Male HQ

Pics & Videos Of Charming Mature Asian Men / Daddy (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I would expect that u, after raising an ad hominem, to defend ur stand and point out,if any, where my arguments were flawed.Clearly lacking both the tool and skills to engage me meaningully, Funny, Guest and their ilk resorted to a display of fluff, reeking foolishly of childish taunts. Sadly, this only serves to discredit u further, sinking u to new lows.

U may be basking in the cheers and accolades from your fellow juveniles now, but from where I am looking in as an adult, you come out looking like kids - all wearing Village Idiot badges stupidly on your sleeves for all and sundry. This will be your classical "what was I thinking" moments later on in life.

Guest - U give urself too much credit if u think your inablity to stand up for your assertions can be conveniently attributed to a generation gap. Clarity of thoughts and abilty to defend a proposition transcend age. Unlike u,I see this more as a gap of mental chasm between us. U are just not up to the mark. I can also see that u are linguistically challenged given the way u grapple with ur sentences, so I will reduce my argument to require just a simple yes/no answer. If u can't defend ur argument, then at the very least, u sud be able to defend ur point of view.

Did u assert that ppl from sgboy will NEVER, beyond all doubts, post any degrading comments on public material like M1-M4 ?

Yes / No

Funny- The thread started with pics of M1-M4 which attracted comments from readers- some of it ungentlemanly, some of it distasteful but all are acceptable. I have no quarrels with that. Wat ppl do here is to post their views on public entities, public material found in public domain. Perfectly acceptable as this is a forum. Citiguy did just that, describing M2's smile as fake.

Then u came along, threw in some nasty descriptions abt ppl whom u feel were less qualified to make comments on M1-M4, and followed immediately by Citiguy's example of a fake smile. It is clear that ur arrow is no longer directed at public,nameless entities, but on Citiguy, who is a registered member of BW, whom ppl know and can associate with in this forum. Is this not a personal attack ?

This is what I take issue with.

What I have done is to refute a baseless assertion from Guest and defend a registered member of BW against a coterie of skulkers and lurkers of cyberspace. I stand by what I said. Can you ?

As of last count, there are 4 scouts in Camp Juv(p)enile. Pitting 8 heads against an everyday,old uncle is more than loading the dice in your favour. If you want to be taken seriously, debate seriously.

Show this 36yr old baby ur combined mettle.

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N36, why you just quiet, what are you trying to proof here. wierd :swear: in other topic you were praising other for their contribution, for what ?? to get attention or to sell your b..... ?? :swear:

Guest blurboi

normally i just skip those post i'm not interested lor, like those attention seeker, just leave them alone, and they will have no one to 'fire' their words

all those wise one like to praise other or fire other just let them be ba, world peace :lol:

P.S. no point reply or quote my msg just someone passing by

Sigh...just knew Nice-36 will come up with more nonsense...discriminating people who registered against those who didn't. I think after finding out how silly his comments were in his previous posts, he had to bring up something new to argue about....

Sigh, best just ignore his babbling, else he will come up with more and more nonsense to talk about.

Yea...maybe he is trying to draw attention to get his butt fxxked.

Guest Peace no war

为了几张照片就在这PLU小圈子爆发了一场激战。。。。

我们要何时才能学会和睦共处

每个人都有各的喜好, 当然能自由抒发己见, 您有你的看法 他有他

的意见

不要对别人的看法作出人身攻击, 您看了不爽就跳去看别的主题与帖子

大家要学会如何相处

这本来是一个很INTERESTING的帖子, 现在却沦为吵架的场子, 呜呼哀哉!

Oralb: I changed the english spelling

Pic 3 and 4 CHUBBY !!!!!??????!!!! :blink:

OMG, dun tell me this forum is getting more and more like SG boys liao... Some more more and more so call "younger generation" posting irresponsible comments liao.

*sob* *sob* *sob*

Younger people have no respect for elder guys liao.... :huh:

Can wait to see the SG BOYS ( not intended to mean THAT portal) getting older, chubbiers.... :twisted:

Nice-36, I am wondering why you bother even to reply....

By the way, I do like the pic 1 and 3 and 4, I dunno why, the pic 2 is abit off-colour leh...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Nice tried to stand up for a friend and his belief. What's wrong with that? I bet those who attacked Nice are people who either do not have good friends who will stand by them or people who seldom have firm belief. Pathetic. Or does the truth that he said hurt so much that some cannot tahan? Poor things.

Nice, for your courage to stand firmly by your viewpoint in the midst of such unwarranted criticism, i applaud you. :clap: Let these cowards who hide behind the name of anonymity say what they want. It does not matter cos' i believe many of the the true men (those registered members) understand and support you.

Nice tried to stand up for a friend and his belief. What's wrong with that? I bet those who attacked Nice are people who either do not have good friends who will stand by them or people who seldom have firm belief. Pathetic. Or does the truth that he said hurt so much that some cannot tahan? Poor things.

