Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy some nice low cut swimming trunk? I don't like arena or speedo. Been wearing Jabs Waterboy few years back, now the trunks abit loose, sometimes I afraid it will slip off when I swim and reveal my KKJ. Went to NUM but don't think they restock that brand.

Any new low-cut sexy swim trunk popular brand that you guys are wearing?

I'm looking for:

1. Trunks that will draw the gay men to you.

2. Doesn't attract girls.

3. Doesn't put off parents and kids.

4. Doesn't scream 'I'M GAY I'M GAY'

5. Just say 'I'M SEXY, WANNA FIND OUT WHAT'S INSIDE'

Help please all you sexy swim/tan guys!

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy some nice low cut swimming trunk? I don't like arena or speedo. Been wearing Jabs Waterboy few years back, now the trunks abit loose, sometimes I afraid it will slip off when I swim and reveal my KKJ. Went to NUM but don't think they restock that brand.

I'm looking for:

Try SportsmenAsia, sweetie. NUM is becoming too straight. As for NO. 5, we all need a miracle for that...hahaha...just kidding... I"m sure you have all the stuff for that...

Guest thatwasrunie
Try SportsmenAsia, sweetie. NUM is becoming too straight. As for NO. 5, we all need a miracle for that...hahaha...just kidding... I"m sure you have all the stuff for that...

have to disagree about num being straight.

the flip flops,yes. straight people are using em too along with imitation num.

but NUM can never make it as a straight brand. :)

for trunks, pick the universal speedo. :)

Hi,

I'm looking for:

Some Low Cut swimming trunks on sale here:

www.HotBodsSwimmer.com

• 1 month later...

Can try SportsmenAsia at Chinatown Point third floor, they're having storewide sale now and should have quite a range of trunks for chubs since most of their brands are imported and got american size.

Just a impromptu quick check.

Does anyone who knows how to make / alter swim trunks or have friends who does that to intro to me?

I am thinking of altering my tan-thru swim trunks and even intend to buy the fabric but don't know where to custom-make it.

Please advise...

I have a tan-thru, I picked the least gaudy pattern and still don't really like it all that much. I actually prefer something plain or graphical.

Have you come across any. I'd appreciate if you could share some of your searches with me. Where in Singapore would I find an extensive collection of tan-thrus?

I'm thinking of getting a pair of shorts. The Tartan #808540 $36.95

prints - http://www.tanthrough.com/swimwear_men11in.htm

The shirts look pretty cool too - http://www.tanthrough.com/shirtafct.htm

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

I honestly don't know how to go about advising.

I bought mine from http://www.cooltan.com and http://www.solartanthrusuits.com .

I would say I am a floral print person.

As such, I don't know how to recommend you other types of trunks.

I have a tanthru swim shorts in Bermuda print (hibiscus), size XL - suits a 35"-37" for loose fit, or 32"-34" for a tight fit.

The item was unpacked but never worn.

Would you be interested??

Hi there,

Yeah I got mine from Cooltan too. I think they own the patent and hence no others sell them.

Did you mean XL suits 32"34" loose fit?

Do you have a link to see what the print looks like? How much were you thinking of letting it go for?

"Life it too short to be small"

Guest Spam Police
just find something which fits ur underwear size :)

This is the most useless piece of reply i ever read. Skman, I know you are desperately trying to promote all your useless money hogging website, but you dont have to post everywhere even if you dont have anything logic to say, just because you want people to read your links.

This is the most useless piece of reply i ever read. Skman, I know you are desperately trying to promote all your useless money hogging website, but you dont have to post everywhere even if you dont have anything logic to say, just because you want people to read your links.

what's wrong with a oneliner ? many ppl also have oneliners

and excuse me, mind ur choice of words ...

my site is free to join.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

I can't swim. Each time I appear in the swimming pool for a tan and many people thought I'm a good swimmer :whistle:

I will prefer boxer cut kind of swimming trunks with pattern graphic prints.

I never like g-string. I think they look awful.

what's wrong with a oneliner ? many ppl also have oneliners

and excuse me, mind ur choice of words ...

my site is free to join.

