Male HQ

How To Exercise & Lose Weight / Slim Down & Get Rid Of Love Handle Aka Spare Tyre? (Compiled)

worldangel

• 1 month later...

3. Never go vegetarian --> nothing but carbs --> forever fat

I lost 40 too.

I have to disagree with this statement, I slim down quite a lot while changing most of my diet to vegetarian. Vegetables dont have lots of carb and of cause dont go and eat those deep fried stuff made of flour.

2. Walk / Run when you feel hungry. Body will burn fats easily at hungry stage.

Depends. Some people can do HIIT (interval training) first thing in the morning without food so that the body can tap into the fats storage for energy. But not recommended for those not as physically strong.

However you cannot starve yourself. Do eat in moderation if you are hungry. If you keep starving yourself, your body will go into 'hibernate' mode and keep fats for storage because of a lack of food. Your metabolism will go down and your body will not function properly, let alone lose fats.

The key is to know when to eat, what to eat, when to exercise and what to do to achieve the best effects for yourself.

If you dont eat, you will lose weight but u will gain lots of body fat.

Dont skip your breakfast because most ppl gain weight or overweight due to skipping of breakfast.

Drink more water than your body required as water burn fats.( can pm me for more details)

Gain muscle mass as every kg of muscle mass you gain burn 100 calories.

Watch what you eat ( can pm me for more details)

Sleep early and eat your dinner early.

Most important factor to lose weight fast n healthy.

1) water consumption

2) Food intake

3) Sleep

Can pm me for more details regarding these 3.

Hope it helps.

Guest 蒲眉蓬

I have two 祖传秘方for weight lost and to couple facing difficulty in pregnancy.

I have advertised hope for couple facing difficulty in pregnancy in Craigslist Singapore, yet, nobody dare to approach even it is for free.

Only time waster, playing table-tennis emailing. Asking here, asking there. After that, 无声无息。

For weight lost 祖传秘方, can't be disclosed. Otherwise, people use it to churn “money” out of it.

I'll do it for free, if I have the time. No need training program. No need slimming pills.

Guest lose weight

I have two 祖传秘方for weight lost and to couple facing difficulty in pregnancy.

I have advertised hope for couple facing difficulty in pregnancy in Craigslist Singapore, yet, nobody dare to approach even it is for free.

Only time waster, playing table-tennis emailing. Asking here, asking there. After that, 无声无息。

For weight lost 祖传秘方, can't be disclosed. Otherwise, people use it to churn “money” out of it.

I'll do it for free, if I have the time. No need training program. No need slimming pills.

How to contact u to get this secret?

Speaking from my own experience. I will have Fish BeeHoon or YongTauFoo (only non-fried items) for my lunch and dinner. I will purposely not finish the entire portion of carbs in order to cut down my carbs intake, so I will ask the hawker to lessen the portion. Breakfast is 2 slices of wholemeal bread with a thin layer of peanut butter, and slightly sweetened coffee with low-fat milk. And of course, fried, heavily seasoned, sautéed, oily foods are totally out of bounds.

Besides that, I commit to four swims per week to increase my cardio to maximize the calorie burning effect. I am still doing it now and I'm glad to see that my waist size is decreasing and my body is getting into shape.

I don't have my body weight before and after because I'm afraid to step on the weighing machine. I judge from how my body looks in the mirror and my friends' comments in general.

Hope this helps!

Guest 蒲眉蓬

How to contact u to get this secret?

Wait till I advertise Craigslist when I am free.

OR

Log in a user ID and I shall contact you through private message (only if I am free). ;)

i dropped from 74 to 61. reduce carb intake for mths especially avoid pure carb like rice n noodle at night.

plus run everyday....if u have the determination, sure will drop.

of course, intitially ur body wil feel 'jelly' due to lack of carb

Seriously ? Any before pic ?

Whats ur weight now?

I was 118 reduced to 74 now 78/79 I cant get my links to photo on my phone probably then I get home first Haha

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

I would also recommend you to start lifting weights on top of doing cardio work, the more muscles you gain, the higher your metabolic rate to burn more energy/calories. You may not necessarily lose weight since you'll be gaining muscles, but if your goal is to look good, then I think you need to look beyond just losing weight. Note that when I suggest you start weight lifting doesn't mean i'm suggesting you to look buff or super fit. Just get those muscles going :) and I guarantee you, you will see a lot of difference.

Stick to a high protein diet and reduce the carbs.

Guest stbrianud

You can't expect a fast drop in weight. Weight gain and weight loss are both extremely slow processes. If you really want it, trust me you'll get it. Took me awhile to see some changes but it happened. And it will happen If you have your heart set on it. It's no easy thing. But the reward is worth the journey.

