Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

IMHO not easy to show or see butt crack even if people bend over when they are wearing low cut shorts/pants. If we see ourselves in the mirror, our butt crack are pretty low. So only a privilege few have such honor to show off.  :thumb:

I was having my dinner at a nearby hawker centre.  And I saw 2 people freeballing. One was wearing jeans and the other in his army uniform. Both were showing their butt crack. Quite obvious they were freeballing

:clap: I used to do that too but most of my friends always thought I was just joking with them...  ;)

I was with my friend window shopping and I shocked him when I said I saved quite a bit of money because I dont wear underwear and he went "you started free balling?"

Very common to see people freeballs at pool. Coming into changing room, take off shorts and put on trunks or after shower just put on shorts/bermudas. Used to do that myself. Or where trunks at home under my shorts than after shower realise I forgotten to pack in an undies so end up just freeballs home...lol ^_^

I freeball at BFCC and at the swimming pool too.

Guest Freeballer

I like the feeling of freeballing.. but

i get hardon easily.. so unless i carry a bag, will usually wear a boxer / brief.

If i am wearing jeans, which is tighter.. then just free ball

Do it more often. Once you get the hang of it. You will experience less hard on regardless of the material of the pants you are wearing.

Guest Guest69

I like the feeling of freeballing.. but 

i get hardon easily.. so unless i carry a bag, will usually wear a boxer / brief. 

If i am wearing jeans, which is tighter.. then just free ball 

Does boxers help? I thought it is also loose and don't offer 'support' to hold your erection from being too obvious??

Wearing boxers is quite similar to freeballing. Needs training though. I remember I first start of wearing only boxers while sleeping. Then got more used to it start to wear around the house. Later with jeans. And now I'm graduate. Can wear boxers with anything. I even Bo chup when postmen come I just walk out with my boxers and topless to collect the package. And just go out of my house to smoke along the roads whereby got lots of aunties jogging around the neighborhood. Haha

Guest Freeballer

Wearing boxers is quite similar to freeballing. Needs training though. I remember I first start of wearing only boxers while sleeping. Then got more used to it start to wear around the house. Later with jeans. And now I'm graduate. Can wear boxers with anything. I even Bo chup when postmen come I just walk out with my boxers and topless to collect the package. And just go out of my house to smoke along the roads whereby got lots of aunties jogging around the neighborhood. Haha

Lol. I like your definition of graduate with boxers. So when are you going for your Masters in freeballing. 

i was soft just now.. then i saw ur comment, hard again! 

:S i better close this website now.

but seriously, i need a bj .. haven't had fun for long time. 

Stiff-cock-neck + Trend-never-had-sex-long-time-Micro

1. This is a discussion forum not your personal Chat-room.

2. Stick to the discussion about freeballing and going commando and not about how your cock is hard or soft, etc.

3. Any more ads from you, Stiff-cock masking as a post I will surely suspend you.

4. If you really want to get your cock sucked, go to the Personal folder and post a real ad like everyone else and stop trying to bait those reading this topic about how long you have never had a your cock sucked.

5. Both of you please go get a room and suck yourself silly, for all I care.

The discussion here is NOT about YOU.

Now get back to the discussion!

Guest dark_jedi

i doubt i can ever fully go commando across the board because of a very sticky issue haha :D imagine the pants, the jeans all stained whenever i have notti tots while freeballing!

Wah. Sorry.

Not on purpose.

Kindly help me delete my account.

Thank you.

Just for your info, it is directed at your actions not at you.

You should learn from others how they handle being told off. http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=30447&p=648681

Well, then again, when you can't take the heat, it's better to leave the kitchen.

PM Bern or Hendry to have your account removed.

Just for your info, it is directed at your actions not at you.

You should learn from others how they handle being told off. http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=30447&p=648681

Well, then again, when you can't take the heat, it's better to leave the kitchen.

PM Bern or Hendry to have your account removed.

Are you quite unbearing and rude as a moderator?

A forum doesn't exist without members, no one needs to take your shit.

Guest Freeballer

i wore underwear all the way till uni. then one day i decided to wear boxers to sleep, and since then never looking back. Never tried freeballing or boxers when i'm outside. coz i find it too drafty heh. 

For a start,  try wearing your boxers out.  Freeballing and wearing boxers feeling is almost 80% identical. Once you get use to it.  You can try it without your boxers and will be 100% freeballing or I should say going commando

It's not the pubes. It's the foreskin lol. Got accidentally zip my foreskin and got stuck. Pain as hell! That was when I'm 6. Lol

It's not the pubes. It's the foreskin lol. Got accidentally zip my foreskin and got stuck. Pain as hell! That was when I'm 6. Lol

I cringed as I read this.. :3

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Guest Freeballer

I would assume that you have been freeballing till the age of 6 until you accidentally zip your foreakin. Which is why you started wearing undies.  If you can freeball all the way till 6. I believe you can do it now  and agin. Just be more careful and you will be fine.