Nice, for your courage to stand firmly by your viewpoint in the midst of such unwarranted criticism, i applaud you. :clap: Let these cowards who hide behind the name of anonymity say what they want. It does not matter cos' i believe many of the the true men (those registered members) understand and support you.

Also trying to get his butt fxxked eh

At the most only no. 9 can make it for me. All cannot make it.

Oops ... typo mistake

It should be "we got sAme taste ... No 9 is the man"

Scared sensitive ppl might think -- you got sOme taste so other dun have lar !? and kana slamp in here.

Some of the people are repeated...just that they took off or put on spectacles.

Where did the originator of this post get these pictures?

I have a feeling someone is trying to see if his looks is generally accepted by the circle, byt posting some pics and putting his pics in as one of those, just to see the reaction of others... :D

Haha, if this is the case, very smart way of trying to see where you stand then....

Maybe its a pic of those people he had sex with? Else where would the nude pictures be gotten from? From personal web sites? Maybe...

All in all, maybe by posting these photos of very average, and some below average guys, it just goes to tell us that most of us look like that...so don't think too highly of ourselves! :D

Maybe I also look like them, or worse!!! DIE! :ph34r:

The guys in the pictures all look like ordinary decent guys that you and me may have seen around. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..... enough said. :P

I agree... we all will grow old one day.. and we must learn appreciate a mature man... imagine... we are bombarded by pictures of young nubile things with six packs and all... they are young.. what about the older ones... they do not deserve to be killed off because of their age.

Please... just learn to appreciate - men who like wine... mature with age.

The issue is not so much with age or maturity. Its whether its your type or not...

If the pics are posted up for people to comment, people are free to comment. Of course, do it with some measure of tact.

Let's comment on the pictures. Don;t comment on other people's comments.

The guys in the pictures all look like ordinary decent guys that you and me may have seen around. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..... enough said. :P

Agree totally. I like stocky and meaty guys while most others like slim, lean etc. So there is actually very little competition in my segment of interest. So much the better for me! Haha!

Hint : Not everyday there is a good looking, hunky guy who goes after the chubbier market segment when he could easily frolick in the circle of lean-toned, hunky gym hunks.

:D:lol::D:P:) :yuk: :rolleyes:;):lol::D:P

Is there an issue whether these people know that their nude pics are on the website?

Got a feeling some pics are like those you exchanged with on irc.

Actually if this is the case, its very, very despicable. Let's hope the guy who posted all these pictures got the relevant nod of approval from the guys whose pics are being posted up for everyone to cut, slash, burn...and maybe...praise....

Guest Guest01

True fact is True fact, wonder those who want to side nice-36 ever been to Travvy ( sgboy )? If you all thought that mature w/o brain can bluff here bluff there, i only can confirm that, age can't prove anything.

Just go & look at those people that post in Travvy, do they ever post something like what you all mention then later come back to this forum & say what you say is True not lies.

Don't just here bark bark but blind fold & thought truth can be hide.

http://www.trevvy.com/hotbods/

see for youself those so call mature guys " with brain", if still want to tell sweet little lies go ahead. Don't ever say we come to wrong place & this place is not for us, that's only make yourself more childish & immature.

We never creature problem or troubles, we just telling the facts & just those " smart " mature guys who want to prove us wrong.

Is there an issue whether these people know that their nude pics are on the website?

Got a feeling some pics are like those you exchanged with on irc.

Hahaha... i also got the feel too.. but these series pic.. all look about the same..

like example:

Pic 1 and 2 are the same person

pic 7 and 8 are the same person

But is ok la.. i don think all so bad.. but just average..

thanks for sharing your personal copy of your hunting in the kinds of mature guys u got.

:P:P

258yvky.jpg

I have downloaded the pics and uploaded on online.

try the following:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p246/sg...275487599_a.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p246/sg...273077039_a.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p246/sg...271108849_a.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p246/sg.../1266745182.jpg

now it is not that i ONLY go for guys that old, it is just that the web site that i downloaded the pic prefered older man.

and you can see that i prefer decent gentleman with specs. fair skin, neatly groom, exec wear type.... *hint* *hint*

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Now...we are talking a little...you have slight competition from me there...The 4 pics are ok...but none caight my attention so much as the 2nd one.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/candlesg/36376.jpg

Now...we are talking a little...you have slight competition from me there...The 4 pics are ok...but none caight my attention so much as the 2nd one.

I have no comment, cos each have their own tatse, just depends their type of chasers more or less in this whole aj market :P

I think from this discussion and many other discussions from other topics, we can deduce one thing - Tastes are varied. Different people find different kinds of looks attractive.

With this in mind, I hope those people out there who think you are overly fat, overly thin, overly old, overly young, overly tall, overly shoet etc. can take heart...You are not undesirable to everyone. You have your own market. Don;t ever let anyone else tell you that you are less than desirable again...

I have no comment, cos each have their own tatse, just depends their type of chasers more or less in this whole aj market :P

I like them ALL ~~~~ :P:lol::ph34r:

• Guest locked this topic