Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Enjoy 𝗦$𝟭𝟱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 any purchase above S$100 in-store

Online apply 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝟭𝟱 at www.male-hq.com to enjoy 𝗨𝗦𝟭𝟱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 any purchase above US100

FGxzl3AVcAE0_pL?format=jpg&name=medium

𝟮𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 is inspired by the 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘢--an exotic, hardy species of evergreen tropical vines native to Central America. A low-rise fit accentuates your form and physique.

Get yours at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720.

Online at www.male-hq.com

FG3F7udVkAEiOSk?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

𝟮𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 is inspired by the 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘢--an exotic, hardy species of evergreen tropical vines native to Central America. A low-rise fit accentuates your form and physique.

Get yours at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720.

Online at www.male-hq.com

We're open 12pm-9pm daily thru the Christmas weekend🎄

Enjoy 𝗦$𝟭𝟱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 any purchase above S$100 in-store

Online apply 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝟭𝟱 at www.male-hq.com to enjoy 𝗨𝗦𝟭𝟱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 any purchase above US100

FHXuMNxVEAULSfB?format=jpg&name=large

𝟮𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗺𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 is inspired by the calmness of space between the sky and the sand. A low-rise fit accentuates your form

Get yours at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

FHlzjloUYAMvYQh?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• 1 month later...

Get your 𝟮𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 during the 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝟴𝟴𝟴 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲

In-store at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

Online use 𝟴𝟴𝟴 at www.male-hq.com

FLnblvnagAA9PNF?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Get your 𝟮𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 during the 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝟴𝟴𝟴 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲

In-store at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

Online use 𝟴𝟴𝟴 at www.male-hq.com

FLsj2C1aMAAyaWn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 11:14 AM, smallboix said:

Anyone tried Desmiit? The design looks quite nice (at least on this model) but not sure how it actually looks, feels and fits. desmiit_low_waist_men_swim_tru_159214060

Quality is pretty decent for the price but it’ll turn slight yellowish after many uses. Sheer when wet :)  pretty cheap online, overall a good buy 

On 3/9/2022 at 12:12 PM, swimboisg said:

Quality is pretty decent for the price but it’ll turn slight yellowish after many uses. Sheer when wet :)  pretty cheap online, overall a good buy 

Seen guys wearing it. But I did not notice it’s sheer when wet. Interesting 

On 3/9/2022 at 12:12 PM, swimboisg said:

I think all white materials will turn yellowish after awhile anyway 

On 3/9/2022 at 12:43 PM, bluerunner said:

Seen guys wearing it. But I did not notice it’s sheer when wet. Interesting 

I haven't seen anyone wearing it in the public pool. Google searches only show model/marketing photos, which usually differs from actual product... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 10:06 AM, shadanasahasam said:

I am looking for thongs and g-strings which are suitable for swimming.

Please let me know your recommendations, and where to purchase.

TQ.

Hi u just like me all thong ang g-string you can go for swimming provided the place allow so if not i suggest you get micro mini tanga checked this website www.mategear.com all most my swimming trunk frm there.

On 3/24/2022 at 10:06 AM, shadanasahasam said:

I am looking for thongs and g-strings which are suitable for swimming.

Please let me know your recommendations, and where to purchase.

TQ.

If you’re thinking of wearing a thong or g-string to swim in any of the ActiveSG swimming pools, you can forget about it — you will be hawkeyed even before you can warm up your muscles in the water.

The brusque lifeguards will single you out and give you verbal warning to change or get out.

You will have better chance of flaunt at hotel pools, local beaches, and, perhaps, private condo pools if they are unsupervised by lifeguards.

Edited by HC-B

Swimming trunk is something personal liking with contribute your own personal liking or fetish or exhibit. As for me i like that is very skimpy super mini low rise like frm aqux,gmw,mate,japanese asics speedo as i kind of more into exibitionist. Not only that i regularly tanning in my skimpy thong or g-string on weekdays where the beach less active not much people. To my surprised few tan goers i saw they in thong or g-string some even only wearing cocks socks. It all entirely to personal liking as we no every right to comment it.

