Male HQ

Asian Guys With Iphones (Not Office Safe)

GachiMuchi

Guest Keefey88

Amazing compilation. Notice that all of them have nice bods. So theoretically iPhone owners = nice bods? Is this an Apple sponsored campaign?... LOL...:)

Amazing compilation. Notice that all of them have nice bods. So theoretically iPhone owners = nice bods? Is this an Apple sponsored campaign?... LOL...:)

No, but people who are confident enough to submit their photos to guyswithiphones tend to be people who have nice bods.

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

can conclude that most iphone users are ajs?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest darkflame

Mmmm...I hope all of them are AJs.

But if they are, it's going to reinforce the stereotype that all AJs are camwhores. Once saw a statement that goes,

"If you're gay, you don't need to learn to be a camwhore because you're naturally one."

From a kinda homophobic website which shall remain nameless. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Bahaha wtf lol

picture3lp.png

This guy. We talked on Grindr a month or so ago. He told me he was from Thailand and all that... said that he loves me (hmm..) but wouldn't see me until I lose weight. Lol the pic of him he showed me as another angle in another underwear, but yeah same dude. And now I wonder if... he was a scam taking pics from such sites to send to people lol... ah power of internet!

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Bahaha wtf lol

picture3lp.png

This guy. We talked on Grindr a month or so ago. He told me he was from Thailand and all that... said that he loves me (hmm..) but wouldn't see me until I lose weight. Lol the pic of him he showed me as another angle in another underwear, but yeah same dude. And now I wonder if... he was a scam taking pics from such sites to send to people lol... ah power of internet!

If he loves you, I think he wouldn't mind if you didn't lose weight. I can never stand guys who want me to tailor my own looks to suit their own selfish needs. :swear:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

If he loves you, I think he wouldn't mind if you didn't lose weight. I can never stand guys who want me to tailor my own looks to suit their own selfish needs. :swear:

that was partly why I don't contact him anymore... but wow, my friend told me he's probably a scam like u know, a fake photo, but I didn't believe him unti... NOW when I saw like another photo of him on such a website

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic