna meet up wc: coldlock79

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Malacca ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.