Guest guest swimwear

i personally prefer / find it more sexy to wear those swim trunks which are more modest in cutting (maybe 2 - 2.5inch sides) and modest in design/colours (eg black/dark blue). those super skimpy or bright ones i think a bit too flamboyant / "obvious" 

I like swimwear with narrower sides e.g 1-1.5inch. Unfortunately, it’s not easy to find any competition trunks with such narrow side now. 
The era where swimmers and lifeguards wear tiny swimming trunks is gone. 
Colour wise, black and navy blue are cool. Sometimes, I want some colours to brighten up my days. I’m fine w most colours; maybe not so much with white. 
Purple is a colour that I would like to try. 

Guest Try and see

Sorry to sidetrack . . . Need to know . . .

Do the public pools allow walk-in users now, or do we still need to book in advance using the ActiveSG app?

On 3/27/2022 at 2:29 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Sorry to sidetrack . . . Need to know . . .

Do the public pools allow walk-in users now, or do we still need to book in advance using the ActiveSG app?

Need to use ActiveSG to book swim slot before entering the pool. Kindly refer to the respective pool on the ActiveSG page to make your reservation 

Guest Try and see
On 3/27/2022 at 2:41 PM, bluerunner said:

Need to use ActiveSG to book swim slot before entering the pool. Kindly refer to the respective pool on the ActiveSG page to make your reservation 

I see. Thanks. 

Still no change to the system . . .

On 3/27/2022 at 10:06 AM, bluerunner said:

I like swimwear with narrower sides e.g 1-1.5inch. Unfortunately, it’s not easy to find any competition trunks with such narrow side now. 
Colour wise, black and navy blue are cool. Sometimes, I want some colours to brighten up my days. I’m fine w most colours; maybe not so much with white. 

I totally agreed with the narrow sides and low rise it look good especially with the tanliness

ah, this reminds me of the brand called Bods which already closed down. They used to sell sexy swim trunks with narrow sides in eye catching colours/patterns😀

Guest Guest

shopee got alot, mostly shipped from china

Guest Derelict
On 3/27/2022 at 10:35 PM, aftereightme said:

The Male-HQ sales person often in the shop is also another fucking attitude - that's why I don't bother to buy any item there

How true. Which one? There are 3. I think the Malay boy is most helpful.

On 3/28/2022 at 7:46 AM, Guest Derelict said:

How true. Which one? There are 3. I think the Malay boy is most helpful.

There was a chinese man. Quite reserved. But seem nice to me when i bought some stuff. Even asked me to sign up for membership of some sort. 

Guest Derelict
On 3/28/2022 at 9:56 AM, DeChanT said:

There was a chinese man. Quite reserved. But seem nice to me when i bought some stuff. Even asked me to sign up for membership of some sort. 

Think his name is Ben. He will explain to you the products. Unlike the chines specky who gives a terse "I don't use them!"

On 3/29/2022 at 6:54 AM, Guest Derelict said:

Think his name is Ben. He will explain to you the products. Unlike the chines specky who gives a terse "I don't use them!"

Ohh i see. Ben is a nice guy then ☺️ 

Guest Ben Monroe
On 3/29/2022 at 9:19 AM, DeChanT said:

🤣 Oh hell. Are you the Ben from MaleHQ? 🤣🤣

Damnation, I'm not. I like to go at 12pm because there's nobody but feels like I'm interrupting his lunch.

On 3/29/2022 at 9:38 AM, Guest Ben Monroe said:

Damnation, I'm not. I like to go at 12pm because there's nobody but feels like I'm interrupting his lunch.

Ohhh. 🤣 Yeah i tend to go from lunch to about 4 ish. There's nobody 🤣

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.