Male HQ

Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)

Guest mustang

Anyone ever got caught by the gyms management and had their memberships revoked without refund

Revoke is ok.money can find back. But Scare the CCB guy make noise and then together with management, trap you, then report police...always remember not worth play in gym/toilet

its happening all this past years even at cf in H&M building now. enjoy and keep safe man

Seriously good advice-keep safe-not only safe sex but dun kena caught...as you can see some ppl above dun like these type things...if they happen to trap you,finished.

Just remember-

1) if the fella open his shower curtain does not mean invite you in;

2) if the person leave his tag and clothes while you inside, on excuse-he want to take something, you better leave immediately;

3) best, just dun play inside with anyone you dunno.

There was once this guy yelled and then management came. The guy reported to police some more. What else? the guy jiak hong lar in jail.

Just go to the real sauna la  guys.

• 2 months later...

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Guest lust123

If you realise that there are two guys having fun in a cubicle, what would you do?

1. Ignore and just shower

2. Try to figure out what they are doing

3. Try to peep

4. Change cubicle

5. Try to join in

For me, I would choose 2 and 3. :)

• 2 months later...

Any stories to share about Celebrity Fitness @ Junction 10 gym club? I've been there for a month and nothing interesting happens yet.

How's the crowd there like?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heading to tamp safra gym? :)

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• 3 months later...
Guest One raffles place

Ya in ff steam room at one raffles place. He showed me his dick and he touched himself. I touched his dick and jerk him off till he cum. Thrilling experience. 

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Lust123 said:

Been there, done that, witnessed that. From California Fitness, to True Fitness, Fitness First and Virgin Active. 

Headcount: From myself to a party of 4.

Thought VA was quite a classy joint. You sure it's not imagined?

• G_M changed the title to Anyone Had Any Fun In The Gym
  • G_M changed the title to Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and locked this topic

I saw this very handsome man in the Bishan CC gym. I think I have met him at least twice in that gym. I think he saw me glaring at him or  I felt he saw me. I felt that he purposely raised his shirt and flexed his abs in the mirror with the intention for me to see. He will sometimes lean against one of the machine next to me. Is he trying to give any signal to me or am I imagining too much?

Pure Fitness Asia Square is the new cruisy gym :)

Don't anyhow say. Nothing happens there. The members are mostly serious gymmers. Even some members who I recognize from online profiles on gay dating sites with nude pics are also well behaved. Let's keep it that way shall we?

Don't anyhow say. Nothing happens there. The members are mostly serious gymmers. Even some members who I recognize from online profiles on gay dating sites with nude pics are also well behaved. Let's keep it that way shall we?

Well said.  The gym is the place to train the muscles.  The gay sauna is a place to have casual sex.  No need to mix them together.

Why would you be glaring at him? I'd probably take it as a sign of aggression and think u kiam pak.

Maybe that's why he's flexing his muscles and standing next to ya, just to egg you on for a back-street fight

Nothing to do with him wanting to pick u up at all... so yeah, stop imagining... :whistle:

On 12/10/2016 at 11:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

I saw this very handsome man in the Bishan CC gym. I think I have met him at least twice in that gym. I think he saw me glaring at him or  I felt he saw me. I felt that he purposely raised his shirt and flexed his abs in the mirror with the intention for me to see. He will sometimes lean against one of the machine next to me. Is he trying to give any signal to me or am I imagining too much?

2 hours ago, Guest Ogling said:

Some gays do treat gym places as cruising ground, they are there not to train their muscles but ogling men.

You will find such ppl in gym and swimming pool, a lot. 

I know there are ppl who go to the gym but hibernate himself in the steam room throughout. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic