Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Guest

I remembered when I was studying in school. I noticed there were some whom still free ball despite being in their teens. In my mind I was thinking why would they still want to free ball despite having to have reached their teens and privates are already well developed. I mean it is perfectly normal to do so when you are younger and not so well developed and the chances of exposing the privates are not so obvious. For the whole time, most of them their privates were exposed when sitting down.

It always puzzled me why would they still want to do it when they reached their teens. Tried doing it once to school. And totally didn't like the feeling. Was having hard on most of the time.

It was onpy when I entered university did I tried again and totally like the feeling and did not look back to underwear again. It was then I understood why my school mates in my teens did that. The feeling is totally awesome.

Guest dark_jedi

Anyway, back to free balling...I tried that because I forgot to bring extra briefs after a game of tennis. After showering, I only wore the new shorts and a dry t-shirt. I became self-conscious as my straight tennis buddy was cute. After that, I try my best not to go commando when I go out,

when i was playing tennis, i always freeballed actually, and wearing those FBT shorts without lining... the reason is because the FBT shorts gives me the allowance to move and stretch freely around the courts since tennis is all about movements; i feel that those cotton shorts/berms always restricts movements... i dun get hardon while playing so that's ok...

but in any other circumstances while freeballing under unlined FBT is dangerous since the little brother can happily get aroused!

Never had any trouble abt my tats. They r all under my clothes. Word has got out once dat Im gay n the VP tried to talk to me abt it. I told her that what I do in my pte life is none of her business n dat was dat!

Back to da topic:

When I wore undies I had problem with the cup. My balls were always spilling out. Dats y I only wore CK boxer briefs. The worst brand ever was TOOT. Nonexistent cup. :D

Lol...the cup runneth over.  My imaginations going going going...

when i was playing tennis, i always freeballed actually, and wearing those FBT shorts without lining... the reason is because the FBT shorts gives me the allowance to move and stretch freely around the courts since tennis is all about movements; i feel that those cotton shorts/berms always restricts movements... i dun get hardon while playing so that's ok...

but in any other circumstances while freeballing under unlined FBT is dangerous since the little brother can happily get aroused!

Free-ball tennis: It'll be obvious when the dick swings, no? Unless the FBT shorts are black in colour.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Guest freeballer

never had the habit of wearing underwear at home.. grown up freeballing lol. only wear underwear if i go out.. i freeball in camp too, unless i go outfield or have combat physical exercise. realised that i ain't the only freeballer in camp...

Yes. When I was in camp. I realised that too. Most of the whom freeball are full timers. 

I freeball all the time when at home!  So uncomfortable wearing undies.  However, no choice gotta wear undies when going out.  However, for some shorts with inner lining, sometimes will forgo the undies.  Heng I'm not too big when soft, so when freeball, ppl can hardly tell. Hehehe

Haha must be quite exciting to find out some guys in your camps are freeballing. Recently found out some guys have been freeballing all along even while om duties and to gym. Haha tried to follow but kept getting a hardon so I gave up

Anyone noticed their mates in camp freeballung and asked them about it?

Guest Freeballer

never had the habit of wearing underwear at home.. grown up freeballing lol. only wear underwear if i go out.. i freeball in camp too, unless i go outfield or have combat physical exercise. realised that i ain't the only freeballer in camp...

Haha must be quite exciting to find out some guys in your camps are freeballing. Recently found out some guys have been freeballing all along even while om duties and to gym. Haha tried to follow but kept getting a hardon so I gave up

Anyone noticed their mates in camp freeballung and asked them about it?

I guess it is common to freeball in camp. Lots of camp mates are doing it either for comfort under such hot weather orit has been a habbit since young. I know of a few camp mates, whom never wore any undies since young as far as he can remember.  The ultimate camp mate I had was a full time full baller and he sleeps completely nude in camp. 

Guest guest

I freeball at home only... dare not go further than that... my friend freeballs in boardshorts in the pool...

It is difficult to adjust or should I say get used to it. Try it once or twice and you will soon get used it it. As the saying goes. Nothing venture nothing gaain.

The first few attempt are difficult as you will constantly get hard on. After a while, you wi get so used to it that getting a hard on is rare

Guest John

are thereI remembered when I was studying in school. I noticed there were some whom still free ball despite being in their teens. In my mind I was thinking why would they still want to free ball despite having to have reached their teens and privates are already well developed. I mean it is perfectly normal to do so when you are younger and not so well developed and the chances of exposing the privates are not so obvious. For the whole time, most of them their privates were exposed when sitting down.

It always puzzled me why would they still want to do it when they reached their teens. Tried doing it once to school. And totally didn't like the feeling. Was having hard on most of the time.

It was onpy when I entered university did I tried again and totally like the feeling and did not look back to underwear again. It was then I understood why my school mates in my teens did that. The feeling is totally awesome.

