Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

@dorkabke: very nice!

Just wondering if anyone here owns a pair of pink trunks? Always wanted to get a pair. Haha.

I have a pair black with the waist two corners pink 

Full pink I have seen being sold also but not too sure if anyone would get

If I was living by myself I may get one full pink just for fun haha!

I have a pair black with the waist two corners pink

Full pink I have seen being sold also but not too sure if anyone would get

If I was living by myself I may get one full pink just for fun haha!

I have seen full pastel pink from arena but I was a little unsure at that time. I want to get it now but it's already discontinued. Sigh.

TYR trunks are suitable for serious swimming as they are very tight.  Because of the tightness, big bulge looks like small bulge, and small bulge looks flat, after wearing TYR.  Not so flattering if you want to show off your bulge as you walk around the pool area to attract attention.

Guest Swimmer boy

<TYR SALE @ Kewalram House> Swimwear fr$12, Acc. fr$2, Apparel fr$10. Gift w/min purchase* 3-6 Oct'14 (10am-7pm) www.tyr.com.sg *T&C apply

I think they have shifted pls take note.

Guest Swimmerboy

Oh they have not shifted yet. My mistake as I was informed by the staff they are going to relocate in august earlier on. Anyway location still at jalan kilang timor.

Yeah tyr trunks are rather tight and will flatten your bulges compared to arenas. But for serious swimming both arena and tyr are good compared to speedos.

The price is cheaper usually than arena while speedo is the most expensive among these three brands.

where to get those swimming trunk where the side is thin instead of the normal type where the side is abt 2 inches thick ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I went tyr sale.most good designs common sizes run out. Most of the leftovers were the extreme. Small or extreme large sizes.

Oh yes. In sales like this, if you want all the goodies, you must go first day first opening hr. Within first 2-3hrs on the opening day, almost all the good sizes are seized by very well-trained housewives. Edited by bluerunner

Anyone knows where can buy those swimming trunk where the sides is less than 1 inches thick instead of the normal 2 or more inches one ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Hello Undies69, you might want to check out local label Teron, carried exclusively in-store at Male-HQ. Many designs feature the ultra-thin sides and low-hip cut that Teron is famous for. We're at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. Other swimwear brands we carry include TOOT, 2EROS, STUD, and more.  ;) 

1978821_723510294365167_8572418538299983

I cannot find such brand in your websites

OIC... ok will try

• 4 weeks later...

I am curious. Are there swimming trunks with enhanced front pouch which gives the impression of a persistent hard on or a big bulge?

aussiebum & mategear have a couple of designs with enhanced pouch. 

If you can't find a design you like, you could simply get a "bulge enhancer" on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-White-Bulge-Sponge-Enhancer/261604056067?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3D5f0f182c8dce476bb0767bebff2d7a5e%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D261398319639

just make sure it doesn't accidentally slip out while you are swimming or posing lol

aussiebum & mategear have a couple of designs with enhanced pouch. 

If you can't find a design you like, you could simply get a "bulge enhancer" on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-White-Bulge-Sponge-Enhancer/261604056067?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3D5f0f182c8dce476bb0767bebff2d7a5e%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D261398319639

just make sure it doesn't accidentally slip out while you are swimming or posing lol

Nah. Not for myself. I spotted a guy with a prominent bulge and I wondering it is just the design or is he truly having a hard on?

Guest Wanttogetone

@ leantoned,

Your white and blue one is the mini bikini, rite?

Is it very low and small??

I recently brought a nano bikini and it's already smaller than normal speedo...but still not too bad and cab swim in it.

Guest Thinkingofbuyingone

Good question. I always buy one size up to be safe. So while I could usually wear S for the conventional off the shelf swimbriefs, I get M from Mate. My waistline is 29" if that helps.

@dorkable

Thanks to your reply on the sizing.

I bought a nano.. And it is small and low..but really nice. Just weird that there is no string for the waistband.

Have you tried the mini?

May I know why you stop wearing the white one? Is the material too thin?

This is just my take..

If one is NOT a serious swimmer but just an avid trunks collector/wearer who wants to have variety, skimpy swimwear can be purchased at Silom's night market.  If you are not too bother about the authenticity/against your own conscious, it may sound audacious - the act of buying bootleg copies but for SGD40, one could get 11 pieces for the price of 10...now that can be happiness in its own way...

This is just my take..

If one is NOT a serious swimmer but just an avid trunks collector/wearer who wants to have variety, skimpy swimwear can be purchased at Silom's night market.  If you are not too bother about the authenticity/against your own conscious, it may sound audacious - the act of buying bootleg copies but for SGD40, one could get 11 pieces for the price of 10...now that can be happiness in its own way...

What brands to they bootleg at Silom?

There's also a shop at Pratunam Platinum Fashion Mall which has a great selection of swimwear. 

I always find that someone who has a tan body is much more sexy compare with a fair guy.

anyone know what color of swimming trunk more suit to fair & tan skin guy?

I personally like contrast, so tanned guys in light colored suits (especially in white), and fair guys in brighter colors like red.

Black & dark blue would be the safer colors which would suit all complexions.

• 2 weeks later...

Swimwear today come in the sexiest cuts and the most vibrant of colors, which is awesome.

But just for variety, a well-constructed, great-fitting pair of swim shorts such as the 2EROS Icon Shorts from Australia can be pretty hot too, and is more forgiving of imperfections in a man's physique. Have a great week ahead guys.  ;) 

1896977_743306839052179_3162412949031034

I personally like contrast, so tanned guys in light colored suits (especially in white), and fair guys in brighter colors like red.

Black & dark blue would be the safer colors which would suit all complexions.

yuck. i saw a fair guy in red trunk....damm gross looking.

bright colored only look good on tanned AND Muscular or Lean body.

Fellow swimwear connoisseurs, we hope you won't mind us sharing with you about Viper, the latest swimwear collection and the most stunning yet from Australia's 2EROS. Available in black and silver to suit all skin tones. With free shipping, we offer the most competitive pricing online.  

10374511_744263232289873_912255979162717

Edited by Male-HQ

• G_M changed the title to All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.