For me, I love carbo so I eat only half of my rice portion at every dinner. Eat very s-l-o-w-l-y at every meal so you feel full faster. Eat 5 small meals rather than 3 huge meals. Snack on carrots and apples instead of chips. Cut down sugar drastically - no soft drinks, no sugar for coffee ntea, suck sugar free sweets. Get into the habit of always leaving some food behind on your plate. Good luck to us all greedy bitches :)

In terms of food take more proteins and cut down on carbs. Note that you cannot eliminate carbs from the equation fully because ultimately carbs are the most easily digested energy sources for your body but you may want to choose carbs with a lower glycemic index.

Some things that worked for me,

- Cook your own meals. Its so much easier to eat healthy when you can control what goes into your food

- Eat until you are not hungry, not until you are full. Also eat more meals throughout the day. This ensure that any excess energy resulting from the breakdown of foods is kept to a minimum and therefore fat formation is kept low

Also if your ultimate goal is to lose weight, consider doing weights like some of the previous comments mentioned. Find a good exercise regime and stick to it :)

I was 118 reduced to 74 now 78/79 I cant get my links to photo on my phone probably then I get home first Haha

ur just like me. lol. i was 110 reduced to 67/68 LOL.

but the thing is i took quite long to get here. didnt really do much.. even ate mcdonalds everyday and i was still losing weight that time.. did that for half a sem in sch. LOL

Cut on carbs but eat other stuff normally Source: i lost 40kg :)

Woah... yeah cut on carbs... alright! Will do that!!!

If you dont eat, you will lose weight but u will gain lots of body fat. Dont skip your breakfast because most ppl gain weight or overweight due to skipping of breakfast. Drink more water than your body required as water burn fats.( can pm me for more details) Gain muscle mass as every kg of muscle mass you gain burn 100 calories. Watch what you eat ( can pm me for more details) Sleep early and eat your dinner early. Most important factor to lose weight fast n healthy. 1) water consumption 2) Food intake 3) Sleep Can pm me for more details regarding these 3. Hope it helps.

Water consumption?

Water don't burn fats. It creates an environment for your body to use up the fats, take in calcium;known As Fat excretor;

You.must also take in omega 3 to maintain healthy Fat level and can try CLA(conjugated linoleic acid) it has been researcher that the correct dosage of this fatty acid aids in your body to burn Fat.

I personally tried it before but I have weak stomach so the side effects of indisgestion seems to trouble me a lot more than my friends

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Water don't burn fats. It creates an environment for your body to use up the fats, take in calcium;known As Fat excretor;

You.must also take in omega 3 to maintain healthy Fat level and can try CLA(conjugated linoleic acid) it has been researcher that the correct dosage of this fatty acid aids in your body to burn Fat.

I personally tried it before but I have weak stomach so the side effects of indisgestion seems to trouble me a lot more than my friends

icic

Before

http://img846.images...20418663689.jpg

Hard to post things on phone man...

Wow, kudos to you man. Losing weight is never easy ... really need to persevere plus must learn how to tame the mouth as well..

Dieting alone won't get you a hot body.. Need diet + weightlift. Furthermore according to my PT you need to workout right as well instead of just going through the motion..

Try velocity diet for a mth if you want to lose weight rapidly. Just google for it. However its not for the faint hearted. After which, keep up a decent diet with proper exercise.

you can also read up lye Mcdonald's series of diet books and find something that suits your needs..depending on your level of body fats. I am assuming u want to lose fats and gain/ maintain muscle bulk.

Bottom line to loosing weight -- you need to use up more calories than what you consume,. But at the same time, you can not eat so little for a prolong period of time till your metabolic rate slows down.

Does anyone think going to the gym is a must? Or will doing exercises using body weight or stretch bands at home be good enough to improve your definition?

I think it's not a must to go gym to improve our bod definition.

Unless you are looking into having a bodybuilder kind of bods.

Simple things matter. Start by drinking NOTHING but water. No alcohol (which btw has like, a million calories), no Starbucks (again, another million calories). If you really have to have coffee, use skim or soy milk and use equal instead of sugar.

Simple things matter. Start by drinking NOTHING but water. No alcohol (which btw has like, a million calories), no Starbucks (again, another million calories). If you really have to have coffee, use skim or soy milk and use equal instead of sugar.

Yup. I use brown sugar and fresh milk to make my coffee.

For Starbucks, there are drinks where no sugar is added. Alternatively, you can always ask for less sweet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.