Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

6 hours ago, raind said:

Frankly, I’ve been freeballing for decades... so it feels pretty normal... conversely, I’d feel very uncomfortable wearing underwear.

That because you are so used to being without underwear. 
I’m equally comfortable in or without underwear. 

Guest Carrie Underwear

Saw some guys free ball on Downtown line. I was itting next to the clear panel next to the entrance. A couple of guys came in. One of them stood next to my panel and his jersey shorts were tented. 🍭🍭:P 

Guest Uncle
On 7/10/2020 at 12:53 AM, raind said:

Frankly, I’ve been freeballing for decades... so it feels pretty normal... conversely, I’d feel very uncomfortable wearing underwear.

Nice one sista! Ohh so dangly hawt and wet, ya?

Guest Uncle
11 hours ago, begleitung said:

Must be very hott when the pant is dripping wet. 

Yes, that's why freeball as Singapore weather is incredibly humid. Most days real men freeball coz it's easy to pee, easy for massage, easy for acupuncture, easy for cruise... Be easy. Freeball.

5 hours ago, quanjishou said:

in fact most sports shorts comes with a built in tights or brief, if u wear those without underwear still consider free ball since it is also 2 layer just that sew together.

For a true free baller, it doesn’t work that way. I will cut it off...

13 hours ago, raind said:

For a true free baller, it doesn’t work that way. I will cut it off...

i wear those army shorts, both admin and running one, but since CB starting and WFH, I have always let my dick and balls out of the inner sewn layer... like that more cooling too :D

20 minutes ago, raind said:

Cut off inner linings if u have read the quote I’ve pasted

Inner linings remove will make your bulge looks more inviting... 

all my shorts - inner linings removed

all my undies - inner layer of the frontal portion removed

46 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

those with tights is possible as those usually 59 and above. those with net maybe about 40. those without anything depends on brand if cheap can get around 20. so is possible.

I have a pair of white GMW tights which is just one layer, no net at all  costed SGD$89.90

On 7/16/2020 at 2:31 AM, quanjishou said:

then mights well buy those without cos some with tights inside is like double or even triple the price

Yup. Totally agree. actually the most comfortable ones are those cotton ones from China. Not sure if they sell now. 

13 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Nothing much to learn lah.....The  3rd situatn is when i have diarrhoea - could be at a public toilet or office setting loh

n i stained my undies

no choice i hve to dump it hence i.... go commando instead.....

pls dont laugh at me but i felt men to easily have stomachache at the “wrong time”’!! Women hardly

Lau Sai 

6 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Sometimes may not b diarrhoea also will......kekekekeke

Haha...okok...ya when lots of flatulence may cause discharge too.  Think most of us got it before.

Once had a shiok dinner with friends. Rounded off with a can of pineapple juice before leaving. Half way otw home had to get off bus when I saw a coffee shop. Rushed into toilet just in time but my new undie got to throw. Good thing didn't stain my jeans at all. If not, not only freeballing but half naked btm down. It was a truly scary experience. Never dare to take pineapple juice ever again after a full meal..LOL

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Try and see
5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Nothing much to learn lah.....The  3rd situatn is when i have diarrhoea - could be at a public toilet or office setting loh

n i stained my undies

no choice i hve to dump it hence i.... go commando instead.....

pls dont laugh at me but i felt men to easily have stomachache at the “wrong time”’!! Women hardly

Nothing paiseh about that.

Happened to me before. 

It happens when I'm having diarrhoea, and it's a very large amount, it will sometimes ooze out even before I can make it to the toilet. 

One or two times, it happened when I just reached my office. Like you, I had to throw my underwear away in the office toilet, and go commando the whole day.

Another time it happened when I had just reached home. That one was quite bad as the jeans was also ruined. Somemore it was a new pair and quite expensive. But luckily I was already home so I tied everything in a double plastic bag and threw it away, and then bathed properly.

Really hate those moments. But thankfully they are not often. On average it would be once every few years!  😜

Also, I believe it happens to women also;  not just guys.

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

Nothing paiseh about that.

Happened to me before. 

It happens when I'm having diarrhoea, and it's a very large amount, it will sometimes ooze out even before I can make it to the toilet. 

One or two times, it happened when I just reached my office. Like you, I had to throw my underwear away in the office toilet, and go commando the whole day.

Another time it happened when I had just reached home. That one was quite bad as the jeans was also ruined. Somemore it was a new pair and quite expensive. But luckily I was already home so I tied everything in a double plastic bag and threw it away, and then bathed properly.

Really hate those moments. But thankfully they are not often. On average it would be once every few years!  😜

Also, I believe it happens to women also;  not just guys.

Y throw instead of washing it cleanly?

17 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Y throw instead of washing it cleanly?

I suppose it depended on how bad or messy it was. Even after cleaning there could be psychological barrier to overcome of the mess and odour. Really SHIT to go commando because of that. All the sensuous sexy thots would fly out of the window...LOL

Guest Share

That 3rd scenario happened to me few times too.

The one that I can remember vividly was 5 yrs ago, right before my turn as a speaker in an important event in HK - my first time ever to represent the company to speak in front of other industry leaders in the region. Furthermore, as a speaker, I was sharing the same table as other big shots and ceo of other company. The timing this happened was so not right. Lol.

Its not a diarrhoea, jt a fart, then I felt something came out slightly in my pant. Luckily it happened when the current speaker just started his 30 mins session.

Realizing that, I have to excuse myself, and calmly walk out. Luckily it was jt a little bit. Just wash myself clean, and throw away the underwear.

When I'm back, it was just in time the staff crew was looking for me to put the handsfree mic on me.

After 5 mins, it's my turn to be on stage. I was freeballing during such an important presentation of my life!

Lol.

13 hours ago, Guest Share said:

That 3rd scenario happened to me few times too.

The one that I can remember vividly was 5 yrs ago, right before my turn as a speaker in an important event in HK - my first time ever to represent the company to speak in front of other industry leaders in the region. Furthermore, as a speaker, I was sharing the same table as other big shots and ceo of other company. The timing this happened was so not right. Lol.

Its not a diarrhoea, jt a fart, then I felt something came out slightly in my pant. Luckily it happened when the current speaker just started his 30 mins session.

Realizing that, I have to excuse myself, and calmly walk out. Luckily it was jt a little bit. Just wash myself clean, and throw away the underwear.

When I'm back, it was just in time the staff crew was looking for me to put the handsfree mic on me.

After 5 mins, it's my turn to be on stage. I was freeballing during such an important presentation of my life!

Lol.

Wish i was there to witness the anaconda moving freely in yr pants in front of my eyes. 

I go freeballing at home all d time (don kn since when alr), im used to it n enjoyed being "free and empty" below, haha. If i nd to go downstair to get sth, i will just put on my underwear n go out. Once come back, remove n continue freeballing. If gvn a choice, i preferred freeballing to go out, but i think still a need to wear underwear to prevent "emergency", like errection, haha.

16 hours ago, Eded90838 said:

I go freeballing at home all d time (don kn since when alr), im used to it n enjoyed being "free and empty" below, haha. If i nd to go downstair to get sth, i will just put on my underwear n go out. Once come back, remove n continue freeballing. If gvn a choice, i preferred freeballing to go out, but i think still a need to wear underwear to prevent "emergency", like errection, haha.

Woww u get dressed 4 downstairs. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.