Male HQ

How does anyone determine their role in bed ? - Are You Top, Btm Or Flexi? Which Role Should I Be? (Compiled)

yishun

Top? Btm? Vers? or .....??  

618 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ...... (PICK ONE ONLY)

• Top only
    • Versatile Top
    • Versatile
    • Versatile Bottom
    • Bottom only
    • I don't do anal...

This poll is closed to new votes

Anal is great and feels intense. But I prefer receiving/giving a handjob and blowjob. It's a little bit more controlled and I just find it hotter ( and cleaner).

Different folks, different strokes. I know a few other guys who also feel the same way as you. Even though I much prefer the entire package in bed most of the times, there were certain times I felt more intimacy and less of anal would suffice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i tried to be bottom several times, it didnt hurt but it wasnt as "high" as people said it was

i tried top several times, seems to be just fucking air inside.... wasnt extremely nice... maybe cibai better? 

can someone tell me..

Think that you are not enjoying whether btm or top. Do you think fuck pussy would be better? You should know what you really want.

Think that you are not enjoying whether btm or top. Do you think fuck pussy would be better? You should know what you really want.

Well, things are not tat black and white. There are some gay guys who only enjoy oral sex, not anal sex.  So the question to the OP: do you enjoy sucking a dick?

If you also don't enjoy oral, then you are not gay at all.

i dont enjoy

Well, things are not tat black and white. There are some gay guys who only enjoy oral sex, not anal sex.  So the question to the OP: do you enjoy sucking a dick?

If you also don't enjoy oral, then you are not gay at all.

lol i dont like sucking but i liked being sucked. i am definitely gay though... maybe bi.... but leaning gays. i really love muscular guys but.... i really dont get the "high being fucked" or "tightness" when fucking an ass. though people say that a cibai more fuller

idk man. i know i love muscles

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...

Question for all - 

How does anyone determine their role in bed ?

Does everyone usually try both ways before deciding what they actually prefer OR just settle down with whom they attract (Eg always only attract top because appearance look more fem/soft) ? 

How does one get to try the other side of life (role) ?

17 minutes ago, SDC said:

Question for all - 

Does everyone usually try both ways before deciding what they actually prefer OR just settle down with whom they attract (Eg always only attract top because appearance look more fem/soft) ? 

A Very simple analogy: "TRY-BEFORE-YOU-BUY" is always the best buy.  LOL

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

1 hour ago, SDC said:

Question for all - 

Of course 😊 you go 😋😁😀😉 for some one you prefer 😉 rather than what you attract.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to How does anyone determine their role in bed ? - Are You Top, Btm Or Flexi? Which Role Should I Be? (Compiled)
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

It is true that if a guy when his dick is soft while getting fuck, he is pure btm?

They could be straight money boys 😂😉😅 too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 10 months later...
On 8/25/2005 at 1:08 PM, Guest PingPongBall said:

Most of the time when ppl said they are flexi, i will automatic relate them as bottom, i dunno why, also... cos i have encountered many btm who is so shy to tell ppl that they are btm, so they just simple use "Flexi" to cover all. And there is some tactic to know whether they are Top btm or flex, when you ask them, they answer in a very sure manner that they are top, it really mean that they are top, if they hesitate, mean that they might be flexi, but if they hesitate and said out the word "Flexi", most of the time is Btm... anyone got such observation?

Nowadays on the forum there's so called Flexi who don't have anal sex.  Lol..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.