Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Uncle
5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I have 1, quality consider good.  VPL can still be quite obvious during day time but not obvious during the night. Remember a hot afternoon crossing the traffic light, a young daddy holding his kid crossing from the opposite side notice my VPL. He keep staring at me. Haha

You should try sheng siong and NTUC, its the new freeballing paradise

Guest Jayden

Freeball to the NTUC today. Saw a few hunks and daddy also free ball. Seems like now during the CB period. More people are Freeballing when thet step out ?

Seems like the stocky and hunky daddies out of the hiding.... eversince the start of the CB, they can be seen in the supermarket such as NTUC, Sheng Shiong, GIANT either with their wives or with kids or alone getting stuff and also in coffee shop getting some Tabao food....

90% of them are in Commandos and their shorts are either Black, Red, White or Yellow.

Black and Red can only see their bulges while the White and Yellow ones can see their bulges as well as their shafts and cock heads. Full length are mostly Uncut while shaft + the heads are mostly Cut or Short-foreskin.

Even their tight ass cracks sipping into their shorts while u walked behind them.

Damn freaking delicious and making me so horny

Have been freeballing since start of CB too. No aircon at home so it gets pretty humid and hot so there's no need for additional layer of cloth below my black army admin/ running shorts. All feels normal even when I go out to buy my meals or to the supermarket for grocery shopping. Just let it swing freely :)

Guest Uncle
22 hours ago, snowball said:

I love totally nude in my room, feel my cock & diy when ever I like, I commando if I need to leave my door, esp during CB period, want to feel free before start work again.

Why not freeball everyday, everywhere

Been liberating freeballing since CB started. even when i go for exercising.

also see a number of freeballers on my cycling/walking routes in the evenings.

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

a little difficult to see while riding. need super fast eyes.

but i know i expose while riding.

Paul King

I wear normal running shorts. but that is what I am going to get once this CB is over.

Paul King

yes. trying to loose weight at the same time

Paul King

Guest Uncle
10 hours ago, Nconda King said:

yes. trying to loose weight at the same time

What's your weight now? How much can you loose through cycling? How much do u need to cycle, do u know? Your freeball might be hurting by then...

Guest Jump rope
On 5/29/2020 at 3:27 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Hope that's my neighbor jumping rope downstairs...

You got try talking to him? Who knows it could be me who you saw.. :) 

Guest Guest

Just now saw a guy in 30s with his wife/gf in NTUC wearing those board / surf shorts. Wear until so low until the bulge is so obvious in front.    Dunno is it on purpose. Seems not bad looking too. I walked past him and stared at it and he saw. 

But not everytime so lucky. 
Sometimes the whole NTUC got no handsome or fit guys, full of out of shape guys instead.

Like recently saw one fat ugly guy squat down and exposing his butt crack, ewwww almost throw up my lunch :yuk:

Guest Newbie

After freeballing most of the time during the CB period, even when going down to buy food at both wet and super market. Kind of feels weird wearing undies back to work on 2 June. 

Anyone has similar experience.

Guest Guest

You guys can check out Tiktok, many hot guys worldwide like to jump bounce and dance without wearing underwear, with their bulges swinging left right up down. Many of them do it on purpose! 

On 5/31/2020 at 6:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

Just now saw a guy in 30s with his wife/gf in NTUC wearing those board / surf shorts. Wear until so low until the bulge is so obvious in front.    Dunno is it on purpose. Seems not bad looking too. I walked past him and stared at it and he saw. 

But not everytime so lucky. 
Sometimes the whole NTUC got no handsome or fit guys, full of out of shape guys instead.

Like recently saw one fat ugly guy squat down and exposing his butt crack, ewwww almost throw up my lunch :yuk:

lucky u with the board

shorts guy, haha

Guest Uncle
On 6/5/2020 at 11:40 AM, thickpec said:

Before 7.23, he is freeballing and bouncing his cock. 

Wow! This makes me horny all day. I was precum in the MRT watching this. My work pants are stained so wet. Gotta cover with my bag

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, neverletmego said:

very hot!

Yes, nowadays NTUC all got guts like this. Freeball shorts and bulges like huge fist inside, can see the penis crown line pushing against the shorts. Aiyo, making me precum just thinking about this abang at the fruits section. I want to reach out and squeeze it so hard...

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.