"just find something which fits ur underwear size"

Nothing wrong with oneliner, but yours is the most useless information i ever read. People ask for trunk size and you suggest go with underwear size.

Because you just want to promote your shameless website (under your signature which you already removed).

And by the way, your website is a spam itself. You claimed that its a new website, and when people click search it claimed over 500 results in Singapore were found, and forced people to register to view the result.

You have the right to keep your mouth shut. Anything you say can and shall be used against your ass.

Guest Dante

Try www.kiniki.com or www.banglads.com

Hi,

I'm looking for:

• 5 months later...
Guest japanshopper

A Japanese website that sells items from various merchants is Rakuten.

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/

Rakuten delivers to addresses in Japan. You can sign up for a vpostjapan account to get an address in Japan, so that Rakuten can deliver to that Japan address. Vpost is at www.vpost.com.sg

Rakuten also ships internationally now. The information can be found at this link:

http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderless/index_en.html

I went to Rakuten website and searched for "Arena", and this is the link to the results:

http://esearch.rakuten.co.jp/rms/sd/esearch/vc?sv=2&sitem=arena

With vpost you can also buy at other Japanese websites and deliver to the Japan address.

If all this is too complicated for you, but you have found the arena trunks that you really fancy, you can reply here, as I could help you to order, as I have a Rakuten account and a vpost account.

Anyone here know where to buy those low rise arena/speedo swimwear from Japan in Singapore? How about Japanese websites selling these items and delivers to Singapore. Any help would be great! Thanks.

I think I remember there was a shop at The Central shopping centre at Clarke Quay that was selling Arena speedos, can't remember the name.

If you like japanese swimwear be sure to check out http://aqux.net

Your other option is to give ebay a try.

Edited by robbie

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest boy2man

Any recommendation on what brand is good and affordable? I'm looking into bods. :whistle:

Hi Malexpoly, I highly recommend Marcuse trunks from Australia, which can be purchased from No Frills Factory Outlet. They are having a discount from now till CNY. It's low-waist without being overly revealing and the cut is very flattering for all body shapes.

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected to or affiliated with them, apart from being a satisfied full-paying customer and happy owner of a pair of Marcuse trunks...

Joe Snyder, bought from Sportsmenasia.

Skimpy and small, reveals enough flesh. :P

I have a black one, and the outline of my dick in it can be between blurred and obvious due to the colour. :ph34r:

My buddy kinda commented that my wearing that has sorta attracted some attention at the pool. :rolleyes: :whistle:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Hi Malexpoly, I highly recommend Marcuse trunks from Australia, which can be purchased from No Frills Factory Outlet. They are having a discount from now till CNY. It's low-waist without being overly revealing and the cut is very flattering for all body shapes.

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected to or affiliated with them, apart from being a satisfied full-paying customer and happy owner of a pair of Marcuse trunks...

May I know what's the website?

• 1 month later...

blue. can be eye-catching but not so flamboyant as to be frowned upon.

on me, really dark blue or black, I dont like to look gay even though i am one.

on other people, dark blue, black, orange? it has to have contrast with the skin

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Ballsyboys

Hey guys, is there any swimming trunk shops around town area? (other than royal sporting house and NUM)

My black speedo is getting too loose liao ( the crotch area there) after many washes. :(

Yesterday,my balls are exposed when i was swimming in the pools -_-

I do prefer speedo but they don't have a decent retail shops.

FYI: why is there little girls at the men's changing room :wacko: ,

parents should stop bringing opposite sex children into the male changing room -_-, there are lots of nudes older man ~

Anyway guys , any recommendation of good, not too slutty triangular trunks?

Guest Guest

I totally agree abt not allowing little girls in the men's shower room, it's just wrong.

I think u can find a nice selection of Arenas in Sun Paradise. BODS also have a simple range of nice trunks.

Other than these and NUM, your best bet is SportsmenAsia in Chinatown. If u're budget conscious, avoid their Japan trunks and go for Mate / Joe Snyder / N2N trunks

• G_M changed the title to All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.