I would assume that you have been freeballing till the age of 6 until you accidentally zip your foreakin. Which is why you started wearing undies.  If you can freeball all the way till 6. I believe you can do it now  and agin. Just be more careful and you will be fine.

I'm 32 years old la.. Those who are born in 70's and 80's nobody sell underwear for kids la. Family so poor where got money buy underwear. Probably reach primary school then got some really small size underwear to wear.

Guest Freeballer

I'm 32 years old la.. Those who are born in 70's and 80's nobody sell underwear for kids la. Family so poor where got money buy underwear. Probably reach primary school then got some really small size underwear to wear.

I too am around your age. I agreed that those days in the 80s, nobody sells underwear for kids, especially boys. Which is why is it so common to see boys under 7 not wearing underwear.

Even till primary school and secondary school, I still see classmates not wearing underwear. More often then not, when they sit down, I am able to see them exposing their family jewels.

I too was freeballing till the age of 9 before I started wearing undies, but I gave them up part time when served my NS, and full time at the age of 28.

For now, wearing boxers is quite similar to freeballing. After getting use to wearing boxer, I am sure you would have no problem adapting to freeballing and will know how to handle the zipper.

Guys who wear tight fitting pants - do you freeball? I feel jeans doesn't pose as much issues.

If so, where do you park - up or down? I can imagine it would be damn obvious ;)

What are 'pros and cons' of freeballing in tight pants?

I never tried freeballing when I'm outside because I find it too drafty. I need to wear underwear when I am outside. But I will freeballing when I am at home, usually I freeballing by wearing my school shorts to sleep, and since then never looking back, it was awesome and nice experience.

I too am around your age. I agreed that those days in the 80s, nobody sells underwear for kids, especially boys. Which is why is it so common to see boys under 7 not wearing underwear.

Even till primary school and secondary school, I still see classmates not wearing underwear. More often then not, when they sit down, I am able to see them exposing their family jewels.

I too was freeballing till the age of 9 before I started wearing undies, but I gave them up part time when served my NS, and full time at the age of 28.

For now, wearing boxers is quite similar to freeballing. After getting use to wearing boxer, I am sure you would have no problem adapting to freeballing and will know how to handle the zipper.

True True, Kids these days are made to wear underwear at a young age. I would say when they are no longer in their pampers, they are made to wear underwear by their parents

Guys who wear tight fitting pants - do you freeball? I feel jeans doesn't pose as much issues.

If so, where do you park - up or down? I can imagine it would be damn obvious ;)

What are 'pros and cons' of freeballing in tight pants?

1) If freeball u only can park down. (Blame gravity) Even with tight jeans it will still go 10 o'clock or 2 o'clock or even back at 6. Unless u stand still and not moving at all throughout the day :D

2) Obvious or not still depends on family jewels lol

i thought NS is the time that i need undies most, all the trainings and outfields.....if dun wear undies its damn unhygenic

Guest Freeballer

i thought NS is the time that i need undies most, all the trainings and outfields.....if dun wear undies its damn unhygienic

For me, I was one of the medical unfit for outfield. Therefore, I was assigned to other light duties, which allows freeballing without much problems

I remember my initial freeballing after years of tight undies. Feel damn naked sia! So not used to the swinging of family jewels and my heirloom not even the big collection. :) Took some practicing and training. Nowadays sometime don't even realize freeballing. So second nature liao.

In the olden days most people wear the boxer type pajama as undies. I remember my ah gong stripping in and out when he comes home or go out. When I still a innocent school boy ;) I remember sitting at bus stop waiting for bus and this ah gong wearing baggy Bermuda had one leg on the chair while standing. Aiyoh sitting behind can see his low hangers dangling from all that loose baggy garment. Lol

Also notice during ns days, guys who run out of undies, just go commando lor. In my time, guys in ns quite 'shameless' about exposing their heirlooms... Lol I think all that open concept toilet help. These days with too much concern about prying gay eyes ogling, all the restrictions, and close door concept, it makes people more conscious about their body & heirlooms. Look at guys from china who still live in open concept style, they are rather uninhibited. Just my humble opinion.

Lately can't freeballing continuously with a live in domestic helper. At times I even have to throw in clean undies or boxers in the laundry basket so that there are things to wash or else she will be wondering.... Lol

I freeball at home at the time, it feels more comfortable that way. Just need to be careful when surfing this forum in case something horny pops out lol. In NS i only freeballed in my bunk, or for 5BX. Too lazy to dirty a pair of undies just for 5BX. :P

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.