Yup. I do notice that too. In fact there were quite a handful of them freeballing. And when they sit down, most of them are exposing their privates. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Funny how we dun wear undies when we are very young, 'learn' to wear undies during teens and beyond and then in adulthood, some go freeball again.

Guest Hop hop

I freeball when I gym. Especially so when I decide to run on the threadmill. The reason is because I don't like to put on a wet underwear after I have bathed. So being a lazy person, I freeball when I gym. I will put on my shorts with or without inner net.

Free balling is the best. It is very easy to spot someone who free balls. The area around the crotch will be bouncy. So when you make a movement, you will see it flap. Flap flap flap! Serious! Don't believe? Try it and then observe others.

Guest Pondster

I freeball when I am wearing no 4. Anyway, we are all guys in green. What's the big deal?

There was once after exercise and we went to built our tent. After building it, I went in the unbutton my pants. My buddy did the same but he wore underwear.

So I jokingly said, "I like it without underwear and I'm not wearing one now. Since we sweat so much in camp, why don't you just take off your underwear? We are both guys. No problem with me."

He really took his underwear off! Right in the tent with me. I had a boner after that. He saw mine and laughed. But I didn't care. In fact, I jerked off after he laughed. He just ignored me and continued lying on his back next to me. When I came, he even said CB and laughed.

Guess not all straight guys are uptight about it.

Guest fake heckcare

The fucking typical gay pretence, strip, show me ur cock, what u have i have. Duh. Anything outta tt cb mouth to see someones lanjiao

Guest Freeballer

Funny how we wear undies when we are very young, 'learn' to wear undies during teens and beyond and then in adulthood, some go freeball again.

I guess when we were younger, our parents didn't see the need for underwear. As we enter primary school,  we were given undwrwear and were "forced" to wear them. Kind of didn't know why must wear the undies since we had freeballed for so long and having to wear undies makes everything so tight.

But I still have peers who freeball through out their primary school. Even till their secondary school years they still freeball.  Witness many of them exposing their family jewels especially in short pants during the lower secondary days.

Upon entering adulthood. I guess iur dressing is very much on our own. Parents cant control what we wear. Therefore many of us revert back to freeballing.

Oh yesh. Many of my peers freeballed in the army uniforms too. They mentioned they had never wore any undies since they were young.

Guest Go Free

Free balling is the best. It is very easy to spot someone who free balls. The area around the crotch will be bouncy. So when you make a movement, you will see it flap. Flap flap flap! Serious! Don't believe? Try it and then observe others.

I do see people's crotch area bounce when they walk. But how to tell if they are free ballng or wearing boxers. I belive boxers dont give mich support to hold it in place

Yesterday freeball in supermarket but oops shorts abit tight.

Gt 1 young daddy keep looking at me and my shorts. I think he was following me while holding on to his daughter.

I think i must have seduced him

Yesterday freeball in supermarket but oops shorts abit tight.

Gt 1 young daddy keep looking at me and my shorts. I think he was following me while holding on to his daughter.

I think i must have seduced him

describe young daddy leh...

i luv it when hunks freeball in fbt ... esp dboaters. can see the shape :P:P

I freeball the moment I get home but will be 100% naked when I'm in my room. Every time when I want to step out of my room, I will wear my shorts but freeballing and when I'm in my room, I'm naked again. I sleep naked and I always lock my door when I'm in my room.

Try sleeping naked, the feeling is good man.

I also slp naked...but I just close the door but dun lock the door.... =)

Guest Freeballer Devotee

I guess when we were younger, our parents didn't see the need for underwear. As we enter primary school,  we were given undwrwear and were "forced" to wear them. Kind of didn't know why must wear the undies since we had freeballed for so long and having to wear undies makes everything so tight.

But I still have peers who freeball through out their primary school. Even till their secondary school years they still freeball.  Witness many of them exposing their family jewels especially in short pants during the lower secondary days.

Upon entering adulthood. I guess iur dressing is very much on our own. Parents cant control what we wear. Therefore many of us revert back to freeballing.

Oh yesh. Many of my peers freeballed in the army uniforms too. They mentioned they had never wore any undies since they were young.

That is so true.

Right now. Freeballing is the way to go, under such warm and humid weather.

I also slp naked...but I just close the door but dun lock the door.... =)

Sleeping naked is the best. before I freeball, I used to pull down my pants leaving only my boxers in bed. Now, since I am not wearing anything undies. The moment I pull down my pants, I sleep in the nude.

Sleeping nude is the way to go.

Guest Guest

i think most guys, str8 or gays, freeball at home or around their estates when buying small stuffs or running small errands.

doesnt make sense to wear undies at home.

Guest j.pokkemon

i love freeballing both at home and out too, but mostly if I know i'll be sitting down outside, I'll put on underwear...

because sometimes when I get up after sitting down at coffee shop (for e.g.) for meals, I notice by shorts cling tight to my buttock... rather embarrassing...

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.